Post navigation

11,874 thoughts on “September

1. I refuse to click on anything which supports a serial sexual harasser like O’Reilly. Funny, how conservatives do not mind conservatives who sexually harass folks. Puzzling. Shrug

1. “The FBI has been playing hardball about letting House investigators see their file,” Strassel explained. “Supposedly they’ve agreed to let them in, started to make some things available to House investigators, but all of this should be — The thing that some people don’t understand, is that when you’re dealing with the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court (FISA), it is not like you put in a request and they say no, it is a back and forth discussion.”

“Somewhere in the FBI is a big file that explains exactly what the FBI was putting forward to the court as justification to go ahead with the tapping of Carter Page or Paul Manafort.”

“The House is having more and more trouble with its enforcement authority [over the FBI], and… the Justice Department said sorry, we’re not complying with your subpoena for a while. They now appear to be putting some things out, but from what I understand, not everything they need to be putting out,” Strassel said. “Here’s the funny thing: Every time they have an excuse for not giving it, they say it is because of special counsel Mueller. Well, if special counsel Mueller is doing this entirely because the FBI misused a dossier, all the more reason for House investigators to be looking into how this started.”

1. Seems CG is getting smaller today.
    People must have writers cramp and must take a little time away to rest up .Could be busy with holidays coming up soon.
    Me, best if I don’t post all I’m thinking at times.
    Especially when the little kid makes an AZZ of himself, just can’t seem to help himself.[?????]
    OH WELL! his problem.

2. Roy Moore, now a Republican Senate candidate, was known for “badgering teenage girls” at an Alabama mall in the 1980s, The New Yorker reports. 
    Reporter Charles Bethea spoke with over a dozen people who worked or spent time at the Gadsden Mall during that time. They said there were many rumors that Moore was on a list of people banned from the establishment.
    Moore has been accused of giving a 14-year-old girl alcohol and touching her inappropriately in 1979, when he was 32 years old, The Washington Post reported last week. Three other women told the publication that Moore pursued them when they were between 16 and 18 years old. On Monday, another woman accused Moore of sexually assaulting her when she was 16. Moore has denied the allegations.
    Two of these women say Moore attempted to pick them up when they were at the Gadsden Mall. 
    Greg Legat, who worked at the mall in the 1980s, told Bethea that he remembers Moore was banned from the shopping center starting around 1979. Legat recalled that the mall was often “filled” with unchaperoned teens. 
    A local police officer, J.D. Thomas, reportedly often asked Legat to keep an eye out for Moore. ”‘If you see Moore here, tell me. I’ll take care of him,’” Legat remembers Thomas telling him, according to The New Yorker. 
    Alabama journalist Glynn Wilson reported Sunday that he had heard similar allegations: “Sources tell me Moore was actually banned from the Gadsden Mall and the YMCA for his inappropriate behavior of soliciting sex from young girls.” 
    Other people who frequented the mall during the 1980s told The New Yorker they believed Moore had been banned for “trying to pick up younger girls.”
    Two police officers who worked in the area at the time also told Bethea that Moore was known for hanging around the mall to find dates.
    “The general knowledge at the time when I moved here was that this guy is a lawyer cruising the mall for high-school dates,” one officer said. “I was told by a girl who worked at the mall that he’d been run off from there, from a number of stores. Maybe not legally banned, but run off.” 

————-

Dude is a creep …

3. Brackney said he was at home waiting for Amber to return from her job as a waitress when the attempt occurred.

“She called me to tell me someone had put barrels in the middle of the road and blocked it and I told her, ‘Well, they weren’t there when I came home so just drive around them,'” he recalled.

Brackney said he grew alarmed later in the evening, after Amber went to sleep, when his dogs started barking continuously and a motion sensor outdoor light turned on.

“The dogs seemed to be barking towards the garage,” he said, adding he took his gun with him when he went outside to look.

He told ABC News that when he stepped outside he spotted two people attempting to break into his garage.

“That’s when I yelled at them and fired three shots with my glock, and they took off running,” he said. “It was at that point that I went back in my house and called 911.”

Brackney said that when authorities arrived at the scene and uncovered the weapons, he began to realize the magnitude of the situation.

“At that point is when I got scared, because I knew then that what was going to happen wasn’t going to end up pretty had they ended up in my home,” he said.”

4. Robin, I’m just fine.
    Few things done, played lazy and talked to Becky in VA for a while.
    In the morning it is store day, list made out , will see if there is anything special I might want for a change.
    Pretty much the same routine.
    Crazy politics and people. BIDEN???? For President???

1. He also laid out that u guys defended a sexual predator against kids ,
      Against a buncha women that called him a sexual predator against kids …

#yaypolitix

2. Hannity lies……….remember Seth Rich. Hannity is NOT a journalist. He is a pundit. But go ahead……rehash Uranium again. The GOP Rehashed Ben Ghazi 8 times, with the same result. Shrug

5. The Republican National Committee is pulling out of a joint fundraising agreement with GOP Senate candidate Roy Moore, Politico reported Tuesday.
    Moore, who is running in the Dec. 12 special election to fill Alabama’s open U.S. Senate seat, has been accused of sexual misconduct by multiple women who say he preyed on them when he was in his 30s and they were teenagers. Moore has denied the allegations and vowed to stay in the race.
    Federal Election Commission filings immediately showed the change, as Dave Levinthal of the Center for Public Integrity noted:

————–

Good .
    Keep following hannity like a lapdog tho and defending him dumdum … makes u look brilliant

1. Hannity is getting pressure from others, Judge Jeanine, Geraldo who believe without doubt the 5th women’s story is true among other things. There’s politics at play here, how much is truth, and how much is not, is still the question for me. I believe there’s truth that he dated younger women at one point, not unusual for our society these days.

I also believe if your refer back to the Washington Post story, 3 of 4 talked about a very respectful man in his behavior, one mother even calling her daughter lucky. Only the 14 year old part of the story has the real ugliness in this story and this newest story to emerge. The rest is a moral judgement. And not a crime, not in the state of Alabama.

So, one version paints him one way, and another, a monster, which one is true? Or are they both? If Moore stands up to it as he has, it’s all up to the people of Alabama, especially those who know him best.

There’s not a liberal organization in this Country that doesn’t hate this man for what he stands for, everything Progressivism doesn’t. A hate far greater in both depth and scope of even those who hate Hannity, and we all know what their capable of.

A hate that arrived accompanied with its allegations 30 days prior to a special election. It’s all up to Alabama at this point. And in that respect, you may find yourself talking to the hand, many might. Their state, their laws, their Representative, their beliefs, combined with a lot of disrespect ‘from others’ outside their state, for years, if not decades. If liberals had their say, they would blown up the state years ago – The feeling is mutual with Alabamans.

1. A different perspective from Moore’s Hometown of Gadsden, a 51-year black man’s thoughts as to how he sees things.

His very thoughts, what the New York Times chose to end the story with:

…Whatever happens in the election, stories long murmured around Gadsden are now out and have to be reckoned with. For some here, the controversy that comes along with that may not have been worth it.

“American people have become a bucket of crabs,” said John Leach, 51, who was reclining at his desk behind a warren of jewelry cases in a shop in downtown Gadsden. “Everybody’s trying to grab each other, destroy each other.”

“Do I think he did it? I think something went on,” Mr. Leach continued. Still, he said, his accusers should have come forward years ago. Or, maybe they should have kept to themselves. Just because long-buried bad things are true does not mean they should be unburied.

“I’m a black guy, 51 years old,” Mr. Leach said. “What would it be like if I started digging up racism? It would be a mess, it would keep it going on and on. Let’s just leave the bones in the cemetery.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/14/us/roy-moore-gadsden-women.html

1. It’s being prosecuted by the Media, mob rule. And an election that’s an intricate part of it. The timing is all part of the story, it’s inseparable. When the Media starts playing the role as a Super PAC, and the arm of their opposition research, all of us should be concerned, when all it takes is an allegation to bring your opposition down.

1. It being prosecuted by the women he assaulted. Karma is a bitch………and has a long memory. Roy is a pig. A flat out pig.

1. I am sure you will be very happy to see millions of Americans lose their government subsidized healthcare……….as long as no one touches YOUR government subsidized healthcare. How would you feel Dottie, if you lost coverage. Can you possibly see beyond your own little bubble?

1. I posted a link over a week back debunking your ridiculous ‘millions losing coverage’ claim. Record signups already…

6. I saw a Go fund Me Page for a woman bicyclist who was fired for giving Trump’s motorcade the finger ($80,000 with a target of $100,000). I saw Rosie ODonnell’s photo as one of the donors with the number 9 on her photo, the number of times she donated to Go Fund Me. I followed it, it led me to one below. A page dedicated to canceling the 2016 election and holding a revote. She was a lot more generous here, donating $10,000 of the $29,000 that the page earned over 11 months.

Their goal of $50,00 was never reached, but they got her vote (and her money)!

https://www.gofundme.com/NewElection

7. A FoxNews.com investigation in May showed the former president was a frequent flier on Epstein’s infamous jet, dubbed the “Lolita Express,” which earned its Nabakov-inspired nickname because it was reportedly outfitted with a bed where passengers had group sex with young girls.

Flight logs obtained exclusively by FoxNews.com show the former president taking at least 26 trips around the world aboard the “Lolita Express” — even apparently ditching his Secret Service detail for at least five of the flights.

Epstein and his attorneys have said in multiple court filings that he has been the subject of the “most outlandish and offensive attacks, allegations, and plain inventions.”

However, hundreds of pages of court records, including reports from law enforcement, reviewed by FoxNews.com, show Epstein was under close scrutiny by the Palm Beach police and FBI for more than a year.

The U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of Florida prepared charging documents that accused Epstein of child sex abuse, witness tampering and money laundering, but Epstein took a plea deal before an indictment could be handed up.

On Sept. 24, 2007, in a deal shrouded in secrecy that left alleged victims shocked at its leniency, Epstein agreed to a 30-month sentence, including 18 months of jail time and 12 months of house arrest and the agreement to pay dozens of young girls under a federal statute providing for compensation to victims of child sexual abuse. In exchange, the U.S. Attorney’s Office promised not to pursue any federal charges against Epstein or his co-conspirators.”

8. Fox News anchor Shep Smith broke from his network’s hyperventilating coverage of the “Uranium One” pseudoscandal to debunk allegations of wrongdoings by Hillary Clinton.
    Smith, never one to blindly toe the party line, took to task President Donald Trump ― and, implicitly, his cable news network of choice ― over the “inaccurate” portrayal of the sale of a Canadian mining company with major U.S. holdings to a Russian company.
    “Here’s the accusation,” Smith explained Tuesday. “Nine people involved in the deal made donations to the Clinton Foundation totaling more than $140 million. In exchange, Secretary of State Clinton approved the sale to the Russians — a quid pro quo.”
    It’s a claim that has dominated Fox News in recent weeks after The Hill published a deeply flawed report about a “Russian bribery plot” involving the sale. Following pressure from the president and several Republican members of Congress, Attorney General Jeff Sessions announced earlier this week that the Justice Department would consider appointing a special counsel to review the deal as well as other matters involving Clinton and other Democrats.
    There’s never been any evidence that Clinton acted inappropriately and, as Smith notes, “the Clinton State Department had no power to approve or veto that transaction. It could do neither.” Indeed, the State Department was just one of nine agencies that signed off on the deal and Clinton herself wasn’t even on the committee. 
    “The accusation is predicated on the charge that Secretary Clinton approved the sale,” Smith said. “She did not. A committee of nine evaluated the sale, the president approved the sale, the Nuclear Regulatory Commission and others had to offer permits, and none of the uranium was exported for use by the U.S. to Russia. That is Uranium One.”

—————

#giggle

1. Pretty amazing, I agree. How one man and a raging hateful agenda driven internet site debunk so much, so easily, in one swipe? Thanks for pointing it out, again.

HuffPost

3 hours ago

Nov 15, 2017 · Fox News anchor Shep Smith broke from his network’s hyperventilating coverage of the “Uranium One” pseudoscandal to debunk allegations of wrongdoings …

Unfortunately there’s potentially more to the story here including an FBI investigation and a man who worked under cover with them for years. A story that involves money laundering, bank fraud and racketeering among other things. He has yet to testify. Good thing Shep is so opinionated, debunking it all, right? What would the Left do without Huff?

1. A few others have also followed suit in reprinting it as you did, but so far only A dozen so. The only recognizable name Yahoo.

1. For someone who’s part of a small group that dismisses everyone’s opinions except those who are endorsed and promoted by Huff, you sure do hang onto them as if they’re fact. I wouldn’t be surprised at all if Shep is a regularly subscriber to Huff. Most of the Media are – People who keep feeding each other in their own echo chambers and repeat it as truth. And round and round we go.

9. A lot of caution in brow beating the people of Alabama, stay out of it the local Democrat says to the National Party, and they are. But not the liberal water carriers who pound, pound, pound away.

Like the black man said yesterday in Moore’s Hometown, leave the bones in the cemetery.

Moore is being denied both Republican money and support, while the Democrats are pouring in money hands over fist. They’re also saying Alabamans will decide, stay out of it, but Moore is way too tempting of a target for many of them. Some, just won’t be able to help themselves.

…For now, most Democratic leaders are happy to stay out. For all his public caution, Mr. Schumer has been effusive about the Alabama campaign in private, according to people who have spoken with him. Mr. Schumer has told allies he believes the race is now clearly winnable for Mr. Jones, but that Democrats must take pains not to nationalize the contest in a way that might offend voters in a deeply conservative state…

Offend the voters? You mean liked they’ve done for decades in attacking not only the state, but the people there? Democrats exercising caution “not to offend” others, that’s a new one for me.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/14/us/politics/alabama-doug-jones-roy-moore-democrats.html

10. Shep is the only actual trained and educated Journalist who is a Fox hosts. The rest are mainly pundits and commentators. The only real news and truth you get on Fox is on Shep’s show. Goodonhim, Again.

The only guy at that network who tells Conservatives the things they do NOT want to hear. Why so many Foxbots don’t like him.

1. Katheryn Herridge
      Jennifer Griffin
      wait , I will look up some more .

Shep is a token liberal for Fox along the lines of Juan Williams

1. Shep is a HOST……….his own show……..why I specified host. Swing and a miss………….

Conservatives get touchy when you talk about Fox……..their new church.

11. RW

November 14, 2017 at 13:15

A couple of questions arose with Moore’s latest accuser. At least, for me.

I believe the woman. Roy is a pig. Don’t think I could spend one more penny in Alabama, if they choose this pedophile. That is my call on this guy.

12. Robin………..what makes you say Shep is a liberal? Have you see his voting record? Or is because he does not toe the trump line?

1. Asking an honest question……..seems if someone does not toe the Trump line they are either a liberal or RINO to Trumpies. But again……….the others you list are reporters. Talking HOST.

1. To be clear, I do not think you are a fullblown Trumpie yet…….but you did say you “Embraced” Fox. Never really heard of people “embracing” their media before. People I know, just watch it. :)

13. Don’t worry, no more discussion about this week’s mass shooting, only to say this one happened more rapidly following the last one. Hopefully, not a trend. But as it stands now, mass shootings are the price we are willing to accept for ridiculous availability of weapons in the USA. So be it. Sad…………..will be sad in a few weeks, we talk of the next one.

1. It may be a long wait, we’ll see. I mean, this is California, they of all people should know what will happen to you if you even dare say one good thing about the man.

1. Does this fool really require everyone to salivate over him. I guess he ONLY does things for the praise. What a twaddlhead.

2. We keep forgetting……Donnie requires his adoration. He only does things so people will love him and SAY LOUDLY how wonderful he is. What a vain dipstick……….honestly. You were doing YOUR JOB Donnie………….get over yourself.

1. I do not get credit everyday for doing my job…………it is my job. Donnie is just so vain and shallow he DEMANDS thanks for doing his job. Screw that.

2. Yeah, we remember. Too many times with Obama you had to light a fire under him for him to do his job, the same job done here. Thanks for reminding us.

1. Whatever you say….keep rationalizing your egotistical dipstick clown, who as always is more concerned about “DON TRUMP” than anything else. Dude is a bore.

2. For Pete’s sake RW………we are talking about three college kids busted for shoplifting……….not international espionage. Happens to tourists IF they steal, quite often. Even here. At Disney, if you shoplift, you will get arrested. Even if you are not from the USA.

14. The Uranium deal has been rehashed many times. More deflection from the Russian investigation. I want to know why Don Jr is speaking with Wilileaks, an ENEMY of US intel agencies and our nation?

Conservatives are now all about winning…….at any costs. The GOP is now a Cult of Personality following a Reality TV twaddlehead. Damn

1. If Hillary would have won, this would have never seen the light of day. Hillary lost, so it’s all a right-wing conspiracy. Just another day of injustice in America, where corruption is king and investigation of it, unnecessary, because others say so.

1. This has seen the light of day…….MANY TIMES. It will again. But knock yourself out. NOT stop the Mueller investigation, no matter how many false conspiracies Hannity peddles.

1. Congressional bi-partisan criminal inquiry seems to be the peddler here. Keep spreading the disinformation though, it suits you. It always has.

1. Knock yourself out following another Hannity made up lie. Remember Seth Rich………guess not. Shrug

1. How cool is that………..cannot wait to see the images from the James Webb telescope when it is airborne. Thanks for sharing this.

1. All I can say is that I am very glad I did not have to make that decision. I think I lean more to they were useful in ending the war quicker, and making an invasion of Japan un-necessary, but the other side in this issue has good points as well. If I was there then…….would most likely have said “Forgive me God, but drop it”. You?

2. I would never want the job because I dont think I could see clearly the thing to do . Go to war when attacked , easy decision . A bomb that enemies are racing to have and use …then we get it .. I am glad there were men that could make that decision . Since it turned out as well as could be expected , I am glad they chose , instead of no choice . And yes , I would depend on God to guide my decision .

I think if the race on that someone would use it , I would want to win that race for sure .

3. Ok , so we have nuclear check and balance of weapons .

When it comes down to nations . Do we want weapon power balanced .. a check on it ? If swat teams have assault weapons , do we want civilians to have a check of power on them ?

1. Let it loose…….been awhile since you ranted and raved, it is good for you. Very cathartic. :)

Come on Dottie……….parrot some Hannity for us. Take us into the weekend. :)

15. Thank God for Rassmussen……..eh RW? :)

Trump Approval
    RCP Average 10/26 – 11/14 — 38.2 56.6 -18.4
    Economist/YouGov 11/12 – 11/14 1281 RV 39 56 -17
    Rasmussen Reports 11/12 – 11/14 1500 LV 45 53 -8
    Gallup 11/11 – 11/13 1500 A 38 57 -19
    Quinnipiac 11/7 – 11/13 1577 RV 35 58 -23
    Marist 11/6 – 11/9 850 RV 39 55 -16
    Reuters/Ipsos 11/3 – 11/7 1572 A 35 60 -25
    CNN 11/2 – 11/5 RV 38 57 -19
    IBD/TIPP 10/26 – 11/3 917 A 36 58 -22
    ABC News/Wash Post 10/29 – 11/1 884 RV 38 58 -20

1. It’s very odd you complain so much about an Amendment allowing free people to own an object. If you hate it so much, perhaps you should use the mechanisms within the COTUS to change it rather than the thinly veiled advocacy of wanting Congress to do an end run around the COTUS and precedent outlined TWICE by the SCOTUS.

16. Leftybill
    November 15, 2017 at 12:51
    I refuse to click on anything which supports a serial sexual harasser like O’Reilly. Funny, how conservatives do not mind conservatives who sexually harass folks. Puzzling. Shrug

—————

Can I assume that you didn’t vote for Bill Clinton? Or if you did, you called for him to resign from the Presidency after sexual improprieties?

1. You can. I voted for G.H.W.Bush (my favorite President) and Bob Dole. I am not a Bill Clinton fan at all……….like Hillary more than Bill. Where EA I differ. :)

1. He was pretty good. The Perot thing and raising taxes after promising not to do so sank him. We citizens tended to insist that pols keep their word back in the day.

1. Not saying I would castrated or lock Roy Moore up…..just sure as hell would not vote for him.

1. Kind of early in the story to be bashing on Fox, isn’t it? This is a story about a Muslim Country you know, and a way of life. Let’s see all of them that report it first before any condemnations, shall we?

2. I find it interesting you find it more important which ‘news’ outlets are running a story rather than the horror that is the story.

1. No, I just don’t spend all day on my computer. Thanks for thinking of me. Always nice to know I own space in your head……rent free.

Hug and a Kiss.

17. November 15, 2017 at 13:05
    I do not get credit everyday for doing my job…………it is my job. Donnie is just so vain and shallow he DEMANDS thanks for doing his job. Screw that.

————

Do foreign heads of state intervene when you catch their citizens stealing at Disney?

Trump did what my mother would have done, embarrassed me for not saying thank you. He saved their sorry asses from possible jail time in a foreign country. Remember Otto Warmbier?

#numbskulls

18. Seems to me Roy Moore will fit right in with the DC establishment boy’s club. I don’t see what the problem is.

1. How did our Ace MSM miss this? Years of misconduct and millions of taxpayer dollars paid in hush money.

Keep chasing those Golden Showers. :roll:

1. He’s running as an R and not a D?

Unprovable allegations or allegations well after the statute of limitations are becoming as big of a problem as sexual misconduct is. People have found an easy way to extort money. Accuse someone of sexual assault.

1. Pandora’s Box and all the abuses of it. The war on women is more like a war on men in my opinion. I’d hate being a young male in this day and age, it must be so confusing and intimidating for them.

How to act, what to say, and the fear of offending or being accused of something falsely. That’s a lot of power over another. A power that can be abused.

1. Hmmm…

Laura Ingram sees to agree with me. Media Matters though see it as a strike against her. Shepard Smith is where it’s at for the Washington Post, for CNN and Media tonight. Debunking Fox News and the Uranium One Deal their headlines. Funny thing though, it took them 20 years to debunk the Clinton’s and their lies. Now, back to Laura:

LAURA INGRAHAM (HOST): What is really going on here though? Is it just the usual stuff where you get into a position of power, maybe you were kind of a geeky guy in high school or college. You didn’t really have a lot of chicks and then you get to Capitol Hill, it’s all these 22 year old gals running around. And this is nothing new. I mean, I remember being in the White House elevator during the Reagan administration and Strom Thurmond made a few interesting comments to me and I was 22 years old. I just was like laughing, it’s not a big deal. But you also don’t want — you don’t want to chill the workplace either. That’s another thing I am a little bit worried about here, where you can’t even say to someone, “Oh, you look great, nice dress.” People are afraid, I know now men who are afraid to have any interaction at any time with a woman alone because 10 years later, even if you didn’t do anything you can be accused, and then where do you go to defend yourself? You can’t defend yourself. So we have to look at the other side here as well and not make it so sterile and antiseptic a workplace that no one even enjoys the job. You’re so afraid of saying anything.

That’s Laura’s view. I saw a CNN correspondent who said basically the same, but in a different way, how a male co-worker wanted to compliment her and how he did after she gave him ‘permission’ to. They’re going to throw the book at me, I still open doors for women. I don’t even ask for their permission.

19. That terrible Hollywood disaster movie Geostorm fell flat on its face at the box office and got so many things wrong when it comes to science that it’s really not even worth remembering, but it did manage to predict something vaguely accurately: manipulation of the climate is bad news. In a new study published in the journal Nature Communications, a team of researchers led by climate gurus at the University of Exeter reveal that dabbling in artificial cooling of the planet as a countermeasure to manmade global warming is a recipe for disaster.

The research utilized advanced climate models to simulate the effects of the proposed climate intervention techniques — including the intentional injection of aerosols into the atmosphere to lessen the sun’s ability to fuel devastating storms — and the results are not exactly encouraging.”

20. Interesting story with no obvious solution. People who are locked up because of their behavior, behaving badly. So, sue the city like that’s going to change much. The solution seems to be obvious to me, male inmates, male guards, same with women’s prisons, women inmates, women guards. Is there too much common sense in that? Don’t address the problem, try to work around it when at the very core, it’s about gender and the bad behavior it causes in the setting.

http://www.motherjones.com/crime-justice/2017/11/inmates-are-using-masturbation-as-a-weapon-female-guards-have-had-enough/

21. The original reason for visiting Mother Jones:

Hillary Clinton on Trump’s Special Counsel Threat: “This Is Such an Abuse of Power”

In an exclusive interview with Mother Jones, Clinton warns that prosecuting her would be “like some dictatorship, like some authoritarian regime.”

The site she chose for this interview and her comments, I find very telling.

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2017/11/hillary-clinton-trump-special-counsel-threat-this-is-such-an-abuse-of-power/

1. Very much related to each other, call off the dogs, or at least, get them off my scent.

John Podesta, Hillary’s former campaign Manager tries to derail any look see into the Clinton’s and his own potential wrong doing. I suspect that it will be ‘a theme’ we’ll see this week. Trump, the authoritarian (Podesta’s description, and Hook’s), the Dictator (Hillary’s description) a man who wants to throw out 230 years of Constitution Principle by investigating both Hillary and myself. And once again, the Washington Post – The same driving force behind the Moore allegations. There are no coincidences here.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/trump-wants-to-upend-230-years-of-constitutional-principle/2017/11/15/8dd366c8-ca2a-11e7-aa96-54417592cf72_story.html?utm_term=.f928f4aca54c

1. And just yesterday, the Washington Post Editorial Board was singing the same song. That makes three so far. The same coordination, orchestration we’ve seen for years now. A never ending consorted effort against the truth or justice ever seeing the light of day. If there’s no there, why do so many fight it so? A lot of questions with no answers, and no one seems to want anyone to be able ask them.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/there-are-no-grounds-for-a-special-counsel-to-investigate-hillary-clinton/2017/11/14/b5398836-c981-11e7-8321-481fd63f174d_story.html?utm_term=.9288a94d078f

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/there-are-no-grounds-for-a-special-counsel-to-investigate-hillary-clinton/2017/11/14/b5398836-c981-11e7-8321-481fd63f174d_story.html?utm_term=.9288a94d078f

22. Going to watch a night launch and landing of a SpaceX ship from the Cape tonight at 8. Still an amazing site to see, even if I have seen them dozens of times.

1. Seriously……if I was religious, I would consider Don a serious candidate for anti-Christ. Rapes the environment, travels the world pushing weapons sales, creates division, and idolizes dictators and strongmen.

I find NOTHING admirable or even decent, is this repulsive sexual predator and liar, 3 out 10 American who cannot turn off Fox, put into office. You dipsticks screwed us all………..and tarnished the image of this nation for decades to come.

1. Well, 2 out of 10 are in Pampers, so I cut them some slack.

Sad thing……..is that Trump even LOST the vote by MILLIONS, and we get stuck with his imbecilic azz. Karma is paying us back for something big. :)

2. Indeed. However, I feel no shame about our nation. The people of this nation have absolutely nothing to do with this for the most part. I am ashamed of a handful of people. Trump. Congress. And the scum who influenced Trump into this terrible decision.

23. It is so easy to get forged permits for cash in Zimbabwe. Place is hardly run at all. This STUPID action by Donnie WILL lead to more elephant poaching.

Well, so his little weasel-like sons can go hunt them I guess.

1. Seriously. Just so some of Trumps’ rich buddies can have a real Ivory Elephant tusk in their living rooms or dens. What a vile man we have as President. No moral center at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *