Invites have been sent. If you didn’t get one you haven’t participated in the past or I don’t have a good email address. Yes EA, that includes you.

March Madness Baby!

Post navigation

12,645 thoughts on “March Madness Baby!

1. Looks like Brennan has a new strategy. Flailing, flailing, flailing:

Verified account

@JohnBrennan
    Follow
    Follow @JohnBrennan

More
    John O. Brennan Retweeted Donald J. Trump

Senator McConnell & Speaker Ryan: If Mr. Trump continues along this disastrous path, you will bear major responsibility for the harm done to our democracy. You do a great disservice to our Nation & the Republican Party if you continue to enable Mr. Trump’s self-serving actions.

Look over there, not here, and certainly not at me.

Too late Mr. Brennen. Feel that warmth on your neck? On your back? That’s the truth fast approaching you. You know, the one that you and so many others continue to try to hide, discredit and deflect through your continuous ‘disinformation’ campaigns. But this time, instead of it ‘directing’ it towards a foreign Country, you’re directing it towards your own Country. The consequences and the accountability are all yours Mr. Brennan.

1. Communism is so overrated. Brennan even voted for the Communist Party Presidential Candidate in 1976. Said he wanted change. You know, that hope and change stuff he had with Obama when he was appointed as CIA Director.

That same stuff that helped him and so many others ‘flourish’ in the corrupt Obama administration.

Van Jones, another appointee, the Green Czar, a self-proclaimed Card Carrying Communist himself was drummed out of this Administration, unlike Brennan.

Too much Media heat I guess.

Another one also got drummed out of the Obama Administration for telling a group of people who her two heroes were – One was MAO, a Communist Leader who killed millions of people in his own Country.

Obama just didn’t seek out Marxist Professors as he said in his book, he surrounded himself and aligned his Administration with them. And the Country is still paying for it to this day.

1. Well, just so know. You can scratch Brennan off the list. He’s in a political league all his own, the Obama league:

…In 1976, he voted for Communist Party USA candidate Gus Hall in the presidential election; he later said that he viewed it as a way “of signaling my unhappiness with the system, and the need for change.”

He received a B.A. in political science from Fordham in 1977. He then attended the University of Texas at Austin, receiving a Master of Arts in government with a concentration in Middle Eastern studies in 1980. He speaks Arabic fluently…

2. Isn’t that the truth?

At the end of all the scandal and drama, all of the breathlessly reported lies and false accusations, at the end of all the money wasted on some zany kabuki swamp dance choreographed to the thrumming of giant bullfrogs and yipping of excited coyotes — at the end of all of this — it comes down to precisely what we said it was a year and a half ago.

The Obama administration — with or without the knowledge and direction of President Obama himself — perverted one of the most powerful, clandestine spying operations in the world and used it at the very height of a presidential campaign to spy on political opponents, punish them and, ultimately, silence them through extortion.

If this was orchestrated without the express knowledge of Mr. Obama, then it reveals just how blatantly he instructed by example the weaponizing of the entire federal government to carry out his low, dishonest and unjust ideology. By any means necessary, one might say. Only instead of being driving by visions of justice, these people were driven by visions of undying power.

If this conspiracy was carried out at the express direction of Mr. Obama or other high officials in his administration, then they belong in jail…

Yes, they do. All of them.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/may/20/barack-obama-and-his-political-choom-gang/

3. Must be their new slogan:

Democrats hold presser on ‘A Better Deal for Our Democracy’

Words are cheap, it’s always in the details and through their actions which always speak louder than words.

4. All part of the continuing ‘disinformation campaign we see. Our own government the guilty party:

House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes said the Justice Department is refusing to turn over documents requested about the original Trump/Russia collusion probe and accused them of trying to blame “The Mother Of All Leaks” about spying on the Trump campaign on him.

“We don’t know if there is one informant of more informants because there’s so much out there now. It is really getting tough to follow, and all we are asking for is give us the documents that were used to start this investigation,” he told FNC’s Maria Bartiromo on “Sunday Morning Futures.”

Nunes pointed to reports from the New York Times and Washington Post this weekend that the FBI paid three informants inside the Trump campaign, saying: “They were trying to get Mr. Gowdy and I to go the Department of Justice for, supposedly, another briefing. We said, look, unless we’re going to get documents…

we’re not going to go. Now, if you look at what happened on Friday night, probably the mother of all leaks, of all time, to two major newspapers, that came out Friday night. Now, had Mr. Gowdy and I went to that meeting, you can bet they would have tried to pin that on us.”

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2018/05/21/nunes_absolute_red_line_if_dojfbi_funded_a_spy_in_the_trump_campaign.html

A ‘disinformation’ campaign in trying to protect the guilty ones. Everyone should be outraged that’s it’s even happening in this Country. We’re not Venezuela, Communist Russia or Cuba, although obviously some see merit in just that.

5. Robin, you ask me a while back on this link if “everything was alright.
    Everything is pretty normal it seems. Don’t see or expect much to change with some things.
    Figured I’d be further ahead talking to myself or to the board.
    Honestly I am of a different generation and very much see and feel it. Figured I may as well post what little I want to the board, just to relieve myself of some of my thoughts .
    My life and a good bit of my beliefs are not in step with most if not all on CG. It seems far from it.
    Honestly I fell ignored , pushed aside and very cold.

Was FUN.
    GODNIGHT

1. Well , I enjoyed it , it was a little different than usual posts from you . I was thinking you were “playing ” … I liked it .

2. Not to worry Dottie, you’re not only one feeling out of California ‘scheme’ for this Country. And there’s plenty more where both you and I come from. You’re never alone in that respect. Don’t ever forget it.

1. NO morals, NO ethics, NO principals. No playing by the rules or the very laws that they regurgitate as if the rule of law really means something. NO respect for anyone or anything other than ‘absolute’ power and whatever it takes to achieve it. Vote for us and you’ll get more of it their cry. Makes one want to vomit, 10 years of it now.

6. Acosta, 47, told Kimmel that when he covered the Obama White House, he was “just as tough on him” as he is on Trump.

He said he once asked Obama why he hadn’t crushed ISIS “bastards,” and the administration did not take kindly to it. ”

:)

7. http://www.rollcall.com/news/gonzales/rating-changes-in-19-house-races-all-toward-democrats

I looked into this further…

This, from 5 days ago. His site is password protected:

2018 House Overview: The Expanding Playing Field

by Nathan L. Gonzales May 16, 2018 · 9:00 AM EDT

With six months to go before Election Day and their national generic ballot lead slipping to 5 points in the Real Clear Politics average, Democrats are still likely to have…

The first thing I thought of was who the hell is this guy? This is who he is:

Nathan L. Gonzales
    Editor & Publisher

Nathan Gonzales is Editor & Publisher of Inside Elections, which provides nonpartisan analysis of campaigns for Senate, House, governor and president. He was an editor, analyst, and writer for The Rothenberg Political Report for more than 13 years before taking over the company in 2015.

Nathan is also Elections Analyst for Roll Call, the Capitol Hill newspaper, a CNN Political Analyst, and Founder and Publisher of PoliticsinStereo.com.

On Election Night 2016, Nathan was an on-air analyst for the Newshour on PBS after working as an off-air consultant for ABC NEWS on their Election Night Decision Desk for 14 years. Previously, he worked for CNN.com and as associate producer for CNN’s Capital Gang.

Nathan has appeared on NBC’s Meet the Press and NBC Nightly News, C-SPAN’s Washington Journal, CNN, and Fox News Channel, and he has been quoted in The New York Times, Washington Post, Wall Street Journal, and USA Today. His work has also appeared on FiveThirtyEight, WashingtonPost.com, NBCLatino.com and in Campaigns & Elections magazine.

Nathan grew up in Oregon, earned his M.A. from the George Washington University’s Graduate School of Political Management (Washington, DC) and his B.A. from Vanguard University (Costa Mesa, California). He first came to Washington, D.C. as an intern in the White House Press Office and now lives in the city with his wife and four children.

Another one you can trust about as far as you can throw him.

1. Some interesting associates too, just a handful of 5 or so. 1st one I delved into. So the question remains, we know that CNN manipulates many things, do these former CNN employees/affiliates do the same?

Robert Yoon
      Contributing Reporter & Analyst

Robert Yoon is a Contributing Reporter and Analyst with Inside Elections, which provides nonpartisan analysis of campaigns for Senate, House, governor and president.

For more than 17 years, he was Director of Political Research at CNN, where he was one of the network’s principal authorities on elections, debates, the presidential nomination process, voting procedures, and money in politics. Over the course of five presidential campaign cycles, he has helped prepare eight different moderators for 30 presidential debates dating back to 2000. He has received two Emmy Awards, five total Emmy nominations, a Peabody Award, and a Headliner Award for his contributions to CNN’s election coverage. He received an additional Headliner Award for his work on CNN’s investigation of the 9/11 terror plot.

In 2016, Mediaite named him one of the most influential people in the news media.

8. Only news about Manafort, Judge Ellis and Mueller that I’ve heard about today. Good old reliable CNN. And it’s not even really about Judge Ellis:

…As Manafort prepares for his trials in Virginia and DC, he has asked two federal judges to dismiss parts of the cases against him, as well as the indictments as a whole. The request Manafort dropped Monday initially asked the court to throw out one charge — alleging he failed to disclose to the Treasury Department foreign bank accounts worth more than $10,000 in 2011 — because its five-year statute of limitations expired.

But the special counsel’s office had revealed last week they used secret court proceedings to delay their deadline to bring the charge…

Did anyone know that you could extend the Statute of limitations after they’re expired? Mueller can, and has.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/manafort-drops-one-challenge-to-mueller-charge/ar-AAxBgR6

9. Verified account

@realDonaldTrump
    Follow
    Follow @realDonaldTrump

More

I hereby demand, and will do so officially tomorrow, that the Department of Justice look into whether or not the FBI/DOJ infiltrated or surveilled the Trump Campaign for Political Purposes – and if any such demands or requests were made by people within the Obama Administration!

I’ve been scratching my head about this. That is, why did Rosenstein act so ‘quickly’ and ‘willingly’ to enact an investigation of the Obama Administration at Trump’s request?

The answer appears to be here:

…A never-ending investigation at this point would allow the DOJ, which has stonewalled Congress for more than a year, to bury the documents in yet another ongoing investigation that will be out of sight of the public and then, like many things in Washington, buried in the swampy waters never to be seen again.

And this may be the reason Rosenstein agreed to act only four hours after the President’s tweet Sunday to have Horowitz take the lead on the investigation into whether the FBI and DOJ used an informant to infiltrate the Trump campaign in the 2016 election…

https://saraacarter.com/concealed-fisa-docs-may-hold-key-to-trump-surveillance/

1. The only people that say ‘ I hereby demand ‘ are dictators. Pretty sure those words have never been uttered by an American potus. The fact that u champion that is amazing !! :) :)

U guys make interesting lab rats

1. You better tell all the liberals who constantly demand things that they’re acting like dictators…

10. The Democrat’s newest ploy to pull the wool over the Country’s eyes – We’re going drain the swamp.

Hilarious, if it wasn’t so damn serious. Not to mention all the parts they played in it all.

I suppose Hillary’s going to help them as they and everyone else did too. And believe it or not, some people are ‘that stupid’ to believe it – They’re counting on it.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/democrats’-newest-midterm-pitch-a-crackdown-on-corruption/ar-AAxzAan?ocid=spartanntp

11. The Washington Post, the explainer of stuff.

Watch how up they open up with the facts. Sources say…

Read on further as to what they say doesn’t constitute spying in their book.

A little history lesson here first:

Brennen lied to Congress about spying on Congress. Clapper lied to Congress about spying on Americans. Obama’s/Holder’s DOJ/FBI even spied on Journalists and threatened with them prosecution, and that was long before Trump ever arrived on the scene – And all of it during the Obama years.

But because it’s Trump, it’s not lying by these same people or spying anymore because of some type of perverse twisted justification/defense of it.

I really hope people have had enough of it. Make it all public, no more hiding it, no more twisting it, no more spinning it, no more playing games. Let everyone see it for themselves.

12. Gen. Kelly’s been tasked with keeping his boot up Rosenstein’s azz in ensuring Rosenstein ‘cooperates’ with Congressional oversight. We’ll soon see enough if Rosenstein wants to continue playing the game and hide and seek he’s played with Congress for almost a year now.

1. if you our betters , the ones so high above us need to control outcomes for us , for our own good need to be above us even more by no restraints of laws , we should be grateful . Hillary has worked so hard to make her millions , all the women she had to keep quiet … she deserved to win( just had to get that right in our minds , we have not been grateful enough..)

13. A story about the area I live in, all the recognizable landmarks I see everyday are there in photo or reference. I didn’t know that people refer to this area now as “Puerto Rico north” – Wasn’t like that 10, 15, 20, 25 years ago…

All of it transformed within less than 10 years.

The Obama years, all noticeable years of change for me. To a point, where very few here even speak English anymore – They look at you like you live in a different Country if you speak English, and if this article’s any evidence of it. I do.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/20/politics/sutter-puerto-rico-motel-misery-invs/index.html

14. Good morning . I think we should not let this moment pass without digging into the practices and dirty tactics behemoth govt law enforcement orgs our tax money supports . Lets get this done

15. I’m around Robin ,but not for long today.
    Listening and reading, getting more disgusted and angry at so many people and their stupidity.
    UNITED States of America, not so much. Seems there are more selfish self -centered people than anybody else.
    SO VERY MUCH division and back stabbing of one another.
    GREED & POWER ???????

16. YES, THIS OLD WOMAN IS OUT SPOKEN.
    I do not believe in all the pampering and soft peddling. Makes for nothing but panty waist cry babies” ,who are not able to stand up to the difficult and dangerous periods in life.
    Can not always know what may be around the next corner that can “knock four ways from Sunday” before you know it.
    I KNOW, talking to that damned brick wall AGAIN.
    Almost hear the words, {that stupid old woman don’t know what she is talking about.}
    Almost believe I’ve heard all the remarks over time , from many of the young who think they know it ALL . Eventually learn they know almost nothing.

NO KIDS, I wasn’t born yesterday , but the day before. 👿

1. BTW, NO PROBEM with my mind, as yet, just my breathing during and after working.
      DCTOR’S WORD YESTERDAY.
      As a matter of fact, think I have more common sense than most if not all of you—–HAVE A GOOD DAY

1. Just after working then , the shorter breath , ok , so that has some remedy , like working in shorter segments of time or something ?

And yeah , nothing wrong with your mind a-tall !

see you when the need to write comes up for you :) !

17. Brennan: Trump, it’s all on you Mitch McConnell, Paul Ryan.

Rosenstein? Congressional Oversight – The DOJ won’t be extorted he says.

Adam Schiff, it’s an assault on the DOJ, his latest words. Sally Yates, too, it’s an assault on the rule of law.

Transparency and the rule of law apparently is undergoing one hell of an ‘allergic reaction’ from so many. The problem as they tell it, we can’t tell you the truth – It’s a secret. Just like all throughout the Obama years, where lawlessness, even in plain view, seemed to be of so little concern to so many.

Even the Democrats are trying out a new strategy to take back the ‘absolute’ power that they had in the Obama years in order to see that the truth never sees the light day as did during Obama’s reign. They’re the ones who are going to drain swamp now, and what a track record they have. From Obama and Hillary on down…

Lies, lies, and more lies.

I hope for most in this Country, they’ve had enough of it all. And that not only will the guilty parties will be held to account this time, but a corrupt political party will as well. A lots riding on it.

18. EA
    May 22, 2018 at 12:52
    The only people that say ‘ I hereby demand ‘ are dictators.

————

— A former president meets secretly and privately on a tarmac with the Attorney General while his wife is under investigation

— The current president demands an investigation

#youdecide

1. Just another truth that wasn’t suppose to see the light of day. A secret meeting that wasn’t so secret. A journalist got in the way. Oops.

#easworld

19. WELL, what do you know, Looks like Robin, RW and I have CG all to ourselves except for a couple token post from SSS & Jerzy. Not even a whisker to be seen of John very much.
    EA his more than likely bribed them with lollypops& bubble gum to join him on his forum.
    That will give R,,RW and I plenty of space to post until it is figured there are not enough posters to continue CG.
    OH WELL ,That’s the way the wind bows sometimes. LOL

1. ok. I’ll bite :) SSS is on vacation , and some of CG are recouperating . LB will be back soon , its usually a short leave of absence :) EA has a job that takes up more of his day time .

I have some major events going on , so not here as much ! :)
      Write , and I will read dear lady !

1. I think you should write poetry and tell jokes. 😉

Seriously, just be you Dottie. Wouldn’t have it any other way.

20. submit to reddit

Harvard Law professor Laurence Tribe appeared on CNN’s New Day to discuss his new book, To End a Presidency: The Power of Impeachment, and the #Resistance Twitter influencer warned Democrats against throwing down the impeachment card too hastily.

CNN’s Chris Cuomo noted that Tribe’s book “comes with a note of political caution,” that “Democrats shouldn’t be rushing down the road of impeachment.”

Tribe explained that the impeachment is not about “garden variety crime,” but “abusing the authority that we give to high officials like the president.” The professor went on to give examples of offenses that Trump could commit that would not constitute crimes, but would be impeachable, including failing to protect the country in favor of enriching himself personally.

“But it will be available only if we don’t use it loosely, and ring the bell every time something looks amiss,” Tribe said. “You can’t be the boy who cried wolf and have a viable impeachment power. You can’t use it over and over again against the same president.”

“If you’re going to shoot him, you have to shoot to kill,” Tribe said. “And that requires an overwhelming majority of a bipartisan kind. Otherwise you’re just going to nick the guy, and make him feel empowered and vindicated.”

21. The controversial reform may jeopardize commercial farming in the country, according to the Transvaal Agricultural Union of South Africa. Experts say that the South African government may repeat the mistake made by the government of Zimbabwe, which had passed through a state-sanctioned purge of white farmers in 1999-2000. The measure plunged the country into famine.”

1. The idea Brennan, head of the world’s most powerful spy agency, didn’t know who was paying for the dossier simply isn’t credible on any level.

2. The people involved would — or at least should — go to prison. And that, in turn, could lead to the ultimate irony: Obama asking Trump for a pardon.

Could you imagine? Lol….request denied.

22. OH! what a night. Think if there was a mouse in the apartment I would have heard it walk across the carpet, and my hearing isn’t that good anymore.
    Get my shopping done and put away I can rest.
    {This darn computer, forgetting how to spell.}
    Spellcheck seems to be for the birds here of late.
    THANKS KIDS for letting me be me. “ERRRRRR”[ALMOST.lol
    Think it has gotten to where my chair and bed are my best friends- after the work is done.

23. In an alert emailed to US citizens in China, the embassy said it does not know what caused the symptoms or of any similar situations in the country.

In Cuba last year, the US disclosed that 24 diplomats and their family members had fallen victim to an unsolved mysterious attack that left them with injuries resembling brain trauma. Ten Canadian diplomats and their relatives also suffered a strange illness.

“We cannot at this time connect it with what happened in Havana but we are investigating all possibilities,” a US embassy official in Beijing told AFP on the condition of anonymity.

The embassy’s health alert says the government employee “recently reported subtle and vague, but abnormal, sensations of sound and pressure”.

Read more at https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/world/us-staffer-suffers-brain-injury-after-sound-incident-in-china-10261718

24. HEY ROBIN Shopping done again and I collapsed in my chair after putting thing away. For some reason I feel extra tired today after shopping.
    They will deliver my Meds this evening./
    DAMN, I feel extra old after shopping today.

25. You have some new meds coming ? Maybe this will take care of some of that tired ness I hope !

Or some days are just that alone , who knows why .. Rest a bit from the errand trip . They did the inspection too right ?

26. What it’s like to be on the inside of all this. Here, it’s a discussion about Muller’s non-interest of something that would be especially important to Mueller’s investigation, but apparently it wasn’t for Mueller. I heard this same man talking about his experience of being manhandled by Mueller crew and the ‘parting message’ they gave him – We’ll watching you on TV. Chilling stuff.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/05/22/caputo-says-mueller-team-didnt-seem-to-care-about-alleged-informants-in-trump-campaign.html

1. How many of you know Daniel Jones, former Senate Intelligence staffer for Senator Dianne Feinstein? Great guy, right? Most of you worked with him. One of you probably just talked to him this morning.

Of course, very few of us in flyover country knew Daniel until recently. Now we know that he quit his job with your Senate committee not long ago to raise $50 million from ten rich Democrats to finance more work on the FusionGPS Russian dossier. The one the FBI used to get a FISA warrant and intimidate President Donald Trump, without anyone admitting—until months after it was deployed—that it was paid for by Hillary Clinton.
        —–
        The truth is so ugly.

1. Michael Isikoff of Yahoo News wrote this gem on September 16, 2016:

U.S. officials have since received intelligence reports that during that same three-day trip, Page met with Igor Sechin, a longtime Putin associate … a well-placed Western intelligence source tells Yahoo News. That meeting, if confirmed, is viewed as especially problematic by U.S. officials.

Dozens of stories were written from the Isikoff piece, doing real damage to the Trump campaign. Of course, now we know Isikoff’s reference to “intelligence reports” was just him renaming a dossier funded by Democrats and dug up by his longtime pal Glenn Simpson and some foreign spies. Once Simpson gave his Clinton campaign opposition research to the feds, it was news.
          —–
          While the left accuses Fox of bein State Run Media.

1. The meeting wasn’t very high level. It was like two faculty members sitting down in the faculty lounge talking about research,” he said. “There was no indication that this was anything other than just wanting to offer up his help to the campaign if I needed it.”

Trying to infiltrate by offering help.

1. I have listened to some left friends who say the tactics of the FBI are not new , why besmerch our FBI ?

Because this we know about , I want to convey to them .. this is what some of us have wanted uncovered ( BIG GOVT ) for a long long time .

Also … this is world govt elites now . Its not just our know it alls. Its the individual rights against a whole lot more govt .

1. And this too . We used to have the news org ‘s on the same side as revealing corruption , but not now

1. And this . If they want the FBI and process respected , why do they never question what is ignored by the criminal acts of the left .

27. I watched Roseanne last night , I have to say she holds the storytelling crown for me too . Its not pc , its really pure conservative , its just real good

1. Thank you. We are! My mom got a bit too much sun yesterday though. Everyday we’ve played beach volleyball. I’m a lil sore! :) My son Alex got to ride a jet ski all by himself. He was thrilled! A lot of wind and sea grape seaweed on the beach though. Never this much before, but you just walk over it no biggie. Paul was walking around by the ruins (real ones but not huge ones) outside of our timeshare yesterday and an iguana dropped out of the tree. Startled him to say the least. Lol!

1. I work with a man from Costa Rica, he says the iguanas there are as big as dogs. That’s enough to scare anyone.

28. Pretty amazing. From yesterday to today, Rasmussen jumped 4 points putting Trump at a 51 Approval, 49 disapproval. That’s a ‘huge’ jump in one day. The truth ‘IS’ ugly and not at all very good news for those who would continue to deceive a Country. A Corrupt Media and Political Party among them.

So much coming out, you don’t even know where to start, including Obama’s ‘call to action’ meeting ‘AT’ the Oval Office with ‘ALL’ his intelligence personnel once Carter Page and George Papadopoulos were named to the campaign. Early March 2016 I believe.

1. Raroo…
      I’ve said this before people who think they are smarter than others are always brought down by their arrogance.

1. The timelines are all being put together, eventually, when, or if, someone faces ‘real’ jail time. The rest will all be exposed. Like McCabe said, if I go down, everyone goes down with me.

1. It may not at all be good news for ‘do everything by the book’ Obama though. Even as a former President, he could be charged with abuse of power

1. The 360–59 vote came despite a late push against the bill from some civil-rights groups, former Attorney General Eric Holder, and a coalition of leading Senate Democrats, including Dick Durbin of Illinois, Cory Booker of New Jersey, and Kamala Harris of California.
      —–
      The usual suspects. They can’t stand to see another Trump administration victory.

1. Don’t touch ‘our stuff,’ our demographics, our identity politics, even if we say we represent just that. Never, ever yield an inch to Trump because they have nothing else to run on other than their hate of the man ‘for daring’ to address issues and ‘demographics’ that they never intended to be resolved, but rather, a battering ram against an opposition party that they have no intention to give up, forever. Nice group of people. You can rot in jail, see if we care. We have elections to win.

29. Well breakfast digested. Gonna work out and the hit the beach. Clouds parting and may be time for more volleyball. Later perps!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *