Invites have been sent. If you didn’t get one you haven’t participated in the past or I don’t have a good email address. Yes EA, that includes you.

March Madness Baby!

Post navigation

12,645 thoughts on “March Madness Baby!

1. Sunday night , it is very quiet now, think it even stopped raining.
    Have the news on but turned off the sound . Looks to be about the same old fault finding and back stabbing out of many.
    If many can’t dig up something to tear another apart they make it up out of thin-air.
    Honor , truth, no, See very ,very little of it.
    Watching the Politician’s & talking heads on TV .LADIES,GENTALMAN? where are they?
    Memories are so much different. Keep comparing the people and their {principles} during the
    GREAT DEPRESSION THROUGH WW11 ,up to now.
    In to many I see ‘selfish self- centeredness ‘ in place of common sense principals.
    Seeing more Division ,than I do Neighborliness in the United States today.
    Such a big difference in “values” , just in my life time so far.

1. I have not looked into news for a few days now Dottie , I have seen it all before , no insight , no news even just tabloid hate and fame seekers

1. I wouldn’t look at the news either if I voted for trump .. 😉

It’s getting real bad for yer boy

2. Triscuit
    April 14, 2018 at 15:39
    Not sure why you keep supporting the illegal activities of the Mueller investigation. They effed themselves by going after Cohen. Just you wait and see, missy.

————

Uhhh … no. When they went after cohen things got real bad for trump . If it were sooooo illegal where are the lawsuits ? Where are the popo racing in to arrest the prosecutors ? Where is anything and anyone but right wing media doing anything? If u truly believe that the proper channels weren’t followed and vetted against laws then yer just ignorant to what happened and are simply repeating what foxnews and company are saying . Everything was fine perfectly legal . They have a ( giggle ) ‘ taint’ squad that makes sure everything was on the up and up . Mueller didn’t even do it , rosenstein and New York authorized it. I’m pretty sure u know this all to be true but u have picked yer tribe and are defending it . I gettit . But for such a ‘ free thinker ‘ , yer genetics are winning the battle in yer head. I will bet u anything u want that I have been right all along , and u have not . This cohen raid was the biggest thing that’s been released to the public so far , regardless of yer denials .

1. Funny how you think it would all play out like some lame movie. Did any of that happen during Enron or Arthur Anderson? No. You have no clue what yet babbling about anymore.

2. And It’s kind of silly for you to rant about tribes when you belong to the moonbat loonie left tribe as of late.

You just can’t get over the fact I have independent thoughts and you can’t. Seriously, You’re trying to accuse me of being a Foxbot? You’re mentally incompetent if you think that.

3. Sure EA, the Wall Street Journal published the Stormy Daniels story 1 week before the 2016 election, what took Mueller so long ‘to refer it’ to New York if that was what they really were investigating as part of the Russian Investigation?

They weren’t, call it Plan B. Starting to backfire too, people are catching on to this game.

Mueller is dirty, just like Comey, just like McCabe, just like Loretta Lynch, just like Clapper, just like Brennan, just like Hillary, just like Obama. That’s the real story here. That’s always been the story here.

4. Premature for lawsuits in this case. You have to go through the process first before you can sue. Just a factual factor.

So deep breaths wanting future actions to be taken to prove it was over the top. First things first: 1. Discovery.

3. week, federal investigators raided the offices of Michael Cohen, the man who has been closer than anybody to Trump’s most problematic business and personal relationships. This week, we learned that Cohen has been under criminal investigation for months—his e-mails have been read, presumably his phones have been tapped, and his meetings have been monitored. Trump has long declared a red line: Robert Mueller must not investigate his businesses, and must only look at any possible collusion with Russia. That red line is now crossed and, for Trump, in the most troubling of ways. Even if he were to fire Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein and then had Mueller and his investigation put on ice, and even if—as is disturbingly possible—Congress did nothing, the Cohen prosecution would continue. Even if Trump pardons Cohen, the information the Feds have on him can become the basis for charges against others in the Trump Organization.

https://www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk/michael-cohen-and-the-end-stage-of-the-trump-presidency/amp

———

#giggle
    #prollynothin

U guys. should read this . I know u will call it fake news , but it’s not

1. Yeah. Just throw attorney client privilege out the window. The ends justify the means.

You’ve become whatbyou profess to hate.

2. The New Yorker, eh? The same rag that just bashed Chick-fil-a as being some sort of demented megachurch?

Pass.

1. I fly them every now and then out of grand island, NE. cheap flights to Vegas or Phoenix, but really the airport is the best. 2 terminals, and super awesome lax screening.

TSA is the reason I drive instead of fly places.

1. Flying has really become a major PITA. Longer waits, smaller seats, fewer if any lousy meals, baggage fees and poor handling that incentivize more carry-ons. Indy is reasonable size so not bad to fly out of, but with limited direct flights that means more connections and possibilities for lost luggage and delays.

4. I forgot about that, the IG does has ‘multiple’ reports yet to be released.

After a year and half of investigating both the DOJ and FBI, he should.

Sara Carter offers a few words about it and what her sources are saying:

SARA CARTER, FOX & FRIENDS: I would take it one step further than what President Trump said, that [Comey] will go down as the worst FBI director in history.

I hear that from current and former FBI agents who are so angry, and former FBI director James Comey should be ashamed of himself…

He took the entire 7th floor into this partisan investigation.

This IG report on McCabe is just one of multiple reports that are going to come out. This is just the top of the iceberg.

What we’ve seen in the McCabe report, how he lied, how he lied under oath, how he played partisan politics, even to the point where Comey wouldn’t let him into meetings…

But Comey himself was doing the same thing. Come leaked seven memos to his friend, four of which were classified… I think we’re going to hear a lot more about that in the upcoming IG reports.

1. The one on how the private email server investigation was handled still to come.

Where are McCabe’s charges by the way? No justice.

1. I just don’t read “memoirs”, they are the most unappealing thing to me. Palin’s, Hillary’s, Comey’s, Bush’s. . . There is nothing about any of those people I care to “read more about.”

1. The author here feels the same way you do. This from the author. It’s what my comment was all about. If you really think about, it does seem to be missing form the story. You could almost say ‘redacted.’ Of course, there’s another explanation too. That their Trump hate was so great for the spouses too, it was a forgivable offense.

…And, by the way, while we’re at it, has anyone else considered that Strzok and Page never had an affair and that said affair was a cover invented to hide their nefarious doings, i. e. undoing the results of a presidential election? How come no divorces or even pouting spouses after all this publicity? How come no explicit sexy stuff in all the tweets, just Trump bashing? Oh, well, moving on. I guess I wrote too many mysteries.

5. What Huff got out of Comey’s Book:

COMEY SPEAKS: TRUMP ‘UNFIT,’ VULNERABLE TO BLACKMAIL

Full circle for Huff, 2 years of it now. They were the ‘original’ Leaders of it all at one time. But once government starting playing the game too. They were no match anymore.

6. An American pro boxer literally wore Trump’s border wall on his shorts for a fight — then got the LIVING CRAP BEAT OUTTA HIM by his Mexican opponent!!
    Rod Salka was trying to make a political statement Thursday night vs. Francisco Vargas during Golden Boy’s ESPN event in Indio, California … steppin’ into the ring with brick-patterned trunks in red, white and blue, with his waistband reading — “America 1st.”
    Yeah … Francisco wasn’t having that. “El Bandido” BATTERED the 35-year-old Pennsylvanian over the next 6 rounds — leaving him bloody and bruised before Salka’s corner threw in the towel between rounds.
    Guessing POTUS ain’t too happy about his wall getting torn down on national TV.
    But, we’re pretty sure we know one guy who didn’t mind.

————-

#giggle

1. Totally subjective based on Comey’s own moral compass, whatever that is. How would he apply that moral compass to, say, Clinton or Kennedy? Or for that matter Hillary?

But hey, I’m sure he’ll sell lots of books.

1. Donating to the Human Society would have been a better use of your hard earned money.

7. I must say Russia’s no show during Friday’s attack said everything to the rest of the world. All talk, no action.

1. Russia backs down. China backs down. North Korea backs down. And the left just keeps doubling down. Compared to all three. Who’s the real enemy here? People who are willing to take the Country down with them. Trump, cannot, must not, succeed.

1. I agree. I actually wanted to see more sites targeted, but it proved to the world that Russia’s quiver is empty.

1. And all any of these people can do is to keep attacking him. Not one iota of respect, praise or credit of any kind. That, would only humanize him. I’m just glad, Americans are finally starting to see it for what it is. And it’s certainly not about the ‘well being’ of the Country, it’s about the well being of the political elite and a corrupt political party.

1. Which is why you see those who vote for that party getting more desperate with their character assassinations.

8. The Federal Election Commission (FEC) found discrepancies in Planned Parenthood Advocates of Wisconsin’s October 2016 report that claimed over $133,000 worth of expenditures on political candidates, an FEC report said.
    ———–
    Oopsie….I’m sure it was nothing….

1. Oh and a lawsuit against Hillary and the DNC….interesting, but definitely an Anti-Hillary group suing.

9. …The FBI director, who until his firing last May led an investigation into possible ties between Russia and the Trump campaign, acknowledged that it was “stunning” to think that Russia could have damaging information about an American president. But he said that in Trump’s case, he could not discount the possibility that the president had been compromised.

“These are more words I never thought I’d utter about a president of the United States, but it’s possible,” Comey told ABC News’ chief anchor George Stephanopoulos…

What is truly ‘stunning’ here is how many times Comey has referred to it as to how unverified, unproven it is, and how he ‘neglected’ so many times, even with Trump, and the FISA Court (and so many others), that small and meaningless fact.

The fact being, it was bought and paid for with millions of dollars by the Clinton Campaign to ‘smear’ Trump in the 2016 campaign. And then shopped to the media, even Government. An ‘allegation’ that’s ‘possible’ Comey said, because in Trump’s case? An unproven Dossier, but in Trump’s case? Let that sink in for a minute.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2018/04/16/comey_says_its_possible_russian_have_leverage_over_trump_136815.html

1. The real story here for me and for many others. A corrupt government owned and operated by Clinton, Inc. and a corrupt Chicago politician. How much of it will see the light of day the only question here.

10. Lanny Davis, a former special counsel to President Clinton, slammed Comey as a “liar” in an Op-Ed for The Hill.

“It is time — accurately — to call Comey a liar for this crucial, self-serving rationalization for his action that made Donald Trump president,” Davis wrote.

1. Last week, Associated Press reporter Zeke Miller called Comey’s book “petty,” while Vanity Fair reporter Tina Nguyen seems to agree with Fox News’ Chris Wallace that, “Higher Loyalty” comes off as bitchy at times.

2. You know it’s ‘not good’ for the Clinton’s when Lanny Davis attacks him. Comey likes to sing, sing, Comey sing. They say Loretta Lynch is going have a knife fright with him too.

“What Americans don’t; know about Loretta Lynch, but our Intelligence Agencies do”

He didn’t use the ‘possible’ language he used with Trump, it was ALL matter of fact when it came to her.

1. It again reminds me how lucky our nation is having Trump as our President. Light is the best disinfectant. Expose it all.

1. One of the biggest ironies of all. Trump, the new Professor in the town in educating Americans everywhere as to how bad things really are in DC.

Rigged elections, rigged primaries, rigged media, rigged judicial system, rigged Intelligence Agencies – The list is long. Worse than Trump even envisioned is my guess.

1. He probably knew some this, he ran in those crowds, but in terms of our intel agencies, I’m sure that came as a real shock and disappointment for him, as it has been for me.

To this date, not one indictment of McCabe. If he is never charged, you know that our country is for sh it .

2. Yeah, no doubt he knew a lot of what was going on. He rubbed shoulders with a lot of them over the years, Bill Clinton, and his sailor like talk about women on the golf course among them.

Even stranger for me is to how Obama and his administration mocked the stupidity of even their own supporters, and no one thought nothing of it. Always struck me as so odd, may I have another? No wonder these people think that they can get way with anything as more and more takes place in plain view as it has for so many years now.

3. I didn’t and don’t see the vote tallies being high enough to say they weren’t the only two options. I for one chose him over my individual issues with his personality because there was no way I wanted Hillary as our President. No way. I still didn’t think he was going to win, and planned to cry in the shower like I did when Romney lost.

I thought about a write in, thought about voting for Gary Johnson, but his Aleppo gaffe concerned me. But it the end my biggest concern was her NOT getting in and continuing the use of our media to lie to us, and cover for her ineptness and crookedness which clearly they are still doing.

So I think we were lucky that she didn’t win.

2. Lucky isn’t the term I’d use. One should ask how the country devolved so far that our ‘choices’ were between Trump and Clinton…or so the media would have us believe.

1. A couple of driving factors here. A corrupt Media, a corrupt Government and a corrupt Chicago politician. Without those three events combined there would no Trump Presidency. You call it devolving, I call it ‘necessary’ to turn the tide of the cesspool that destroying this Country – An age of enlightenment that’s long over due.

2. The other driving factor was old white uneducated people voted for who a tv channel told them to vote for …

11. EA
    April 16, 2018 at 13:05
    #giggle

It’s – about – Togo

———
    I read this and thought you were talking about an island vacation

12. Should be interesting what happens in court today over the Cohen raid, and their latest court filing.

1. They say there’s a pretty high bar ‘TO CLEAR’ for what they did and how they did it. The talk continues to be, what was the probable cause they used to do what they did? I’m all ears myself.

1. FBI agents in the four cities “were collecting information about the Clinton Foundation to see if there was evidence of financial crimes or influence-peddling, according to people familiar with the matter,” Barrett reported at the time.

“Some investigators grew frustrated, viewing FBI leadership as uninterested in probing the charity, these people said. Others involved disagreed sharply, defending FBI bosses and saying Mr. McCabe in particular was caught between an increasingly acrimonious fight for control between the Justice Department and FBI agents pursuing the Clinton Foundation case,” Barrett also wrote in his Oct. 30 article.

McCabe’s decision to leak the information about the FBI’s probe of the foundation was not an attempt to be open and transparent, but to salvage his own reputation, according to the IG report.

“Had McCabe’s primary concern actually been to reassure the public that the FBI was pursuing the CF Investigation despite the anonymous claims in the article, the way that the FBI and the Department would usually accomplish that goal is through a public statement reassuring the public that the FBI is investigating the matter,” the IG wrote. The IG stated his leak was “directed primarily at enhancing McCabe’s reputation at the expense of PADAG.”

“McCabe’s disclosure was an attempt to make himself look good by making senior department leadership, specifically the Principal Associate Deputy Attorney General, look bad,” the IG claimed.

The question is how much additional pressure did the Obama administration apply upon the FBI to end its investigation of the Clinton Foundation. The IG’s report is silent on this point.

The IG is expected to shortly release other reports about potential FBI misconduct.
      _________

And that silence may yet be answered with all the forthcoming reports yet to be released.

The good news here too, those investigations were ALL ‘restarted’ once Trump became President.

1. Selfishness just like Comey. We need field agents running the FBI, not a bunch of paper pushing bureaucrats. They have the experienced integrity instilled in them from their field work, and don’t make rash decisions based on personal or political reasons.

1. It’s beginning to sound to me that they went along a lot of things in Obama’s ‘corrupt’ Administration. Hopefully, it will all see daylight (and much of it will I feel).

Trump just wasn’t suppose win.

Too many gambled on it, and they lost. That’s what this is all about, what it’s always been about, CYA’s and cover-ups as far as the eye can see. Not to mention trying to rig a National Election.

1. She should have retired in 2014 or sooner. She’s another person surrounded by yes people who are too afraid to tell her the truth and get her medical help.

13. So much for EA’s not fighting back. Might want to change the channel there Bud.

Attorneys for Trump lawyer Michael Cohen, in their latest court filing, blasted the FBI for its “unprecedented” raid on his properties last week and claimed the feds seized items that “have nothing to do with the probable cause” on which the warrant was granted…

All part of what’s going on today. WTF does this, that, or the other thing have to do with anything?

Of course, the courts will have to have a response to that. Perhaps you could tell us? You seem to be in the know.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/04/16/cohen-attorneys-say-feds-seized-devices-that-have-nothing-to-do-with-warrant-rip-unprecedented-search.html

1. I guess he forgot you have to wait until the court is actually open and you were given a court date.

1. The rush to convict, November 8th, 2016 certainly comes to mind and everyday that followed it.

2. That wasn’t my point. My point was they aren’t saying the raid was illegal , they’re just saying some of the stuff they got in their opinion isn’t relevant . And of course they’re gonna say that . They’re busted . I was arguing u guys and trump say it was an illegal raid. But u knew that already .

14. …I’m going to go out on a limb and say that a Congress controlled by Republicans is not going to impeach a Republican president over bombing a dictator who used sarin gas on children. But for Trump opponents who still cannot accept that he won the election, every prediction of his imminent demise is seized upon and believed.

These are the people liberal activist Tom Steyer was targeting last night when he ran a NeedToImpeach.com ad during the Stephanopolous interview. Meanwhile, the percentage of Americans who want Congress to start impeachment proceedings is declining while Trump’s approve rating is rising (slightly).

Consider this: In the month or so between the Stormy Daniels interview on “60 Minutes” and the Comey interview last night, President Trump has been hit with a nonstop stream of negative press. And yet according to the latest Washington Post/ABC poll, Trump’s approval is at 44 percent among registered voters.

Donald Trump is not going to be shamed out of office by Jim Comey, or pushed out by an angry press corps, or laughed out by late-night comics. Yes, it’s still possible he might be led out of the Oval Office in handcuffs by Special Counsel Robert Mueller, but at this point that looks like a long shot.
    Which means Democrats will be forced to drive Donald Trump out of the White House the old-fashioned way: The ballot box.

True that. They’ve tried everything to take him out and to drive his numbers down. Today, it’s 51% on Rasmussen. Keep it coming nut jobs, a ‘repulsed’ Country watches it all…

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/commentary-dont-expect-comeys-book-to-end-trumps-presidency/

1. How many times, and how many ways have we been through this exercise now? Americans are tiring of it.

1. They are. I don’t think the Mid-terms are going to be like they thought. I really hope people come out and vote in droves.

1. Lacking evidence of actual wrongdoing—in last night’s interview, Comey yet again refused to accuse President Trump of obstruction—Comey turned instead to the petty and political.

1. The peeing thing, it’s possible. That was shocking to me. NO evidence, yet, he went there. Make the allegation, day after day after day. Repeat it enough until the repetition turns it into a fact. Comey’s a lowlife, just like Adam Schiff as are so many others who play the same game.

2. Looks like Comey overshot what he thought he reputation was in DC. He’s not very self aware.

3. To many on the Right, the ABC interview sounded an awful lot like a former Clinton staffer talking to a partisan Trump hater. And for obvious reasons.

One GOP campaign operative told me Comey’s book “is a home run for us. This guy hates Trump, and he ran the FBI. If they had anything on Trump, he’d know it, and he’d tell it.”

It’s hard to call a book that talks about allegations of Moscow prostitutes and bodily functions a “home run,” but the point is that this is yet another bullet that zipped by President Trump. The Left keeps announcing Donald Trump’s doom, and yet, he keeps showing up for work.
      ——–
      LOL!!

1. I actually found it before you.

I would like to kudo you again, for having a source ready for once, and not asking folks to just google it. See what even a short time on real media did for your thought processes. :)

1. Never mind…I see CBS. I laud you for steering away from State Run media. You will find free media is not nearly so anti-Trump as you have been led to believe via your programming.

Break Free Completely…………….take a month off of fox. :)

Again, Kudos for being able to find other news sources. Even if it is yet another Op Ed. :)

1. yes Virginia and RW……on real media, BOTH sides are heard. Perhaps you folks glued to Fox should take a plunge and find out yourselves. :)

4. Why would it ? It isn’t even all about trump. It’s another look into the chaos of trumps administration .

1. People who live in the tropics can understand the downside of living in the tropics.

But………….at least we do not have snow in April. Well……….we really never have it. :)

1. I saw that…………we are not going up to that summit. But we are going to where the lava is pouring into the sea, and new land is forming. Something primal and creative in that. Have to check it out. :)

15. Just walked by the monitor, CNN is trying to say the 3rd client of Cohen’s was Sean Hannity.

1. I don’t need any more evidence to see what a dirtbag we elected. (change that…….YOU elected, a minority of YOU). Figured that out over a year ago, while he was insulting POWs, and bragging about groping women. Not sure if he had graduated to banging porn stars, or retweeting false British Nazi propaganda by then. :)

1. It was on TV. “BREAKING NEWS” That’s what I meant about monitor. TV Monitor outside of our Executive suite.

1. Being a dirtbag isn’t a disqualifier for POTUS otherwise neither Clinton could have run.

1. What’s going to be interesting here is whether or not there’s anything that could be related to any wrong doing, or if it’s just another public smear as part of the whole exercise.

If the latter’s the case, who needs Media Matters if you’ve got someone like Mueller directing the traffic here? Really looking forward to hearing more about this.

Funny, over the last couple of weeks, I was thinking, how Hannity better be careful as he may be targeted himself in targeting these people. I may have not been far off the mark. We’ll see what they’ve got, if anything.

16. Lol !!!

Sean Hannity is the unnamed client cohen represented !!
    What dirt did he do for hannity ?! This is the BEST TV show ever!!

:)

1. Yeah……….he gets the “porn star and playboy bunny” expense accounts. Face it Susanne……………Trump is a pig. It is that simple. :)

1. Yet………..this advice you never seem to pass on to the right. Still having issues with that filter I see Clownie. You should seriously get that looked at. :)

1. Nah. Trumpies are by and large a lost cause. Folks caught up in a cult of Personality surrounding a pretty despicable dude, who lies like no one I have ever seen, and has the morals of a gutter snipe. That is just the facts………a lying pig is the President of the USA………….for a couple more years. :)

1. Says the guy who tries to lay claim to the moral high ground after voting for Hillary. 😆 That’s so awesome!

1. It’s the speculation part you always embrace. What are the facts here? No one knows, but the name is enough for many and all the stories that are probably already being written.

As I pointed out earlier above, when he started with the Mueller Crime Family Flow Charts. I was thinking, man, he’s really pushing it with these people. We’ll find out soon enough, how right, or wrong I am in thinking that.

17. Prayers and good vibes to the Bush family. Barbara is one hell of a First Lady, and a great example to many. God Bless ya Mrs Bush. The USA is a much better place for you in it.

1. The Bush’s……….REAL Republicans. Not Trumpie RINOs. Good to see there are some left.

1. Nothing funnier than seeing a liberal define what is or is not a true Republican off the back of a dying woman.

1. With the Left, people are meant to be sacrificed on their altar. Just tools for their own use, nothing more.

2. Notice you took time to defend your cult, but not a word of Mrs Bush. Like I said……a cult. I truly hope you can break free one day. Not you RW……I am sure you are too far gone. Probably have your framed Trump photo on your wall already. Oh well……shrug.

I stand by my contention. The Bush’s are real Republicans. Public Servants. Trumpism is a cult led by pundits and reality tv imbeciles, and supported by a group who are too darn programmed to ever change the channel. Folks who spend all day swallowing Fox talking points, and Conservative pundits. That is cool……..only two more years to go. :)

1. I didn’t defend anyone. I specifically called you out for being a disgusting partisan pig. Clear now?

3. They relish the opportunity to dance on people’s graves to further their own agenda.

18. ex·tor·tion
    [ikˈstôrSH(ə)n]
    NOUN

the practice of obtaining something, especially money, through force or threats.

19. By Rowan Scarborough – The Washington Times – Monday, April 16, 2018

Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s office is warning that “many” news articles on the Trump-Russia probe have been wrong.

The statement from a spokesperson did not single out particular stories. But the warning did come after media inquiries about a McClatchy News story on Friday that said Mr. Mueller has evidence that President Trump’s personal attorney, Michael Cohen, did in fact travel to Prague in 2016 as alleged by the Christopher Steele dossier.

“What I have been telling all reporters is that many stories about our investigation have been inaccurate,” the Mueller spokesperson said. “Be very cautious about any source that claims to have knowledge about our investigation and dig deep into what they claim before reporting on it. If another outlet reports something, don’t run with it unless you have your own sourcing to back it up.”
    https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/apr/16/robert-mueller-many-news-stories-trump-russia-prob/
    ————-
    Some will heed, most will not.

1. There is a certain someone here who has been lapping it all up without question.

I think he’ll be disappointed to discover he fell for so much fake news.

/snicker

2. Heed what???????????? An Op Ed from another pundit. Seems to be all the conservatives offer these days. I read parts of Rowan’s whitewash of Rummie (another imbecile). Feh.

I think I will pass on heeding some conservative opinion piece. But you go ahead……..seems to be your go-to move lately.

1. Broken record technique. Like they say, even a broken clock is right twice a day, but still, there’s a lot of things happening between those two moments.

3. Cohen vehemently denies the Prague part of the dossier. Make sense to me. Sources say, sources have been wrong. Let us count the ways. Quick to convict, but not to correct.

20. Prayers for Mrs Bush……….think any of you Conservatives can offer a word of support to a family that has given decades of service to this nation. If not…………..shrug……………too bad.

Goodonya Barb…………your a hell of a lady. Keep fighting until the end.

1. Not to satisfy you.
      I’ve already wished them well privately in my home when I heard.

I’m not here to satisfy your neediness.

1. Just another self-serving, sanctimonious attempt to paint himself as the “better person”. Like all his faux-outrage over Nazi-wannabees, yet nary a word on Holocaust Remembrance day. Fake.

1. And not a word about anti-semitism spreading like wildfire throughout Europe.

He’s only outraged when he can use it as a political weapon against those he disagrees with.

1. Nope, just attacks of me about even commenting about some other country.

Leftybill
            April 9, 2018 at 14:20
            Who was speaking of France? Let me guess…………you. :)

RW
            April 9, 2018 at 14:24
            Suzanne, earlier. Read much?

Leftybill
            April 9, 2018 at 14:41
            Oh…………so another Trump pointing out faults in other folks. Seems to be endemic in the Trump cult. :)

2. I prefer to not politicize people’s ill health and likely death.

That’s true respect and what goes on in the Bush family is none of my business…or anyone else’s.

3. . . . Didn’t the Democrats run on a mantra of “Bush lied, people died.”

Now they’re a noble family that’s given decades of service, to them?

Is this kind of a “they’re great people, as long as they’re not in power. ” thing?

1. It’s the ideological fence jumping that most liberals incorporate to be of the Resistance.

Kind of like, “there are some good people there” when speaking about South Carolina?

21. Anyhoo…..time to go. Got in early, so I can get home earlier to work out. Bikini weather coming, so is my trip to Mexico!! 😯

22. A service tech friend of mine met Barbara Bush once. Great story.

He was a navy man in Japan, so they had shore leave and spent the time drinking (of course). . . Then word comes that the president is coming on an official visit. . . Everyone is pissed. Now they have to scrub and clean everything again.

So they clean everything, hung over, and are ordered off the boat.

And they’re sitting, hungover, in a bar when who walks in. . . Barbara Bush and her secret service detail. Eyes roll and stomachs ache more. Evidently she sees them and wants to say hello to some, “fine servicemen”, so the agent comes over and tells them the first lady would like to meet them. Bloodshot eyes, they try to politely decline, and the agent tells them this isn’t a request you get to decline.

So they painfully move their way over to get table and try to look as sober as possible. . . It fails. She looks at them and says, “son, are you hungover? ” . . .”yes ma’am.”

“Well the best remedy I know for that is another beer.”

“Ma’am it’s 9am, they don’t serve alcohol right now.”

“Well, we’ll see about that. . . Sir, these boys and I would like some beers.”

1. Beautiful….. Thanks Merc. That was a great story. She’s a fine women and a treasure to our nation.

23. I guess the Attorney-Client relationship does have some standing after all. The process here kind of reminds me of hanging chads.

39 min ago

Judge orders government to turn over evidence to Cohen’s legal team

From CNN’s Shimon Prokupecz and Kara Scannell

A federal judge said the government has to turn over seized material from last Monday’s raid to Michael Cohen’s attorneys, so they can tell the judge how much of it might be subject to attorney-client privilege.

Cohen’s lawyer can then share subsets of the material to Trump and the Trump Organization, Judge Kimba Wood said.

Wood did not rule on how to proceed, but indicated she would after the government and Cohen come back with an estimate of the volume of material that would have to be reviewed by a “taint team” or special master.

The judge asked both sides to provide four names each as potential special masters, but made clear she has not decided that will be her final decision.

Cohen declined to comment while leaving the court room.

It comes as Cohen revealed he has had three clients in the past 18 months — Donald Trump, former Republican National Committee deputy finance chair Elliott Broidy, and Sean Hannity, the Fox News host.

1. Actually, kind of, sort of. The FBI gets to go through it ALL first. Kind of a pointless exercise. ‘Tainted’ is the word that comes to mind for me. What protections? You can’t take back what they’ve already viewed and what they’ll leak without context. You know it’s coming.

24. Stormy Daniels: Won’t rest until everyone finds out truth

You do that. What are we missing, the size of his….

1. hey everyone ! ! I had sex with the president , so Ii must be better than I think of myself .

1. What can she add to it that isn’t known? Other than to exploit it as others have against Trump? Truth about what?

2. LOL!!!
        “For too long people like Donald Trump treated women like me like we didn’t matter. Well we do matter.”

I know she won’t hear me, but if I did have her ear for 15 seconds, I’d tell her..
        “My dear Mz. Daniels, you are a porno wh ore..period, that’s it. You had a one night stand with the President. That’s all that you matter, so take your extortion money and use it on a therapist. Buh bye”

2. That , and if he violated campaign finance laws . Did he threaten her in front of her kiddo …. or how about this one . How does trump know nothing about stormy . Never had an affair . Knows nothing about a payoff … but he had her sign a NDA under a pseudonym?
      How is she bound to an agreement trump knows nothing about ? :) :) :)

U can’t be as stupid as u sound

1. And where is the evidence and the crime? We’ve been through this exercise for almost 2 years now. Stormy was threatened by an ‘unknown’ mob like man? An incident she said she never reported? Yet, says she with ‘absolute certainty’ that she would recognize him again?

How about a police/FBI sketch dum dum? We all want the man caught, don’t we? Because who in their right mind would want ‘another round ‘of allegation, after allegation, with nothing to back it up, but allegations? A Country tires of it. And if it continues, don’t at all be surprised what a Civil War really looks like.

1. U have a wierd notion that yer somehow entitled to the facts of the case befor they bring the case . That’s not how it works . Federal judges , federal prosecutors , the justice department all signed off on or participated in the warrant yet u still scream that there’s no evidence . U have taken the personality of the clown u voted for where it’s everyone else but him . Well sweetheart , yer about to be in for a sweet surprise . A surprise that u sprung on yerself by burying yer head in the sand for two years . Get ready dumdum , it’s – about – to go – d d d d d d DOWN !!!

:) :) :)

1. Facts? Show us your Russian Collusion. Where is the evidence? Why does it have to be such a secret? Where only ‘sources say’ build the case that Mueller the doesn’t have. You mean like that?

2. So You’re okay with someone not smart enough to do anything but spread her legs blackmailing the POTUS? You really want that precedent set?

3. I used to believe people couldn’t be as stupid as they sound then Trump won and the left lost their collective minds.

4. You think Trump or Cohen threatened her in a parking lot in Vegas? Oh wait..this is the person who is wondering why Cohen hasn’t sued the FBI yet…Nevermind.

25. See CG was fairly busy while I had a good sleep/ Yep, I sleep quit often after I get some work done. After all , trying to catch up on all the sleep I lost over the many years.
    ROBIN, Are you OK?

1. Hi Dottie , thanks , I am ok ! I have class tonight though and will check back later .

Thanks SSS too , I am taking a little break today !

see y’all later , wish you a good evening !

26. I guess this federal judge , as well as the federal prosecutors , as well as the FBI , as well as the special counsel , as well as whoever else is in the #fightclubamerica conspiracy in yer head are all crooked , vindictive , partisan crooks who are trampling on the rights of trump also eh ??

A federal judge on Monday rejected efforts by President Donald Trump and his longtime attorney Michael Cohen to block prosecutors from reviewing documents seized from Cohen in FBI raids last week.
    The judge, Kimba Wood, said she may appoint someone as a “special master” to mediate any review of the documents, according to The New York Times.
    The FBI raided Cohen’s office, home and hotel room last week and seized a bevy of materials, including documents related to a hush-money payment to adult film star Stormy Daniels. Trump’s allies are also worried that the FBI may have obtained a “gold mine” of recordings Cohen made with associates close to the president.

——////

#giggle
    #think

1. They’ll be a lot of discussions about it, and we can be sure that you won’t be anywhere near it. Because at every opportunity, you choose to convict even without all the facts. Dance, puppet, dance.

1. Yes dumdum . I have no facts . The whole thing is made up in my head . I know yer tribal intuitions are hard to defeat , but at some point reality has to slap u in the face . Yer boy is goin d d d d d down!!!

1. Perhaps you need to post those facts and the evidence so that we can all see it as you do. Allegations, speculation is not evidence. You can start there. Start listing them.

2. No, you just leave out half of the story because being right is more important than the truth anymore.

3. It would seem that someone claiming to have escaped the bonds of tribalism would be just as concerned with the seeming corruption and politicisation at the upper levels of the FBI. Yet that seems to be missing in your recitation of “facts.” Why would that be? Maybe because it calls into question the veracity of the claims of Trump collusion/obstruction/campaign finance violations/marital infidelity/jaywalking? Nah, that can’t be it. Can it?

2. And the other development is both Cohen’s and Trump’s lawyer will get to see all that was seized to evaluate what is c/a privilege.

Yes, please think.

27. I was the curious about the judge in this case. Trained to be a playboy bunny for 5 days. Employed an illegal immigrant housekeeper whom she paid taxes for. And then, there’s this, which again raises the question why was the original judge recused from the case? Anyone know? That was the case, was it not?

In any event, back to Judge Woods history:

On November 19, 2010, Wood received attention in connection with a letter to the court from Bennet M. Epstein, an attorney, who asked for time off from a trial to attend his then-unborn grandson’s bris, if the baby proved to be a boy. In response, Wood wrote that Epstein would be permitted to attend the bris, but that “if a daughter is born, there will be a public celebration in court, with readings from poetry celebrating girls and women.”

Seems to me, she’s been ‘handpicked’ for this case…

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kimba_Wood

1. LMFAO!!!

Of course . everybody that learns the facts of the case are corrupt . It can’t possibly be the facts of the case … :) :)

What a silly person u have become .

1. Explain to me why the judge who oversees the District was recused. No explanation given. Another place for you start. So many things for you to enlighten us with. You know the truth? Start talking. We’re all ears

2. Says the guy who has believed every dumbass thing written about the investigation but only if it isn’t in Trumps favor.

28. So, the Hannity thing explained. He didn’t even bother with it with for more than 5 minutes, while networks like CNN talked about it all day. Asking for advice or one’s perspective is not illegal. NO 3rd parties transactions, no payments, no retaining Cohen as an Attorney. The bulk of it all Real Estate advice, the stock and trade of the Trump Organization. What can one say anymore about these lunatics?

The bigger story for me, was that Spicer, was present when Comey met with Trump to talk to him about the upcoming allegations against him. This, after a meeting that included both Clapper and Brennan, when after they began to leave, Comey asked: “May I have a private moment with you?”

Something that both Brennan and Clapper weren’t too keen on was the impression I got.

I was always under the impression that Trump asked for the meeting and for Comey to stay behind. It doesn’t appear to be that way at all. A whole lot of lying going on.

29. 1 Thessalonians 5

May God himself, the God of peace, sanctify you through and through. May your whole spirit, soul and body be kept blameless at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. 24 The one who calls you is faithful, and he will do it.
    25 Brothers and sisters, pray for us. 26 Greet all God’s people with a holy kiss. 27 I charge you before the Lord to have this letter read to all the brothers and sisters.
    28 The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you.

——
    love you ,and good night gracie

30. …There was one former official who spoke out in support of Comey, saying the former director had seemed honest and heartfelt. “I thought he was highly trustworthy and very transparent, like watching someone in confession,” the former official said. “It seems like he’s still wrestling with it.”

The six others who spoke to The Daily Beast did not respond positively to the interview by its end…

No, they did not. Same thing that Sara Carter said about her own FBI sources.

And the public doesn’t seem to be too happy either, especially with Mueller’s latest stunt.

Add Comey to mix, just watch what happens in the weeks ahead. Not to mention the IG’s report that’s to come out in the next 3-4 weeks on top of it all.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/james-comeys-abc-interview-has-furious-fbi-insiders-lashing-out

1. There’s only one truth Dottie, and a hell of lot of people trying to hide it.

Seems we’re getting close to a breaking point, even Mueller’s taking the hits in the polls, while Trump’s polls continue to rise. No mystery here, enough is enough. It’s time to start holding people accountable.

1. Hold people accountable?
        WATCH many start to crumble. Many have never faced the consequences of their actions before. Always seems to be a fall person to take the fall for them.
        Remember ,there has been “RULES” for some but they don’t apply for the “SPECIEL” people.
        LETS SEE—Your name, who you know and who you can buy off/
        Can we say Hillary Clinton for one?
        OH YES, most assuredly.

31. Liz peek, Fiscal Times:

…The gutter-crawl is unexpected; James Comey’s past claims to nobility were convincing. I admit I was impressed by his confrontation with President George W. Bush over re-authorizing warrantless eavesdropping that had been allowed under the Patriot Act. Considering the sketchy surveillance of Trump’s campaign that appears to have occurred under Comey’s watch, that event will go down as epically ironic.

Similarly, I admired Comey’s willingness to buck President Obama’s push to dumb down law enforcement and his honesty in linking a rise in violent crime to stepped-up scrutiny of police.

That was then. Comey is now seeking rehabilitation on the back of the president who fired him. Liberals have not forgiven him for undermining Hillary Clinton’s campaign; he is doing his level best to win back their admiration by taking pot shots at the president. Unhappily for him, that field is plenty crowded already.

Comey says it is a dangerous time for our country. He’s right. It is dangerous to have former law enforcement officials undermining the president of the United States through spreading malicious gossip and rumors. It is dangerous to have the FBI undertaking and managing investigations based on political calculations and preferences.

Comey oversaw that FBI, which increasingly appears compromised and untrustworthy at the highest ranks. So much for being the only honorable man left standing.

Nailed it. The IG’s report I expect will say the same, and Comey, among others, will all have a starring role in it I’m sure.

32. Lol !

The presidents lawyer was also Sean hannities lawyer and Sean hannity told cohen to go to great pains to keep it a secret , and neither foxnews nor hannity told their viewers this as they blew trump and promoted his propaganda daily !!!???

Whaaaa???!!

Nah , it’s not state news atall !!
    #sheep

#giggle
    #prollynothin

1. I’m begging for some honesty from some righties here !!! :) :) :)

/ break tribal thought for a quick second and be honest !! :)

1. Says the guy who believes porn stars and internet gossip sites and only believes anti-trump news.

/snicker

2. For what….for talking to his lawyer, what are we supposed to be outraged about? Is there a crime?

2. We definitely know who hannitys ‘ source ‘ in the whitehouse is now . Watching Hannity squirm is gonna be hillarius !!! :) :)

#giggle
      #prollynothin

33. EA, In todays world you should learn NOT to believe much of anyone you truly don’t know .
    I said BEFORE, TO many liars with to many lies.
    CHECK AND RECHECK and still be “LEERY” with some people.
    SEEMS with to many people ,lies are easier to tell than the truth.
    Didn’t use to feel that way. Now I wonder why I changed .

Comments are closed.