Post navigation

15,639 thoughts on “September

1. In the hope Jesus of a day in victory , this day we pray for each other , all the saints redeemed for the enemy defeated today in all we face . For our hearts to be held safe in your WORD , your promises and Presence . For the Holy Spirit of you that was a deposit , that we guard our hearts with the WORD given to us , in the bold request to stand above all the pain of this world and let your love shine through today . amen

2. Father , we love these people here place them in your care , you , who love us more than any of us can fathom , A love eternal and one that can never be removed from us in you Jesus , and will never fail or leave us .
    Favor and blessing I pray , protection and life in you I pray .

3. More trickle down due to the tax cut. Minimum wage and bonuses being given out by Wal-Mart.

More business acquisition by a Right to Work State – Alabama – with the new Toyota/Mazda plant.

It’s as if the left is standing on the sidelines watching the country and her ongoing successes pass them by.

1. So if anyone is counting that means 2 million workers have had a direct trickle down to them by their employer due to the tax cuts.

1. Saw her and Warner on Tucker last night. She’s the most annoying person I’ve seen. She’s constantly angry and spews from a typical worn out script.

Three times she mentioned how we can’t deport 800K dreamers. No one is even suggesting that. Is she not paying attention?

She wants to, based on the classification of “may”, to fine companies who have data breaches. Because Experian MAY make money of their data breach. MAY….not that they have, or will, but may. Well the Flying Spaghetti Monster might attack me, so I want a million dollars for personal security, because it MAY happen.

4. “The one regret I have is that I should have spoke with Senator Grassley before. And I don’t make an excuse but I’ve had a bad cold and maybe that slowed down my mental facilities a little bit,” she said, according to a tweet from a fellow NBC producer.
    ———–
    Give me a break…for an 84 year old woman she sure is acting like a toddler who got caught with her hand in the cookie jar.

1. Although I will point out that Feinstein’s attempt at transparency was MIA during Fast & Furious, Benghazi, IRS, Clinton emails, etc.

:-)

1. He better go to Ecuador if he wants to stay alive, even there I have a feeling someone will find him.

5. The largest psychiatric organization in the world is calling for an end to “arm chair” psychiatry in light of allegations that President Trump is mentally unfit to serve.

The American Psychiatric Association (APA) released a statement Tuesday reaffirming its commitment to “The Goldwater Rule,” which states that it is unethical for psychiatrists to diagnose public figures they have not personally examined.
    https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/jan/10/american-psychiatric-association-calls-end-arm-cha/

Told ya….completely unethical.

1. So when Fox with Dr Ablow did the very same thing to President Obama for seven years, it was also unethical. Odd, I do not recall your indignation at Fox for the same. But…………but………….but, that is different.

The President may not be insane………may merely be a run of the mill, egotistical, obnoxious jackass. Far more likely.

Shrug

1. I don’t have anything to reference showing that Dr. Albow called Obama insane, or mentally ill or did any type of mental diagnosis of President Obama. If you can find that article then I can give you my opinion. Until then you can continue your need to assigned whatever BS you need to me for whatever reasons you need to.

6. EA
    January 11, 2018 at 00:49
    Does anybody here think we don’t have to worry about Russia interfering in our 2018 elections ?

_______
    define interfere, I guess.

If it’s like 2016, then it’s no different than what the US does internationally. We had “visits” during the Israeli elections, Obama gave talks during the Brexit vote in favor of staying in. Nikki Haley is stating how we’re “remembering names” of countries that didn’t vote with us. There’s foreign government interference of propaganda and influential talk in every election, in every country.

If interfering involves actually tampering with voting, then no, I’m not worried about that.

1. was just lookin for opinions. They only had to spend 50k to do a decent job with the fake news in social media. I know we do it , it just bothers me that we fell for it

1. Yeah…………..it is all a hoax and conspiracy. I caught the Fox headlines as well today.

The rest of the natioin who DID NOT vote for this reality TV star disagree and want Mr Mueller to be allowed to continue in peace.

You folks ran 7 Ben Ghazi investigations, so give me a break. Quit hindering this one.

1. Echo comments. It’s been a year, we pretty much know how everyone voted, and who they voted for. “You folks”…*slash* Still bitter, lashing out…..unreachable.

1. I that’s how much Russia spent on fake news on Facebook and instagram … it’s brilliant . I’m disappointed .

#truestory

Hope yer doin well bruddah

1. How is that different than the BBC page writing negative pieces about Trump? Or any other nation’s media putting propoganda pieces out there for or against a candidate?

If you’re against what Russia allegedly did you’re equally against other nations and their media doing the same, right?

2. I’m doing okay. I’m terrible at waiting but I’m at the mercy of time but I know something should happen this year.

That’s the big problem with organ transplants. Our culture promotes unhealthy living so It’s hard to find suitable donors, living or deceased. Only about 30,000 people got a transplant last year, which is a record number but still isn’t enough. 10,000 of those were deceased donors, which is about .5% of all people who died in the US. A person is added to a transplant list about every 12 minutes or so. It’s disheartening to think about.

2. I am concerned about Russian hacking our systems……all our systems, Republican, Democrat, Libertarian, whatever. And I am very concerned with this admins fawning over Wikileaks, which is basically a stateless intel agency. I find the admin discounting this investigation telling, and ill suited. Russian interference should concern all Americans.

It used to………………Pre-Trump. Another barrier he broke, along with buddy Vlad.

1. You can’t lecture from any moral high ground while participating in a tantrum because the vote didn’t go how you expected it to go.

A couple of us here have handled our dislike of Trump with dignity and class. A couple of others, not so much.

The FBI already had an investigation and cleared Trump early on so don’t pretend the left isn’t being a bunch of petulant crybabies regarding the Mueller ‘investigation’.

1. A couple of u are squares who think being honest on a website with friends joking around is something that makes somebody less relevant . U ‘moral leaders ‘ may impress the ‘ good kids ‘ , but bill and I speak like guys speak when they’re talkin politix . U guys act like yer being graded by someone

1. No dude. You and bill speak like scorned kindergartners scheming against the teacher because she gave you a timeout.

We.all get it. Trump is total crap but most here can deal with reality in a healthy way. Frothing at the mouth and howling about things which are irrelevant are not healthy.

2. squares? I mean seriously….it’s not bad enough that the left play from a 1960s playbook, but now we’re bringing back the lexicon too?

LOL!!

2. “…a few months ago when you were asked what is the biggest geopolitical threat facing America, you said Russia, not al-Qaida,” Obama said. “You said Russia. And the 1980s are now calling to ask for their foreign policy back.”

Barack Obama, July 2012

*snicker* Still fighting that selective memory I see. Your unjustified sanctimony is so tiring.

1. He was wrong … /shrug

I think I consigned with that opinion then , and prolly ridiculed u guys for yer view …

I was wrong .. /shrug

1. Per Bill…

“Russian interference should concern all Americans.

It used to………………Pre-Trump. Another barrier he broke, along with buddy Vlad”

I guess Obama didn’t get the memo. You know, the guy Bill leg-humped for 8 years. Hence my comment about Bill’s oh so selective memory. Got it now slow boy?

Or maybe Bill doesn’t consider Obama an American. Hmmmmmm

3. EA and Bill don’t want to hear about how other nations also ‘interfere’ in our elections and how we interfere all the time in other nations elections.

It’s only bad because Trump won and they didn’t get their way like the polls said they would.

1. How am I wrong? Did you want Trump to win? Do you not ignore how evety nation on the planet offers up propoganda for and against their US candidate of choice and the US does the same?

That reminds me, what was your answer again about why Russia doing what our ‘allies’ do at election time is so bad?

7. Early in the morning, Jesus stood on the shore, but the disciples did not realize that it was Jesus. 5 He called out to them, “Friends, haven’t you any fish?”“No,” they answered. 6 He said, “Throw your net on the right side of the boat and you will find some.” When they did, they were unable to haul the net in because of the large number of fish. 7 Then the disciple whom Jesus loved said to Peter, “It is the Lord!” As soon as Simon Peter heard him say, “It is the Lord,” he wrapped his outer garment around him (for he had taken it off) and jumped into the water. 8 The other disciples followed in the boat, towing the net full of fish, for they were not far from shore, about a hundred yards. 9 When they landed, they saw a fire of burning coals there with fish on it, and some bread. 10 Jesus said to them, “Bring some of the fish you have just caught.” 11 So Simon Peter climbed back into the boat and dragged the net ashore. It was full of large fish, 153, but even with so many the net was not torn. 12 Jesus said to them, “Come and have breakfast.” None of the disciples dared ask him, “Who are you?” They knew it was the Lord. 13 Jesus came, took the bread and gave it to them, and did the same with the fish. 14 This was now the third time Jesus appeared to his disciples after he was raised from the dead.”

( from john 21 )

8. RAIONAL,YOU & JOHN, had to grab my “full bodied wet suit” on that dumb post.
    BTW, want to THANK all of you “friends ”
    for your timely posting to my post. Don’t recall EVER seeing a quicker reply.{—-}
    HONESTLY, Don’t expect much at all.–KIDS

9. Another day, but they are saying RAIN{NOW}, than freezing rain, sleet and snow by tonight. Good time to stay in. Got groceries yesterday , have my coffee and such, let it storm, not about to stop it.
    Sorry EA, no six pack or bottle, ‘chickened out’ lol

10. Deuteronomy 20:1
    “When you go out to battle against your enemies and see horses and chariots and people more numerous than you, do not be afraid of them; for the LORD your God, who brought you up from the land of Egypt, is with you.

Deuteronomy 20:4
    for the LORD your God is the one who goes with you, to fight for you against your enemies, to save you.’

Deuteronomy 31:8
    “The LORD is the one who goes ahead of you; He will be with you. He will not fail you or forsake you. Do not fear or be dismayed.”
    Treasury of Scripture

Be strong and of a good courage, fear not, nor be afraid of them: for the LORD your God, he it is that does go with you; he will not fail you, nor forsake you.

Be strong

_______

verses that have lifted in me spiritual courage , and helped me

1. Lobsters have no nerve endings. They can’t feel pain. They get more respect than human beings who do feel pain at the 20th of gestation. You’re correct.

11. I don’t give a sh** if the President called these sh**hole countries sh**hole countries. They are sh**hold countries, that’s why these people want to escape from them.

BIG EFFIN’ DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH………………….

1. Hmmmm………….

I found it crass, especially coming from a man who has NEVER faced any adversity in his life. Nope, born with a silver spoon, and a penchant for temper tantrums to get his way. I found it insulting to the principles this nation was founded upon, and yet another downfall in the Conservative movement under their reality tv leader. Now, they find insulting labels to be good diplomacy. NOT the party of Reagan or Lincoln. Now the party of Trump and Hannity. No principles required by the ability to slavishly defend and rationalize anything their reality tv idol tells them to.

I think he showed himself to be once again an obnoxious gasbag.

1. It is crass, but it’s spot on. I here all the time what a sh**hole Detroit is, so spare me this ridiculous need of media and others to show us their indignation. Perhaps these powdered wigged, cravat wearing elites should sit around an average dinner table and here how real people talk for a change. Did everyone turn in their big boy underwear on Nov. 9, 2016?

The principles of this nation were if you are lucky to get here, you work hard or you starve and die. We give hundreds of millions of dollars EVERY YEAR through USAID to these sh**hole countries and the still can’t get their act together. Stay home, fix your country. Time for merit based immigration like Canada uses, and time for all these elites to grow up.

12. Well that horrible tax law is now forcing Fiat/Chrysler to bring back the production of the Ram Truck from Mexico to Warren, MI along with 2,500 jobs and a BILLION dollar investment in the Warren Assembly plant. In addition, these poor American workers are getting even more money on top of the profit sharing they get every year. The horror.

I guess I’ll have to suffer with my property rising in value here in Warren. It sure is hurting us in the middle class. pfft…

13. Mr Trump (no longer deserves the label President), saw your LYING whine about Obama’s London Embassy deal. Deal was signed under Dubya…………..your frigging imbecile. But I am sure that will not appear on Fox and Friends………the most popular of the syncophant celebrations that pretends to be news on Fox.

Not sure how anyone can still admire this jackass. Boggles the mind.

14. Norway has a fantastic National Health and Education system. They get over 90% of their energy from renewables, even though they have large reserves. They have a very moderate, capable government, with solid policies on issues such as climate change. Their Prime Minister speaks with eloquence and strength of principle. The people are freindly, and the land is stunning. Quality if life is high for the vast majority of it’s citizens. With the exception of a Herring heavy diet, it is a pretty cool place. Not sure the attraction of living under the benign and glorious leadership of Donald Trump is enough to make many of them want to flood here. Call me a cynic.

15. Terry McAuliffe threatening to punch the President of the United States is acceptable and laughable, but calling a sh**hole country and sh**hole country….AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT’S THE END OF THE WORLD!! HE’S A RACIST!!!

Uh huh….whatever.

16. Can we at least all agree (even the Trumpies) that it will be the US taxpayers who pay for this wall, not Mexico. Call this as big a lie as “you can keep your health insurance” at a minimum. :)

17. I am very curious to the next poll on the world view of the USA. I had tanked a bit by June of last year…….have the feeling, it will crater this year.

Mr Trump’s plan to improve our standing in the world seems to have had an opposite effect. Well, damn popular in Israel and the Northern Philippine Islands. That is something. :)

18. SOOO President Trump is the only person that swears and uses certain words. He talks and acts differently , No one else does, they all follow the same pattern, no deviation.
    PETTY fault finding people getting stupider & stupider. In REALITY all the name callers are what they call the President and worse.
    Sounds like a good many of the “people ” have graduated from the gutter to the sewer.
    NOTHING good to say about their ugly characters . Do not recall it being this UGLY toward other Presidents in my years.

1. Since the earthquake in 2010 that claimed more than 230,000 lives and destroyed the homes, livelihoods and families of more than one million Haitians, the U.S. Government has committed $4.2 billion in assistance to help Haiti transition from disaster relief to a long-term development plan.
      —————–
      Your people are being helped with billions of our tax dollars. Stay home.
      https://www.usaid.gov/haiti/history

1. All foreign aid could use a trim and a review.

If we’re REALLY putting America first, we should be looking at all of these things and evaluating our ROI.

2. Totally agree. We spent $1,000,000 in Cambodia on a motorcycle helmet campaign while states in our country rescinded helmet laws. That could fill a lot potholes.

Waste like that needs to stop.

19. Seems President Trump has no wings or halo, he doesn’t have a special glow about him that some people seem to expect him to have. SURPRISE the man is a HUMAN the same as we all are. He is tarnished, makes mistakes, do dumb things just like all the rest of us. Donald Trump is the President of the United States NOT GOD.
    Being HONEST with yourself. Place yourself in his shoes , what the hell kind of President would you be? DO YOU have the abilities and knowledge that he does with his business Empire?
    I keep forgetting ,in the minds of some, they can always do better than others, no matter what it may involve. At least TALK a better job.
    😆 😆

20. Crowne Plaza hotel owners plan 28-story second tower downtown!
    11 January 2018

Yeah baby!!! New tower to be built next to existing hotel. Will be taller than the hotel is now.

21. Under those new tables, the Treasury estimates that 90% of people who get a paycheck are likely to see more in take-home pay, as soon as February. Employers will have until Feb. 15 to incorporate the changes in their payroll systems.
    ———-
    Source: CNN Money

And they will remember that this election, along with all of the left’s LIES.

22. Not only did Wal-Mart raise their minimum wage and give bonuses, but they have now implemented PAID maternity and parent care leave.

They will remember come November who voted for them to have this upgrades in benefits and pay, and who didn’t. Millions of employees know the Democrats didn’t want them to get a pay raises or a bonus. They will remember.

23. I’m with Dottie and Suzanne here. Politicians will often say the same things in using different words and filters, but Trump. unfiltered? Horrifying, as they continue to take their sledgehammer to him. He speaks the truth with no sugar on it, no 101 ways to interpret it as Obama use to brag about – A gift Obama called it.

Trump, direct, unfiltered, and to the point. You want to build your own Country into a shithole, continue on our present trajectory and you’ll succeed in doing just that. A Republic if you can keep it, or the continuing ‘construction’ of 3rd World Country. Glimpses of which we’re already seeing.

25% of our over crowded prison population, foreign born. Why not get it up to 100%? There’s always room at the inn we’re told. Whenever you inject into the Country, it only breeds more of it, eventually killing the host. Opportunity, skilled labor and educated contributors is one thing, a
    ‘parasitic ascent’ in our population base, many times, in conflict with our culture, is another. One leads to strengthening, one leads to our weakening and our destruction as Country.

1. You want the Country to be destroyed. That’s the difference between Dottie, Suzanne and Myself. Too much of a ‘coward’ to attack them too? Go away little boy, the poster child of so much that’s wrong with this Country

1. And here’s CNN reporting the so called news again. All of them I might add. Anderson Cooper too, there’s no doubt about it, it’s flat out racism he said.

Protecting and looking out after the best interests of your own Country, that is…

I can just imagine how those all those across this Country are reacting, not necessarily happy with Trump making the news in this respect (only because of people like CNN and the way they’re acting because of it).

All across the Country, so many people silently nodding their heads, he’s right. Whether it’s suburbia or the inner cities These people are so frigging clueless, they don’t even see what’s happening on Main Street anymore. Advantage, Trump. As it is, as it will always be apparently. CNN, like so many others, their own personal jihad, their own personal kamikaze mission. Paving their own path to their own destruction and they don’t even see it coming.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2018/01/11/cnn_analyst_philip_mudd_shitholer_don_lemon_seen_as_nigger.html

1. It’s not racist. It’s factual. These places are sh**holes. That’s why people are trying to leave it. This is about the governments that runs these countries, not the citizens or their race.

The left and some on the right are so full of sh**.

1. And they don’t also seem to understand how many in this Country also agree with what Trump said. They’re so clueless.

1. Agreed. They don’t get flyover country, never will. It’s beneath them to even try. Let them eat cake is how the left look at normal people in flyover country.

1. Yes it does. Look at the needless deaths by ISIS due to Obama’s PC war methodology. Let alone the historic artifacts destroyed forever across the middle east by them. All of this could have been avoided.

24. OVER<OVER AND OVER
    What the hell are people drinking or smoking. You would think most have never heard swearing before or swear themselves.
    The world is falling down, the people are forever harmed. The President was suppose to have used swear words.
    Never heard such irrational bullcrap out of people.
    REALLY wondering about the mentality of a percentage of the people with all the truly harmful things going on.
    Drugs, smoking, alcohol& etc. are not as harmful as President Trump swearing????

25. Leftybill
    January 12, 2018 at 10:00
    Mr Trump (no longer deserves the label President
    ——–

Way to “respect the office, even if you don’t like Obama” ..err..trump.

#swappingSidesSameOutrages
    #leftyGregg

1. I don’t know, I was labeled a lefty during Obama since I wasn’t outraged by everything…and now I’m somehow a righty clinger since I’m not yelling at trump over everything.

So I guess I didn’t change.

26. Drinking while watching MSNBC’s The Rachel Maddow Show led to death threats against Republicans Mitch McConnell and Scott Pruitt that sparked an FBI investigation.

An individual admitted to sending threatening tweets against the Senate majority leader and Environmental Protection Agency administrator, according to the EPA’s inspector general investigation document, first reported by E&E News.
    ————–
    No one’s addressing what they said to drive this person to make threats. The left are more concerned about sh**hole comments than their chronic b**ching by their bloated talking heads.

1. Pruitt has received an unprecedented number of death threats while serving at the EPA, necessitating a 24-hour security detail for the administrator that is costing taxpayers $2 million per year.

He has received five times as many threats as his predecessor, including direct death threats such as, “I’m going to put a bullet in your brain.”
      —————–
      Pfft….

2. The inner city HOLES are the policy failures of the arrogant left . The gang obscene violence is excusable to them because after all they are black and the left doesnt think much of the ability of blacks to have morality in the HOLES. Others have , but the left in their good opinion of themselves , feel they are exempt , after all they need THEIR HOLE dwellers for votes .

How about the HOLE of the abortion industry ? The struggles and silent screams for rescue of babies in the womb ?

Yeah , lets worry about a swear

27. If you all missed Victor Davis Harrison last night on Tucker, you missed an awesome segment. His closing statement on Trump’s election and first year was PRICELESS!!!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *