Post navigation

15,146 thoughts on “Summer 2018

1. Outrage, Inc.’s operatives have completely flooded the FoxNews comment sections. Hilarious.

2. It was interesting that we have Iran publicly stating that Russia is throwing them under the bus in regards to Syria.

Could a deal be in the works?

3. I don’t know why anyone would have expected anything but a denial of election antics from Putin, but I don’t buy his denials regardless of what Trump says. I doubt it was all Russia, a few others like China come to mind, but I have to believe Putin was neck deep in it. Leave sanctions in place, or better yet make them harsher. Talking can’t hurt, but don’t buy what he’s selling. Actions, not words.

1. Oh I think he believes Vlad 100%. So much so, he stabbed US intel agencies right in the back on International TV. Guys is a prince, alright?

1. Obama denied knowing about Hillary’s private email server. Now we have proof he’s 1 of the 13 she emailed from it.

Obama denied knowing about the IRS Scandal, the Benghazi cover up, and any knowledge about the investigation into Hillary.

I’m sure you believe him 100% too.

2. I don’t think he buys it either , he isn’t dumb . I think putin has something on trump.

1. I don’t know. We do know that Hillary’s private server emails were sent to a foreign entity that was not Russia. What Trump is stating is not far from what the Intel’s IG has said, that it’s not just Russia.

2. I’m sure there’s some truth to that, but the optics are Trump siding with Putin vs our intel agencies. Granted the intel agencies have their own issues, which the left is in denial over, but come on man!

1. All the concerns about optics are simply more chew toys for Outrage, Inc. Comey, McCabe, Lynch, Rosenstein, Page, Strzok, Ohr, etc. etc. all of them did things without Obama’s knowledge, or did they?

1. Very logical Galt………..you may lose your Trump card for that. But Goodonya. :)

1. I never had a Trump card, which you’d know if you bothered to read what I’ve written about him for the past 3 years.

2. Ask anyone who voted for Trump that the Russians made them do it, they’d laugh at you, Just like the Republican primaries where Republicans threw everything at him and the kitchen sink.

He was ‘propelled’ to office by the people.

A fact, that even to this day, some will just not accept.

THERE HAVE BEEN NO FACTS PROVIDED THAT SAY DIFFERENTLY EITHER.

Simply a lot of ‘story telling’ and ‘distortion’ of the facts.

A ‘public trial’ built on the backs of the media, pundits and unnamed anonymous sources and people like Adam Schiff – “All the evidence is in the public domain” he says- The same evidence that ‘convicts’ almost all of them in DC. But that’s not the target here, nor is the truth anymore. Trump, is.

Most, I would think do understand that Russia may attempt to spread chaos in the West, anywhere, in the West. There’s nothing new in that. It’s been happening for years, long before Trump. But trying to tie it into an election lost for political purposes of what can be considered nothing short of an attempted coup of a duly elected President, is.

Something our own Country does to other Countries too, and now, even to our own. That’s the real disgrace, the real treachery taking place here.

The question is, and remains, what is America going to do about it? We’ll have the answer to that soon enough.

1. Note that I made no claims that Russia had an impact on the outcome of the election. Don’t conflate believing they tinkered, hacked, meddled, whatever you want to call it with believing they actually changed the outcome. I don’t believe that for a minute.

1. The Denial, Inc. crowd who can’t even talk about the 2016 election without the “minority of voters” qualifier.

1. It really gnaws at people, trying to conflate the two of them together. Even the Russian indictments as if it’s all part of some type of collusion with Trump.

They can’t seem to separate the two as they want believe it so much, when the two are so very much ‘unrelated’ with each other.

Storytelling which began with the Dossier that the Clinton Campaign and the DNC put together.

They want collusion? They need to look no further than this. Yet, they’re so ‘willingly’ blind to it all. Like sheep being led to slaughter. Have we really become that dumbed down as a Country?

1. The Russian indictments are telling the story of the Americans who will come next . U gotta lay out what happens befor u can indict an administration . If Mueller would go a Lil faster I would call it a perfect prosecution

2. How can they come next when all of the indictments said there was no Americans willingly involved?

You can’t indict an administration that was not in place during an election unless he plans on indicting the FBI with their Fusion GPS collusion through Bruce Ohr.

4. Clown, I do agree with you on Papa Johns dude. I think in the context of the training session he was in, the use was understandable. I think all the knives out for him is asinine.

1. I like Papa John’s, and I like the guy who started it. I think this was bullcrap.

1. It’s getting way out of control that a bunch of outraged pansies can dictate what is a fireable or resignable offense when they aren’t even shareholders.

Vote with your bank account if you’re really that offended.

5. Well Done France………….hey, I like their food and they helped in the Revolution. Good world cup…….lots of surprises. :)

6. And Rand Paul agrees with Trump:

Trump Is Right to Meet Putin

America needs fewer enemies. What’s wrong with reducing tensions?

By SEN. RAND PAUL July 16, 2018

Paul is right here. Why do so many insist otherwise in ‘increasing’ World tensions other than just the opposite way around? Trump is committed to it. But because Trump is Trump, it’s all unacceptable, even if the results are positive for this Country or the World.

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2018/07/16/trump-is-right-to-meet-putin-219012

1. Me too. My wife also likes it which surprised me. Not the kind of show she usually watches (Lifetime movies….ugh!).

1. Oh I didn’t say I watched them with her. You see one you’ve seen them all. 😉

1. I thought you said you suffered through a couple of them. Guess I’m remembering incorrectly.

7. Aside from Nigeria and its tech push, other countries, such as Ghana have directed their attention towards furthering technological involvement in Africa.

According to its “Around The World” blog, Google announced last month that it will be launching Africa’s first artificial intelligence research center later this year in Accra, Ghana.

Another major driving factor for this initiative is Africa’s abundant population. According to The UN Population Division, Africa’s population is estimated to be 1.2 billion. By 2050, the U.N. estimates the population will double to 2.4 billion.

“There’s clear opportunity for companies like Facebook and Google to really go in and put a pole in the sand,” said Daniel Ives, a technology researcher at GBH Insights in New York, according to Phys.org.

On May 22, Facebook opened the NG_Hub in Nigeria, “its first flagship community hub space in Africa, in partnership with Cchub,” according to The Guardian. During the opening of NG_Hub, Facebook’s head of public policy in Africa Ebele Okobi said that the goal was to “cultivate the nascent technology community.”

“The social network has pledged to train 50,000 people across the country to give them the digital skills they need to succeed,” she added, according to Phys.org.

1. The National Guard’s presence also helped lead to the interception of more than 3,300 others who were turned back before they crossed into the U.S.,
      ————
      That’s good too.

8. You mean, like the Corrupt Russian Uranium Deal that Clinton, Mueller and Rosenstein we’re involved in?

We’re “still waiting” for details on that too:

Russian pro-gun activist linked to NRA charged with spying in US for Moscow

Jon Swaine 21 mins ago

Washington-based pro-gun activist affiliated with the National Rifle Association (NRA) has been charged with spying in the US for Russia.

Maria Butina was charged with conspiracy to act as an agent of the Russian federation within the US without prior notification to the attorney general.

Butina, 29, was arrested on Sunday and appeared before a magistrate in Washington on Monday, according to the US justice department.

She is known as a protege of Alexander Torshin, a Russian former state banker, who met Donald Trump Jr for dinner at the NRA’s 2016 convention. Torshin was placed under sanction by the US in April this year.

A Justice Department press release said Butina had been “developing relationships with US persons and infiltrating organizations having influence in American politics, for the purpose of advancing the interests of the Russian federation.”

More to follow …

All this coincides with Strzok’s and Page’s testimony before Congress and Trump’s meeting with Putin. There are NO coincidences here. Shhh, corruption at work. The eye on the prize, the Mid-terms.

Dirty Cops, and a government as corrupt as the Mafia.

1. Another lobbyist, but only the ones that they try to portray close to Trump, no matter how much of stretch it is, how causal the meeting or the circumstances. They’re a dime dozen in DC, but you certainly wouldn’t know it, not even Posta who’s a mirror of Manafort in the Ukraine. This one, a real twofer, because of the NRA. Another one of their political arch enemies.

1. It must be Obama…………..or Soros…………..or ACORN………..or BLM………….or Wolfman.

1. Another Lobbyist as I said. Mind refuting it with facts for once? Instead of your mindless dismissals? Or is that asking too much from you? Corruption, deceit and manipulation are only a strong as the power it’s given. It can’t feed any other way.

2. Nope, I do not refute your ridiculous talking points. I mock them. For this continued deep state and major conspiracy twaddle is just pure nonsense. :)

3. And how is a question about Lobbyists who essentially run DC and all the politicians there, related to the deep state other than “using and abusing” it for a means to achieve an end?

An infraction over the Obama years, was to simply register late without penalty. What’s changed?

Focus on this lobbyist, ignore all the others. Russian, and otherwise, especially if they have D behind their name, of if it story can be ‘weaved’ around Trump, no matter how much the stretch.

2. Everyone is involved in the deep state conspiracy to tarnish the reality tv clown. Right. :)

1. It seems you have no desire to see or to hear so much that is’ undeniable’ before you. Good way to lose a Country and replace with the ‘PERVERSION’ you cheer on, but it takes people just like you in order to accomplish it. It’s really that simple, as you are.

1. Nyet Comrade. I have a desire for this nation, not your reality tv idol.

For the record, I find your inability to accept any other viewpoint but Donnie Dipstick’s to be a major perversion of reality. Dude……….the man is a chronic liar. That is what he does.

1. Nyet Comrade

At least you’re beginning to integrate yourself with the language of the left. Baby steps. Admitting to it is a good start. If you’re going to Advocate communism, be honest about it. And more and more on the Left are doing just that.

9. So looking forward to Sunday. Radiohead is playing at LCA (Little Ceaser’s Arena)

1st time in the new arena, and planning to stay overnight downtown. Taking Monday off, going to enjoy downtown for the day. Going to map out all of the MOGO bike stations and plan what we want to do around them.

Just me and the hubby!!!

10. Glad to see even the majority of Republicans are panning Donnie’s appeasement conference. RW, you must admit, the dude came off weak and wilting. Lost points even among some supporters with that bomb of a conference. Donnie needs to decide who he cares more about approving, Vlad or the American people. And ALL the American people. Even the majority who voted against him. (that is for you RW, since you keep up with that “propelled by the people” twaddle. Dude, he lost by 3 million votes). :)

1. Obama had his moments too. But Trump, is 24/7. The goal and the objective is always the same. Never seen so many knives directed towards one man who’s doing exactly what he promised to do. What got him elected. Trump will continue to get a lot of slack.

How you would fight what he’s up against? What this Country’s up against?

Easy to cast stones, harder to take on our problems that no one wants to take on. And Abuse of Power and corruption are all part of the landscape here. Either you vote for more of it, and you vote against it. That decision was made along, long time for many in this Country. It’s not going anywhere either.

2. Here we go with the ruhtarded popular vote nonsense again.

The Presidential election was never meant to be a popularity contest…and look at some of the things which are popular. Do you really want those idiots who make things popular more in control of an election?

1. Why not? EA says borders are just imaginary lines so let’s let the entire world vote in our elections. They can be imaginary citizens for a day every so often.

3. He already has demonstrated how much he cares about the country and her people. To even question it seems scripted. It didn’t matter what Trump did or said, the left had plan A, B, C at the ready to respond. Nothing organic about it all.

11. Nyet Comrade………unlike you and your orange buddy, I still have THIS nation’s future at interests, not your reality tv clowns. :)

12. readimg back it seems u guys are twisting my words or I’m not clear enough. When I say #burnitdown I mean representative government. I’ve never advocated destroying international relationships , admiring dictators , or criminal activity by the potus and his administration. I guys gotta quit trying for the gotcha

1. I’ve never advocated destroying international relationships , admiring dictators , or criminal activity by the potus and his administration.I guys gotta quit trying for the gotcha

readimg back it seems u guys are twisting my words

*snicker* Nobody claimed you advocated any of those things. Trump is doing things differently than prior admins, ie not doing the same shit and expecting a different result. If that isn’t your idea of burning it down, if you’re looking for something more extreme, fine, but you can’t say he isn’t changing it up. That’s part of what people voted for. Maybe he gets results (in some cases he already has), maybe not, but at least he’s not doing the same shit that hasn’t worked for decades, if ever.

1. It’s interesting to see the same “he’s damaging our image and international relationships” claims we saw for 8 years with Bush…

It’s almost like it’s driven by the party affiliation of the occupant of the WH but I’m probably just felating the GOP. EA says so!

2. Wouldn’t burning down our representative government also burn down those relationships? How would the executive branch and all of the bureaucracies be kept in check? Would SCOTUS be irrelevant since all laws would be made by the people and the whim of the day? How could another nation actually trust an unthinking and self-serving horde of 300 million idiots voting on everything?

3. Name one international relationship that’s been destroyed?
      Tell me why Obama’s and Hillary’s reset with Putin & Russia wasn’t an issue?
      And how the listed criminal activity (just not intentional) of Hillary’s email server protocol and the POTUS lying about not knowing she had one isn’t an issue, but unproven allegations drummed up by a Fusion GPS dossier (3 in fact) is fine and shows guilt before being proved guilty?
      (The IG report stated, that of the 13 people Hillary email, Obama was one of them. He know about her server, and bald face LIED to you.)

13. EA

July 16, 2018 at 00:03

#notthepoint

But u keep on defending this shit . I’m glad yer being called out lately . Keep telling us about yer independent thinking tho …

Elbie is right about u . U used to stand for something . Now yer just against the dems . Pretty sad bruh

Triscuit

July 16, 2018 at 20:33

I’ve always been 100% against the dems. I’ve always been more on the conservative side of libertarianism and not the social nutter side.

Nothing has chaged except you two taking it personally.

Seriously dude. I’ve been all for telling our’allies’ to put up or shut up in a not so kind tone for nearly two decades. Trump did it so what do you think I’m going to say about it?

Although, neither you or Bill have answered my question ok n about why Russia meddling = bad and other nations meddling = good. Or how you can reconcile being outraged over Russian ‘hacking’ yet be an advocate for online voting even more susceptible to hacking.

1. The Russian hacking thing is easy . If someone attacks me , I fight back regardless of if I have done it befor . When a campaign conspires with the country doing it , its way worse .
      And we would have to figure out the logistics of voting online but I think we should do it as our reps dont represent us . Not sure why that’s a problem to u righties who bitch about congress all day in here . I never said I had a good plan , I do think it’s a good idea tho. It’s like borders , theres no way my thoughts on borders would ever be brought to fruition , but it’s retarded that u have to starve or be raped or have yer kids stolen from u because u happen to be born on a piece of dirt on the other side of an imaginary line from where I was born . It gets old defending meeself against made up stories u write about my positions . It’s lame when u lump me in with the far left due to the fact that I think trumpco is going down for conspiring with russia to win an election . On trumps policy positions I have agreed or given an attaboy to trump when he has said something I agree with or done . Agreeing or disagreeing with his policies has ZERO to do with the mueller investigation . That administration will be shown to be guilty of damn near everything I have posted as ‘ prolly nothin ‘ . He will be shown to be a money launderer . He will be shown to have made multiple payments to multiple women about affairs he has had . He will be shown to have attempted to cover it up . He will be shown to have obstructed the investigation into all these matters . When will it happen ? I dunno , but mueller has strategically indicted people showing Americans what the Russians are guilty of , and he will next indict the Americans involved in the 2016 election . Nixon was impeached for covering up an office break in , trumpco will be shown to have damn near committed treason . U have consigned this desperate tactic of making the DOJ the enemy just like Johnny Cochran did to the LAPD. U have ignored all these facts for a reason I cannot understand . This investigation wasn’t led by a rogue group of sleeper cell democrats . It’s led by a buncha republicans , many of
      Whom trump put there himself. U have consigned the retarded conspiracy that the DOJ , FBI , attorney generals , judges , lawyers , the media , literally everybody who has actually seen the evidence mueller has , not to mention multiple grand jurys( which I guess u think are all plants as well ) are all out to get trump . U make two agents who are bumpin funnies on the side into being the ringleaders of this whole ‘ witch hunt ‘ . U ignore all the lies trumpco has given about their interactions with Russians . U ignore emails and text messages of trumps kid talkin to Russians about having dirt on hilldog , then ignore the fact that trump made up a lie about how that meeting happened or even knowing about it. U ignore trump never publicly denouncing Russia over the issue . Trump openly sides with Russia over his own intel community by taking putins word for it when he says they didn’t cyberattack us . Even tho literally everybody who again , has seen the evidence says they did . This evidence can go on all night but the sad part is , it doesn’t matter to u guys who have dug in . I don’t think there is anything mueller could show that would change the minds of you guys who seem to defend trump sans any evidence other than his word , which is worth less than any president in my lifetime . This isn’t a witch hunt . The DOJ didn’t set him up . It isn’t a buncha democrats throwing their career away over an election , to watch u guys parrot GOP talking points over the Lil bit of verifiable facts that have been released is truly mind boggling . To say that the plea deals are proof that mueller has nothin is the opposite intellectual . This president is clearly compromised some how . After today’s performance even the GOP are starting to slowly back away . The GOP Congress ( who we don’t need anymore ) are failing to do their duty with oversight . That press conference today was one of the most revealing I’ve ever seen. Trump is scared . Trump is compromised. Trump is not doing what’s best for America . Today he failed as a president and I hope this is finally the beginning of the end . If trump survives this scandal our American experiment has failed . There are no checks , there are no balances . Trump will go down as a Manchurian candidate after today’s performance. Most of Trumps voters will go down as the desperate group of Hillary haters they are . Some will go down as people who took a chance and lost . Those who still support trump after this nonsense are firmly positioned as cultists who follow orders . They are not patriots . They are either ignorant or dumb . It’s a sad day for democracy , but hey … at least rich people got their tax cuts right ?

#giggle
      #frown
      #prollysomethin

1. What a bunch of self righteous bullshit dude. I never cosigned any of that shit you and Bill wrongly want to pin on me. Not even a good try.

Wanting you to define hacking and show proof of it and not wanting partisan bullshit in law enforcement isn’t cosigning shit.

But you’d know that if you weren’t so busy playing gotcha games to make yourself feel superior when you really make yourself look illiterate.

1. And btw…you still haven’t answered my questions.

But you want converstaion. You really do! /snicker

I never realized wanting solid proof was being a partisan shill. Lobbing accusations without proof was frowned upon by you and bill for 8 years but apparently it’s okay now because Trump is disliked. That’s where we differ. I don’t like him but I’m not going to stoop to his level and get in the gutter with the rest of the ruhtards.

2. When a campaign conspires with the country doing it , its way worse .
        ————
        No campaign did that. I guess you haven’t moved on from this falsehood. How much MSNBC do you watch?

14. And this, from two of America’s Top ‘Scoundrels’ today.

James Comey

@Comey

This was the day an American president stood on foreign soil next to a murderous lying thug and refused to back his own country. Patriots need to stand up and reject the behavior of this president.

5:06 PM – Jul 16, 2018

John O. Brennan

Verified account

@JohnBrennan
    11h
    11 hours ago

More

Donald Trump’s press conference performance in Helsinki rises to & exceeds the threshold of “high crimes & misdemeanors.” It was nothing short of treasonous. Not only were Trump’s comments imbecilic, he is wholly in the pocket of Putin. Republican Patriots: Where are you???

Both referring to Patriots. One, referring to ‘real’ Republicans. The kind that won’t hold you account for anything. Something that they’re betting on, and or at least hoping for. Their desperation is in not only wearing on both of them, but it’s showing in it’s all glory.

1. The guy u voted for just showed what kind of pussy it is U support . I don’t speak dumdum so I’ll never understand how it is u think all is well . I don’t understand how u can ignore yer own eyes and ears . I don’t understand how u think trump acted like the strong leader of the free world . It was a major disappointment and disgrace . Trump is compromised by putin some how . It will come out . Just remember , u voted for this . U still defend this . Why ?

1. Were you in that 4 hour meeting? Or are you just paying attention to the Media’s line of questioning, are you going to punch in him in the face Mr. President?

From the get go, Trump has always made it clear, it’s better to try to work with Russia. Hillary and Obama wanted the same too. What’s this about eyes that can’t see, ears that can’t hear you talk of?

1. Except when dealing with our allies, neighbors, and friends. He only allows civil conversation with his dictator buddies. Dude is a putz.

1. Like I said before, those closest to you tend to have the toughest conversations with you. His tough stance on NATO, working. His tough stance on trade with the EU, working. His reiterating to Germany again that they are making a bad deal depending on Russia, necessary. Exposing the high tariffs with our trading partner Canada, working since the milk tariffs are not going to be reduced.

I don’t need someone to follow some fake, phony style, I need someone brave enough to make a difference. No more can kickers.

2. I think the intel community is ignoring what their own IG said, that Hillary’s emails were forwarded to a foreign entity that was not Russia. And by the way….Podesta was phished. He clicked on a link or a document and he gave them access to his email and those who communicated with. It’s a lil different that a network attack that penetrates a firewall and DMZ to gain access.

I don’t think this was Trump’s best performance. I see many are incorporating selective amnesia again regarding what the Obama administration did in regards to our relationship with Russia.

Let me refresh your memory, GW Bush iced our relationship with Russia over what had taken place in Georgia. We isolated them in the international community.

Obama decided he wanted a reset, and set out to do that. He continued this thawing during his re-election bid, promising flexibility TO RUSSIA on missiles in the region.

Obama also knew about the Russian attempts to influence our 2016 election, but told the community to stand down, which they did.

The DNC still hasn’t turned over their email servers, and there were issues with Wasserman-Schultz IT guy having access to servers he was not authorized to have access to.

There is a lot out there that you clearly don’t want to see, connect, or be honest about. I’m hoping you can take a deep breath, and understand that you make accusations about the exact behavior you, yourself exhibit, e.g. Ignoring things.

15. Seems many people today spend more time than ever just to find things to BITCH, BELLY ACKE and Find Fault about, EVEN make it up a good bit of the time.
    Truth and Honesty be damn.
    Who will be the next person or people on the “shredding list”?
    Some people are never ‘HAPPY” unless they are destroying the lives of others.{SADDEST}
    Live and let live unless they are bring harm to others.

16. NOT ONE “soul” in this land has any room to speak ill of others ,unless it is a ‘new born baby’.’

YES, I find fault. With people ,there is a lot of fault to find. Look around you, look in a mirror.
    There is also a lot of good. At times it is rather difficult to find in some people.

17. Just heard a couple women talking heads on FOX& FRIENDS.
    IS there anyone in this Country that KNOWS the truth about anything and can or will tell it?

Doubting it VERY much.

1. I think I know which 2 you mean D. the one was so full of hate it was hard to watch her

18. Protestors in Chicago should take a breath, and review the evidence. To me, it looks like the guy was going for his gun. I would call the shooting justified.

19. Looking forward to hearing Mr Obama’s speech honoring Mandela today. It will be nice to remember what an intelligent American sounds like on the world stage.

1. I never call upon my mechanic to read me a bedtime story. I want him to fix my car. Obama is not mechanic, but reads out loud very well.

2. You could just come to my council meeting tonight and see an even better example.

1. Cool…………it is neat you are involved in your local government. Goodonya.

20. Reply
    Leftybill
    July 16, 2018 at 16:42
    It must be Obama…………..or Soros…………..or ACORN………..or BLM………….or Wolfman

——-
    “Blame it on the rain”
    -milli vanilli

21. I am sorry Mr President, not only did you jump the shark, but you missed the jump.

:)

1. What?

WHAT???

The 1980s called .ans want their foreign policy back . . . .is standing up?

“Tell Putin I’ll have more flexibility after the election”.

We don’t have to like trump, but let’s not start inventing history.

Jesus, Crimea happened during obama, and Assad is STILL getting supplied in Syria after Obama’s “red line”.

2. Trying out a new tag line? Needs a LOT of work. Obama promised flexibility to Putin, and then did downward facing dog perfectly.

1. Sure, whatever. Nothing compared to that exhibition of groveling by Donnie. It was embarrassing. Check out foreign press, and most American press, the guy came off as Putin’s poodle (a term used in UK press).

Susanne…………you are smart…………..you know the man bombed…………..big time.

1. Even is good buddy Newt is telling him he frigged up massively. Let us see if Trump has the common sense to acknowledge and error, and learn.

1. Biggest challenge to see if he is up to finally admitting a mistake. I doubt it. But we will see.

2. Nothing compares to promising a foreign country, secretly I might add, more flexibility with missile installations after his election?

We see what we want to see I guess.

1. I do disagree. I along with many others found yesterday’s Trump bomb to be the most shameful example of an American President folding, on live tv, in modern history.

2. Are you ingesting what I’ve written, or talking past me again?
            Both can be bad, and are.

22. Since it is All Star week, time for the tide report.

Cubbies……………………………..55/38
    Braves………………………………52/42
    Giants………………………………50/48
    Cards……………………………….48/46

Of interest, but not in this years competition.

Tigers………………………………41/57

1. To some it is…………..more big news……….it is ALL Star Week. You should like baseball Dottie…….it fits right in with your 1950s view of America. :)

23. Consequently, I enjoy how I made a comical statement on hooks FB, and i’m labeled a trunp supporter. . . . By both he and Gordon

#tribalism

1. I just looked at my comments on FB, don’t think I called you a Trump supporter. I said I think you are wrong in the Trump/Obama comparison. Trump folded worse that ANY President in our modern history. It is very Neville Chamberlain like. Especially when he calls Putin “strong and powerful”. I see romance in the works.

But back to the point………….fact is, at least on this board you do back Trump. Which is mind boggling……………but, shrug.

1. “fact is, at least on this board you do back Trump”

See, there it is. The real facts are…he didn’t vote for Trump, has voiced his disdain for Trump’s behavior on several occasions and has also voiced his disagreement with some of his policies and laws passed while Trump is in office. Yet apparently because he also has voiced agreement over some policies and laws passed and does not run through here on a daily basis with his hair on fire calling for Trump’s ouster, by any means necessary, he backs Trump.

Yes, it is truly mind boggling that there apparently is no middle ground between being a full-on Trump supporter and fully anti-Trump.

1. Applies equally to myself, Clown and others. It’s a perfect example of what middle America is sick of, the “if you’re not fully with us, you’re against us” attitude.

2. In fact, doesn’t like like I referenced you at all, except to disagree with the comparison. Another swing and miss. Perhaps you can point out on that post, where I call you a Trump supporter? :)

3. Doesn’t appear like Hookie called you one either on that post. I am forced to ask…………what are you talking about? :)

24. Reminder:
    The Intelligence Community Inspector General (ICIG) found an anomaly on Hillary Clinton’s emails going through their private server, and when they had done the forensic analysis, they found that her emails, every single one except four, over 30,000, were going to an address that was not on the distribution list….it was going to an unauthorized source that was a foreign entity unrelated to Russia.

In late 2017, ICIG Chuck McCullough — who was appointed by former President Barack Obama — took the unusual step of coming forward publicly to say that he perceived pushback after he began raising the alarm about issues with Clinton’s servers to then-Director of National Intelligence James Clapper.

He said he found it “maddening” that Democrats, including Sen. Dianne Feinstein of California, were underselling the amount of classified information on the server.

McCullough said he “expected to be embraced and protected,” but was instead “chided” by someone on Capitol Hill for failing to consider the “political consequences” of his investigative findings, Fox News reported.

The ICIG has not publicly disclosed the findings Gohmert described in the meeting between Rucker and Strzok, but the congressman said the watchdog can document them.

http://dailycaller.com/2018/07/12/ig-clinton-foreign-emails/

25. Merc, I actually enjoyed your Shrubbery comment, why I followed with Chancellor Palpatine. :)

1. Not that I am aware of. I see a man consistently shifting blame. Again…….I see nothing admirable in the guy, and am baffled that ya’ll do. Shrug.

I mean I laud old school Conservatives……..they get it. You used to be one. Shrug.

1. And newflash…I was NEVER an old school Conservative.
        Please retain:
        My first even Presidential vote was for Ross Perot.
        My second, Ross Perot.

If you could manage to stop misrepresenting me, I’d appreciate it. It’s been almost 2 years, and I’ve yet to see it happen.

1. Agreed. A lot of talk about his fooling people, but clearly his show has very little interest.

26. SSSCzar
    July 16, 2018 at 13:48
    Indeed. The bleeding from the ears thing…yikes!

——

It’s actually very common after a depressurization event. Just like the air rushes from the aircraft it also rushes from inside the body to the outside. Bloody nose, Blood from ears, abdominal cramps, aching joints and sinus headaches are the result of rapid decompression inside the body. The FAA doesn’t require that to be a part of the safety briefing since it only serves to scare the shit out of the passengers.

27. Was it going to be a blow up no matter what Trump said ?

#yes

BTW, where was OB during Benghazi ? Anybody ?

was the “commander in chief ” derelect in his duties while Americans looked for back up ?

1. They wonder why we have suspicions about the heads of our intel community. After watching them lie to the American people about Benghazi, most of us have good reason to be suspicious.

1. irs targets conservatives and no jail time , or impeachment
        Fake evidence to take down a presdidential candidate … is not treason ?

1. Hillary’s list of crimes committed, but she didn’t mean to do it.
          Obama’s lies about not knowing she had the private server (accomplice)
          Jeopardizes our national security, both of them, treasonous?

1. The answer is simple. The strength his base expects every day is not some empty political theater designed to win praise from CNN. There is only one battle that matters in the short term, and that is the attack on his presidency from the Mueller probe and the weaponized subsets of the FBI and Department of Justice.

The slightest hint of a Trump denunciation of Russian meddling would have been instantly, virally blasted around the universe as a confession that his election was indeed illegitimate. The hounds baying for his demise gleefully conflate Russians hacking Democrat emails with the Trump campaign conspiring to deny Hillary Clinton her rightful victory. They know that an underinformed public will lap up that narrative if they can hammer it forcefully enough.

We will never know the exact language Trump may use to address past meddling or discourage it in the future. But anyone who was expecting some high-drama public showdown in Helsinki is ignorant of what Trump seeks to do long-term with Russia, and is oblivious to the baseball bat he would have handed his enemies to beat his brains in.

That is excusable among the general public. But for those who pay attention to these matters for a living, the blindness is willful.”

1. They (Outrage, Inc.) know that an underinformed public will lap up that narrative if they can hammer it forcefully enough.

28. EA
    July 16, 2018 at 18:35
    The Russian indictments are telling the story of the Americans who will come next . U gotta lay out what happens befor u can indict an administration . If Mueller would go a Lil faster I would call it a perfect prosecution

—–

A great legal mind once said you can indict a ham sandwich.

An indictment means exactly zero, the prosecutor presents only the evidence they choose and no one presents the other side. How long before an attorney shows up representing some of these Russians and demands discovery of any actual evidence. To say these are simply politically motivated charges is a vast understatement of just how stupid it is to believe anything will come of charging Russian spies for doing what Russian spies do.

If stupid were a crime its Podesta and the DNC that would be indicted.

1. while the americans strozk and mccabe and comey usewd lies to take down an elected American President

29. I dont trust Rosenstein and Co. and I have not been the lied about , but they have tried to negate my vote

30. Though the economy grew at just a 2 percent pace in the first quarter, Powell said growth in the second quarter was “considerably stronger than the first.”

“Robust job gains, rising after-tax incomes, and optimism among households have lifted consumer spending in recent months. Investment by businesses has continued to grow at a healthy rate,” he said. “Good economic performance in other countries has supported U.S. exports and manufacturing. And while housing construction has not increased this year, it is up noticeably from where it stood a few years ago.”

Inflation is running around the Fed’s 2 percent target for the first time in several years, while the unemployment rate is at 4 percent and consistent with a level that most economists consider near to full employment. Powell said wages are growing faster than a year ago but not enough to stoke inflation fears.
    https://www.cnbc.com/2018/07/17/powell-backs-more-rate-hikes-as-economy-growing-considerably-stronger.html

Celebrate good times, COME ON…..let’s celebrate, it’s all right..babaaaay….♪♫

31. ok , just heard the tail end of this in passing but Rush was saying something that putin said in the presser about a russian giving 400M. to hillary’s campaign , and said he would like the us intel to have the lead and go ahead and investigate . could be a political enemy that putin wants out , could be true too

1. https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-07-16/putin-claims-us-intelligence-agents-funneled-400-million-clinton-campaign
      Vladimir Putin made a bombshell claim during Monday’s joint press conference with President Trump in Helsinki, Finland, when the Russian President said some $400 million in illegally earned profits was funneled to the Clinton campaign by associates of American-born British financier Bill Browder – at one time the largest foreign portfolio investors in Russia. The scheme involved members of the U.S. intelligence community, said Putin, who he said “accompanied and guided these transactions.”

Browder made billions in Russia during the 90’s. In December, a Moscow court sentenced Browder in absentia to nine years in prison for tax fraud, while he was also found guilty of tax evasion in a separate 2013 case. Putin accused Browder’s associates of illegally earning over than $1.5 billion without paying Russian taxes, before sending $400 million to Clinton.

1. I am leaving room for the progressives and putin being cut from the same lying cloth using fake everything to move mobs .
        I see Trump , and hope he is smarter than all forms of fakers and / trap laying power hungry , global communists

2. Bill Browder’s lawyer was Mr. Magnitsky who was beaten in jail and refused medical attention, who eventually died from his injuries. I saw him several days ago on The Story w/Martha MacCullum.

I’ve supported him and what he’s said until he said to her regarding the Putin Summit, “I’ve spoken with both Democrats and Republicans, and there is not one person in DC who thinks he should meet with Putin.”

This after I just saw Lindsay Graham saying he should keep the summit. That’s when I started to lose my respect for Mr. Browder.

1. “Populist movements, cynically funded by right-wing billionaires worried about their own interests,” Obama said. “These movements tapped the unease that was felt by so many people who live outside of urban course. That their social status and privileges were eroding … threatened by outsiders, those who don’t look like them or sound like them.”

Obama added that the “politics of fear and resentment and retrenchment” have begun to “appear.”
      —————-
      Like Tom Steyer Mr. President? Don’t look like them? Oh is that your veiled racism rearing its ugly head. Have begun to appear? My dear Mr. President, it solidified and expertly conducted by your party.

We see you.

1. A businessman, not a politician. Wonder what their next outrage will be? Admitting a mistake’s not good enough?

One of Obama’s old crew called for a shadow government to take him out on CNN yesterday. And take him out has been the agenda for almost two years. now And Mueller’s all part of it. A coup, in plain view. Can’t happen here, right?

1. Really? They called for a shadow government? They are calling for Treason? Sedition, publicly? wow

1. And one of Obama’s early picks in 2009.

Position: Homeland Security.

Never made it through the confirmation process though, but a man who’s certainly not far from the fruits of the poisonous tree if his recent comments are any indication. Of course, you could also throw in his ‘epic’ shitholer rants on CNN. Another one of his Greatest Hits.

Obama, CNN knows how to pick them, that’s for sure.

1. You should read what he said above. Dude’s off his rocker.

To paraphrase…Working provide dignity, so we’re going to give you a guaranteed income for doing nothing.
            Wait..what???

2. And a man who for years worked behind the scenes in our intelligence processes. His call to action for a shadow government to step in, I found quite interesting. Especially, considering what we’ve seen and continue to see. Some might even call it that. Even the Deep State if you prefer. That’s just one of the nut jobs Obama liked to surround himself with and still does. Like-minded people like Brennan, his CIA Director, who also believed in Hope and Change as early as 1976 when he voted for the Communist Party Candidate for President.

Comments are closed.