Invites have been sent. If you didn’t get one you haven’t participated in the past or I don’t have a good email address. Yes EA, that includes you.

March Madness Baby!

Post navigation

12,644 thoughts on “March Madness Baby!

1. I know it does not mean much to most Americans, but Australia is cleaning up at the Commonwealth Games. Have to root for my son’s home team.

MEDAL TALLY
    Rank Nation Gold Medal Silver Medal Bronze Medal Total
    1 AUS Australia 65 49 54 168
    2 ENG England 31 34 34 99
    3 IND India 17 11 14 42
    4 CAN Canada 14 34 26 74
    5 RSA South Africa 13 10 12 35
    6 NZL New Zealand 10 14 12 36
    7 SCO Scotland 9 13 19 41
    8 NGR Nigeria 8 5 5 18
    9 CYP Cyprus 8 1 5 14
    10 WAL Wales 7 10 12 29
    https://www.gc2018.com/

1. What are you on about now…………Hey, I said what I had to say about the imbecile you elected. Cannot stand the guy. You can sing his praises to the cows come home, but leave me out.

Not going to play ya’lls “100 ways and reasons we should love Trump”. I have no need of a father figure or benevolent autocrat. Especially one as slimey as Trump. :) Look forward to tossing his happy lil azz out of office. :)

1. McCabe lied under oath.
          Comey’s not telling who funded the dossier.
          You running away from reality…priceless.

2. 😆 Priceless……your devolution to Hook2 appears to be progressing well! That was his go-to line whenever he made himself look like a fool, too. “I’m not gonna play your stupid games!” Grrrrrr, out damn facts! 😆

1. Yeah, amazing ain’t it. Not sure of your point, but whatever. I find when I travel to Australia or Europe, it is nice to see folks who are not afraid to leave their homes unarmed. I think they would refer to the heavily armed bunker dwellers of Conservative America as panzies and wallies. Shrug.

Go Australia. :)

1. . . . You do know London is attempting to confiscate knives now, right?

Part of Scottish regalia is literally a weapon.

So when you say Europe, I don’t know what you’re talking about, unarmed.

My point was making a joke about people calling guns barbaric and uncivilized. But in a serious note, props to the participants who aren’t afraid of an inanimate object.

2. Hillary Praises Maxine Waters for Pushing Back on ‘White Supremacist’ Views From White House
    ————
    omgawd…omgawd..o…m……gawd…..LOL!!!!!

1. She should have learned from Trump, that there are some good Nazis. :)

Get’em Hillary and Maxine. Time to take this nation back from the pundits, reality tv nitwits, and Trumpies. Fire em up, Hillary. :)

1. Speaking of. . . .so quick to call out “nazis”, but be suspiciously silent during holocaust remembrance day.

. . .weird. . . Huh?

1. Yep, and you say his attack about the article of that poor jewish woman who was murdered. Not one iota spoken about her.

1. Really………….I did. I would have thought my post proved otherwise. I just do not sit glued reading your ridiculous Trump adoration. I can hear your position from any number of Fox hosts. Susanne……your not even original anymore. Merely another pundit parrot. :)

2. And you have plumb lost your mind…….such a waste of a good mind, and an interesting personality. Trumpie parrot is no way to spend this time of your life. Change the channel. Break Free. :)

3. Yep, reading back. Apparent here that most of the old GOPers are are now the RINOs. For Trumpies are the RINOs. Read back………….all you energy is spent on defending this slimeball. I am glad there are still some REAL REPUBLICANS like Bush, Flake, McCain, Mueller, Powell, and others left. More than enough of us to end this ridiculous, and terrible reality tv show.

Sorry, Bottom line, Trump is a d..k. No matter how rich he is, he is a d..k. And the majority of Americans will toss his happy lil azz out of DC, and back to reality tv. Starting this next election.

1. If your a Trumpie. You are NOT a Conservative or a Republican. Republicans do not support immoral slimeballs who spend like drunken sailers. Well………..they didn’t Pre-Trump. Not sure who they are now. :)

1. Correct…we’re Independents. You’re starting to get it.
        Funny that you think Dems are even remotely interested in reducing debt and spending. Faux Rage.

1. Drive safe………….think you still have a touch of winter in the air up north. Honestly, have a great weekend. I am going fishing on Saturday, than to KSC on Sunday.

1. Oh the UP is going to get slammed actually. Only in Michigan can you sky one day, and golf the next in Boyne.

1. thats been like that this week here , not 80 but warm and then snow !

( hope the week back was not too tiring E )

4. How is it LB , you were questioning an audio clip of ABC Stephanopolis and Comey ? Its all over all the news , pick any source , it was right there

5. UK,France & US launched a missiles into Syria tonight. Don’t know how Russia and Iran may react.
    Quit sure we will find out soon enough.
    WHAT will the next move be and from whom?

6. Trumps announcement : It will be a sustained strike until Assad gives up his chemical weapons !!!

Mattie’s press conference an hour later : This is a one and done strike ..

#giggle
    #uvotedforthis

1. I read it like it’s a sustained effort to keep assad from using chemicals. And this is hopefully the one time strike that does it.

I didn’t see the disconnect, but that’s me.

1. You’re not looking for reasons to rag on the POTUS. There’s enough out there without making them up.

7. What I find ‘interesting’ is that the ones screaming the loudest that Trump’s a liar hang on every word he utters or tweets.

1. He said to take them as official whitehouse statements . I can’t help it that he uses a gay platform to do it

/shrug

1. Another one who’s feeling the heat:

Apr 13, 2018 · MAD HILLARY. MAD MAXINE Hillary Clinton on Thursday slammed the Trump administration for promoting “racist and white supremacist” views while praising her “dear friend” Rep. Maxine Waters (D-Calif.) for being one of the leading opposition voices. During her keynote speech at the Ida B. Wells Legacy Luncheon in Chicago

To team up with Maxine Waters tells you everything you need to know because Maxine Waters is a broken record: Impeach, Impeach, Impeach 45 (Trump). Anything to take the heat away.

8. If I was one of the dumbasses who contributed to McCabe’s legal fund I think I’d be putting a hold on that credit card charge right about now.

:-)

1. Yep, a little more than that.

Hundreds of people financially ruined by our federal LE agencies over the years, and the internet decided to give half a million to the rich guilty guy.

9. So much news today, even the station I listen to in my car couldn’t keep up after the Scooter Libby pardon announcement. After 5 or 6 times of repeating how ‘Flynn’ was pardoned today by Trump and in giving an overview of the campaign, he was finally corrected by another at the station. Psst, it was Scooter Libby.

So much news, so many messages being thrown around, you can keep track of it all. Rat-tat-tat-tat. LOL

10. Trump took to Twitter to slam Comey Friday morning, calling him a “leaker [and] liar” who botched the Hillary Clinton email investigation.

Gowdy said that he and Comey had agreed in the past that the FBI director must be apolitical, and he’s “really disappointed” that Comey is speaking out publicly like this.

“I can’t think of anyone who has done a better job of politicizing the FBI than he has in the last 36 or 48 hours by talking about tanning bed goggles and the length of a tie. That is beneath the dignity of the offices that he held,” Gowdy said on “Fox & Friends” on Friday.

He added that he hopes Comey let the intelligence communities vet the book, to ensure he’s not disseminating classified information.

Gowdy, who is one of the few members of Congress who has read Comey’s memos about his meetings with Trump, is calling for the memos to be released publicly.

Gowdy said the memos would be “defense exhibit A” in any possible obstruction of justice prosecution against Trump related to the Russia investigation.

“I think they ought to be released. I think they ought to be released publicly, but they certainly ought to be released to Congress.”

And Trump has every right to be pizzed at what these people have done to him. What they’ve done to the Country. So many of their azzes are on the line for what they did before the election. And just as worse, what they continued to do afterwards. No ifs, ands and buts about it, people have to go to jail. NO PASSES for any of them this time.

11. You might appreciate this SSS:

Donald J. Trump

Verified account

@realDonaldTrump
    Apr 12

More

On Yom HaShoah we remember the six million Jews slaughtered in the Holocaust. With each passing year, our duty to remember this atrocity increases as we pledge #NeverAgain. #HolocaustRemembranceDay

1. You pretty much hold zero high ground on the issue since you only use your little ‘never again’ meme when It’s able to be aimed at the US political right.

12. An improvement from last year, we have a coalition and active participation from countries like UK, and France.

Same criticism, we shouldn’t be there in the first place.

1. The timing is a Lil suspect to say the least . And Syria said it evacuated those three facilities when they were tipped off three days ago … so I’m sticking with my opinion . The shit got real bad for trump this week domestically . Just like Clinton bombing that asperine facility in Iraq during the lewinski stuff

1. Sounds like a blast! Snow will miss us, just rain all weekend with a temp dip Monday, then back to 50s

1. Never boring, it’s why I’d be terrible in Texas or Florida.. .I like seasons and change

2. I’m the same way. Although when it’s snowing in April or -5 with a foot of snow in January the south has a certain attraction.

1. It’s a really good chicken sandwich. And they make sure every employee gets at least one day with their family.

Such a terrible place!

2. It’s ok, chicken, their shakes are good. Not something I go out of my way to find though.

Clown is closer to where I go out of my way to eat. Illegal Pete’s breakfast burritos.

1. If I have a choice between any other fast food joint and Chick-fil-a It’s no contest. I’d still rather hit something a bit more high end than fast food if the opportunity exists.

13. Nice targeted strike. Goodonya Militaries of the three nations, and well done to Trump, May, and Macron.

14. Now the next step………..allow in more Syrian refugees. It is the decen thing to do. The Christian thing to do. The American thing to do.

1. Putting yourself ins bad situation to satisfy ideals is never a good idea. That’s why we have $20+ trillion in debt.

2. That’s a great bumper sticker, but lofty ideals without defensive armaments against those who wish to destroy us because of those ideals also makes us a soft target. Just sayin.

1. And the dollars to support them will come from where?

Being a decent nation doesn’t mean being stupid about what we do.

15. What a show we’re going to be treated to. The Democrats running away from Comey, whereas Obama’s former CIA Director and CNN Contributor Brennan emerges to defend Comey with yet another vile attack against Trump. Seems Comey’s book has something for everyone, even his comments about Loretta Lynch, what Americans don’t know about her, but our Intelligence Agencies do.

The very man who claimed he was it above all, is now showing the Country just the opposite. And this, is Mueller’s bud they say? A close friend of his? Let there be no doubt of the ‘common ground’ they SHARE with each other, Brennan too. Oh, to be a fly on the wall in their conservations with each other. We still may treated to it at some point, as well as so many other things.

Sing Mr. Comey, sing, a Country’s all ears.

From made up stories of Prostitutes peeing on beds to Comey peeing all over himself. All of it launched with an interview by a long-term Clinton Campaign operative now at ABC. What an education this Country’s getting, and so much more to come.

1. Yeah, you just hop on across the Mexico border outside the approved channels and see how they view that imaginary line. Bet you don’t like the outcome very much.

16. Among the documents seized during an FBI raid targeting President Donald Trump’s personal attorney are recordings of conversations Michael Cohen had with the former lawyer to two women who claim to have had affairs with Trump, according to a CNN report.
    The FBI raided Cohen’s New York office and hotel room on Monday seeking, among a number of things, information regarding the role he may have had in attempting to suppress information about the alleged affairs. Agents seized Cohen’s computers and phones, as well as documents related to a payment of $130,000 he said he made to former adult film actress Stormy Daniels shortly before the 2016 presidential election.
    A source familiar with the matter told CNN on Friday that the FBI had also seized recordings Cohen made of his communications with Keith Davidson, who had represented both Daniels and Playboy model Karen McDougal.

————–

#giggle
    #prollynothin

1. And what exactly is the crime committed here other than the one committed by Mueller and his thugs? You don’t have to remind us. I’m sure at some point, the Supreme Court will also weigh in. It’s virtually guaranteed in my opinion. Not the first time for these people either

1. Let me educate you EA. What Mueller did is extended all this nonsense for another 2 years, for a total of 4 years. Get the picture Mr. Resistance? Keep supporting corruption in government, you wear it will.

A real Californian trait no doubt.

1. Not sure why you keep supporting the illegal activities of the Mueller investigation. They effed themselves by going after Cohen. Just you wait and see, missy.

2. Did the American taxpayer fund any payoffs? Were the girlfriends Russian operatives? No and no, so who cares.

But I’d sure like to see the list of Congressmen who used taxpayer funds to pay off their affairs.

17. Brian Williams to John Brennan: Fair To Apply Extra Scrutiny To Syria Bombing Due To Trump’s “State Of Mind”

Another, he talks tough, his actions were weak.

Seems they can’t make up their minds other than to continually attack him.

Another:

Are Democrats Creating Sympathy for Donald Trump?

The short answer here. Yes.

1. Trump will be a hero to the left for the Syrian bombing for 24 hours, it satisfies their Russian hatred for a bit. Then we’ll be back to Stormy.

It’s interesting that only the far right was against Trump pulling the trigger. This is the stuff that the left used to stand for.

2. The ends justify the means…even if it means trampling on attorney client privelege, a necessity for a functioning justice system.

18. Reading and listening to so many people and all their hysterics. Worse than a gaggle of geese .
    RUNNING IN CIRCLES. Everyone insist they are right.
    In reality who REALLY knows their azz from a hole in the ground. Doubt that it is very many.
    . NOT just Government officials but many of the people who THINK they know more than anybody else about things they know little ,if any thing at all.
    ALWAYS hear the braggarts .

1. Donald trump doesn’t care about farm people
        /bestKanyeVoiceICanDo

I’m thinking about organizing a protest. . . But I’ll probably just keep these calves alive and warm instead and run off my backups.

19. CNN about the ABC interview with Comey, it’s everything but Breaking News.

George Stephanopoulos, a long-time Clinton Loyalist and Former Campaign Manager for Bill Clinton gives the Interview and all Comey has to do ‘is to agree’ with what Stephanopoulos ‘is selling’ as the story. See for yourself.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/abc-comey-says-his-belief-clinton-would-win-2016-election-was-a-factor-in-email-inquiry/ar-AAvSUGP?ocid=spartanntp

20. Another potential beer summit? But this one, to thank Trump as President, not to apologize as another President had done to Law Enforcement. One President has hate in his heart, the other, just heart – A tale of two men…

…A survivor of a Syrian chemical attack in 2013 wants to buy President Donald Trump a beer to share his experience on the conditions in the country.

Kassem Eid, who told CNN’s Ana Cabrera he lived under two years of siege and bombardment by the Syrian government, said he was glad the President has attempted to do something for the Syrian people.

“I just want to tell Mr. Trump directly: I’m a Syrian refugee who survived chemical weapons attacks, who lived under two years of siege and bombardment by the government,” Eid said. “I would love to, like, buy you a beer, and just sit in front of you and tell you how bad it is in Syria.”

Eid also said he would tell Trump, that he “proved once again, yesterday, that you have a big heart. At least a lot more bigger than Obama because you actually tried to do something. We need real, long-term commitment to bring peace to Syria.”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/syrian-chemical-attack-survivor-to-trump-i-want-to-buy-you-a-beer/ar-AAvSMTl?ocid=spartanntp

21. A lot of nuggets of truth here, real truth:

“In addition, many of the moves of the prosecutors have been to generate publicity, not fight crime” (you can also include Adam Schiff, a real lowlife, but aren’t they all?).

All of it is clearly pointing to impact yet another election, the Mid-terms in this case. That, and trying to paralyze a Presidency.

It’s certainly going to be curious as more and more Americans see, what some still cannot admit to as what’s really going on here. That, and whether or not it results in in another unexpected backhand as it did in 2016.

So much, most everyday now, that can impact everyone. Even those arrogant enough to think they winning hand after so many attempts to drag the Country through what they have.

It’s mostly about Comey here, but it also refers to Clapper and Brennan. And if I recall correctly, Clapper is the man Comey most admires, another one who was caught in lies to Congress. Brennan has own issues in this respect too.

http://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/383166-comeys-last-stand-for-the-deep-state

22. Good. I hope that’s the platform they intend to run on. A platform of hate, over 10 years of it now.

“There’s no low blows when it comes to this president,” said Rep. Ruben Gallego (D-Ariz.). “He’s lowered the bar so far that he doesn’t deserve the same amount of respect that other presidents have in the past. So I’m not going to criticize somebody for not holding back.”

1. Just when you think they can’t go any lower…

I shouldn’t be surprised that a lot of the left are acting like children over an election held almost a year and a half ago.

23. It can’t be any better said than this:

So this is the new standard for electing a president here in America, the greatest living experiment in self-governance.
    A man can run the gauntlet against more than 20 professional politicians and come out victorious.

He can win more than 40 Republican primary contests and beat every professional political campaigner out there, earning the votes of more than 14 million Republicans.

He can then turn his attention to beating the most powerful, entrenched political machine America has seen in nearly a half-century. (That corrupt machine had just pulled off its most devious and dishonest scam ever — rigging a presidential primary to snatch the party’s preferred Socialist candidate away from Democrat voters.)

In the end, President Trump won the presidency fair and square, earning the votes of more than 60 million Americans and — crucially — winning the 30 states he needed to take the White House.

These are the long-agreed-upon standards for winning the White House. This is how self-governance works.

Through a combination of representative democracy and a balancing of state power against federal power, we the people pick our president.

Unless, of course, the president we the people pick turns out to be a grave and odious threat to the powerful established bureaucracy in Washington that — like cancer itself — is entirely dedicated to its own preservation and spread.

And damn the innocent host! The more devastating the cancer is to the very body politic that gives it life, the better!

It is the truest form of injustice. Singular evil. Blind hatred…

And more than a few need to pay a ‘heavy’ price for it. What form it takes the only question here.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/mar/18/trap-was-set-well-trump-won/

24. Biden’s at again: “Republicans don’t want working class people voting. They don’t want black folks voting,” he said on Sharpton’s show. Ranks up there with ‘They’re going to put y’all in chains” – Another lowlight, lowlife of the left. Sounds like he’s got all the qualifications for President he needs. No wonder so many on the Left want him to run. He’s got the ‘right’ stuff. Just like Obama did.

1. Wait, aren’t working class voters from deplorable flyover states the ones who elected Trump? Now Biden says Republicans don’t want them to vote?

Seems the left is still confused. Or at least Uncle Joe is. Shocking, huh?

2. he’s always wanted to be president , and I think you’re right he learned from Obama how to play- prey on blacks .

The working class in his roots he cares about in his policy he is weak

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *