Post navigation

13,406 thoughts on “September

1. Think I’ll make someone ecstatic again this morning. All I have to do is mention his name
    HEY LB, Trump is still President and YOU are the jackazz.
    Nothing like starting the day off RIGHT.

1. Hey Dottie……….love your still thinking of me. Your a hoot.

I know Trump is President, a Minority of foolish old, angry people put him in. I forgive you Dottie…….your merely a parrot of Hannity. Shrug :)

2. Really I must be very careful. All I have to do is write LB’s name and he thinks your in love with him. Poor demented soul.
    You men on here better be careful posting his name ,oopsey!
    LB Childish, truly that is insulting a real child.
    Should I mention LB’s name more ? he will mess his pants if his name is mention to much by a female in particular.
    Not sure about reaction mentioning the male—–

3. Do you want more of the crap? I can soon DIG up more to post.
    Must not forget–
    Lefty Bill, Lefty Bill, Lefty Bill, Lefty Bill, Lefty Bill, Lefty Bill , Lefty Bill.
    Need More? Lefty Bill , Lefty Bill———-
    Maybe you should change those pants ,may have messed them up good by now. Jack off

To the rest of you, I’m sorry.
    To me LB is nothing but a ‘DUMB ASS”

1. Man…………you talk about me a LOT. Perhaps it is love. Until tomorrow. Speak of me often today. I know you will. :)

4. Robin, I am not a forgiving pacifier. There are limits.
    Been standing up for myself to many years.
    LB is a taker, if you don’t kneel down to him and obey his orders he will try to debase you.

1. Still talking about me I see……………I love ya, and am flattered you continue to talk of, and think of me when I am absent. :)

5. Though check of my eyes in the morning. Won’t be worth much at all after that.
    Trying to figure out how to darken my typing on CG. Need it a little bolder. Not good at figuring that computer stuff out.

6. Franken is out, yet Trump is still campaigning for Moore. Really do not want to hear ANY more lectures on Liberal or Hollywood morality from Conservatives. Your morality is like your patriotism, wrapped in the Trump Cult of personality. No standards but Trump support.

Prove me wrong…………don’t elect a sexual predator to Congress with open arms.

1. I noticed that’s the ‘new’ talking point of the day. Seems to be making all the rounds too, well, with most everyone.

So much ‘rat-tat-tat-tatting’ going on these days, so fast, and furious, it’s just becoming one Big, Bloody, Blur of hate, allegations and too often, false and disingenuous reporting all mixed up with a toxic brew of so many other things.

I thought this man may have had the best ‘cure’ of all – Transparency, ‘TOTAL’ TRANSPARENCY because a ‘cure’ is certainly what we need for this attempted coup that’s continued like some Banana Republic ever since Trump was elected:

…But here is the bigger issue beyond the potential miscarriage of justice: The ongoing claims and misinformation that we continue to hear, that weave the dross of fairy tales into media coverage, that move markets and create great hope or fear (depending on your political perspective), and which simply are not true.

We saw this last week with ABC News reporter Brian Ross, who claimed Flynn was going to testify that the president ordered him to contact the Russians. For more than several hours, the false story percolated; the Dow dropped 350 points on the “news.”

And just this week we had reports that Bob Mueller’s team had subpoenaed the personal bank records of President Trump and his family. Again, at least for today, a falsehood.

Reporters who received inaccurate or false information from sources are not bound by confidentiality. Yet, not one media outlet has demanded over the past year that a single source who proffered inaccurate information or, quite frankly, lies, be outed. This, in many ways, reveals just how tight the “Deep State” is with the “Big Media” that cooperates with it.

So how do we break the cycle? How do we end the lies and the false promises and the rumor-mongering? I think it’s high time for President Trump to do what he should have done a year ago: declassify everything related to the Russian collusion case and the Hillary Clinton email investigation, both of which go to the heart of the Obama administration’s Department of Justice, FBI and, possibly, the White House.

Declassification will reveal what really happened between former Obama Attorney General Loretta Lynch and former President Clinton on that tarmac in Arizona. It will reveal just who saw and shared the phony Fusion GPS report on Trump. It will reveal the FBI machinations around the Clinton investigation and the Russian collusion case.

It is only through the antiseptic light of complete transparency that we can begin a process of perhaps trusting our justice system again. In declassifying everything, Trump can let Americans can make up their own minds, know the truth, and move on to better things to do with their lives.

http://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/363569-muellers-probe-doesnt-end-with-a-bang-but-with-a-whimper

2. Where is the conviction? You keep calling people sexual predators but the only one been convicted is Weiner.

Let’s start seeing these guys be prosecuted then we can talk about what to call them.

7. RW if you pulled our head out of your pundit twaddle, you will see Trump’s idiotic move will make more nations in the region move TOWARD Iran. Iran is seen as the only Muslim nation sticking up for the Palestinians, while the Saudis were seen as fawning all over Trump. The new Saudi Prince best watch his back this next month or so, or he could be gone.

Everything you want, you get the opposite of………..because you listen to pundits and evangelical preachers, and not folks familiar with the issue.

But Iran is probably very happy with Mr Trump………..he just made them look at good guys on an issue with Arab. Real smart Donnie.

1. Obama, is the only one who tried to make them look like the good guys. Most others are terrified of them, even to the point of aligning themselves even closer to Israel.

8. Merc, excellent perspective on the embassy move, but sadly too late. Our credibility in the region as an honest broker is done. Intel and cooperations networks that have been established over decades shattered.

To bad we have a Reality TV Clown more interested in getting his name in the history books, than thinking long term. Damn fool is going to get folks killed.

FOR NO GAIN…………we gain NOTHING over this embassy move. NOTHING.

9. That’s probably the final nail for Franken, back in 2009 too. Obama, Media Matters all part of the landscape. I remember too back in 2008, the life size cutback of Obama’s campaign ‘groping’ a likeness of Hillary. Boys will boys they said. My how things have changed:

A prominent liberal journalist whose work has appeared in the Los Angeles Times and Newsday accused Minnesota Sen. Al Franken on Wednesday of groping her at a Media Matters party during President Barack Obama’s first inauguration in 2009…

1. He has, on the Senate Floor. It’s official now, hopefully, the Governor of MN isn’t stupid enough to appoint Keith Ellison to the Senate, another gem produced by MN and a key player for the far-left loony tunes trying to take over the DNC.

10. Huff’s ‘Big Splash’ on their page right now:

BETSY’S: GOV – FUNDED HATE ACADEMIES.

Voucher Schools Championed By Betsy DeVos Can Teach Whatever They Want. Turns Out They Teach Lies.

These schools teach creationism, racism and sexism. They’re also taking your tax dollars.

A hate site accusing others of hate. What a rag. Let our Public Education System teach the hate they’ve pumped out for years instead. Deviate from that, you’re the hater.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/school-voucher-evangelical-education-betsy-devos_us_5a021962e4b04e96f0c6093c?ncid=inblnkushpmg00000009

Of additional interest to me here is something that Huff’s been doing all year long, ‘building databases’ for ‘Activism based’ purposes. Obama, did the same exact same thing from day one of his Presidency in creating his own Activist Army that spearheads the current Resist, resist, resist Trump narrative. All of them ready to be dispatched anywhere the Country in order to ‘supersize’ their voices in creating havoc and opposition to anything they so choose. And a compliant Media gives them even a bigger megaphone to destroy a Country and to rebuild one in their own ‘hateful’ image. Look all around you, this, is what your Country looks like under siege.

11. Another one that’s been outed:

EXCLUSIVE: A senior Justice Department official was demoted this week amid an ongoing investigation into his contacts with the opposition research firm responsible for the anti-Trump “dossier,” the department confirmed to Fox News.
    Until Wednesday morning, Bruce G. Ohr held two titles at DOJ: associate deputy attorney general, a post that placed him four doors down from his boss, Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein…

Speaking of Rosenstein, it appears he met with a local NBC affiliate in DC yesterday in an interview where he offered very little other than how he’s satisfied with the investigation. We’ll see how satisfied Congress is when he has a date with them on September 13th.

https://www.nbcwashington.com/investigations/Rod-Rosenstein-Says-Hes-Satisfied-With-Muellers-Work-462325583.html

1. Hopefully, the Country’s learning from it. This is a lesson that has to be learned in despite of all the Huff’s and all of the other Activists out there who twist and distort the truth. Obama’s America, rejected once, but now, it needs to be fully rejected by all, if not by an overwhelming and clear majority.

1. I think the things Trump has been immature about have been dwarfed compared to the stuff the media and left have done in the past and the things they have increased of the misuse of power in the present .

Funny … they think people still think they are worth anything in the search for news

1. I’d go further than that, it’s wide-spread ‘In-Your-Face’ ‘unchecked abuses’ of everything they touch. Obama was stealth about it, a man who could lie in spewing his special hate towards the Country and in his lawlessness in the abuse of government with a smile, these Neanderthals don’t even know the meaning of the word they’re so ‘consumed’ with it.

Obama empowered it, but they don’t seem to realize there’s been an election since then. But then again, we all know that ‘IS’ the problem – They lost. And they’ll make ‘everyone’ pay for it day after day after day after day. We’re the ‘real’ Americans their battle cry. Bullshizz, they’re exactly the reason they lost. And they still can’t accept that fact.

12. Former Democratic congressman and MSNBC mainstay Harold Ford Jr. was fired on Thursday by Morgan Stanley after he was accused of “harassment, intimidation, and forcibly” grabbing a woman several years ago, according to HuffPost.

The accuser was “not a Morgan Stanley employee but interacted with Ford in a professional capacity,” according to the report. The investment bank launched a human resources investigation after the woman accused Ford Jr. of harassment and the results led to his dismissal.

“He has been terminated for conduct inconsistent with our values and in violation of our policies,” a spokeswoman for Morgan Stanley told HuffPost

The report includes details of an email the woman sent to the former Tennessee politician, asking him to cease contact because of the harassment. Ford reportedly replied to the email and essentially admitted guilt by apologizing for the incident.

“HuffPost is not identifying the woman at her request but has reviewed emails that confirm her interactions with Ford and spoke to two people whom the woman confided in about the incident,” the report stated. “One woman heard from Ford’s accuser the night of the incident and described her as ‘distraught, shocked, and frightened,’ and said that she was concerned about any career ramifications should she report the incident.”
    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/07/harold-ford-jr-ex-congressman-and-frequent-msnbc-guest-fired-by-investment-bank-for-sex-misconduct.html

13. Rep. Jim Jordan grilled FBI Director Christopher Wray this morning on the suspected actions of an FBI agent found to have sent anti-Trump text messages to his mistress.

At the House hearing, Jordan (R-Ohio) zeroed in on Peter Strzok’s work on the Hillary Clinton email investigation and asked whether Strzok had anything to do with the anti-Trump dossier.
    Strzok was moved off Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s Russia investigation over the summer after the text messages were discovered.

“If you kicked everybody off of Mueller’s team who was anti-Trump, I don’t think there’d be anybody left,” said Jordan, alleging there is “more” behind Strzok’s departure from Mueller’s team.

“My hunch is it has something to do with the dossier,” he told Wray.

Jordan laid out a scenario in which he said he believes it may have been Strzok who brought the dossier to a FISA court to obtain clearance for surveillance on members of the Trump campaign.

“If you had the FBI working with the Democrats’ campaign, taking opposition research and dressing it all up and turning into an intelligence document and taking it to the FISA court so they could spy on the other campaign that is as wrong as it gets,” said Jordan.

He said Wray could easily disprove his allegation by releasing the FISA application to Congress. Wray said he could not legally release the information and that an inspector general is looking into the matter…

Nothing easy about anything these days if it all can be kept hidden. Seems that’s really at the ‘crux’ of the problem. NO transparency. Just a lot of questions with no answers.

1. If that’s ever proven to be the case, it would be the biggest scandal that this Country has ever had. And I’m beginning to think there’s just a little bit more than just a bit of truth in it, as long as they can keep all the focus on Trump in trying to destroy him in public opinion, now and up to and including the 2018 Mid-terms. I see it as their last great hope of keeping it all hidden from public view. Trump, wasn’t suppose to win. And all of would have been ‘buried’ in the ‘corrupt depths’ of Government from Day 1 of a Clinton Presidency.

The facts so far?

The Clinton Campaign and the DNC ‘paid for’ the Dossier, even the FBI admitted their own considerations to pay for it themselves, but decided against it, or so they say.

There are many players involved here crisscrossing into the media (GPS paying journalists, at least 3) and deep within the FBI and Justice Department all connected to GPS Fusion.

‘Too many’ interlinking pieces for any rational person to ignore.

It’s a question that has to be, must be, answered at some point.

The Dossier that was ‘created and paid for’ by the opposition party, was it ‘the catalyst’ for listening to an opposition party’s conversations? If the answer turns out to be yes, Obama will have his legacy. A legacy that will hard to top for any President. Even Nixon would look like an amateur in comparison.

1. Boogity, boogity!

The left didn’t ever stop to think ‘what if we don’t win forever’ and kept on behaving badly. Now they can’t handle that their own ideas and tactics are being used against them.

1. True that. They’ve lost control.

Even the Atlanta Mayoral Race shocked me, separated by only 700 some votes. The wave they keep betting on may in fact turn out to be low tide, their behavior an intricate part of it all. They even brought all the heavy hitters in, and all the National Icons from the area. Even using Trump to try to paint their opponent.

And now, it’s a recount, it’s that close.

If they can barely win Atlanta. And even then, it’s in a process of a recount.

14. Interesting story here. Remember all the nonsense with Walker’s recall?

Crime

Bombshell Report: Political Persecution Of Scott Walker Swept Up High-Level GOP Officials

Despite concluding a crime was committed during the use of state resources to target Gov. Scott Walker, Wisconsin’s Justice Department recommends no criminal charges.

‘Opposition Research’ makes its appearance here too, chilling, the word that precedes it.

http://thefederalist.com/2017/12/07/bombshell-report-political-persecution-scott-walker-swept-high-level-gop-officials/

15. Olympic star Lindsey Vonn says she won’t represent Trump at 2018 Winter Games

The two are inseparable, maybe this young lady needs to learn an early lesson as to who’s she representing, and why she’s there.

I’d just have her taken off the team and make an example of her, enough of the nonsense because there’s no “I” in the word team – You’re either representing the Country or not. You don’t take a knee.

1. Taking a stand at the olympics happens all the time . People are embarrassed by the man , they can protest any way they would like

1. It’s absolutely ridiculous for her to yap about representing Trump. It Isn’t team Trump competing, It’s team USA.

1. she should name a few of her neighbors too she is not repping . Also all the rapists and such . She didnt say those snakes . She is making a name for herself . Got to get on the elite interview suck up train

1. Usually the athletes who start talking shit fall on their faces in competition. It keeps them in the spotlight.

2. Maybe to u . I’m embarrassed to be American right now . This country elected a friggin moron . U don’t speak for her kiddo . I applaud her … ( then I kneel )

1. Yeah, juvenile political protests at the Olympics. That wouldn’t be embarrassing at all. :roll:

2. I’ll have to be embarrassed for you and your reading capability.

I didn’t mention you at all. Calling her publicity stunt ridiculous Isn’t saying she can’t do it, it simply means It’s a transparent attempt to stay relevant and in the spotlight.

3. And please point the class to where I spoke for her. I didn’t make any ridiculous claim that somehow It’s team Trump competing and not Team USA.

There is plenty of real reasons to be unhappy with Trump. We don’t need a bunch of self-important nobodies making shit up to be upset about.

16. Today is the anniversary of the attack on Pearl Harbor. I’m saddened that political nonsense has taken precedence over honoring those who tried to fight off that surprise attack.

1. It kept coming to mind , and I thought that this year is different , the news is not doing the look back and remembering .
      Moody radio did some , I listened on the way home

17. Anybody notice trump speaking like he had a stroke on live tv yesterday ? I did …

#giggle
    #dentures

He sounded like a ruhtard :)

1. And he was speaking about the rise of Hitler in the 30’s today in Chicago, better get out there and vote, his message – Classy guy, always. Never seen a President who would burn his own Country down, but hey, that’s who he is.

2. I, for one, like that better than the opposite, where a guy slurs words together into the mic and you can’t understand what he’s saying.

It’s annoying, but there’s way worse habits that people have.

18. he Word of Life
    1That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our own eyes, which we have gazed upon and touched with our own hands—this is the Word of life. 2And this is the life that was revealed; we have seen it and testified to it, and we proclaim to you the eternal life that was with the Father and was revealed to us. 3We proclaim to you what we have seen and heard, so that you also may have fellowship with us. And this fellowship of ours is with the Father and with His Son, Jesus Christ.…

( 1John 1:2

19. We have lost the AMERICAN PRIDE & HONOR because of
    the actions of many of the people.
    Not embarrassing, but self-centeredness,willful blindness and corruption spreading from Washington D C across the Country.

20. Sheriff Joe is seriously considering a run for the Senate…

Planned Parenthood may be under investigation by the DOJ (and the FBI) for the sale of fetal tissue…

And last, but not least, a Judge recuses himself in the Flynn trial. NO reason given according to CBS…

Just another day in America…

1. -terrible idea, hope he doesn’t win

-should have been one when news came out, we’ll see what comes of it.

-judges recuse themselves for lots of reasons, no reason to suspect anything in my opinion.

#NextIssue

1. I don’t know the judge’s reason for recusing himself either, but I’m sure we’ll find out. But we do know this, Obama appointed him, and for now, that’s a story without an end. Not to mention how many tentacles it seems to have.

21. Alabama pre-election news dump. Huff leading the way as all others join in. 30 days prior to a special election, and now this.

Should fill the news cycles for next few days I imagine, the election only 4 days away.

Another strategic move, based on a LA Times article in September. Why now? Not that hard to figure that out.

Nothing could more obvious, or the coordinated effort taking place here. And from what I’ve seen, good luck with finding the full transcript or other context other than cut, paste and woven.

And of course, it was one of Obama’s own in setting it all up.

…Moore’s comments resurfaced Thursday in a tweet by Eric Columbus, who served in the departments of Justice and Homeland Security during the Obama administration. Columbus linked to the LA Times story, saying, “Can’t make this up.” His message was retweeted thousands of times…

Make it news, make it up, edit it, rearrange it, dust it off, plant it, whatever you want to do. This man, from Obama’s DOJ and Department of Homeland Security. Just another coordinated effort by another soldier in Obama’s Army. The Media, will take it from there as they always do.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/roy-moore-slavery-twitter-response_us_5a29d45be4b069ec48ac1aae?ncid=inblnkushpmg00000009

22. RW
    December 7, 2017 at 18:42
    Olympic star Lindsey Vonn says she won’t represent Trump at 2018 Winter Games

——

Is she going to make it to the games? Shes has some big falls in world comp, and she’s not really a “spring chicken” by her sports standard.

I wish her the best, not sincertain Picabo Street has there been an iconic female skier, and she ascended the right time for Bode Miller to pass the limelight to her.

I get her desire to stay in thevery spotlight and the recognition, but to me, she’s getting more and more tabloid, less and less skier.

I’m especially rooting for hannah kearny if she competes this olympics.

23. I’m shocked. Someone at CBS actually tries to be fair in offering something positive with Trump, but still, you can almost hear the disdain between the lines and the clenching of teeth in even writing it.

Unlike others, it will be until hell freezes over will any of them say anything that casts or promotes Trump positively in anyway. But none-the-less some fair attempts at some truths and facts here too. And at the very minimum, cutting across their bleeding narratives which is becoming more and more of a fantasy more than anything else.

By Will Rahn CBS News December 6, 2017, 6:00 AM

Commentary: President Trump starts to rack up wins

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/commentary-trumps-good-fortune/

24. You’ve got to be kidding. I already had a lot of doubt with the first allegation, this, only adds to it. It this meant only to rehash it again, 4 days to the election? And this? He wrote ‘most’ of the message, and she added to it? WTF? The message is separate from the addition. The addition, being the time stamp.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/08/roy-moore-accuser-admits-forged-part-yearbook-inscription-attributed-to-alabama-senate-candidate.html

1. Regarding the first allegation.

Did the see the only interview she gave to NBC? Her eyes were fixed the entire time, almost unblinking, emotionless, her words almost seemingly scripted.

But what took the cake for me?

At the end of the interview, when asked did anyone ‘pay you’ for this? She closed her eyes in answering it, the only time she did during the entire 10 minute interview. Many would say that’s a sign of deception. And for me, that’s exactly what it looked like.

25. Robin, don’t know if you finished it, but I completed Ken Burns Vietnam last night. DAMN! He did it again. Brilliant documentarian.

1. It was worth watching definitely , at the time I finished watching in Sept I posted that while it was worth it , it was narrating more left in the last segments . To be expected , so I was ok , and just added my own narrative to script for my sparky’s added enjoyment

26. Dorothy {Dottie}

December 7, 2017 at 11:20

Looking for a forum that LB is not on. If need be I will just stop posting on any forum.

If my presence would make you leave……allow me to bow out. You need this site far more than I. Too bad you have an issue with folks who disagree with you….if you require that sort of hive think, you should really consider Russia.

Be cool………keep fighting Dottie……….sincerely.

Ciao folks………..catch me on Facebook if you can or wish to.

27. The numbers: Some 228,000 new jobs were created in November, another healthy gain that highlights the strongest U.S. labor market since the turn of the century.

The increase surpassed Wall Street’s forecast. Economists polled by MarketWatch had forecast a 200,000 increase in nonfarm jobs…

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/us-gains-228000-new-jobs-in-november-in-another-strong-show-of-hiring-2017-12-08

Turn of the century, huh? Obama had some turn of the century things going on too, but I don’t remember many of them being very positive. Just ask the Democratic Party who still enjoy all the fruits of it.

But never let that get a good Communist or this County’s equivalent to Che Guevara down, he’s still at it in this Country and all across the World ‘undermining’ the Country and Trump wherever he can. He just can’t help himself it seems.

One even referred to him as the Leader of he Democrats, even now.

And considering the organization he created in 2009 (Organizing ‘Against’ America) right off the bat in his Presidency has created ‘havoc’ and ‘dissent’ most everywhere they’re dispatched.

That, and just in the ‘fact’ alone, that ‘his’ organization is the ‘coordinate hub’ of the Resist, Resist, Resist movement ‘against’ Trump – This, by their own admission in a Politico Interview.

28. Found this interesting. Maybe that’s why Franken’s resignation will continue in slow motion, until it happens, or it doesn’t.

Perhaps, Moore’s accusers of admitting to forgery is all part of it, because like most, they expect Moore to win anyways after launching everything and the kitchen sink at him. Who knows anymore? These people are so untrustworthy, unethical, disingenuous and lawless in anything they say, or do. Call me a cynic.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/mika-brzezinski-questions-supernumbermetoo-movement-%E2%80%98i%E2%80%99m-just-wondering-if-all-women-need-to-be-believed%E2%80%99/ar-BBGoFZY?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartanntp

1. Just viewed it. The funny thing is, it was one of the reasons and his primary motivation for making all of the DNC’s e-mails public, in order ‘to expose’ how ‘demonstratively bad’ things really are in this Country as to what’s been going behind the scenes and how it affects ‘our decline’ as a Country as a result of it.

A Great, ‘FREE’ Country he’s referred to it as…

Things, that have been ‘revealed’ that can’t be disputed or swept under the carpet anymore…

That’s why it so irks me when the Washington Post put ‘Democracy Dies in Darkness’ on all their pages ‘after’ Trump was elected – They are the Darkness that Assange warned about, the Darkness, and the ‘weaponized text’

Throw in our own Country’s version for the last 9 years of Che Guevara leading it all the ‘dissent’ and ‘havoc’ from both inside, outside of our own government and on both the Domestic and International stage, what a toxic brew that’s threatening us as a Country.

Like Assange said:

“When you read a newspaper article, you are reading weaponized text that is designed to affect a person just like you”

Huff, among many others certainly come to mind here. But for me, that’s the only tip of the iceberg of what’s really going on. Even scarier, some people refuse to even see it. That, in itself is a weapon of MASS DESTRUCTION in my opinion.

29. As Friday prayers ended at the Al Aqsa mosque in Jerusalem, worshippers made their way toward the walled Old City gates, chanting “Jerusalem is ours, Jerusalem is our capital” and “We don’t need empty words, we need stones and Kalashnikovs.” Scuffles broke out between protesters and police.

Where’s news in that? Demands, demands, demands, and never ever compromise or move towards the reasonable and rational. Because then, it all ends. As its been, as it will always be. They’ll use Trump or anyone else as ‘an excuse’ to rampage and to kill others, all it fueled by an environment of terrorism that encourages it all.

Not much different from our own Country.

You can’t debate or negotiate with those who have no desire to do so. We’ve tried that for decades now, and it’s always the same. I’m going to get my way, or else.

What do we want, dead Israeli’s! When do want them, NOW! And the beat goes on…

1. I heard talk radio WLS on Rush’s show today in passing , and wondered if you had , I did not catch it all as I was busy . Maybe more will be said today or soon .

I think it was CBS act/reported that there was wiki emails offering Trump some of the info assange had . Except that info had been leaked to all the world months before the time cbs is saying trump campaign was offered it :)

… something like that , I will keep watching for more about Assange and his call out on cbs

1. I’m beginning to think that they’re being played themselves, and they don’t even realize it. The guilty parties hidden.

1. This seems to be the one that’s the most informing of what happened here. Another disaster for CNN no doubt. Shoot first, correct later. Rat-tat-tat-tat. The gun barrel never cools with these people, then onto the next one, like it never even happened.

Reminds me of what’s happening to Flynn, he did nothing illegal other than lying about something that was perfectly legal.

But to hear others tell it…

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/email-offering-trump-campaign-wikileaks-documents-referred-to-information-already-public/2017/12/08/61dc2356-dc37-11e7-a841-2066faf731ef_story.html?utm_term=.94c59a124f1f

1. This must be the CBS part of it, Obama and crew must be in overdrive and they’re taking the media with them on their way down.

Last Updated Dec 8, 2017 3:54 PM EST

Editor’s note: An earlier version of this story incorrectly stated the email was dated Sept. 4, 2016, instead of Sept. 14, 2016. The information was erroneously confirmed by a source, who subsequently sent the actual email to CBS News confirming the Sept. 14 date. The report has been updated to reflect the correct date, and the email is included in this update.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/house-intel-investigates-trump-jr-email-involving-documents-hacked-during-campaign/

30. The ‘incoming’ sees to be fast and furious now, to a point where almost everything blurs together now into one twisted muddled wreck of information/disinformation. And as we’ve already found many times now, even with corrections, the original, or ‘desired’ story will be the one that many people will hang onto. The one that’s always promoted. There’s got to be reason behind all this. Personally, I’m beginning think that fire’s getting too hot for some, and it’s not at all Trump that should be worried.

31. Leftybill
    December 8, 2017 at 13:21
    Dorothy {Dottie}
    December 7, 2017 at 11:20
    Looking for a forum that LB is not on. If need be I will just stop posting on any forum.

Ironic post of the year goes to……..the guy who blocks people out of Facebook who disagree with him.

That sir, is some well written irony. You should go from acting to play writing.

32. More Clinton connections have emerged for members of Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s investigative team, amid growing Republican complaints about potential bias inside the office created to lead an independent probe. 

On Friday, The Wall Street Journal reported that Mueller investigator Andrew Weissmann, a former partner at WilmerHale, attended Hillary Clinton’s election night party last November at the Javits Center in New York City…

Why would Trump or anyone else be concerned that Mueller’s ‘top barracuda’ attended Hillary’s Election Night Party? A party that really wasn’t the party it was cracked up to be. The knives are really long with Mueller.

It’s amazing how much can happen in less than a 24 hour cycle, isn’t it? Time to put end to all of this.

1. I guess this may very well turn into ‘the theme’ when I was first introduced to it by Mika on MSNBC earlier today (In both cases, women themselves – There are no coincidences here).

That’s usually how it starts, first a trickle, and then, a torrent. This one, the Washington Post. The predictability of these people is getting rather boring. Let’s not be too hasty with Franken, the message here….

We’ll see soon enough if it’s theme that continues to repeated to a point of reversing Franken’s resignation by burying it in the ethics committee.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2017/12/08/was_al_frankens_punishment_fair_135734.html

33. Another one accused, a former United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit, appointed by Reagan and served until 2014. Wikipedia has already updated it.

Ethics investigation

In 2008, The Los Angeles Times revealed Kozinski “maintained a publicly accessible website featuring sexually explicit photos and videos.” Kozinski had collected a “vast” number of images sent to him via e-mail over many years and retained them on a personal web server in his home. Only a “small fraction” of the images were offensive. Kozinski believed that only invited friends and family were able to view the image directory. Nonetheless, he called for an ethics investigation of himself. In July 2009, a panel headed by Judge Anthony Scirica wrote that Kozinski should have administered his web server more carefully, but Kozinski’s apology and deletion of the web site “properly conclude” the matter.

Misconduct claims

In December 2017, romance novelist Courtney Milan, whose real name is Heidi Bond, told The Washington Post that Kozinski showed her pornography once in his chambers and bragging once about his college sexual activity while she was clerking for him in 2006 and 2007. Four other women who worked for Kozinski have anonymously claimed he acted improperly towards them including: showed her pornography once; looked at her legs improperly once while they were eating at a restaurant together; commented about her hair once; and including improper sexual overtones in conversation twice; and one woman who clerked for another judge says Kozinski once joking about her exercising naked in the courthouse gymnasium. The dozens of other former Kozinski clerks The Washington Post contacted said they had experienced no harassment.

A couple of things here, the Washington Post again, and what the hell does looking at someone’s legs ‘improperly’ at a restaurant mean? And commented about her hair once? Wow. Both, are beyond me.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alex_Kozinski

34. A CBS affiliate in the Gulf Coast area. Jones has been promoting this theme (among others, based on race of course) for the last couple of days. It’s backfiring on him though.

http://wkrg.com/2017/12/07/doug-jones-flyer-draws-criticism-backlash-from-black-voters/

The Dems also did a similar thing in reverse in Virginia when they airbrushed the Black candidate for Lt. Gov. out of the flyers in targeting union members in Virginia. Regular chameleons they are. Getting harder and harder to hide it though.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *