Post navigation

15,146 thoughts on “Summer 2018

1. I find it interesting that the left are trying to claim everything is ‘terrible’ but Obama.is trying to take credit for what’s happening.

I have 4 words for him. You didn’t build that.

1. The fact that u find it interesting and democrats are dumb doesn’t change the fact that this has been a ten year recovery . Trump gets the credit cuz he’s in office ( not that it’ll matter to most Americans , trumps a failure ) , but this has been a long process that obama basically became a republican to
      Even get us to

1. The difference between us is that I haven’t forgotten the 8 year mantra of everything bad being Bush’s fault and every tiny uptick, no matter how temporary, being Obama’s miracle.

2. Obama did nothing to streamline the infrastructure approval process.
        Obama did not reduce job killing regulations
        Obama did not reduce tax rates for businesses that have resulted in massive hiring and expansion across several industries.
        Obama did not fight for 1 single solitary manufacturing job, instead he lectured at us that they will never come back.
        Obama was and still is an empty suit.

2. No one knows the final chapter of this continuing story, but the way things are going, this ending would not at all surprise me. Trump, with the final kill shot when “the puritanical conscience of America rises like a cobra and strikes the wrongdoers” – Kind of like 2016, but bigger, better, more forceful this time around. Can you hear us now?

..The outcome of the midterm elections may depend on how quickly the administration can counter-attack on the legal front. When the Mueller charade is finally out of the way, everyone involved in the false applications for a FISA surveillance warrant against junior Trump campaign helper Carter Page will face the music, including Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein and very prominent members of the Obama administration. Whatever happens in November, all this will unravel. The combination of the jungle ruthlessness of high American politics with the idealism of the Constitution occasionally creates bizarre and sordid dramas. Eventually, just when the pious claptrap about no one being above the law becomes almost insufferable, the puritanical conscience of America rises like a cobra and strikes the wrongdoers. The twist here is that the hunted president, who has broken no laws, will make the kill. It’s reality politics, wending toward a surprising climax.

https://www.nationalreview.com/2018/09/robert-mueller-trump-russia-investigation-charade/

1. Rush, has his own take. Didn’t miss much either. The gigglers want to see one thing, yet, reality says another – Another epic clash in making, just like in 2016. Resist, resist, resist – The truth.

1. #giggle

U keep listening to Limbaugh and hannity bud …

U would think at some point u would try to save face .. but no . U guys in here are ‘ride or die’ and I respect that shit ..

1. You still refuse to admit that Hillary and the DNC colluded with Russian sources and that their information was improperly used by our highest law enforcement agency in our government to influence an election.

Excuse me as I laugh at your arrogant obtuseness. 😉

1. ABC is the ones saying he’s tried everything but testifying against trump , but he’s now talking about helping …

U keep on thinkin what u think tho dumdum ..

#giggle

1. ..Sources tell ABC News that Mueller’s office is seeking cooperation from Manafort for information related to President Donald Trump and the 2016 campaign. Manafort, however, is resisting and his team is pushing prosecutors for a plea agreement that does not include cooperation, at least as related to the president, sources said…

Sources say. Everyday, anonymous, sources say. And now, it’s all coming to light with more and more revelations, even the newspapers named, the reporters who were all part of it as were higher ups in the FBI, CIA who were also part of the disinformation campaign to steer a National Election, to destroy a Presidency. Like Schiff said, all the evidence is in the echo chamber, I mean, Public Domain, Gruber.

2. Manafort, however, is resisting and his team is pushing prosecutors for a plea agreement that does not include cooperation, at least as related to the president, sources said…
          ————–
          *cough.cough*

3. R

September 12, 2018 at 17:22

How can you even say that ? Mueller report is not from a trustworthy place .

He is a partisan . If he clears Trump we know its not something he wanted to do , right ?

Robin, you realizing you are stating you have already made your decision, without even seeing the report. You WILL NOT look at any data that may cast some darkness on sunny Don. Please……..pull back from the parroting of pundits.

Mueller is a good man, with a life of service. I have seen nothing to make me think his report will be accurate, whichever way it goes. But for Pete’s sake, at least have the wits to read it, before you condemn it.

Therein lies the problem with dealing with a large segment of the Trump base. NOTHING will change their mind. The ONLY believe Don and their pundits.

1. It is hard for me to see you all question everyone who dares question Mr Trump’s integrity. Yet you give trump an integrity pass almost daily. The man has a far more DOCUMENTED and PROVEN record of stating falsehoods than pretty much anyone else in the public eye.

4. Funny to see you all trash Alexander Downer, a faithful ally and friend of this nation, and rally to PapaD………a convicted felon, admitted liar, and card carrying member of the swamp ya’ll whine about. The Party of Reagan is nothing like the Party of Bush, or the Party of Reagan. Not like anything seen before. :)

1. Excuse me…….he didn’t follow protocol after speaking to Pap and was trying to set up Pap, just like Stefan Halper. My word. Downer’s a Clinton friend, and clearly part of this set up from its inception.

1. Yeah…..poor Pap, the lying convicted felon was set up……..not buying it. Sorry……I would trust Alexander over PapaD, anyday of the week. We disagree………..fair enough.

1. He was. You should read about the 3 people who reached out of the complete blue to this person. Who they are, who they are connected to, and what they were trying to do.

You don’t think it’s odd that some guy out of the blue contacts him through LinkedIn and offers him a job for $30,000 a month??

1. Not buying it……..sorry Mantafort, PapaD and the like are creatures of the swamp……..they are. They are NOT swamp cleaners, but wetland warriors, making new swamps. :)

5. RW……..anyone who considers Rush Limbaugh as a wise sage, really needs to rethink that. The man is PAID to agitate and frighten people. He makes a profit out of stirring strife……just like Maddow and others. Rush has never donned a uniform, held office, ran a business, won an election, and has the morals of a Hollywood starlet……yet, his fans idolize is advice. Boggles the mind.

6. Mr President, I would imagine there are 2900 Puerto Rican families who do NOT consider the deaths of their loves ones to be fake news. Seriously Don……..get a clue. THINK about what you tweet, before you tweet it.

1. We are nation, not a reality tv show. And your words impact lives, not ratings. You seem to think you are ONLY talking to your base, your not.

7. You want common ground? How about this proposal. We all accept the results of the Mueller report, no matter how it goes. How about we trust in our system. The system that has made this nation great.

8. Susanne……..I would call the Government response to Puerto Rico to be eventually successful, after initially minimizing the impact. I do not fault Mr Trump for all the of missteps. However for him to call his response “tremendous”, and “best ever”, that is just pure nonsense. Having thousands die after a storm due to lack of shelter and power, is not a tremendous success. Again……..many of the logistics made response challenging……….but it was not an A+ response. To me at least.

1. And on a personal level, I find it very tasteless, for a man who stopped by in Puerto Rico and tossed some paper towels, then headed off to his Golf Resort in Mar-A-Lago, to lament the Mayor of PR, who was wading in chest deep water to get to folks. Seriously Don…………..your a cartoon at times.

2. This political football is disturbing. I’m done discussing this topic over the bodies of dead people.

No offense, and please understand I’m not attacking you.

1. It is not a political football, it is accurate data. And we can use this data to LEARN from, not score political points on. Like, on island nations, we need to expand the response after the storm to identify vulnerable folks who could die without power for a couple of days.

This data is needs to be in the open, to learn from it. This is not political………………..it is operational.

1. I understand we’ve entered into liberal amnesia. Puerto Rico was about to become insolvent due to massive debt and mismanagement of their government. For 10 years we’ve been hearing about them being on the brink of total collapse. Before the storm they were talking about bailing them out.

That was the Puerto Rico before the storm, and the corruption continued after the storm.

This is a political football.

1. We agree to disagree……..sorry. After the storm, thousands did die. That is a fact…………we need to learn why they did, and fix it……….it was NOT an A+ response. For anyone to call it an “A+” is simply touched in the head. We need to look at the data, and learn from it.

That is not liberal amnesia………that is common sense.

2. I would laud Don is he looked at the report, and said there are MANY things the Island Government, and the Feds can learn. Rather than just patting himself on the back, and given himself kudos. And trying to IGNORE factual data.

9. Have to think the UK kind of wished they had not embraced that Farage/Boris Johnson kind of Brexit and populace twaddle.

10. For the record, the Governor of PR released the higher death toll……….he is a Republican, so not sure why Don thinks the Dems did this.

11. Let’s flashback to August 2014, when Reuters reporter Luciana Lopez showed that Puerto Rico Electric Power Authority was teetering on insolvency. The power company relied too heavily on expensive oil and was plagued by aging infrastructure dating back to the 1960s, a bloated workforce, and a billing system that was arbitrary and difficult to justify.

As a result of the failing infrastructure, rolling blackouts, high unemployment and fleeing manufacturing, people were fleeing Puerto Rico prior to 2014, when the island faced $72 billion in debt. Puerto Rico has lost more than 200,000 citizens since 2000. That works out to about $20,000 dollars for every man, woman and child on the island, where the median income at that time was about $20,000.

Puerto Rico’s roads, bridges, dams, ports, hospitals, water treatment plants and more have been decaying for years. And it has only gotten worse. In August 2015, CNBC again warned of the dangers to the citizens of Puerto Rico of inferior and dangerous critical infrastructure. Fred Imbert reported that the real problem facing the people of Puerto Rico is the lack of maintenance of infrastructure.
    ———————
    http://thehill.com/opinion/energy-environment/353506-puerto-rico-was-a-disaster-long-before-maria-ravaged-the-island

1. If anything, that should have made the Fed understand they would NEED more assets following the storm.

Sorry Susanne……thousands died after the storm, due to storm impact. Quit trying to find blame………………and find solutions and answers.

It is NOT about TRUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. Not due to the storm impact, you’re lying and kicking the political football again.

I’m trying to educate you on the status of PR before the storm.

You’re making it about what Trump said which is making it about….Trump. My word man. Go ahead and chew on the latest pound of Trump flesh while the left dance in glee over the dead bodies because Trump gave credit to first responders and massive efforts by the Fed Gov.

2. Leftybill
        September 13, 2018 at 10:50
        We agree to disagree……..sorry. After the storm, thousands did die.
        ————–
        Impact or after…impact or after…..KICK!!

1. And it seems most don’t want to admit that just a year before the storm hit, they were warning about how one hurricane would great a huge humanitarian crisis for PR. They were hit with 2.

2. To complicate matters, a battle for control over the grid, politics, and the future of Puerto Rico’s energy profile has consumed the recovery process, and its resolution will probably dictate the energy future of Puerto Rico.

12. I am glad to see that the storm has weakened. It’s still dangerous and I wish all who can evacuate have or will.

13. Rice, Clapper, Brennan, Comey, all very quiet these days. Wonder why? The last thing I’ve heard from any of them was Brennan giving kudos to Colin Kaepernick for his Nike Ad.

#brennanjustdoit

1. They sure have been. I believe the grand jury has spoken to Comey already. I thought I had heard that.

1. Great now I’ve got Tina Turner in my head, just a bit different…

We don’t need another zero
      We don’t need to know the way home…..

14. Google executives were so torn up by Clinton’s loss that they immediately began planning how to ensure that someone like Trump never happen again.

There’s your election interference.

1. I always considered Google a virus, once they’re in you’re computer, they’re hard to get rid of. Tears, after Hillary lost. We won’t let that happen again. We can do things. We control all that you see and hear (the Outer Limits).

Is there anyone, anyone at all, who was in position to steer our election who wasn’t trying to?

1. Same way foxnews or breitbart or MSNBC or any of them try and steer an election .

U guys are such beautiful victims

2. Yep. They are not neutral and now we have the proof. Proof that they use their platforms to control data access and influence elections.

15. Susanne, I am not holding Trump responsible for the deaths in PR. Hell, it may just as easily been the failed response of Territorial or city leadership. What bothers me is his contention that those folks did NOT die as a result of the storm. You cannot learn, and do better, if you ignore data. And if I were a family member of someone who died following the storm, it would bother me to hear my President say it did not happen.

1. Those that need to learn that are the local officials. Trump fights back when attacked. Do I agree with everything he says, No. In this instance he was simply praising the work that was done. There was nothing wrong with that. The liberals jump all over him trying to shame him.

1. Many folks need to learn……from top to bottom. But we cannot learn if we ignore data. I do not blame Trump for the response…………but it most certainly was NOT an A+ operation. That implies no room for improvement………..and there IS room for improvement.

1. No one is ignoring data. It’s how it’s being applied that is the issue. This was not the loss figures due to impact. These are loss figures due to the already subpar road/bridge, healthcare and electric infrastructure of PR not being able to address their population.

Was it perfect? No. Nothing is.

1. The President IS ignoring data by claiming the deaths did not happen. They did………he will not learn, if ya’ll continue to excuse everything he tweets.

1. She sure did.
        You must understand that the touch of your hand makes my pulse react…..
        When that video came out, I wanted those stilettos.

1. Why I support as much tech recycling as we can. We cause much damage in many third world nations due to our need for the newest and best gadget.

1. For Gull Island, yes. When I was still married to Alex’s father, yes. We got stuck on the sandbar once, and had to get pushed off. We gave the two men a couple of beers. :)

16. jerzygirl
    September 13, 2018 at 12:17
    The left have been politicizing hurricanes since Bush and Katrina.

jerzygirl
    September 13, 2018 at 12:22
    And the local corrupt Democratic govts remain blameless. Shocker.

Wrong……….I did not hold ANYONE blameless. I merely said it is a mistake to deny thousands died after the storm, due to it’s effects. I am afraid it is YOU who are making this political, by trying to rationalize Trump for saying the deaths did not happen. They did. That is my point. And that is not political, it is a medical fact.

1. They died for several reasons……..but they did die. I am not blaming anyone for their deaths. Only saying, we can do better next time, if we do NOT ignore the lessons from this storm.

2. I am not making this political, the people blaming Trump for the deaths are the culprits.

Yes, lessons can be learned after every natural disaster. But what needs to be kept in mind about PR is that the island resembled a third world country long before Maria. Totally corrupt local govt, bankrupt, crumbling infrastructure.

17. And I do laud all those who worked their butts of in the PR recovery, including most of the citizens of PR, the great first responders, charities, and DOD, amd FEMA personnel. There were many great stories during the recovery………..but in the future, we can do better. We should always strive to do better. Complacency is dangerous.

1. And keeping your island on the brink of a humanitarian crisis is one of the major lessons to be learned. PR still has corruption issues.

18. Thomas, who called his own contentious confirmation hearing back in 1991 a “high-tech lynching,” took a jab at Booker during a conversation with the Federalist Society that aired Wednesday on C-SPAN.

“Honorable – if we could use that word about more people who are in public life, people who actually ask the questions at confirmation hearings, instead of ‘Spartacus,’” Thomas said, prompting loud laughter in the audience.

“But as long as we’re looking at our interests, or scoring points, or looking cute, or being on TV … Especially the legal system, how do we maintain it? If you can’t debate hard issues honestly, with honor, with integrity, how do we keep a civil society?”

– Justice Clarence Thomas

Answer, you can’t. You can only fight the Barbarians at the gate. Two groups enter, one group leaves. A death match.

19. SSSCzar
    September 13, 2018 at 10:28
    You still refuse to admit that Hillary and the DNC colluded with Russian sources and that their information was improperly used by our highest law enforcement agency in our government to influence an election.

Excuse me as I laugh at your arrogant obtuseness.

I dont think they even know about it , or want to know .
    certainly if they cared about ……the apparently not a crime act of c’luding with a foreign nation …. they would want hill and ob in jail

1. They’re all lawbreakers. Look at this unregistered foreign agent Bullshizz of Mueller’s. Dozens, could be charged with it in DC. Podesta included. GPS Fusion, Hillary and the DC included.

Mueller and all of them have shown how ‘dirty’ they are where it can’t even be denied anymore. And the Media, the DNC and corrupt and immoral Democrats played right along with it. Make no mistake about it, that’s who they are. And they’ll destroy anyone and everything that gets in their way because ‘the fix’ was already in, but it wasn’t. The system worked as it was designed. Now, the clean-up, corruption as far as the eye can see.

1. #equaljusticeexceptincaliforniaaspecialbreedoflawlessnees

#whereeveryonegetsanunfairdealandeveroneplaysbyadifferentsetofrules

#californiawheretheroadsarepavedwithpoothehumanspirittoo

2. I find it odd that people who I know are intelligent won’t admit what she and the DNC did, let alone what we are finding out the FBI and DOJ did. As if these text messages are fake. Very odd.

1. and the tapes of people saying what they are doing and or plan to do . DNc/Clinton campaign funded violence , that people stepped down because of the release .

PP videos , of baby parts sale and asked how they can , how they get around laws . But nothing to see here .

The clips are called ( edited ) which of course they are clipped to get to the incriminating footage .

1. The EU is going after Google, so I think their time is up. Regulations will be coming, and perhaps some fines and charges for their political donations of time and materials. Did they disclose them? I don’t think so.

20. TeaParty targetting NEVER happened , and the dirty trick violence at the trump rallies , same thing , dont worry about it . What you see with Occupy , Annymous , Antifa , and violent action at Universities . The blocking of conservative voice on social media , google .. nothing to see here . Obama admin planning the block of a Trump pres , dont belive its possible , not here , not here ..

1. And the organization he created as the ‘coordinate hub’ of the Trump Resistance, their own admission. ‘A Brag’ by any other name that they can respond anywhere, anytime, in this Country at a moment’s notice. An organization, an army that was so important to him, he made it among one of his first priorities as President. Another one who was trying to steer this Country’s elections, except for one small thing, he expanded it to include government. What a guy that Mr. Obama, he ranks right up there with all the other great SOB’s, Socialists, revolutionaries that rained ruin on their Countries.

21. Like I said, an Obama Clone. She’s got the ‘left’ stuff. Lying, deceiving and manipulating:

Crucial facts ommitted

But the fact checkers didn’t find Harris’ commentary or the edited video even remotely accurate. The Washington Post gave the senator four Pinocchios, its most egregious rating, saying the post ommitted crucial facts such as that Kavanaugh was actually quoting the terminology used by the plaintiff in a 2013 court case rather than stating his actual views.

Facts, giggle, what’s that? Perhaps instead of worrying about smelt, they might want to check to see what’s in the water there.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/09/13/kamala-harris-edited-kavanaugh-video-made-for-tv-questions-draw-scrutiny.html

1. Just when I think politicians like Schumer, Booker, and Harris can’t go any lower they crash through the floor.

22. I seem to recall a certain LeftyBill lauding the local government of PR while ranting about Trump and his tweets.

That sounds a lot like blaming one side, one person even, to me.

23. Different sources provided different accounts of the contents of the letter, and some of the sources said they themselves had heard different versions, but the one consistent theme was that it describes an incident involving Kavanaugh and a woman while they were in high school.
    https://theintercept.com/2018/09/12/brett-kavanaugh-confirmation-dianne-feinstein/
    —————-
    Dragging out the Roy Moore template I see. Let me guess….he assaulted her.

Pfft….effin’ lying operatives…

24. In reaction to Dana Perino’s interview with former Secretary of State John Kerry, former Bush spokesman Ari Fleischer said on “Special Report” he was likely advising Iran on how to “wait out” the tenure of President Trump.

“I think everybody in the world is sitting around talking about waiting out President Trump,” Kerry said to Perino. “You’ve got our allies, remarkably — the people that we’ve worked with the closest through the years — who are sitting there saying, ‘What’s next?'”

Fleischer said that when the Iran Deal was finalized, Republican lawmakers sent letters to Tehran warning them that the deal may only last through the end of the Obama administration, because it was not approved by Congress.

“Legislators have a very different job than secretaries of state,” he said. “I think he was giving Iran advice.”

“Trump is really fixing things in the Middle East… If John Kerry is out giving advice to Iran about how to maneuver around what Donald Trump is doing, it’s insidious.”

Fleischer said that when the Iran deal was finalized, Republican lawmakers sent letters to Iran warning the country that the deal may not last after the end of the Obama administration, because Congress did not formally approve it.

Insidious, a pretty strong reference to Kerry from a very civilized, rational and balanced person. Just another, we can be more flexible after the election. Americans voted for policy changes, Progressives, over our dead bodies. We’ll ‘undermine this President’ until we get rid of them.

Insidious:

Lying in wait; watching an opportunity to ensnare or entrap; deceitful; sly; treacherous; – said of persons; as, the insidious foe. 2. Intended to entrap; characterized by treachery and deceit

1. Trump, still holds the ace in the hole with FISA Warrants if there was wrong doing here. He can make it all available for public viewing at anytime and let the public decide.

Some say Rosenstein would come at him with a vengeance if it was to expose it all.

Republicans who have seen it, say there’s nothing to hide and that Trump has nothing to hide either. The word is, it may come out in the next week or so. But with the Hurricane most likely taking up the news cycle, I suspect two weeks. In the meantime, these people continue to a great job of digging the hole they’re in, even deeper. No rush on the part of Trump I’m sure. Give them enough rope.

1. The letter was reportedly given to Feinstein by Rep. Anna Eshoo, D-Calif., but has not been publicly disclosed by senators who have seen the document. Sen. Dick Durbin, D-Ill., said that the letter in question has been referred to the FBI for investigation.

According to a report by The Intercept, the letter was relayed to lawmakers by an individual affiliated with Stanford University and concerns an incident involving the 53-year-old Kavanaugh and a woman while they were in high school.

Californians again putting this all in motion. Anyone see a pattern here?

1. It’s mind-boggling that these people would use the FBI in attempt to delay, distract and destroy another Constitutional process. Especially in a climate that’s filled to the brim with a lack of honesty. Not to a mention a level of corruption never seen before. These people must really think Americans are that stupid, as we if don’t know by some of the posts we’ve seen. But once you leave the echo chambers of California and a few other places known for the same, there’s a whole another Country out there. Trump, is more than just ample evidence of that.

2. I said above that this is their Roy Moore template being dragged back out. They’ve gone all the way back to high school allegations?

They have no shame or scruples.

1. They keep digging the hole. Resist, resist, resist. Smear, smear, smear. Attack, attack, attack. And how exactly does that benefit anyone of us in this Country with that type of platform to run on? Maybe someone in California can explain Martian to us.

1. I viewed at a least of dozen new polls today, all head-to-head match-ups. For me, it’s the undecided, won’t tell, none of your business vote to watch.

Case in point, a Pennsylvania race where all of the missing 12 points went to the Republican.

Democrats and their hate towards Trump will ‘proudly’ show where they stand. The Prairie Dogs, however, are a little more cautious, they know what happens if you come out of your burrow in supporting Trump. The ‘hounds of hell’ will be summoned. The same exact thing happened in 2016. Pound, pound, pounding away, and it changed nothing.

25. Leftybill
    September 13, 2018 at 12:45
    They died for several reasons……..but they did die. I am not blaming anyone for their deaths. Only saying, we can do better next time, if we do NOT ignore the lessons from this storm

——–

I’ll blame someone, I’ll blame the local officials who hoarded supplies and equipment, requiring federal officials to step in and work on corruption instead of helping people

https://www.motherjones.com/politics/2018/01/puerto-rico-to-investigate-if-the-islands-own-power-company-is-to-blame-for-continued-blackouts/

I’ll blame the local island officials who let millions of water bottles sit idle on a runway.

I’ll blame the local officials who let the island get some run down that they were unprepared for a situation like this. Every one of the local officials should by the very least br voted out.

1. As a local official, I work with the departments to keep things up to date, have contingency plans, emergency plans.

This was, and continues to be a dereliction of duty on their part.

Trump callousness and crassness and inappropriateness is noted and well known. But he didn’t leave people with no plan. Nor did he oversee a s***hole of an infrastructure pre-hurricane.

The people of PR deserved better than what they voted for, similar to Flint, MI.

26. No one knows the final chapter of this continuing story, but the way things are going, this ending would not at all surprise me. Trump, with the final kill shot when “the puritanical conscience of America rises like a cobra and strikes the wrongdoers” – Kind of like 2016, but bigger, better, more forceful this time around. Can you hear us now?

I posted this much earlier today. And from what I see, it applies even more now. Amazing what some can accomplish in less than 24 hours…

27. Had an awful thing happen locally in one of our high schools, Fitzgerald. A female student stabbed another female student over a boy. The victim was now dating the boy the attacker use to date.

She did it in the hallway in front of other students. Chased her down the hallway, tackled her and stabbed her in the chest.

The poor young girl died. It’s really awful. Really, really awful. :(

1. That is awful. I was watching a show last night about another women stabbing a women to death (in the chest) in Alaska. Our society has some serious problems that have to be addressed.

1. Yeah, they mentioned the post. Social Media is causing anti-social and psychotic behavior. My son was working yesterday when I got home from work, and haven’t even talked to him about this yet. I’m so glad he’s not caught up in all the social media nonsense. So blessed.

Comments are closed.