Post navigation

12,588 thoughts on “Summer 2018

1. So that makes three now:

Psaki, Holder and Susan Rice who all offered up their two cents. People that aren’t worth a plug nickel when it comes to the truth and ethics in Government.

Former Obama White House official Jen Psaki, appearing on CNN’s “State of the Union,” derided Sen. Susan Collins, R-Maine, as a “fake” feminist for her support of Brett Kavanaugh, who was confirmed to the Supreme Court on Saturday amid allegations of sexual assault.

2. ..The allegations of sexual assault against Kavanaugh have riled women nationwide — but their anger, it turns out, goes both ways.

A poll taken after the nation heard Christine Blasey Ford’s testimony against Kavanaugh, followed by his impassioned denial, found 55 percent of women opposed his elevation to the Supreme Court, but 37 percent were in favor.
    On Staten Island, the Kavanaugh hearings outraged Angie Moore.

“The minute a conservative gets accused, it’s like due process goes out the window,” she said.

In Missouri, where Democrat Claire McCaskill is running for re-election, 47 percent of female voters have told pollsters her opposition to Kavanaugh has turned them against her, while 42 percent approve of her “no” vote.

“We are watching someone be declared guilty without proof,” Kelly Melang of Beech Mountain, NC, told her two teen boys.

“We try our best to raise them to be respectful and honorable,” she added. “But we’ve had to sit them down and tell them, you have to watch your back.”

“I fear for my sons,” said Gayle Chasen of Staten Island. “I believe in women’s rights, but I also believe in the deviousness of girls. Anybody can come up with something from the past and just make up any kind of story.”

Some moms took to social media to declare they’d bought calendars for their sons to record their daily activities, just in case they have to one day defend themselves as Kavanaugh did.

“It’s so terrifying,” Freeman said of her 15-year-old son. “I’m not giving him a calendar. I’m just thinking about not letting him go anywhere.”

____

And the Kavanaugh Calendar is born, you can find it right next to the condoms on Aisle 5.

https://nypost.com/2018/10/07/how-the-nations-mothers-reacted-to-brett-kavanaughs-confirmation/

3. Amazing. Look at all that sand, dirt and dust coming off of South Africa. A real hindrance to anything developing over the Atlantic right now. They say all that debris carried over the Atlantic over tens of thousands of years eventually led to building up of the Bahamas. Kind of weird to think that you may be breathing in particles of elephant dung, even here in Florida. All part of the natural cycles on earth.

http://www.myfoxhurricane.com/saharan_dust_car.html

1. Not sure what the discussion is here, but once in a while as of late I have been getting a screen to sign into Word Press. Not sure what’s causing it. Not frequently, but more than I can remember. I just reset the page and everything’s back to normal.

1. Perhaps. I’m not sure. All I know is it surprised me. If I recall correctly, it seemed to happen when the page is having a tough time loading. And I may have tried to help it along by refreshing the page.

1. Robin, I think things have changed a bit since then (May). A lot of things are coming down the pike. I’m not quite sure yet if that’s one of them. At least, not yet.

4. No more ‘real’ Republicans in Congress I guess.

You can only find them on CNN, NBC and MSNBC or any other place on the MSM where they’re ‘paid’ contributors. Money buys most anything these days.

Only ‘real’ Republicans like Colin Powell need to be flaunted (and the crazy Hispanic women from South Florida on CNN – What a shrill), another who was used as a example in this case. Comey, Rosenstein the same – ‘real’ Republicans.

..No one personifies the triumph of Trumpism more fully than Graham. Formerly a leader of the more rational faction of the GOP, Graham once said, “You know how you make America great again? Tell Donald Trump to go to hell.” But since the death of his friend and mentor, John McCain, Graham has embraced the Trump style in his rhetoric and approach to politicking..

https://www.cnn.com/2018/10/08/opinions/brett-kavanaugh-victory-for-trumpism-dantonio/index.html

1. Another who was used as a example in this case.

Not in this case, but ‘she’ certainly has been used ‘excessively’ for just such a purpose on CNN. If you’ve seen her once. She’s unforgettable. Not only what comes out of her mouth, but that voice of hers.

5. Taylor Swift sends her conservative fans a break-up note and the liberal media love it

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/dan-gainor-taylor-swift-sends-her-conservative-fans-a-break-up-note-and-the-liberal-media-love-it

I heard the liberals I listen to talking about this today.

The most flaming liberal of all, a woman, this is ‘huge’ she said. The ring leader a flaming far-left liberal himself, brought her back to reality. Marsha Blackburn wins. Wanna bet?

Funny how these people associate celebrity status to winning even in our politics. An unfounded notion, celebrities speak for all.

6. Got to love it. You can’t beat Trump. He throws it right back at you.

‘I’ve Got More Indian Blood’ Than ‘Pocahontas’: Trump Rips Dems’ 2020 Hopefuls, ‘Da Nang Dick’ Blumenthal

7. That Limo story sure seems to be another blemish on government. How is so much being overlooked in a state so fixated on taxes and regulations?

1. It’s just a weird story. The owner wearing a wire for the FBI, the driver not licensed and a vehicle being used that didn’t pass inspection that replaced a mini-bus that broke down for the party who chartered it. All part of the story that ended in 20 deaths.

8. As to what happens when Facebook refuses to allow pages to promote their posts, it tends to bury them, even for those who follow the page. In McAlee’s words, “A limited number of people can see it within their feed but you cannot promote it to a wider audience. Many technical blogs who study Facebook reach report this means as little as 2 percent of your audience sees the post if it is not boosted.”

Thus, in the spirit of bonhomie and definitely not an attempt by Facebook to salvage its reputation and keep the cash flowing, “Gosnell” found itself targeted for being “political.” Never mind that Gosnell’s horrific crimes have been documented by both sides or that it’s an actual movie with a release date and not an unsourced disinformation campaign. Facebook pulled the plug on a number of posts designed to promote the movie. A few of the 14 examples sent to The Federalist, ones which do not show as “promoted” on the film’s page at this point, can be seen below.

9. Let me get this straight. The New York Times is trying to explain their polling while also downplaying the results?

The types of people we reached

Even if we got turnout exactly right, the margin of error wouldn’t capture all of the error in a poll. The simplest version assumes we have a perfect random sample of the voting population. We do not. People who respond to surveys are almost always too old, too white, too educated and too politically engaged to accurately represent everyone.

This one, part of a batch of 3 House Races they just released (IL-14, PA-16, NY-1), Republicans lead in all of them.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2018/upshot/elections-poll-pa16-1.html

10. Unacceptable.
    Americans are paying more to cover the costs of illegal immigrants having children in the United States than Congress plans to give President Trump in border wall funding this year, according to an explosive new analysis of Census Bureau data.
    The new report reveals that women in the United States illegally had 297,000 children in 2014 at a cost of $2.4 billion.
    That is $800 million more than the Senate has approved for Trump’s border wall this year and enough to pay for the wall over 10 years.
    https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/washington-secrets/shock-report-us-paying-more-for-illegal-immigrant-births-than-trumps-wall

1. So we have given up the whole myth of Mexico paying for this wall then. I do not want my tax money to fund a monument to fear and stupidity in the middle of the desert. I vote no.

I guess it is time to dust off immigrants as the threat to the nation of the month, since the Kavanaugh hearing is over.

Swear to God, all you folks do is bitch……….even after you win, you find something new to bitch about. But again, I vote no………….I am willing to wait for Mexico to pay for the wall, as Donnie promised.

1. You despise the President and bitch about him every time you mention his name, even when he does something positive for the country. You have no room to talk.

Win? When did SCOTUS nominations become contests?

1. What strikes me is the swing vote they say they don’t have now, is the very man who Kavanaugh clerked under. A man who swore him in as his replacement and a man couldn’t be more pleased with the choice. They tried to destroy a man and this Country’s processes, and they lost, once again.

2. He is the one who has been yelling Mexico will pay for it, along with his base. Cool……….when Mexico pays for it, then build it.

2. No. The wall must be built.

I don’t care if it’s prior to build or post build. The money that would have gone to Mexico must stop and be used for our national security. The new President of Mexico is strong on border security, so he understands.

Walls work and are still being built in several nations. Saudi Arabia is a great example of how new technology makes for a much safer border.

The immigration problem has never gone away. To intimate that the Democrats don’t use the immigration issue politically is well…disingenuous at best.

Now it’s onto attacking me and everyone else. Swear to God, all you do is find a reason to debase all conservatives here and avoid answering questions asked of you. Too bad you can’t control your emotional outbursts.

1. The store day , I know , comes around so fast now ! Sorry about the restless night Dottie , hope you catch up with a nap later

11. Batten down the hatches North Florida, going to be a rough 48 hours. Hang tough. Know those folks in the Carolinas don’t need any more rain, so prayers to them as well.

12. Catherine Herridge:

Two senior FBI officials told the bureau’s top lawyer they believed Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein was “serious” when he discussed secretly recording President Trump and invoking the 25th Amendment to remove him from office last year, according to sources close to a congressional investigation – an account that conflicts with claims from Rosenstein and others that the comments either were inaccurately reported or made in jest.

Former FBI General Counsel James A. Baker told congressional investigators during a closed-door deposition last week that then-FBI Acting Director Andrew McCabe and FBI lawyer Lisa Page came to Baker “contemporaneously” after Trump fired FBI Director James Comey in May 2017. Baker said Page and McCabe relayed details of the meeting where Rosenstein made the comments.

Though he wasn’t personally in that meeting, Baker told congressional investigators he took McCabe and Page’s account “seriously,” the sources said. Further, Baker told congressional investigators he suspected “Rosenstein was coordinating with two people in the administration to invoke the 25th Amendment,” a source said.

Kind of adds to ‘the fact’ of Rosenstein ‘personally accompanying’ Mueller to the Oval Office as his pick for FBI Director. Trump passes on Mueller as Comey’s replacement, then Rosenstein appoints Mueller as Special Counselor in giving Mueller ‘free reign’ to go after Trump.

This part too:

..Baker told congressional investigators he suspected “Rosenstein was coordinating with two people in the administration to invoke the 25th Amendment,” a source said..

If true, do you think Sessions may have been one of them? If so, he bet wrong, big time. If this all unravels as it continues to do. How do you ‘UNDO’ all the damage that Mueller has done and may have been personally part of? Talk is, much more to come within the next 48 hours.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fbi-lawyers-testimony-at-odds-with-rosenstein-denial-on-wire-report

1. Oh yeah………..well did you know that the term “under your thumb” comes from the Middle Ages and the sport of falconry? :)

I will wait for the Mueller report.

1. You may not see a report if things continue the way they are.

If it was corrupt from the beginning, what makes you think otherwise? If the investigation was ‘corrupt from the inside’ from the beginning, but Mueller was ‘totally blind’ to what everyone else could see?

Good luck with that.

1. If we do not see a report, there will be hell to pay. I do not think it was corrupt from the beginning. Certainly no more corrupt than this administration. I will wait for the report.

1. If corruption is found and the investigation is all part of it, they’ll be hell to pay? Do I have that right?

2. Even under circumstances, you’ll get your report, Not the one you expected though. Fixed it for you.

3. I will wait for the Mueller report, who I trust the integrity far more of, than the administration, or the pundits trying to shut it down. Fox and the pundits are out to shut down the probe…………sorry, there is no King in this land. The probe goes on.

4. I will accept it not matter what it says. Unlike you Conservatives. Hell, you had 8 Ben Ghazi investigations, because you never got the result you wanted.

5. Get rid of the EC!
            Senators should be awarded based on population!
            Stack the courts (if we get the chance)!
            Kill the fillibuster for appointments!
            Impeach Impeach Impeach!

Yeah, the Dems just accept the results and move on. 😆

6. How do you expect to have a report, if the whole process is found to be corrupt and all of it’s key players corrupt before it’s even issued? A report that can be used against you? Only a fool would submit it.

7. The report you should be interested in is actually Horowitz’s that is investigating how the Russian investigation was started.

Mueller’s report will not be covering that.

2. I realize many of you Trumpies seem to think that Donnie can now rule as a King, you hold all political power, but screw that. Funny thing about living in a one party state……..it makes the opposition that more dedicated to bring back true democracy. See ya at the polls. I am renting a van. :)

1. Not sure if you are a Trumpie or not Jerzey…….but this wish to end the Mueller Probe is just very common among the Trumpie circles. :)

13. Jerzey………me saying I will wait for Mexico to pay for this silly wall has nothing to do with my personal views on Captain Puddlhead. The Puddlehead said Mexico will pay for it. When they do, I am all on board.

But no, I do NOT want the US taxpyers to fund this idiocy.

1. Yeah, let’s just keep being an extension of Mexico’s welfare system, a welfare system that relies on the US to pay for it all. Perhaps, you should contact the DNC to put it on their platform. Why hide it?

2. But you’re fine….you’ll fund billions to pay for illegals to have children in our country.

Priorities I guess.

14. Tuesday, October 09, 2018

It’s a done deal: Judge Brett Kavanaugh is now a member of the U.S. Supreme Court, and voters tend to think that’s okay.

The latest Rasmussen Reports national telephone and online survey finds that 50% of Likely U.S. Voters think Kavanaugh belongs on the Supreme Court. Forty-two percent (42%) disagree.

National Survey of 1,000 U.S. Likely Voters
    Conducted October 7-8, 2018
    By Rasmussen Reports

1* Have you followed news reports about Brett Kavanaugh more closely or less closely than news about previous U.S. Supreme Court nominees? Or have you followed the story about the same as with previous nominees?

2* Does Brett Kavanaugh belong on the U.S. Supreme Court?

NOTE: Margin of Sampling Error, +/- 3 percentage points with a 95% level of confidence

That was quick. America’s moving on.

1. I so appreciated how Trump spoke directly to Justice Kavanaugh’s children , and said how regarded their father was and is .

15. I so appreciated how Trump spoke directly to Justice Kavanaugh’s children , and said how regarded their father was and is .

1. A National Disgrace. And Feinstein was all part of it from the get go. Accusing Kavanaugh of ‘systematically’ drugging and raping at women at parties at a televised confirmation hearing put it over the top for the Democrats. Some of them blame Stormy’s attorney for what happened. They should look in the mirror. They built that, and now, they’ll pay. 30% approval from Independents for what they did. You don’t win elections that way.

1. I saw a video of antifa in Portand OR taken this last Sat . I heard about it on WLS morning talk radio , I will look for it again

1. How do both sides find the time to protest this much?

Jesus, I barely had time to grab a packet of trail mix for breakfast this morning between meetings and work.

16. Been trying ‘find’ new stories from the leaky Mueller and team. Few and far between. Really did expect them to introduce some new story because it’s been their MO. Nothing, nada. Wondering if they understand the gravity of where things are heading and that anything you say or do may in fact be used against you. They lose, if the Democrats lose. They’ll be no one to protect them from getting the bottom of so much, and with it, the truth.

1. Your live in a policies based in fear. And reaffirms that your fear is so strong, you will risk long term environmental damage to assuage your angst. But sadly, that will not be enough for you will always demand more weapons for the DOD, more ridiculous walls in the desert, and more refugee bans, because you have allowed your passions to be ruled by the lower elements of human nature. You have entered Trump world.

I prefer to live in the Shining city on the hill, not the Deed restricted, gated community, surrounded by walls, and filled with frightened angry folks. See ya at the polls.

But can we all admit that Trump was completely full of horse hockey on this “Mexico will pay for it” claim. As well as his “better and cheaper healthplan for everyone plan”. I am sure you will not admit it………….but you should. Be cool.

1. I kind recall see thousands of Trumpies chanting it pretty loud. I think it is past time to get that filter checked, Clownie. :)

1. Or not. Look honey….we already have 700 miles of fencing. The animals and environment are doing just fine.

I’d prefer you stop acting as if you speak for me. I’d appreciate it.

2. We must a build a wall to protect us from all the poor people who came, just like our ancestors did. Pass. I am not afraid of those who are trying to find a better life. I do not like splitting up families, and huge tent cities. That is NOT the greatness of America I envision.

“America is great because it is good. When it ceases to be good, it will no longer be great”.

1. Would ‘good’ mean acting like decent, civilized beings? If so, the left should clean their own house before lecturing others on how dirty their house is.

1. Their leader already said they aren’t going to be civil until they get back in power. One of the most honest things she’s ever said.

2. Are these ‘poor people’ citizens or green card holders?

There is a tight way and a wrong way. It seems you condone breaking the law.

1. Ochlocracy or mob rule is the rule of government by mob or a mass of people, or the intimidation of legitimate authorities.

Mobile vulgus. If the shoe fits:

The mobile vulgus was not a single animal; it was disparate and socially mixed. The London Mob: Violence and Disorder in Eighteenth Century England The Latin word from which it is derived was mobile , from the verb movere ‘to move’ and this is connected to the expression mobile vulgus ‘excitable rabble’ which has given us the word ‘mob.

1. Thanks Dottie. Everything’s calm here in Central Florida. You can tell there’s a Hurricane around, what I call Hurricane skies. Not much in the way of wind, as we’re beyond the outermost edges of its wind field. I am expecting some rain, but not as much as what they were saying. It’s those people in its path, many of them who haven’t evacuated, so many false alarms over the years, and always the hyping of them. Plus, it’s highly usual to have a Hurricane of this strength ‘so late’ in the season. Unthinkable to many I’m sure (it was to me, still is). But then again, the Gulf has been relatively quiet this year with any Tropical Systems churning up its waters. Giving the Gulf the unfettered Super Fuel to create such an event. Unless it has considerable weakening before landfall, this one, could be really bad for the Florida Panhandle.

17. 3And Elijah was afraid and ran for his life. When he came to Beersheba in Judah, he left his servant there, 4while he himself traveled on a day’s journey into the wilderness. He sat down under a broom tree and prayed that he might die. “I have had enough, LORD,” he said. “Take my life, for I am no better than my fathers.”

5Then he lay down under the broom tree and fell asleep.

Suddenly an angel touched him and said, “Get up and eat.”

6And he looked around, and there by his head was a cake of bread baked over hot coals, and a jar of water. So he ate and drank and lay down again.

7A second time the angel of the LORD returned and touched him, saying, “Get up and eat, or the journey will be too much for you.”

8So he got up and ate and drank. And strengthened by that food, he walked forty days and forty nights until he reached Horeb, the mountain of God.

( from 1 kings 19 )

18. Bless you Robin and Thank You.
    Back from the store . For some reason I feel much tierder than usual.
    You could swear I am getting older by the minute.
    Right now sitting back with some ice water and a few fresh grapes. AND tilted back in my chair.

19. I am disappointed all Florida candidates and party’s have not suspended their ads on a day a Cat 4 is hitting our state.

20. Okay, what the hell happened to the market? Poking a bit……just sometimes the ups and downs can be a bit thrilling.

1. Could be……………good idea. It is just looking back, there seems to have been a couple of “Black October’s”. Wondered why? Thought it may be related to beginnings of fiscal years.

1. Really……..so the Black October during 87 with Reagan was due to China as well………….go figure.

2. Odd……..they do not mention China. :)

October: The Month Of Market Crashes?

October is a unique month. In the west, October is a transitional month, autumn sliding relentlessly towards winter. It also boasts the only holiday where people are encouraged to dress up, scare each other and extort candy with threats of mischief. October has a special place in finance, known as the October effect, and is one of the most feared months in the financial calendar. In this article we’ll look at whether there’s any merit behind this fear.

Read more: October: The Month Of Market Crashes? https://www.investopedia.com/articles/financial-theory/09/october-effect.asp#ixzz5TXun9YPT
            Follow us: Investopedia on Facebook

1. “This goes back to the assumption that the market made wrongly … that once we got NAFTA 2.0 done, we’d pivot to China,” he said. But “the rhetoric on China has only gotten worse, not better.”

———

Not JUST china

1. Fair enough……………..how things down on the farm………or spread……..or ranch. Whatever you call it. :)

2. 3 inches of rain, so cleaning shop and checking cows.

Upcoming frost and more precip might start to make people nervous about harvest.

21. Wednesday, October 10, 2018

With less than a month to Election Day, the Generic Congressional Ballot is now dead even.

The latest Rasmussen Reports telephone and online survey finds that 45% of Likely U.S. Voters would choose the Democratic candidate if the elections for Congress were held today. Another 45% would opt for the Republican. Three percent (3%) prefer some other candidate, and eight percent (8%) are undecided. (To see survey question wording, click here.)

Last week, 47% of voters said they would choose the Democratic candidate while 42% said they would choose the Republican. It is unclear whether the sudden jump to a tie vote is a reflection of the anger surrounding the Kavanaugh confirmation process, but we will continue to watch this in the weeks ahead.

Since Rasmussen Reports began the weekly surveying in early May, Democrats have led every week but one in mid-August when the two parties were tied at 44% apiece. Their lead has ranged from one to eight points.

At this time in 2014, prior to the last non-presidential year congressional elections, Democrats held a 41% to 39% lead. But Republicans went on to gain control of the Senate in those elections and increase their majority in the House of Representatives.

Kind of reminded me of the New York Times polling and three House races they polled where the Republican led in Illinois, Pennsylvania and New York where they ‘downplayed’ their own polling, the difficulties of polling, and how there were too many whites, too many old people in their surveys. Excuses, excuses, excuses.

A far cry from 2016, where they predicted a 100% probability that Trump would lose. Seems they’re going the way of Gallup, it’s just too difficult to poll Political Races with any accuracies anymore.

1. On one poll………..now for the rest of the story.

Poll

Date

Sample

Democrats (D)

Republicans (R)

Spread

RCP Average 9/26 – 10/7 — 47.9 41.1 Democrats +6.8
      CNN 10/4 – 10/7 739 LV 54 41 Democrats +13
      Emerson 10/1 – 10/4 1000 RV 50 42 Democrats +8
      Rasmussen Reports 9/30 – 10/4 2500 LV 45 45 Tie
      Economist/YouGov 9/30 – 10/2 1227 RV 45 40 Democrats +5
      NPR/PBS/Marist 10/1 – 10/1 996 RV 48 42 Democrats +6
      IBD/TIPP 9/27 – 10/3 846 RV 45 43 Democrats +2
      Reuters/Ipsos 9/26 – 10/2 1840 LV 50 38 Democrats +12
      Harvard-Harris 9/29 – 9/30 1330 RV 45 37 Democrats +8
      Quinnipiac 9/27 – 9/30 1111 RV 49 42 Democrats +7

1. You talking to yourself again? You have know idea what each means, how they conduct them, or even what I address in my posts. Think 2016. Liberal laziness, and the ‘elusive internals’ of polling. You may be trying to convince yourself like so many others did in 2016, but in the end, it is what is. You’re nonsensical postings won’t change that either.

1. But you do…………..you are the God of Poll analysis. Noted by your habit of only posting polls when they say what you want. Got it. :)

1. I dive into them. You throw feces like Hook did every day in 2016, the same posts that you just did day after day after day. A tool of dismissal, like you – A tool.

You remind me of the NAACP who polled African Americans, they also focused on the ‘helpful parts’ of their polling, not the part that showed a 35% approval for Trump months ago. Recently, Rasmussen showed the same result.

2. They had Hillary up on 11/7/2016 too.

Most polls are designed to get the result they desire in how the questions are written. It’s pure psychology.

3. No you don’t you pick them apart, and cheery the little bits that make you feel good. Or your pundits to the picking and you just swallow. But fact is, you ONLY speak of polls when they say what you want. Come next week when this goes down on Raz………you will be silent. I will bet money on that.

4. Clownie, I concur……..that is why I enjoy the RCP average…….it provides the only metric of an average of all of them. For many of them individually may be biased.

5. A lot of variables that for sure. Even some deception it appears to me. ABC the standout in 2016. Really moved those averages that Lefty hangs onto.

2. And the polls don’t look much different than they did in 2016. Something’s not right, what could it be? Not like I’ve pointed it so many times in so many different ways. That’s why you find yourself talking to the hand, just like you did 2016. Just like you always will. Repeat it enough, is for losers if you haven’t noticed by now.

22. A composite does no good if you don’t also look at the components.

If you use substandard components the composite is also substandard. If a polling group uses poor methodology it brings the value of the whole down.

1. I do look at the components, and all the major polling sites used by RCP base the smell test. Some of them have little bias’s. But the figure arrived at by them all, provides a good picture I think. You do not have to follow my criteria. Just telling you what I look at.

1. If they passed the smell test you might want to see an ENT doc as well.

Not a one has been honest for a long time.

2. A composite does no good if you don’t also look at the components.

You mean like Rasmussen polling this ‘every week’ since May? Something that the others can’t claim? More ‘data’ than the rest of them probably combined?

1. Maybe they need to send Antifa from Oregon to help with the clean-up. They seem to be self-proclaimed Public Servants of late. Maybe they can reroute the traffic around the clean-up areas. Why be useless, when you can be useful? Poo covering a city’s streets, is some serious stuff.

1. This led to the male teen getting charged with indecent assault, criminal trespass and simple assault in April. He was reportedly arrested at the school and spent nine days in a detention center after being deemed a threat to the community.
      Just a month later, the three girls recanted their allegations and admitted lying about the sexual assault.
      ————-
      I hope they sue for a sh!tload of money and WIN!!! 👿

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *