Invites have been sent. If you didn’t get one you haven’t participated in the past or I don’t have a good email address. Yes EA, that includes you.

March Madness Baby!

Post navigation

12,645 thoughts on “March Madness Baby!

1. Took place back in 2007, the Bush/Howard era. They rooted out that nonsense. But thanks for the trip a decade back in memory lane. :)

1. Interesting ruling:
    The Supreme Court ruled Thursday a broad state ban on wearing “political apparel” at the polls violates the free speech rights of voters.

The 7-2 ruling said despite any “good intentions” by the state, regulation of such individual expression cannot be reasonably applied because of overly sweeping prohibitions.

1. Don’t know if I agree. Is broad, general, and limited to only inside a 100ft zone.

Sidebar, could the ban still be in effect under the umbrella of a “public indecency” ordinance? 😉

1. What’s indecent about it? Not sure if that would fly.

It is strange how an individual can have political apparel with the 100ft barrier rule. What I haven’t been able to research is whether or not it can be campaign related political apparel, or not. Should be interesting as more details are provided.

1. What’s indecent about it? I’d rather see bare chests than a picture of Hillary, trump, or Bernie*

*desire to see chest may vary depending on owner of said chest.

2. So Donnie still out there excusing Kim, and raving about his nothing deal. That’s right…….nothing. Not a damn thing to it, except we stop drilling. I recall when Conservatives would stand by our allies, and condemn dictators like Kim and Putin.

The Reagan GOP is dead…………Donnie Dipstick and his gang of bobbleheads killed it.

Boggles the mind.

3. The firing of both Comey and McCabe will be justified by this report. So much for obstruction of justice Mueller.

1. Agreed, except for the firing part. I thought he should have been fired due to his press conference. “No reasonable prosecutor” was it for me.

4. For seven decades, Russia has been trying unsuccessfully to split Western Europe from the USA….it only took Donnie Dipstick 18 months. What a disaster.

Now go on Trumpies…….post your outrage and your rationalizations for backing a coward who hates our allies, and loves dictators? I recall when Republicans used to believe in something besides their adoration of one dishonest man. What a sad fall for a good party. Some good folks left like McCain and Corker. But far too many have joined the Cult.

1. I don’t think there’s near the split you perceive there to be.

You want to see a real powder keg of division? Look at the UK parliament and the Scottish MPs.

2. I have no idea what dimension you live in. Split from Western Europe?

Like putting troops into Poland, selling compressed liquid gas to relieve their need on Russian supplies.

Hates our allies? Dump & Wipe from Bat Sh1T Crazy Gordon. Poor thing.
      Why am I bothering with keystrokes? Not worth it.

5. GOP Chair demanding loyalty to Trump. Screw that………like I said. A cult. A cult of personality, not ideas. A sad, dishonest reality tv show, brought to us by a minority of voters. Boggles the mind.

6. The greatest thing going on in our economy right now is the amount of available jobs. We should be able to reduce our welfare rolls dramatically, and we already see states going back to Welfare Reform Act of 1996 which had a work requirement.

There are a lot of options also for lower income families who cannot afford college. Trade skills are desperate for workers. Many offering paid internships while you learn the trade.

1. Yes sir……able bodied welfare recipients can finally be contributors. This is great for our country!

A lot of retired folks who don’t have a lot in savings that need to go back to work will benefit from this job market. They won’t be fighting my son for entry level jobs.

1. The photo of the 2007 incident caused anger after it was obtained by the Australian Broadcasting Corporation (ABC) on Thursday.

“It was wrong – absolutely wrong – and the commanders took action at the time,” Mr Turnbull told reporters.

In a statement, the ADF said it rejected “as abhorrent everything this flag represents”.

Your attempts to show any moral equivalency between isolated mistakes some have made, and Donnie Dipsticks daily trips to neo-fascism are fruitless. Give it a rest. Only plays on AM radio and Fox. :)

Ya’ll elected an immoral, lying, cowardlhy ego maniac as President……just accept it.

7. Pompeo does not like getting questions on this BS north korea deal…..well tough. Fact is, it is NO deal at all. It is merely a chance for Donnie to bow to Kim, and grant Kim all the accolades he has been craving for.

Our President is an imbecile, who hates freely elected leaders, and loves Dictators and autocrats. What a national embarrassment he is.

1. Susanne and RW………..your new messiah seems to absolutely love Kim. Making excuses for him all day……………..what a joke.

8. It must be exhausting having to ignore the glaring differences between previous NK talks and this one.

1. Steve king doesn’t represent me, and I make fun of Iowa for a reason. Not sure why he’d be onmy radar.

1. A poll that’s retweeted by another convicts the man. Make the allegation. Obama’s America, I mean, Stalin’s America. NO matter how loosely you can tie it together, how disingenuous. tie it all together, somehow, someway. The Obama years, never again, as you would say.

Pick your target and polarize it.

I had no idea the people of Iowa were Nazis as they keep electing the man. The very same state that paved the way for one of worst mistakes ever made in this Country’s history when they paved the way for Barack Obama becoming President. Your comments are only ‘an extension’ of the man and what’s he done to this Country. Make the allegation, and keep repeating it – Just like the Russia Nonsense.

9. Paris (AFP) – French President Emmanuel Macron sought to resolve tensions with Italy on Thursday, saying he never meant to cause offence by criticising its rejection of a migrant ship in remarks that sparked fury in Rome.

Macron had on Tuesday ignited the worst Franco-Italian diplomatic spat in years by accusing Rome of “cynicism and irresponsibility” for refusing to take in 629 migrants left stranded on a rescue ship that was eventually welcomed by Spain.
    ———–
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/macron-never-meant-offend-italy-migrant-comments-093043155.html

snicker

1. In 2014, 47 of the nation’s 73 inspectors general signed a letter alleging that Obama had stonewalled their “ability to conduct our work thoroughly, independently, and in a timely manner.”
      ————
      uh huh

1. ‘Little’ Rosenstein also comes to mind here.

Some are starting to say that they’ve heard that the report may also hold things incriminating to him as well. The stars here are sure to in include Comey, McCabe, the FBI lovebirds, Loretta Lynch, Sally Yates, where only a hair separates Rosenstein’s position from theirs.

1. Given his behavior of late, I wouldn’t be surprised. The left already have their script: “there is no smoking gun”

10. How is Bush responsible for what Australian Troops did?
    Does anyone have a flowchart of blame I can reference?

1. Didn’t say he was…….just said it was during the Bush/Howard era, which it was.

But I do hold Donnie Dipstick and Steve King at fault for retweeting Nazi propaganda. For fact is…..they both did. And when Trump called on it, no apology and no care in the world. Probably because down deep, he wants to be a dictator. Sure seems to love sucking up to them. Trump loves to grovel to some autocrats……kind of embarrassing to watch.

1. What? You know very well Barack Obama has no history, no associations like that (not even remotely) its all been erased. Hell, he even sat in a church for over 20 years listening to hateful sermons directed towards his own country, but never even heard ‘one’ word of it. You can take that to bank. Just ask him, he’ll tell you.

Ask the media too, that investigated his background, six ways to Sunday, didn’t they?

Hell, ask Michelle too, she wasn’t even proud to be American until America made one of the worst mistakes they ever made.

1. Well except for that photo of Obama taken at the White House with Farrakhan before he was President that guy hid from the public for all of these years.

1. I guess that meant nothing. What does Bush’s era have to do with how Australian soldiers acted? Hmmm?

1. Best summed up last night in referring to Trudeau as an example. Don’t deal with Trump in bad faith, you’ll regret it.

You’re dealing with an executive, a leader who’s used to dealing one on one with people, where handshakes and agreements are still important in conducting business, and not some cheap, wimpy politician like Obama was – You’re not so great America. Refreshing, isn’t it?

Someone who means what they say, says what they mean.

Everyone may not agree with his tactics, but very few can dismiss the results as much as some seem to try.

1. I’m beginning to think that too. Give them the documents. You are not above Congress, period. They are doing more damage than anything Trump can tweet.

1. I heard Trump and a few others will get it first, 4 pm? Could be this evening when the trickling starts. Much more tomorrow I imagine.

In the beginning, the Democrats, wanted this report just as much as anyone else. Wonder if they’ll feel the same tomorrow? Comey was after all, their ‘first’ excuse for losing.

1. I thought they said yesterday he was being briefed in the morning? More last minute BS redactions or something?

1. In my workplace, it resulted in marriage in one case. Transfer, and demotion, in the other – Big demotion for the man because of his rank over the other.

1. Flake can’t win re-election, so he’s retiring. So he keeps clinging to his bitterness as a ‘real’ Republican to the end, as a ‘real’ woman Democratic candidate for President would do.

11. Must have had an upgrade to our network security. I can’t even see Comments on Fox any longer. Too bad. They gave me some good laughs, normally at the TDS posters.

12. Prosecutors looking to nail President Donald Trump over the alleged misuse of his supposedly charitable foundation won’t have to look too hard for evidence. Trump has provided it.
    On Thursday ― the president’s birthday ― the New York state attorney general sued Trump and three of his children over their work with the Donald J. Trump Foundation. Attorney General Barbara Underwood described the foundation in a statement as “little more than a checkbook for payments from Mr. Trump or his businesses to non-profits, regardless of their purpose of legality.”
    The 41-page complaint details a myriad of alleged wrongdoings, including the improper use of charity funds “to influence his election for president.”
    Trump is also accused of using the charity’s funds to pay his business expenses. In one instance in 2007, he allegedly took $100,000 from the Trump Foundation to settle a lawsuit with the town of Palm Beach, Florida, after his Mar-a-Lago resort was found to be in violation of several ordinances regarding flagpoles.
    A handwritten note shows Trump directing his accounting staff to use the money to pay off the settlement.
    “Staff followed Mr. Trump’s instruction to use the Foundation’s account to satisfy the settlement obligation, even though the Foundation was not involved in the lawsuit in any way,” the complaint reads.

———-

#giggle
    #prollynothin

1. Yeah, a woman AG ‘taking over’ where the left’s ‘Spiderman hero’ left off filing, what? Over a hundred lawsuits against Trump? You really need to step back and take a look at a lot of things that have been happening in plain view.

1. You should have seen the biggest clue of all here – You led off with it. Whoosh, whoosh, whoosh:

Prosecutors looking to nail President Donald Trump…

2. The timing is amusing. Is there some other “bombshell” being released later today? Trump’s birthday, maybe?

:-)

13. It’s out, and this jumped out at me immediately. Lots of presumptions here:
    Did not seek to obtain every device, including
    those of Clinton’s senior aides, or the contents
    of every email account through which a
    classified email may have traversed. We found
    that the reasons for not doing so were based on
    limitations the Midyear team imposed on the
    investigation’s scope, the desire to complete the
    investigation well before the election, and the
    belief that the foregone evidence was likely of
    limited value.

Before the election? That’s political, period.

14. Allowed Mills and Samuelson to attend the
    Clinton interview as Clinton’s counsel, even
    though they also were fact witnesses, because
    the Midyear team determined that the only way
    to exclude them was to subpoena Clinton to
    testify before the grand jury, an option that we
    found was not seriously considered.
    ———–
    Because this needed to be wrapped up before the election. This investigation clearly was never taken seriously.

15. Over the course of the next 2
    months, Comey’s draft statement underwent various
    language changes, including the following:
    A paragraph summarizing the factors that led
    the FBI to assess that it was possible that
    hostile actors accessed Clinton’s server was
    added, and at one point referenced Clinton’s
    use of her private email for an exchange with
    then President Obama while in the territory of a
    foreign adversary. This reference later was
    changed to “another senior government
    official,” and ultimately was omitted.

Obama lied. He knew she had a private email server. Proof.

1. A paragraph summarizing the factors that led
      the FBI to assess that it was possible that
      hostile actors accessed Clinton’s server was
      added, and at one point referenced Clinton’s
      use of her private email for an exchange with
      then President Obama while in the territory of a
      foreign adversary.

I suspect this thing is full of ‘acts’ of obstruction of justice, lies and deceit. Not like the Obama Administration wasn’t known for such things. Ends, justify the means. Even National Security can be sacrificed, justice too.

16. We were deeply troubled by text messages exchanged
    between Strzok and Page that potentially indicated or
    created the appearance that investigative decisions
    were impacted by bias or improper considerations.
    Most of the text messages raising such questions
    pertained to the Russia investigation, which was not a
    part of this review. Nonetheless, when one senior FBI
    official, Strzok, who was helping to lead the Russia
    xii
    Executive Summary
    A Review of Various Actions by the Federal Bureau of Investigation and
    Department of Justice in Advance of the 2016 Election
    investigation at the time, conveys in a text message to
    another senior FBI official, Page, “No. No he won’t.
    We’ll stop it” in response to her question “[Trump’s] not
    ever going to become president, right? Right?!”, it is
    not only indicative of a biased state of mind but, even
    more seriously, implies a willingness to take official
    action to impact the presidential candidate’s electoral
    prospects. This is antithetical to the core values of the
    FBI and the Department of Justice.

1. A Review of Various Actions by the Federal Bureau of Investigation and

Department of Justice in Advance of the 2016 Election
      investigation at the time, conveys in a text message to
      another senior FBI official, Page, “No. No he won’t.
      We’ll stop it” in response to her question “[Trump’s] not
      ever going to become president, right? Right?!”, it is
      not only indicative of a biased state of mind but, even
      more seriously, implies a willingness to take official
      action to impact the presidential candidate’s electoral
      prospects…

If this doesn’t sink in with people, I don’t know what will. Collusion, to impact an election result.

17. We therefore refer this
    information to the FBI for its handling and consideration
    of whether the messages sent by the five employees
    listed above violated the FBI’s Offense Code of Conduct.

18. Use of Personal Email
    As we also describe in Chapter Twelve, we learned
    during the course of our review that Comey, Strzok,
    and Page used their personal email accounts to conduct
    FBI business.
    ——
    More of that Comey integrity. How can someone who uses his personal email investigate the use of personal email?

19. Improper Disclosure of Non-Public Information
    As we also describe in Chapter Twelve, among the
    issues we reviewed were allegations that Department
    and FBI employees improperly disclosed non-public
    information regarding the Midyear investigation.
    Although FBI policy strictly limits the employees who
    are authorized to speak to the media, we found that
    this policy appeared to be widely ignored during the
    period we reviewed.
    We identified numerous FBI employees, at all levels of
    the organization and with no official reason to be in
    contact with the media, who were nevertheless in
    frequent contact with reporters.

1. We have profound
      concerns about the volume and extent of unauthorized
      media contacts by FBI personnel that we have
      uncovered during our review.
      In addition, we identified instances where FBI
      employees improperly received benefits from reporters,
      including tickets to sporting events, golfing outings,
      drinks and meals, and admittance to nonpublic social
      events. We will separately report on those
      investigations as they are concluded, consistent with
      the Inspector General Act, other applicable federal
      statutes, and OIG policy.
      ————
      smh

20. Finally, we also found that
    McCabe did not fully comply with this recusal in a few
    instances related to the Clinton Foundation
    investigation.

21. Former Assistant Attorney General Peter Kadzik:
    In Chapter Fourteen, we found that Kadzik
    demonstrated poor judgment by failing to recuse
    himself from Clinton-related matters under federal
    ethics regulations prior to November 2, 2016. Kadzik
    did not recognize the appearance of a conflict that he
    created when he initiated an effort to obtain
    employment for his son with the Clinton campaign while
    participating in Department discussions and
    communications about Clinton-related matters.
    Kadzik also created an appearance of a conflict when he
    sent the Chairman of the Clinton Campaign and a
    longtime friend, John Podesta, the “Heads up” email
    that included the schedule for the release of former
    Secretary Clinton’s emails proposed to the court in a
    FOIA litigation without knowing whether the information
    had yet been filed and made public. His willingness to
    do so raised a reasonable question about his ability to
    act impartially on Clinton-related matters in connection
    with his official duties.

1. And Podesta’s Brother, a lobbyist for the Ukraine, the same thing Manafort’s done. In fact, they even worked together on it at one time. You’ll never hear much about that though.

1. Yep, no investigation into their election meddling. It’s all a joke. Nothing related to Trump or Russian Collusion. Nothing.

22. We recommend that the Department and the
    FBI consider developing guidance that identifies
    the risks associated with and alternatives to
    permitting a witness to attend a voluntary
    interview of another witness (including in the
    witness’s capacity as counsel).
    ———-
    By all means, close the barn door after the animals escaped.

23. Clearly the email investigation didn’t follow standard protocol. Was rushed to meet an election deadline. It was like most of thought, a total sham.

1. Yep. The recommendations are weak, but the evidence that Comey was a hack, the email investigation was a joke, and that Obama bold face lied to the American people like we thought is enough vindication for me.

Now fire Strzok and Page, and the other FBI personnel that they are investigation from taking GIFTS from media and reporters. Disgraceful.

1. A lot on Capital Hill scratching their heads over this so called investigation. It was a shame.

24. can you believe the amount of corruption and Messed up Media thrown at this man , and he still keeps on with successful plans ?

#howdoyoulikemenow ?

1. But Comey added that “I have gotten emails from some employees about this, who said, “If I did what Hillary Clinton did I’d be in huge trouble.’ ”

“My response is you bet your ass you’d be in huge trouble,” Comey said in that speech.

“If you used a personal email, Gmail or if you [had] the capabilities to set up your own email domain, if you used an unclassified personal email system to do our business in the course of doing our business even though you were communicating with people with clearances and doing work you discussed classified matters in that, in those communications, TS/SCI, special access programs, you would be in huge trouble in the FBI,” Comey said.

“Of that I am highly confident,” he added. “I’m also highly confident, in fact, certain you would not be criminally prosecuted for that conduct.”
      ———
      Sickening.

1. it was going to be stinky getting the swamp sewer turned over . These guys are padded out with tax $ , and using it to lie BIG

25. #giggle

This is what u guys have been all moist for ? :)

And how does it change anything about the mueller probe again ?

Another ‘ nothing burger ‘ …

1. Sorry you’re so confused.
      You fulfilled my prophetic statement that it would be nothing.

Well except that Obama lied and Comey covered for him.
      Oh and that Comey was a hack, didn’t follow standard protocol, and the email investigation was rushed to meet the election deadline.
      And he was insubordinate.

The only thing it relates to Mueller is that the firing of Comey was not obstruction of justice. It was 100% completely justified.

McCabe lawsuit for wrongful termination, won’t see the light of day. Plenty of reasons for his firing too.

1. He just doesn’t get it. Mueller isn’t about justice or the truth, his task is to ‘take out Trump’ by any means necessary.

1. I think some don’t want to get it. All I know is this is it for Comey and Mueller’s obstruction of justice regarding his firing. It’s over.

26. So Obstruction of Justice is now over. No Russian links still. It’s about time Mueller wrap it up.

27. CNN
    Report: Comey’s action “extraordinary and insubordinate”

Pretty meaty nothing burger…whoopsie….

28. the desire to complete the investigation well before the election = politically motivated

And election should not dictate the speed and detail of your investigation, period.

1. Economists say the consumer is seeing the impact of the tax cuts and is spending, as a result of more disposable income.
      ———–
      Crumbaliscious….bring on the Mid Terms.

29. Bloomberg, one of the first out of the gate:

(Bloomberg) — Former FBI Director James Comey was “insubordinate” in handling the probe into Hillary Clinton, damaging the bureau and the Justice Department’s image of impartiality even though he wasn’t motivated by politics, the department’s watchdog found.

“Damaging the bureau and the Justice Department’s image of impartiality even though he wasn’t motivated by politics”

Seems to be a wee bit of a contradiction here.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/comey-insubordinate-in-clinton-probe-inspector-general-finds/ar-AAyDHXY?ocid=spartanntp

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *