Post navigation

20,746 thoughts on “September

1. Maybe we should give hazardous duty pay to women involved with members of the Trump administration, or GOP candidates. :)

1. Maybe we should have given hazardous duty pay to women involved with Rapey Bill Clinton’s entire political career.

1. Bill Clinton was scummy………no argument. I would concur that some of these guys have the exact same morals as Bill Clinton. And that is not a compliment.

I voted for Bush Sr and Dole. Don’t look at me for Bill.

2. The U.S. trade deficit increased more than 12 percent in 2017, to $566 billion — its highest level since 2008, according to figures released on Tuesday by the Commerce Department.
    The trade deficit with China rose to a record $375 billion in 2017, and trade gaps with Mexico, Canada and Japan also increased.

But………….but……………but, Trump said he would fix that. Guess we should add this to the “Mexico will pay for the wall” horse hockey. :)

Save those crumbs folks………..think you may just need them.

3. Not even that pissed or surprised Donnie Dipstick blocked the Dem memo. Just what I expected the lying, hypocrite to do. I pretty much think of what a fair, honest person would do, then anticipate Trump will do the opposite.

Dump Trump 2020 :)

1. Yeah, the disingenuous Democrats set it up that way. They could care less about getting to the truth. In fact, it all just seems to be part of their continuing obstruction of justice and the truth. There’s a lot at stake here. I mean, who in their right mind would vote for a party as corrupt as it might turn out to be in the end? Not like they have a ‘running’ history of it or anything like that, right?

1. The release of the Dem memo. Don’t get me wrong, think both memos, and the entire house committee is horse hockey. Just amazed at the continued hypocrisy of the dipstick in chief. He never disappoints. A man who ONLY represents his base……..and despises most Americans. Dump Trump in 2020. :)

1. So you have no interest in investigating whether we have political corruption in the FBI? Seems like something worth exploring, given the implications. Why wouldn’t we?

1. Then why block the dem memo ? Unless he’s scared of what it says …

#giggle
            #itwillleak
            #prollynothin

2. Uh, I was commenting on Bill’s apparent disinterest in possible FBI corruption, not your Trumpsession. You want validation, go to CNN.

3. I’ve said for weeks, release it all. Eff it, throw open the curtain. What part of that don’t you understand?

You want to read something nefarious into everything Trump does, have at it. I don’t have time or desire to worry about what that self-absorbed nut job is up to. I’ll worth about the economy, taxes, etc., ie results, and let Mueller and propeller-heads like you worry about all that super-scary Russia stuff. 😆

1. Yeah……….coming from someone who spends all day glued to Fox, I find that comical.

Keep swallowing your “State Run Media” at Fox………and stay willfully ignorant. Or join the rest of America not in the Trump cult……just change the channel. :)

4. I don’t care how you cut it, that is pretty damning. Schiff himself, also had how own little incident lately with the Russians.

…Yesterday we learned, for example, Senator Mark Warner (D) of Virginia was secretly sending text messages to a lobbyist for a Russian oligarch in hope of making contact with making contact with the dossier author Christopher Steele. Warner tried to hide that correspondence. I, “would rather not have a paper trail,” he texted in the oligarch’s lobbyist. Now, traditionally, in Washington anyway, no paper trail is not an indicator of transparency. In fact, it’s a sign of wrongdoing…

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2018/02/10/tucker_carlson_the_obama_administration_spied_on_a_rival_political_campaign.html

1. I do not care about the Dem report, anymore than the Nunes twaddle. I just am pissed off at Donnie Dipstick once again playing the hypocrite in chief.

As to the Russian investigation………could give a rodent’s posterior about either memo………..I want to read the Mueller report.

5. Don’t get me wrong. I am NOT buying Kim’s sister charm offensive, one little bit. But in the world of diplomacy, image matters. And I do not want to see a photo of everyone in the world celebrating a moment of unity in Korea, with the exception of America. That is the image that will play in Indonesia, Phillipines, Burma, Singapore, and even Australia, to our detriment. It was not smart.

Pulling out of the TPP hit our influence in the area, and Kim would like nothing better than to see a South Korea that would be reluctant to approve a pre-emptive strike on the North.

6. Actually, I find myself very different than the conservatives here over the last 8 years. I am NOT announcing a new “Watergate” moment every week. I am NOT calling Trump a traitor, and calling for impeachment. I am not attempting to delegitimize Donnie by questioning his birthplace and fatherhood, as the current dipstick in chief did to the last President.

I am merely saying he is a terrible President, and I so look forward to trying to kick his tush out of office in three years.

Dump Trump…..2020.

:)

1. Ranting and raving and blaming everything you don’t like on Trump, while giving him no credit for anything positive. Yep, totally different from the far right during the Obama admin. 😆

1. I disagree………..and considering Mr Trump was elected by ranting, raving, and insulting folks, I would say outdated in the Trump era. He defined the rules of the game, just playing it.

And part of that is to try and get those addicted to state run media (fox) to change the channel once in awhile. Probably not hope, but have to try. :)

1. I get it Bill, you abhor Trump’s behavior so much you’ve decided to emulate it. Which makes you as bad or worse than he is. Bravo! You are part if the problem.

1. Gots to fight fire with fire. Law of reciprocal response. Trump will get what Trump dishes out. As long has he starts hid day with insulting tweets, I start my day with a raspberry aimed at the dipstick in chief, and will continue to oppose this god awful administration.

2. Oh I’m quite aware of how you like to characterize your behavior, Bill. Doesn’t change the accuracy of my point at all.

Interesting that you like to use military terms, given that when similar characterizations were used during the Obama administration you we’re soooo offended, being former military and having experienced the horrors of war, that anyone would dare use such terms to describe political disagreements.

1. There’s an edge to the discomfort today with the cold and snow but I’m feeling pretty good considering It’s only been a week and a half.

1. That is so great , its amazing what happened . You have a new kidney . That is doing its stuff !

I have had a few things going on here , but I always check in for your updates Sparky :)

7. So do u guys honestly think trump isn’t hiding something ? :) :)

I tell needlefish deep down my logical peeps are coming around to what I’m saying :)

1. hey , someone should make t shirts that say
        Russians
        Fox
        BOO !

of course it would be funny , but the risk to wear it is a sick thought. Who whould have thought that in America ?

1. “Almost every election at that level is between a giant douchr and a turd sandwich, those are the only people slimey enough to get to that level. ”
      -south park

I think he’s hiding something. I think everyone up there is hiding something.

1. Do I think there is a big Russian collusion? No, I think this is “turn about is fair play” after Obama’s birther thing. Because. . .it works.

As sad as it is, fringe people STILL believe that Obama wasn’t born here, and fringe people are going to believe that Putin hacked the election to put trump in.

This isn’t anything more than the GOP Obama playbook reciprocated. Find wedge issues, stall appointments, do everything you can to derail stuff, regardless of its merits, simply because it’s “them” proposing it.

Democrats are suddenly pro-law enforcement now…weird.

The GOP suddenly doesn’t give a s*** about deficits…weird.

On the broad question, did Russia flood misinformation into the US during the election? Of course. S*** WE’VE been doing that in other countries for years, where do you think they learned it from? Again, turn about is fair play.

1. Snowboars slopestyle medals coming up. My bet is Markus Kleveland, gold…max perot silver. …and red Gérard bronze.

8. Westerville ,Ohio, two policemen killed.
    Seems the police are targets again.
    I ask, where is the morality and value of human lives in some people?
    Is it the code of living for some people? if you don’t like something or someone you destroy it or them?
    Some who think everything should be as they think and want it to be with no deviation unless they permit.
    Lets see–programing of people to act and be just as someone wishes ,when they wish it. Obedience,manipulation, controlled?

9. Is this the same FBI who missed major intel regarding the 1993 and 2001 WTC bombings, and the Tsarnaev brothers even though Russia gave them a heads up?

And not one apology from the agency for all those lives lost. Eff them.

10. We just got a fresh covering of snow with the last storm here, roads clear.
    Both my girls called this weekend. Shouldn’t have to write them but they worry about MOM . “ARE YOU OK MOM?”. First words out of their mouths . lol

1. .. they love you and need to know you are ok !
      I am so glad they do , I have some older neighbors I am concerned about because the kids are away in location and apparently do not call or write. That is amazing to me

11. …We have clearly identified that the Russians hacked the election. They also did more than just — they didn’t hack the votes, they did something bigger and better, they hacked the mindset of the American public, by using WikiLeaks and the news media to bring up one word into the mind of the American public and that word was “E-mails,” and so long as anybody heard the word e-mails, they associated that with nefarious activity, even though nothing was found to be nefarious. That being said, the Russians could easily attack us this year in a very broad-based cyber warfare operation just like they did in 2016…

MSNBC guest. Russia didn’t hack our votes, they hacked our minds.

One doesn’t even know what to say anymore other than to savor that the truth is finally starting to seeing the light of day and enjoying it like the feeling you have after a satisfying meal. In this case, a meal never ends.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2018/02/07/malcolm_nance_russians_hacked_the_mindset_of_the_american_people.html

1. There is a solution. The left should quit creating weak minds in the public school system. Stop the weak participation trophy mentality and show people there are consequences for failure and getting it wrong. Building strong minds is the only safeguard against propoganda.

1. But building strong and independent minds goes ‘against’ everything they believe in. They control the message, no one else. The truth as they see it, or the truth denied. It’s all about power. Power over everyone, and everything.

12. Another game of hide and seek, true or false. We may never know.

We do know, that Obama and crew sent billions of dollars in ‘unmarked’ bills to Iran. Obviously, it’s not unheard to pay off people, even Countries, to achieve a desired result, even if you end up getting scammed. Would our Intelligence Agencies do the same? Undoubtedly.

If true, it’s the motivation that’s in question here.

Trump seizes on report that Russian sold ‘phony secrets’ about him to the U.S.

The Washington Post
    Shane Harris, Ellen Nakashima

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-seizes-on-report-that-russian-sold-‘phony-secrets’-about-him-to-the-us/ar-BBIXJIp?ocid=spartanntp

13. Well presented, all the facts are there. All of which continues to be added and totaled together as things continue to unfold and unravel. It may turn into something of a criminal matter never seen before in this Country with all the players we now know are potentially involved. But even more importantly, it’s the scope of it that really needs to be addressed here, especially, if a political party was all part of it, not only in promoting it, but lying and attempting to hide from the public. You can’t arrest or charge them all, but there has to be fitting punishment. I can’t see any justice otherwise.

https://nypost.com/2018/02/10/peeling-back-the-layers-of-hillary-clintons-deceit/

14. A little dose of historical reality, even Nate Silver makes an appearance here. What’s even more odd, they seem to be committed to poisoning the voting well almost every day it seems in the way that they act and treat others who they expect to support them. Losers, stuck on losing, simply because they’re committed to a make-believe World of their own creation.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2018/02/10/democrats-ought-to-worry-about-midterm-elections.html

15. Wait, I thought this was all about Trump ‘hiding’ something? Now, the FBI’s colluding with him too? EA even took the bait. Then again, he’s just adding to that unblemished reputation of his. A real contender when it comes to the truth.

…”We’re going to sit down with the FBI and go through any concerns that they have, and any legitimate concerns over sources and methods, we will redact,” Schiff told CBS’s “Face the Nation” Sunday morning….

…”Unlike the Republicans we gave the FBI and the Department of Justice our memo even before we took it up into committee and invited their feedback as to any concerns over sources and methods,” Schiff continued. “But what’s really going on here is the President doesn’t want the public to see the underlying facts”…

Wait. The FBI has concerns but they’ve already signed off on it, but they’ll show it again to them to address their concerns? Adam is full of ‘Schiff’ unfortunately, a trademark, no MO, of way too many associated with him.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/11/politics/schiff-fbi-meeting-memo/index.html

16. Jersey, I just call Fox what is is……..”State Run Media”. There is no wall, no boundary, no independence between the Trump admin and Fox. They link each other back and forth almost daily. It is basically nothing but political propaganda. The only ones who do not see that, are those who cannot turn off Fox.

Again…………I challenge any of you conservatives to not watch Fox for 10 days. I am very sure, and would bet on it, that most of you conservatives could not. Some of you think Hannity is a friend you invite into your home at night, instead of a toxic cloud of twaddle you let free in your airpspace. Change the channel while there is still time. :)

1. You might want to look at your history, Hillary and Bill Clinton among them. Do you honesty believe that there’s no such as what amounts to a Political Mafia when it comes to the Clintons, or even the corrupt Politician from Chicago who plays by no rules? You can start there. Money and power can rig a lot of things – Even Government. As your wonder boy would say, and has – Get off your high horse.

17. Step by step, inch by inch, closer they get. There are no coincidences here in something ‘fully paid for’ by the Clinton Campaign and the DNC. And the whole time, so many fingers in the pie baking the cake for Hillary, the anointed one. Trump, just wasn’t supposed to win. Now, the Democrats are saddled with it, fearing more the truth and the Country finding out about it more than anything else. Justice and the rule of law isn’t even a secondary consideration anymore (if it ever was), ‘that died’ during the Obama years. And Obama, the whole time, single-handedly destroyed them as a party. And the Party of Corruption ALL signed off on it. Even some of the Dreamers are turning against them because of their lies. Many more in the works all across this Country I’m sure, ALL FOR DIFFERENT REASONS, because they’ve given this Country so many to judge them by.

http://thefederalist.com/2018/02/10/hillary-clintons-fingerprints-fbis-investigation-trumps-russia-ties/

18. Almost forgot. This last week or so a lot of home repairs. Finally found someone to fix my roof from the Hurricane Damage, others were so booked up, they would just thumb their noses at you and quote ridiculous prices. Roof is done.

Today, a lot of interior flooring from water damage and walls and such. And just overall strengthening. The major tasks are finally done, but what I really wanted to mention is what the contractor I hired told me today as to his own personal story about Health Insurance as I just found out myself I may have to pay 1,900 to Uncle Sam, part of it driven by almost a 1,100 penalty as my shared responsibility thanks to Obamacare.

To say the least, it was also one of the main things that also ‘gnawed’ at him over the years. BIG TIME. It was no different than the way that I feel – The mandate’s got to go. And finally, someone stepped up to the plate. Trump, was that man. The craziest thing you ever saw said Bill Clinton in the final days of the campaign, and he be right. So many pizzed off people out there. I just met another one today.

5 years ago he said his Health Insurance was 3,500 per year for his family. Now, it’s 30,000 per year, for less coverage, a lot less. Like many others, he’s opted to pay the penalty each year. I called it criminal, he said that he would use much more harsh terms in the way that he felt. A transplant who fled the State of New York and the higher taxes there. Just one more pizzed off American from the Obama years.

1. That has been a while getting the repairs scheduled RW . I always talk to the repair people too , as long as we have the time together I am interested in them and their business health , and what they think on some of the things in the news .

1. I was doing my taxes while he working and mentioned it to him. Didn’t at all expect what he told me.

It’s amazing, that even to this day, that the Democrats are still so clueless about Obamacare and what it’s done to so many families all across this Country. I’ve always thought that when Obamacare was first ‘shoved’ down the American throat, it was really the beginning of the end for the Democrats. Still feel that way. And with the way they’re behaving with Immigration and so many other things these days. They seal their own fate, past Mid-Terms and Hillary was only the beginning of it.

2. Not easy getting any type of repairs after a major Hurricane Robin, my neighbor two doors down, called on him after seeing him at my house. I thought they had it fixed already (I was going to ask them a referral). Apparently not. They had the same problem getting someone to do it as I did.

19. GEESH! People can sure be mixed up.
    Was thinking this was MONDAY, now they are saying it is still SUNDAY.
    For me there really isn’t that much difference in my days & nights. I just have to remember when I have an appointment. Check my mail every couple of days. What do you know ,found some Kroger coupons there. Every little bit helps.

20. As the Obama wall of silence begins to crumble, the FBI’s reputation is befouled by its own rash actions, a politicized Justice Department stands revealed as, well, politicized, and the Democrats furiously spin the facts outlined in the Nunes Memo and subsequent revelations, there’s only one overarching question left to ask: what made them think they could get away with it?

And by “them,” I mean the lot of them—the corrupt, partisan officials, the political operatives masquerading as selfless public servants, the intelligence community pooh-bahs who betrayed their trusts, the preening “straight arrows,” the talking heads, the Washington bureau chiefs, the White House correspondents, every man jack of whom did his level best to create, run, and disseminate a disinformation operation designed to do one thing: destroy the unwanted and unwelcome presidency of Donald J. Trump.

From the moment it dawned on Hillary Clinton, late on election night, that she had managed to blow a fixed fight, and that there would, therefore, be hell to pay, the Democrat-Deep State-Media Complex suddenly had to conceal their own malfeasance by doing what the Left does best—projecting its own sins onto others…

Isn’t that the truth?

The only question I have, did they do the same thing in 2012? We know that CNN and Crowley did when Obama and the Crowley teamed up against Mitt Romney in the debates. What we don’t know, is what else was being done in the background in order to ensure that the fix was in?

Romney was no Trump, he couldn’t stand up to him. A weakness they exploited, McCain too.

https://amgreatness.com/2018/02/08/tear-wall-silence/

1. Ah…………..the Obama moment………………..AGAIN. This is like your 101st Obama moment for your Op Eds.

Dude……been out of office over a year………..you really need to get over your obsession. But then again, Donnie Dipstick cannot, and you all kind of think alike……guess it twill be around a spell.

