Post navigation

20,747 thoughts on “September

1. Kentucky’s waiver, which was submitted for federal approval in 2016, requires able-bodied adult recipients to participate in at least 80 hours per month of “employment activities,” which include jobs training, education and community service.
    ————–
    Per month? That doesn’t even total a part time effort.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-healthcare-medicaid-kentucky/kentucky-becomes-first-u-s-state-to-implement-medicaid-work-requirements-idUSKBN1F128R

2. TODAY’S MSNBC BOMBSHELL: “The US Ambassador to Panama has resigned in the wake of President Trump’s racially charged comments about Haiti and African nations”.

There’s just one small problem: the guy tendered his LOR on Dec. 27th. More fake news.

:-)

#ourmsmisashithole

3. Some outlets are reporting that the US Ambassador to Haiti resigned also.

Just one more small problem: We currently do not have an Ambassador to Haiti.

:-)

4. According to a Spanish copy of the notice of Mr Feeley’s resignation, tweeted by Univision News, the Barack Obama appointee has been in public service for 35 years, in the US Marine Corps and State Department.”

what a surprise huh ?

1. Yep. He’s an Obama holdover. Not a big surprise for resignations to be tendered when administrations change. But our lying media couldn’t wait to tie Trumps words yesterday to the ambassador’s actions.

1. Correct. The lie has probably gone around the world eight times by now. The correction/retraction gets a yawn.

Media know this.

5. The funny thing is that those crying about sh**hole comments have called plenty of places the same thing. They aren’t fooling anyone.

6. No media outrage over Terry McAuliffe wanting to punch Trump’s lights out.

Probably because tough-guy Terry couldn’t do it, considering both his hands are always in someone else’s pockets.

:roll:

1. Proj veritos recorded that scum planning on USING mentally challenged individuals to chase trump rally attenders with knives , and all the rest . That guy ( husband to Jan Schatkowsky IL ) visted the WH hundreds of times and paid by Hill campaign .

Obscene man , obscene actions ( THE Mentally ILL ! ! ) vile dem activity , all s holes in the real meaning of the word

7. Winston Churchill was foul mouthed to the lying nobles . Stood alone and told them off in words that needed to be said

1. LBJ would just whip open his pants.

JFK had Marilyn.

Leaders are just people. People who usually did some underhanded things to get to that position. Everyone loves the quote “power corrupts…” but they leave out the last part of it. “…Great men are almost always bad men”.

1. Conservative compassion at work. Instead of criticizing Trump’s language or saying anything negative about Trump, go after Haiti. Like I said, today’s Conservatives a far cry from the Reagan ones.

Fascinating.

1. Just as I predicted. Whining about Trumps words not making him feel compassionate. Tue truth usually isn’t compassionate.

8. Chris Matthews called out for “bill Cosby pills” joke before interviewing Hillary.

Couldn’t happen to a nicer guy.

9. Anybody else think all this outrage from the left about the shitholes comment is just poorly disguised giddiness that Trump gave them another nail or two for the coffin they’re building?

Trump just keeps delivering them. I don’t think he really cares. He figures as long as he delivers results enough voters will ignore all the stupid, ignorant statements. We shall see – having more $ in your pocket, a higher paying job, a larger nest egg can be very convincing when the alternative is to reverse all of it. Which is what the R’s will run on.

So my question for the Texas haters, is Texas a bigger shithole than Haiti?

1. Texas is a shithole … I’ve actually called el Parsi the armpit of America 😉

What’s amazing to me is how much u righties let slide now …

2. Anybody else here think that trump faked the report from Trumps doctor today ? Especially since his name was spelled wrong ! …

#giggle
      #prollytotallylegit

10. #giggle

What I seem to be reading here is u guys would vote for me to be potus . If u can say anything on yer mind , I’m yer guy !!! It’s like u guys don’t care about decorum anymore …

1. When have I cared about decorum?

I mean really? Would any leftist go live in any of the shithole countries Trump named? I wouldn’t live there willingly. Truth is truth whether it makes you feel warm and compassionate or not.

11. Person: trump called Haiti and El Salvador sh**hole countries.

Liberal friend: omg that’s so racist

Person: yeah, say we’re gonna road trip to Iowa, Nebraska, and Kansas. Want to come?

Liberal friend: God no, not to those sh**holes.

————

Fake outrage is fake.

12. So my question for the Texas haters, is Texas a bigger shithole than Haiti?

———–

Their “not as corrupt and sh**ty” local government, gives Texas the edge along with sheer size. (West Texas is pretty neat)

Both groups get effed in the ‘a’ with natural disasters.

So yes, Texas is less sh**ty than Haiti. (Way to set the bar the Johnny) 😉

13. So the topic today is sh@@@y countries. I haff to laff. Trump is not the most politically correct. That is one reason I like him.

Another interesting thing I heard today. Norway’s Pirminister asked Trump why more people from there are not allowed to immigrate here. Very good question. The young generation in Scandinavia is well educated and speak perfect English. We would greatly benefit.

14. I see Obama’s up to his tricks again in attacking anyone who watches Fox News. Just another ‘not one smidgeon of evidence’ moment. Must be getting warmer and closer to the truth. The liar, once again emerges. Look this way, not that way.

15. With Obama and H Clinton it is the mental sickness of needing {craving} attention by the Media.
    Seems the Media is more than willing to oblige. At least until they become irrelevant/borring to the people.

16. 2 Corinthians 12English Standard Version (ESV)
    Paul’s Visions and His Thorn

12 I must go on boasting. Though there is nothing to be gained by it, I will go on to visions and revelations of the Lord. 2 I know a man in Christ who fourteen years ago was caught up to the third heaven—whether in the body or out of the body I do not know, God knows. 3 And I know that this man was caught up into paradise—whether in the body or out of the body I do not know, God knows— 4 and he heard things that cannot be told, which man may not utter. 5 On behalf of this man I will boast, but on my own behalf I will not boast, except of my weaknesses— 6 though if I should wish to boast, I would not be a fool, for I would be speaking the truth; but I refrain from it, so that no one may think more of me than he sees in me or hears from me. 7 So to keep me from becoming conceited because of the surpassing greatness of the revelations,[a] a thorn was given me in the flesh, a messenger of Satan to harass me, to keep me from becoming conceited. 8 Three times I pleaded with the Lord about this, that it should leave me. 9 But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.”

17. deceitfuldickdurbin

“In 2013, Politico reported:

“In a ‘negotiation’ meeting with the president, one GOP House Leader told [President Barack Obama]: ‘I cannot even stand to look at you,’” Durbin wrote in a post on his Facebook page over the weekend.

However, both the White House and the House speaker’s office denied Durbin’s account of events.

Asked about the post in the White House daily briefing, press secretary Jay Carney said he checked with a participant of the meeting in question.

“I looked into this and spoke with somebody who was in that meeting and it did not happen,” Carney said.”

1. Nothing scandalizes a leftist like the truth. Point out that women and men are different, that black Americans commit a disproportionate amount of violent crime, that most terrorist acts are committed by Muslims, and the Left leaps to its collective feet in openmouthed shock, like Margaret Dumont after a Groucho Marx wisecrack. This is racism! This is sexism! This is some sort of phobia! I’m shocked, shocked to find facts being spoken in polite company!

No one is really shocked, of course. This is simply a form of bullying. The Left has co-opted our good manners and our good will in order to silence our opposition to their bad policies. The idea is to make it seem impolite and immoral to mention the obvious.

The bullying is highly effective and very dangerous. In England, in the city of Rotherham, at least 1,400 non-Muslim girls, some as young as 11, were brutally raped by Muslim immigrants over a period of years in the 2000s. Police and other officials worked to keep the facts hidden because, according to multiple reports, they were afraid of being called racist. Think about that: police officers did not want to seem racist, so they stood by and let their city’s children be raped. The same thing goes on in other cities in England and throughout Europe. And in fact, some who have spoken out have had their careers curtailed by manufactured scandal. The message is clear: it’s just not nice to tell the truth. It’s just not done. Don’t do it.

Here in the states, the First Amendment has so far allowed old-fashioned American loudmouths to fight the system whenever they could find ways around our monolithic corporate media. But the Empire of Lies is quick to strike back. Google/YouTube now stands charged by multiple accusers of singling out conservative voices for censorship, “fact-checking,” and demonetization. Hidden-camera videos released by Project Veritas this week show Twitter employees conspiring to “shadow ban” conservatives on their system. On campus, intelligent conservative speakers of good will like Ben Shapiro, Charles Murray, and Cristina Hoff-Somers have faced violent protests meant to shut them up.

No person of importance on the right seeks to silence anyone on the left. The Left, on the other hand, is broadly committed to ostracizing, blacklisting, and even criminalizing right-wing speech.

Enter President Donald Trump. He is a rude and crude person. He speaks like a Queens real estate guy on a construction site. And because he does not have good manners, he thoughtlessly breaks the rules with which the Left has sought to muzzle those who disagree with them. In this regard, I frequently compare Trump to Randle Patrick McMurphy, the loudmouthed, ill-mannered roustabout from Ken Kesey’s brilliant novel One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest. McMurphy comes into an insane asylum controlled by a pleasant, smiling nightmare of a head nurse named Ratched. Nurse Ratched, while pretending to be the soul of motherly care, is actually a castrating, silencing tyrant. Her rules of good manners, supposedly fashioned for the benefit of all, are really a system of mental slavery. All of McMurphy’s salient character flaws suddenly become heroic in the context of her oppression. Only his belligerent ignorance of what constitutes good behavior can overturn the velvet strangulation of her rule.”

1. The left are such liars. They’ve been saying that he didn’t want to win the presidency from the get go. I guess they’re saying the same thing about her and the life changing moment of that clip.

What, she really feels. What, he really feels.

Yet, they claim he ‘colluded’ with the Russians to do just that, ‘to win’ the Presidency. He said many, many years ago, when asked: “Will you run for President?” His response: “Only if I have to” – All of them, nut jobs. And all of them getting worse by the day. What an education this Country’s getting. He delivered, and he’s continue to deliver. And the Left is absolutely going nuts over it.

Trump wasn’t suppose to win, while all the time convincing themselves of the own visions of grandeur and their own Progressive version of a Third Reich. Never happened, the people got in their way. Totally taking them by surprise.

18. Just had a long talk with Becky on the phone. Was good to talk with her about a number of things.
    Sure beats all the dumb news.
    One thing today, I’m not wound up today so you won’t get much posting from me.

19. Clownie, we completely disagree with you on the Russian investigation. Don’t think it has a damn thing to do with whining about the election. It is about the dangers of Russian hacking, and operations like wikileak. You feel free to downplay it, or join the Fox campaign to ridicule it, but 6.5 out of 10 Americans agree with me, and wish it to proceed. Perhaps you should get over it. I know the Trumpies will never accept any criticism or scrutiny of their idol, but you are better than that.

1. It is an investigation proceeding exactly as it should. The President and GOP pushing so hard to ridicule, or end it, speaks volumes though.

Let Mueller do his job. You Conservatives ran 8 Ben Ghazi Investigations………….allow this one to continue without the daily Fox and Trump moves to discredit it. When they do that……….the just seem guilty. Just saying.

2. Checks and balances are there………..Trump continues to try and usurp it. He is the one acting guilty…….not Mueller by his actions.

1. Yeah…It’s just coincidence you guys started crying about Russia when it became apparent Trump had a chance at winning.

You bitched about multiple investigations into Benghazi but are cheerleading a second investigation into the whacko conspiracy that Hillary only lost because of Russia.

It’s as nuts as the 911 truthers.

20. IMS, I realize you and the other Trumpies do not give a damn about what the people in those nations Trump insulted think, but the 6000 US troops we have stationed do. Perhaps you Trumpies can turn off Fox for two seconds, and actually THINK beyond your conservative bubble.

1. Perhaps some day you’ll see how corrupt DC is and how Obama and crew took it new heights. You may not have to wait long either. Hope you’re in a condemning mood then when the truth smacks you across the head. A truth that’s always been there.

1. Sure…………keep telling yourselves that. Keep looking at ONLY Fox for your validation. If you looked at other press, especially BBC, Reuters, African, and other global media outlets, once again Trump has embarrassed us, and our nation.

Your hero has not class, nor decorum. Merely a blowhard pretending to be a President.

1. Nice dodge….avoided the topic completely, and shifted to Obama. I see you are still a Op Ed parroting machine. Shrug.

Let me know when you want to talk about what I posted.

2. Yep………..NOT ONE WORD about what I posted. You RW….are a programmed parrot………..who can only respond in talking points. With things in my life, have no time to suffer fools lost in the cult of Trump. Ciao…………enjoy your op eds today. :)

1. Yeah, he tells the unfiltered truth. How dare he?

El Salvador, home to ever popular MS-13 gang that’s now becoming ‘OUR’ problem. Great contributors to our society, right? Why shouldn’t we take even more of them?

Many countries won’t even take their own back because of who they are, just ‘dump them’ on us as they have all these years. Their problem, becomes our problem. The cream of the crop. Don’t filter anyone from these Countries. You should hear yourself.

I heard a statistic the other day, if true, pretty amazing. 1 out of 3 El Salvadorans are here in our own Country, MS-13 included. And that’s, just El Salvador.

1. How does he know………..pantywaste has never been to most of those nations. I get it RW……….your leader can speak no ill to you. But to the majority of Americans and the world, he is a bigoted jackazz. Sorry to break it to ya.

1. After 9 years of you’re racist repeated over and over, you’ve run out things to attack people with. America is sick of it and people like you who perpetuate it.

2. My good friend has a wife from El Salvador. Wonderful woman……..two of their kids went to Iraq in the US military. Which is two more than the Trump family ever has. Sorry……..your defending a racist pretending to be President……..the man is a bigot. A true bigot. Big time.

21. Hope we do not get into a war in the next 3 years, with the Idiot in Chief in charge, doubt anyone would be on our side. In one year, this imbecile is trashed decades of diplomacy and hard word. But who cares………..as long as the Fox ratings are good. Boggles the mind.

22. Good to see the previously pro-Trump GOP Governor of Puerto Rico now taking the Trump admin to task for their pathetic hurricane response on the island.

23. I think we know why Trump canceled the UK visit. He would see that the world does NOT love like Trumpies think they do. And it would be such a large protest, even Fox could not hide it.

24. Now RW you can say you do not care about the opinions of those nations he insults, which is fine. But do NOT think he has IMPROVED our standing in the world. He has tanked it. Big time.

And for the record………WE ARE PAYING for his damn wall, not Mexico.

1. Yeah, every International Op-ed says so. Hypocrite. You wouldn’t know the truth if you smacked you across the head, because you have NO desire for it.

25. MLK’s Niece: ‘Outrageous’ That Critics Are ‘Unjustly’ Calling Trump Racist

Just another day in America. Don’t be honest, don’t fix anything, just yell racist over and over and over again and let the country deteriorate (become ‘progressively’ worse): into a Progressive shizzhole.

I’ve had enough of it years ago. I suspect the Country will show their displeasure soon enough as well in the form of the ballot box.

26. Bill, the irrational concentration ny the left on what other nations think of us is a big reason why Trump won. Your ideology seems to care more about those in third world nations than about our own countrymen and women in the Midwest and other places which don’t vote Democrat. That lack of compassion and understanding of of your own country if favor of appeasing people of other nations has to stop.

1. -Robin—
      Becky ,Vikki and I always do. We know how to listen to and be honest with one another.
      We also understand when something is none of our business. It is OK that we don’t agree on everything.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *