Post navigation

20,747 thoughts on “September

1. Now Vlad is knocking off his opponents on Western streets with Nerve gas. Mr President, pull your head of your butt, enact the sanctions passed by Congress, authorize whatever actions cyber security folks want to protect the net, and quit attacking our media and intel agencia, and go after the RUSSIANS. You more you ignore that threat, the more you look like someone who if not in collusion, is being manipulated by by Putin. Pull your head out, get off twitter and Fox and get to work.

2. Bottom line…….Trump and Korbach had ZERO evidence for the massive voting fraud twaddle. There were no millions of illegal votes cast. Trump lies…………but as usual, the hive will not care. Nor will CLownie. :)

1. Your 16 month long tantrump gives you zero credibility. You whine and complain with zero solutions. It’s sad to watch.

1. Cool……………there you are. What you call a tantrum, I call passionate opposition to a dipstick. Shrug. :)

2. I don’t care because I never believed it in the first place but thanks for letting me live rent free in your head. Seems to be lots of empty space I can use in there.

/snicker

3. RW

March 10, 2018 at 12:31

EA must be talking about this. It’s NO different in Florida. It’s been like that for years, all of it implemented under the Obama years. I guess it must have escaped their attention (and Holder’s) back

I am referring to this RW……….seems you are implying that if Obama and Holder had known about steps to protect voting integrity, they would have canceled it. I call that a bold face lie…………..prove it.

1. Rewriting again. Hell, I’ll even give Obama credit for it. Shocked the hell out of me. Keep rewriting it for me though.

1. Cool………….thanks. You actually switched your view on Obama on this 180 degrees, but as long we got to the same location, AWESOME.

Mr Trump, please send out a tweet correcting your statement that there were millions of illegal votes cast. If you want us to continue to give you a chance, show you are worth. Show you can admit can be wrong. Don’t even have to say you lied, merely say you were wrong. That would be enough. :)

1. Glad you finally saw the errors of your tangent, Baby steps. You seem to be focused on the sarcasm, and not at all the content.

1. I’m sure it is………….like I said, you need to get that arc of your radar fixed. Seems to have a major hypocrisy blindspot. :)

4. AUSTIN, Texas — Arnold Schwarzenegger’s next mission: taking oil companies to court “for knowingly killing people all over the world.”

The former California governor and global environmental activist announced the move Sunday at a live recording of POLITICO’s Off Message podcast, recording here at the SXSW festival, revealing that he’s in talks with several private law firms and preparing a public push around the effort.

“This is no different from the smoking issue. The tobacco industry knew for years and years and years and decades, that smoking would kill people, would harm people and create cancer, and were hiding that fact from the people and denied it. Then eventually they were taken to court and had to pay hundreds of millions of dollars because of that,” Schwarzenegger said. “The oil companies knew from 1959 on, they did their own study that there would be global warming happening because of fossil fuels, and on top of it that it would be risky for people’s lives, that it would kill.”
    —————-
    OH
    MY
    GAWD
    What an idiot.

Leave a Reply to R Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *