Invites have been sent. If you didn’t get one you haven’t participated in the past or I don’t have a good email address. Yes EA, that includes you.

March Madness Baby!

Post navigation

12,645 thoughts on “March Madness Baby!

1. Steve Hilton: Trump’s criticism of G-7 is ‘unprecedented’ scream the elite — That’s the whole point of Trump!

From beginning to end, a man who’s lived under the ‘elitism’ of Communism, gets it.

…When I think of all these people piling on President Trump for daring to question their worldview, the pithy phrase of author Nassim Taleb comes to mind: “IYI – Intellectual Yet Idiot.”

These people remind me of my university professors at Oxford in the late 1980s. As part of my Philosophy, Politics and Economics course I was studying “Communist Government in the Soviet Union and Eastern Europe” and “Economics of Communist Countries.”

There was just one rather major problem. Thanks to President Reagan and British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher’s unyielding leadership, the Soviet Union had been defeated in the Cold War. The Berlin Wall came down. “Communist Government” collapsed.

This left my “expert” professors at Oxford – most of whom had made their reputations and their living as “Kremlinologists” who could explain what was going on inside the old order – gasping like goldfish out of water as they were confronted by the reality of the new order.

These professor literally couldn’t understand it or explain the new order. And I got the very strong impression that they were actually rather sad to see the old order collapse; disappointed to witness the people-powered revolutions that finally overthrew the brutal and corrupt authoritarian regimes in my home country of Hungary, in East Germany, and elsewhere across the former Soviet empire.

In exactly the same way, it seems to me today that the foreign policy establishment is so invested in the old, pre-populist way of doing things – the elitist world order that gave us untrammeled and unfair globalization – that they cannot see its flaws, instinctively reject any criticism of it, and fight to preserve it despite the manifest cruelties it has imposed on working people in the Western world.
    Let’s just take a look at that “rules-based international order” that the elitists are so anxious to defend.
    In country after country, the old order made the rich richer and working people poorer as incomes went down and jobs went away. It ripped apart the social fabric, helping to destroy local communities and break apart families. It undermined faith in government and democracy, as citizens saw that it didn’t matter who they voted for in actual elections – the same, elite-serving policies would be pursued regardless.

The “rules-based international order” isn’t just unfair, as we’ve seen in relation to trade and tariffs, where the playing field is tilted heavily against America and permits rampant protectionism by the EU, Canada and others…

Where everyone gets a fair shot, and fair deal, right? Not. You could almost put Obama’s name in some of the places here. You’re not so great America, and he did everything in his power to do just that ‘against’ his own Country.

He speaks of Professors and his experiences here, we’ve had our own experiences in that respect, we still do, including a former President who even admits how he sought out the Marxist Professors throughout his own life. And a Country keeps paying for it, even now.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2018/06/09/steve-hilton-trump-s-criticism-g-7-is-unprecedented-scream-elite-that-s-whole-point-trump.html

2. I’ve read his other references before about the man who he refers to here. When the New York Times ‘WAS’ respectable. They don’t make them like they use to. They don’t make anything anymore like they use to. It’s a good story, one, that’s about ethics and reputation.

Teaser here:

“I don’t care if you f–k an elephant on your personal time, but then you can’t cover the circus for the paper.”

The meeting was over, case closed.

https://nypost.com/2018/06/09/new-york-times-reporter-broke-the-biggest-rule-in-journalism/

1. There are no rules in journalism any more, just gotchas.

Goodwin, Rosenthal, etc., are of a different era.

2. Didn’t know this about the women either. The man left his position in the Senate in December, 2017. The same month she ended the relationship, the same month she joined the New York Times. You’ve served your purpose. Ouch.

3. CNBC’s John Harwood once again questioning Trump’s mental health during his overseas trip.

#hamsterwheel :roll:

1. They question his mental health while cheerleading those who are too chickenshit to even try new things.

Challenging the status quo is how change happens, not doing things the same way over and over.

1. Bingo. Too hear people say, it’s been working for 70 years, causes me to discount their opinion instantly.

4. Was kind of a weasel like thing, waiting for Trump to leave the summit, and then blasting him for looking for ‘fairness’ in our trade deals. But what can you expect form these type of people? They show us who they are all the time. Eff you America.

We don’t care about fairness, all we care about is what you can do for us at your own expense, and that of your own people. Our job is to protect our own. You’re not entitled to that America.

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/391535-kudlow-trudeau-stabbed-us-in-the-back

1. Justin Trudeau blasted by White House trade adviser Navarro over G7 ‘stunt’

“There’s a special place in hell for any foreign leader that engages in bad faith diplomacy with President Donald J. Trump,” White House Director of Trade Policy Peter Navarro told “Fox News Sunday.”

Just another extension of the same story. That should send the Democrats into a rage, wait, they’ve already started.

1. Meanwhile, in Singapore, Trump tries make a deal no one else thought possible. Resist, resist, resist.

2. Kudlow was correct in his assumption; it was a sophomoric political stunt, and barely served him at home. Now he’s exposed that he cannot be trusted.

5. Haven’t heard from Kirsten Powers in a while, but here, she talks about something that certainly needs to be said. Fixing that is a whole another matter, only Americans can change that. And it all begins with the ballot box. Out with the PC, in with sanity again:

Americans are depressed and suicidal because something is wrong with our culture

So much truth in just alone, it’s a culture problem. And who’s leading that culture? Everyone will have to answer that for themselves.

Except here:

…I’ve thought a lot about this period following the suicides of Kate Spade and Anthony Bourdain, two people who by public appearances seemed to be living their best lives. We also learned this week that suicide rates increased 25% nationally, making it a national crisis..

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2018/06/09/kate-spade-suicide-anthony-bourdain-depression-culture-success-column/687388002/

1. This in the entertainment industry’s culture. One of cliques, one of lies and deceit, while you lecture the world on morality, human rights and human dignity.

They live in this hypocritical world, that judges to levels never seen in regular Joe’s society and culture. They threaten your ability to live and work in the arts if you don’t subscribe to their way of group think. You don’t allow them to be individuals and when they step out of line, you destroy them.

The entertainment industry no longer entertains. It chastises, it judges with unreasonable expectations, it’s 100% hypocritical, and practically impossible to penetrate with differing thoughts. It is a cult, it is a psychosis.

6. …Congress hasn’t moved to shore up Social Security for 35 years, despite continuous warnings of its demise. Back then, President Ronald Reagan and House Speaker Tip O’Neill brokered a compromise to raise the full-benefits retirement age to 67 from 65 in slow steps, and government employees were required to pay into the system for the first time…

Those last 14 words or so, stunned me. Government employees never paid SS Taxes until the 1980’s?

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/opinion/columnists/nolan-finley/2018/06/10/social-security-medicare-insolvency-ronald-reagan-tip-oneill/684341002/

1. teachers do not pay Soc . That makes in Ill and total union corrupt teacher vs taxpayer , divide .

2. Wow. The timeline keeps getting shortened and insolvency getting closer. I hope our President forces Congress to act.

1. I’ve brought this up more times than I can count, to dismissals from the left. Of course their answer is it’s easy, remove the earnings cap (tax the rich). Which of course turns it into another welfare program.

1. Increasing the sourcing does not address the fundamental issues: High administrative costs, fraud and abuse, and an empty lockbox IOU from the federal government. I don’t think there is enough income to solve this insolvency/funding issue. Is this another 100% tax requirement? I’ve not parsed out the math.

7. National News
    In This City, Police Cameras, and the Internet, Watch You

Posted 2:39 p.m. Saturday

162 Reactions

By RICK ROJAS, New York Times

NEWARK, N.J. — The camera perched above the bus stop sends back a continuous feed from the corner of 16th Avenue and South 18th Street in Newark’s West Ward. Regular customers come and go from Max’s, a convenience store, and a man without a shirt paces aimlessly on the same slice of pavement. Anyone with a fast internet connection and a desire to watch could also see Fernando Demarzino stepping out of his cousin’s barbershop.

“My girlfriend called and told me what I had in my hand,” Demarzino said on a recent evening as he stood within the camera’s line of sight. His girlfriend had heard about official camera feeds that had recently been made available online, and she was checking out the spot where she knew she was likely to find Demarzino. He had change in his hand, and she jokingly told him the image was sharp enough for her to count out three quarters. She also spotted his Jeep parked on the street.

Surveillance cameras are an inescapable fixture of the modern city. Law enforcement agencies have deployed vast networks to guard against terrorism and combat street crime. But in Newark, the police have taken an extraordinary step that few, if any, other departments in the country have pursued: They have opened up feeds from dozens of closed-circuit cameras to the public, asking viewers to assist the force by watching over the city and reporting anything suspicious.

The Citizen Virtual Patrol, as the program is called, has been hailed by officials as a move toward transparency in a city where a mistrust of the police runs deep, rooted in long-running claims of aggressive enforcement and racial animosity. The cameras, officials said, provide a way to recruit residents as Newark tries to shake a dogged reputation for violence and crime. “This is part of building a partnership,” said Anthony F. Ambrose, who, as public safety director, oversees the city’s police and fire operations. Since the program started about a month ago, he said, 1,600 users have signed into the website, and residents have been lobbying the department to add more cameras in their neighborhoods.
    ADVERTISING

But the advent of the program has provoked alarm among civil liberties groups and privacy advocates. They argue that it opens a Pandora’s box of potentially devastating consequences for unsuspecting people and gives would-be stalkers or burglars a powerful tool for tracking their targets. They also argue that it pushes the police to rely heavily on the judgment of untrained civilians whose perception could be clouded by unconscious biases. 10

The newly installed cameras look out over strips of storefronts (some bustling and others seemingly dead), public housing complexes and rows of family homes.

“It’s not just Big Brother,” said Amol Sinha, executive director of the American Civil Liberties Union of New Jersey. “There’s an infinite number of siblings here.”

8. from Joshua 23

Hold tight to God, your God, just as you’ve done up to now.
    9 “God has driven out superpower nations before you. And up to now, no one has been able to stand up to you.
    10 Think of it – one of you, single-handedly, putting a thousand on the run! Because God is God, your God. Because he fights for you, just as he promised you.
    11 “Now, vigilantly guard your souls: Love God, your God.

9. Not raining right now, still very cloudy. River is very high, way over it’s banks.
    Things routine for me any more. Just not a “Spring chicken”.
    Will leave all the AZZING AROUND to all of you young PUPS. Just TRY keeping your butts out of trouble.

10. You have to wonder who they’re really trying impress other than themselves? Hollywood, the super, SUPER PAC of communists everywhere in this Country.

What’s truly amazing for me is how ’empowered’ they feel in doing such things against a sitting President. Who, and what gave them such empowerment?

Eff Trump, eff Trump, eff Trump to standing ovations?

Some really, really sick puppies here, all concentrated in one really, really sick state who thinks, no insists, that we all should be just like them.

Trump wasn’t appointed President, he was ELECTED President.

When they attack Trump like this, they attack more than just what their pea size one-track communist brains seem to think they do. They attack the very people of the Country, a Country’s very processes.

Joe McCarthy had them pegged right a long, long time ago. He just went about it in the wrong way. They make Joe McCarthy look like a man who was well beyond his time. They just don’t hide it anymore. It’s there for all to see, and for many, to reject.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/robert-deniro-tony-awards-donald-trump_us_5b1de148e4b09d7a3d742f93

1. Oh and nothing like a Jew (Tony Kushner)degrading the suffering by the Jews via the atrocities of the holocaust, calling Trump Hitler. Seriously dude? Go visit Ausheweitz’s you jack A$$.

11. I don’t know if anyone saw this picture, but one of German Representatives at the G-7 summit sent this photo out to the press without any captions attached to it (relying on the media to ‘fill-in the blanks’ as they most certainly would do, and ever so willingly).

Whether it’s leaks or photos, all of it, meant to do damage to Trump:

…Vintage Donald Trump.

The picture — dispatched to the world by a fed up German diplomat inside the Canadian china shoppe — is marvelous for so many reasons. Not the least of which is that it’s the latest attempt by Mr. Trump’s detractors desperate to embarrass him — only to have it backfire.

No doubt if you are a self-regarding elite globalist enthralled with being loved by European leaders, then, sure, you will be shredded with rage over this picture showing an obdurate U.S. president — sitting arms crossed, uncaring — as the entire cabal of global leaders tries in vain to curb him, force him into line.

How dare the president of the United States shirk the august authority of the global puppet masters!

But, then again, you already hated the guy…

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/jun/10/donald-trump-seeks-peace-in-singapore/

12. But Alito said that Ohio is complying with the National Voter Registration Act of 1993. At least six other states have similar rules in place, and Monday’s decision could lead others to adopt similar procedures.

“It is undisputed that Ohio does not remove a registrant on change-of-residence grounds unless the registrant is sent and fails to mail back a return card and then fails to vote for an additional four years,” Alito wrote in his opinion.

He concluded: “We have no authority to second-guess Congress or to decide whether Ohio’s Supplemental Process is the ideal method for keeping its voting rolls up to date. The only question before us is whether it violates federal law. It does not.”

1. We need to clean up the rolls, and compare registrations with each state. The states the refused to comply with the Voting Commission Trump started was a disgrace. We need to fix our voting and registration system/process.

13. There’s no escape from Obama’s America if Obama has anything to say about it. ‘Plotting and planning’ as he has been the whole time from his ‘command and control center’ just down the road from the Oval Office:

Barack Obama has in recent months met with at least nine prospective 2020 Democratic presidential candidates, including Bernie Sanders, Elizabeth Warren, Joe Biden and Deval Patrick, pulling them in for one-on-one sessions at his Washington office.

All the meetings were arranged quietly, without even some close advisers to the people involved being told of the conversations, in part because of how much Obama bristles at his private meetings becoming public knowledge. All have been confirmed to POLITICO by multiple people who have been briefed on the secretive sit-downs…

“All the meetings were arranged quietly, without even some close advisers to the people involved being told of the conversations, in part because of how much Obama bristles at his private meetings becoming public knowledge”

A man who’s known for his self-proclaimed ‘transparency’ ‘bristles’ at his private meetings becoming public knowledge? Plotting and planning ‘against’ this Country as has for over 10 years now? ‘Stealth,’ is the better description here.

Can’t topple a Country if people know what you’re up to.

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/06/11/obama-2020-elections-sanders-warren-635165

1. He’s still in the thick of it, ‘organizing’ against Trump and the Country in the background. There’s no such thing as ‘retired’ revolutions, or revolutionaries.

14. Am I reading this right? Some Blue States Like New York are trying to circumvent/override Federal Tax Law for political gain? The very group of people who would raise your taxes in a heartbeat if given the power. It’s all about lying, cheating, stealing and defeating Trump. Then back to the business of ‘destroying’ a Country again. And more than likely, this time, finishing it off for good. Obama came close, but Trump’s still standing in the way.

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/06/10/blue-states-gop-tax-law-634991

15. So Donnie Dipstick seems to love dictators, but insults the elected leaders of our allies and neighbors. What a pathetic bucket of human waste dressed in an expensive suit you minority of Foxbots stuck us with. For Donnie to call anyone else dishonest and weak is hilarious. Dude attacks and fires folks via tweet after he runs away. Coward, and a liar………….only two more years left of this dictator wannabe. Thank God.

16. Care more about our relations with Europe and Canada, than watching Kim and Donnie giving each other media hand jobs………..going to pass on that. But I sure the Foxbots will be tuned in, and turned on. :)

Worst piece of crap President in our long history…..hope it ends soon. His term, not our nation.

1. Your head is going to explode when Trump and Kim share the Nobel and actually earn it.

1. And it very could happen. And If it did, they’d lobby against it. All of them. The Global Elites too.

Trump, cannot, must not succeed. Resist. resist, resist.

There’s Global Disorder at stake, and they have no intention to give it up either.

17. Sorry Donnie and the Trumpies………….America has no need of a King……………..with the exception of Elvis. :)

1. A king? Like decreeing that at some point you’ve made enough money or maybe the forcing of people to purchase a product against their will? Or maybe telling lawmakers ‘I won. I’LL Trump you on that.’

18. CNN’s Remembering Bourdain last night SUCKED!!! SUCKED!! SUCKED!!!!!!!

What a bunch of self serving garbage that was. No mention AT ALL about his love for Vietnam. How he wanted to live out his days with their purple mountains. How many times he visited and how many times he’d say the same thing…..he loved Vietnam.

And then nothing about his total obsession with pork. Nothing. No montage of show after show him drooling over pork, nothing.

It’s as if they didn’t even know the man. I was disappointed to day the least.

1. His fake outrage is worse. I’ve see that HOLD ME BACK routine a million times at the bar.

1. He’s a real bulldog when it comes to these type of things.

What’s more, he’s one of the most respected members in the Senate which makes his enquiries even that much more important in his quest for the truth.

Someone who in Congress who really does want the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

1. Agreed, plus the dude is ripped. Ever see him do push ups? He’s what I want to be when I’m in my 80s. Strong both body and mind.

19. Obama:

You’re not so great America (8 years of it).

America:

Friday, June 08, 2018

Americans overwhelmingly are proud of their nation and its past.

A new Rasmussen Reports national telephone and online survey finds that 85% of American Adults are proud to be an American, little changed from previous surveys. Just nine percent (9%) say they are not proud to be an American.

20. I didn’t know that, Nixon, a ‘real’ Republican:

President Trump traveled to Quebec Friday for the annual gabfest for the Group of Seven (G-7) industrialized nations – made up of the U.S., Britain, Canada, France, Germany, Italy and Japan – after saying he wants Russia readmitted to the group, turning it into the G-8 once again.

As he departed the White House, the president also promised to press the other G-7 leaders on their unfair trade practices – even as the French and Canadian leaders planned to ambush him over tariffs.

President Trump’s instinct to change the grouping is right. It was assembled in the mid-1970s in the wake of the disastrous “Nixon Shock,” which ushered in an era of financial chaos after the U.S. ditched the gold standard. The period also marked the turning point when America switched from trade surpluses to persistent trade deficits…

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2018/06/08/g-7-should-listen-to-trump-or-go-away.html

1. The G7 doesn’t even include 3 of the top economies in the world. China, India and Brazil. The US economy is bigger than the other 6 combined. And it used to be the G8 before they kicked Russia out. And it wasn’t for election meddling like the left would want us to believe. It was for putting troops in Crimea.

2. …Macron and Trudeau will sanctimoniously decry the supposed death of free trade at the hand of Trump. In reality, they are defending a managed trade system that holds the U.S. at a disadvantage.

All of the other G-7 countries have higher tariffs on the United States than we have on them…

“Where everyone gets a fair deal and a fair shot” as Obama sickeningly proclaimed and preached over the years, except of course, if Trump was President, or if would benefit America itself.

1. Oh, “and Where everyone gets a fair deal and a fair shot and everyone plays by the same set of rules”. Very important here, because if your going quote Obama, get the lesson plan right. Trump’s only following the man’s lead here. THEY MUST REALLY HATE OBAMA TOO.

21. President Bill Clinton’s new interview with PBS NewsHour, which aired last week, featured some shocking, and strikingly tone-deaf, comments from the former president about sexual harassment and assault, including his opinion that “what you can do to someone against their will” has changed.

The New York Times‘ Alex Burns tweeted an excerpt from a RealClearPolitics article, which quoted Clinton’s PBS interview.
    https://ntknetwork.com/bill-clinton-norms-of-what-you-can-do-to-someone-against-their-will-has-changed/
    ————-
    Someone needs to tell Grandpa to go phuk himself.

1. A bit casual about it too. Oh, how he longs for the good old days. We use to be able to use our power for so many things. Too bad the Media isn’t as concerned about the corruption and abuses in government as part of it too, “where we used to be able to,” still applies.

1. It’s astonishing how he is not driven out of the public eye by the Metoo crowd. What part of against their will doesn’t this predator understand? He’s a total scumbag.

1. I think it’s this Thursday, if not sooner. Last I heard it was to be this Thursday. Trump’s birthday.

1. If it is released that day, I wonder if the IG ‘chose’ that day with that knowledge in mind?

If the IG is the type of person it seems to be made out to be, I wouldn’t be surprised. What a nice Birthday Present that would be – The truth that so many want to be kept hidden from public view.

22. PIERS MORGAN: Trump-bashing stars like De Niro and Maher now hate him so much they’d rather see America sucked into war and recession than for him to succeed – we used to call that treason

1. They keep making the case against themselves when there’s a whole different Country there that has to be reconciled. The Obama years are dead, yet, they keep doubling, tripling down on them. Vote for us, and you’ll only get more of it – What a selling point to make to a battle weary Country who wants it all to end, yesterday.

2. I am hoping the unmasking of themselves that reveals the hate that lives in them swings the voters from being ever fooled by them again .

1. Some say there’s a shift taking place from Left to Right in this Country. Let’s hope so, these lunatics shouldn’t be anywhere near the levers of power.

2. I hope so too. I don’t see a very welcoming message for those who aren’t angry like they are.

1. Undermining a President, no matter what the task, or how beneficial it is to Country, EVEN THE WORLD. How else would you describe it?

23. Did you all see this article ?

“The world has little place for feminist anger. Women are supposed to support, not condemn, offer succor not dismissal. We’re supposed to feel more empathy for your fear of being called a harasser than we are for the women harassed. We are told he’s with us and #NotHim. But, truly, if he were with us, wouldn’t this all have ended a long time ago? If he really were with us, wouldn’t he reckon that one good way to change structural violence and inequity would be to refuse the power that comes with it?

So men, if you really are #WithUs and would like us to not hate you for all the millennia of woe you have produced and benefited from, start with this: Lean out so we can actually just stand up without being beaten down. Pledge to vote for feminist women only. Don’t run for office. Don’t be in charge of anything. Step away from the power. We got this. And please know that your crocodile tears won’t be wiped away by us anymore. We have every right to hate you. You have done us wrong. #BecausePatriarchy. It is long past time to play hard for Team Feminism. And win.”

1. And the suicide is up 25% in this Country. It’s ‘open season’ on everyone and everything. Few can escape the impact of that and what it has on our society.

24. ‘Gender Neutral’ Perfume. Hurry, supplies are limited. LOL

Best summed up here in conjunction with the ‘slick ad’ they feature on the page:

Among the many well-wishers and supporters, Twitter critics accused Daniels of capitalizing on her publicity to make money. Another simply called the perfume “gross,” while still others wrote more crass responses.

1. So many possibilities here. It could a keep a person busy for a while, that’s for sure.

25. Informants are those who covertly provide information about criminal activity to law enforcement officers.

spy.
    [spī]
    NOUN
    1.a person who secretly collects and reports information on the activities, movements, and plans of an enemy or competitor.
    ———————
    Hmmm…….semantic salad it seems. Spy and information both observe and report. Hmmm……

26. In a pre-meeting agreement with NK, Trump has agreed to the firing off of all of NK’s missiles immediately to clear the way for a nuclear free Korea. Sources say the coordinates are all West Coast based, minimizing any damage to the World as a result of it. What a negotiator!

1. Just kidding, as I would hope most would realize that. But you know how some can be. They’ll ‘believe anything’ if it reflects adversely on Trump.

27. Local Story. About 8-10 miles from where I live.

Doesn’t sound like a very good situation. A man with a criminal history and a man who would have probably been charged for a Domestic Dispute, shot a responding a police officer and has been holding 4 kids, ages 1 through 12 as hostages for the past 12 hours. I hope things turn out okay for the kids. They’re innocent in all this. The man has some choices to make. He’s already made a really bad one.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/the-latest-chief-urges-gunman-holding-kids-to-surrender/ar-AAyvWW3?ocid=spartandhp

1. John Cox is pretty impressive and knowledgeable about the problems plaguing CA that many on the left continually choose to ignore. I saw him interviewed last week after the primary, and thought he was straight talker who could really do some good fixing the massive economic issues they face.

28. It appears the left’s meltdown over the Masterpiece Cake shop ruling isn’t over…

Poor little babies can’t handle it when they aren’t allowed to trample someone’s rights with whom they disagree.

1. You saw that too? Same old talking points as Adam Schiff, the evidence is already there in the Public Domain. Case closed.

29. “Donald Trump has dealt a further heavy blow to the Western community of states with his behavior after the G-7 summit,” said Johann Wadephul, a deputy caucus leader of Merkel’s bloc. “Despite the completely incomprehensible reaction of the American president, Germany remains a close partner and ally of the USA. We know that a non-partisan majority in Congress and the Senate and above all in the U.S. public feels just the same.”

They know this to be true, huh?

Did Obama tell them that when he went and met with them all over the last 18 months? When he was out there, ‘undermining’ the man who replaced him?

Got news for them, Obama’s not President.

That, and the MSM are not the mirrors and the trusted sources they think they are. They want success? Start acting like it. New President, new policies.

Forget about anything you might think or believe. There’s a whole lot of lying and misrepresentation going on – Don’t get caught in it. It will be your own undoing too.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-06-10/merkel-allies-call-for-unity-after-trump-s-g-7-summit-affront

1. They still talk down to us like we’re Stockholm Syndrome victims. Germany must stand on their own.

Good luck continually getting your natural gas, coal and oil from Russia. 90% of what Germany consumes is imported, and ~1/3 of all coal, gas, and petroleum imported comes from Russia. Turn your back on us now that we’re shipping compressed liquid natural gas to Europe? ok… Plenty of other customers out there.

1. Mind boggling. If there should be a ban on certain weapons, I could stand behind a ban on this. My word. How long before something goes wrong?

Comments are closed.