You remind of Kirk screaming into space………….”Obama”. :)

21. Another one potentially in the hot seat. Clapper’s probably not far behind himself. These people have to be held to account. Even it turns out to be a former President who was all part of it. Speaking of former Presidents, the treacherous one continues to be quiet, real quiet in all of this.

Exclusive: CIA Ex-Director Brennan’s Perjury Peril

https://www.realclearinvestigations.com/articles/2018/02/11/former_cia_director_john_brennan_investigated_for_perjury.html

1. It was an amazing statement on his part. The Obama administration was a well oiled machine of deceit, anything to further their objectives, any objective. And lying, and lots of it, was all part of it. Get ready for a front row seat to it all.

22. One of the ones who’s name has begun to appear in the investigation into Hillary and crew, and all the other corrupt ones in DC. An Op-Ed claiming that he speaks the truth. Judging from the posts that follow it, very few believe him. Unusual for a Washington Post piece and the gospel of their pages:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/devin-nunes-is-investigating-me-heres-the-truth/2018/02/08/cc621170-0cf4-11e8-8b0d-891602206fb7_story.html?utm_term=.88bd5b483230

1. I like just watching the events.

Slalom and half pipe today.

Then, on non-Olympic years, you have x-game and FIS grand prix to watch.

1. I like the hockey and some alpine. That US female skater rocked it. Our team looks pretty good.

2. He’s great on rails, he’s gonna fall short on big air, and isn’t competing in half pipe. I’d bet on McMorris or podlodicov to win big air.
            I’d love podlodicov to win half pipe, but th Japanese have an amazing men’s team.

The US girl that’s going to walk away with gold in half pipe is also 17. She was ranked high enough but couldn’t compete in last Olympics because she was too young @ 13. Chloe Kim.

23. R

February 12, 2018 at 14:13

Remember when Clapper when asked did not even know who was the Muslim Brotherhood ?

I don’t………..can you please link me the transcript, where Mr Clapper denied who the MB was? I would like to see that.

1. I googled, and see discussions, but nowhere do I see where he DENIED knowing what the MB was. Must be one of those Fox facts.

Sorry Robin…………..This is fake news. Must have been on some Fox pundit show like Hannity. It is too bad folks think the shows on Fox are actual news.

1. Turn off State Run Media………change from Fox once in awhile. Support the free and independent media. Or stay perpetually uninformed. your choice. :)

1. I have yet to see a “free and independent” media.

You should watch fox, and cnn, and npr,and BBC. The actual story is doing to be somewherein between all of them.

Jussayin’

2. When you Google ‘right wing conspiracy about clapper and Muslim brotherhood’ of course you won’t find anything different.

1. :) just for my own curiosity I googled it … there is much to see there if you are interested , pick your source for yourself there …and read about it !

24. Reading and listening with my OWN eyes and ears,forming my OWN opinion of many things. What may work for me, not what others dictate.
    We all should know, circumstances change over the years ,we should try to change with them .
    Also know what works for one may not work for the one standing next to us.
    Said it all before but there are people who can’t rationalize a thing. People who seem to think all others should think ,act & believe as they do. Even their fickleness.
    NO

25. Best thing about posting later .I can post a good bit with no sass or ignorant remarks. You do not often, if at all, cut & paste what I say.
    You are scared to death of what this elder might say in truth that might hurt or upset your delicate
    little feelings. Poor little cry babies.
    SORRY, I STOPPED wiping noses when MY kids grew up some years ago. Forgot how to wipe noses other than my own. 😀

1. CNN also refers to this:

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/01/us/politics/obama-trump-russia-election-hacking.html

The first part says it all: ‘Scrambled’ to spread information. Susan Rice too no doubt.

WASHINGTON — In the Obama administration’s last days, some White House officials scrambled to spread information about Russian efforts to undermine the presidential election — and about possible contacts between associates of President-elect Donald J. Trump and Russians — across the government. Former American officials say they had two aims: to ensure that such meddling isn’t duplicated in future American or European elections, and to leave a clear trail of intelligence for government investigators.

26. Philippians 4:6 New International Version (NIV)

6 Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.

27. Robin…………I do not see when Mr Clapper ever denied the existence of the MB. Your earlier statement was in error.

1. Maybe you ought to re-read what she claimed instead of coming to coming to conclusions about made up claims.

Just a thought.

1. I did………..my point stands. The problem is, you will find many conservatives passing this fake news around. Hell, millions of Trumpies still think Obama is not a US citizen. It is a cult of personality. If Trump was gone tomorrow, the Trump movement would end. It is NOT a movement of ideas, it is a cult of personality. Kind of spooky.

It is really sad to see so many American Evangelicals ignore the teachings of Christ, and embrace an admin that lauds waterboarding, refugee bans, cutting aid to the poor, stirring massive fear of one faith, and so on. Boggles the mind.

1. What’s really sad is to ignore so much over the years, when it was ever so blatant and in your face all the time. Political Corruption on a scale I’ve never seen. But of course, this corrupt politician from Chicago was the ‘immaculate conception’ from all the others born from the corrupt Democratic Machine there. Rule of law and all that, and course, not one smidgeon of evidence. He said so himself so many times. If you repeat it enough, and he did. And you believed it, you still do. You see what you want to see. Talk about sad, and still, you cheerlead it all.

2. What boggles the mind is that anyone thinks Trump is any different than Obama was.

New boss, same as the old boss. Just a different letter after the name. The only ones whining are those who think popular vote is supposed to mean anything.

28. Not one to really put much credibility to polling, but this is quite a large sampling.
    —————
    After losing voter support in every state during his first nine months in office, President Donald Trump is beginning the second year of his term with his popularity on the upswing.

That’s according to Morning Consult data drawing on surveys with more than 800,000 voters across all 50 states from Jan. 20, 2017, to Jan. 29, 2018.
    https://morningconsult.com/2018/02/13/trump-approval-50-state-poll/

1. Quite a sampling. Most are 1,000 or less as representative of the Country. Polls that are here and there. Spotty to say the least, even biased in some cases with oversampling or even the methodology and question formatting used. The more participants, the more accurate the picture one would think.

29. https://www.politico.com/blogs/under-the-radar/2011/02/dni-clapper-retreats-from-secular-claim-on-muslim-brotherhood-033259
    “The term ‘Muslim Brotherhood’…is an umbrella term for a variety of movements, in the case of Egypt, a very heterogeneous group, largely secular, which has eschewed violence and has decried Al Qaeda as a perversion of Islam,” Clapper said. “They have pursued social ends, a betterment of the political order in Egypt, et cetera…..In other countries, there are also chapters or franchises of the Muslim Brotherhood, but there is no overarching agenda, particularly in pursuit of violence, at least internationally.”

*cringe.worthy*

Sure reads to me he didn’t know who the Muslim Brotherhood was/is, and why did they need to correct his statements if he wasn’t wrong?

1. “To clarify Director Clapper’s point – in Egypt the Muslim Brotherhood makes efforts to work through a political system that has been, under Mubarak’s rule, one that is largely secular in its orientation,” a spokesman for Clapper, Jamie Smith, said Thursday afternoon. “He is well aware that the Muslim Brotherhood is not a secular organization.”

30. “I have always … attempted to portray a realistic portrait of the American people and working class people,” Barr said at the Press Tour during a Q&A. “And, in fact, it was working class people that elected Trump so I felt that was very real and something that needed to be discussed.”

ROSEANNE BARR DEFENDS DECISION TO MAKE TV FAMILY PRO-TRUMP

The actress also defended her choice to vote for Trump when pressed on the issue.

“I think it was time for us, as a country, to shake things up and try something different,” she said of electing Trump.

Barr said she supports the president — though she may not agree with everything he says.

“He says a lot of crazy s— but I mean… I’m not a Trump apologist. There are a lot of things he has said and done that I don’t agree with,” she said, noting that many people who voted for Hillary Clinton likely felt the same way. “It’s always the lesser of two evils and we always have to face our own conscience of how we deal with that.”

When the show’s Executive Producer Bruce Helford explained the show’s political views, he said, “There’s no agenda.”

——-

hope its as good as advertised ! Sounds honest

1. If they’re as light on information as you are here, you can’t blame him, can you? More misdirection, misinformation to add onto the pile?

31. I think increasing Defense spending is ridiculous. We already spend more on defense than the next nine nations combined……including Russia, China, and Iran. If we need to spend 10% MORE just to keep up, than we are getting ripped off. I say cut the DOD budget by 10% and put that into healthcare and infrastructure. No cuts to miliitary personnel programs, but significant cuts to pork DOD spending, and end of year spending orgies.

If we need to spend 10% more just to keep even with the guy who spends 80% less on defense than we do, we have it wrong.

1. Wow….pretty sad to see you turn against the military all to post a worn out, liberal script about spending, when we all know as a percentage of their total GDP many spend way more than the US.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *