Post navigation

4,401 thoughts on “Baby It’s Cold Outside!

1. 4In Him was life, and that life was the light of men. 5The Light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.

( from John )

1. Let us hope when he returns he does not appear on our doorstep in a migrant caravan, or in the guise of a Muslim Syrian refugee. Merry Christmas.

1. 10
        “You shall not covet your neighbor’s house; you shall not covet your neighbor’s wife, nor his male servant, nor his female servant, nor his ox, nor his donkey, nor anything that is your neighbor’s.”
        ————-
        Instead, let’s hope he follows his father’s 10th Commandment.

1. Whoosh………made not sense. Not does not negate my point. For a political ideology that once espoused traditional family values, and Christian compassion, those ships sailed in 2016. :)

1. Breaking into a country illegally violates the 10th Commandment of not coveting what is not yours. It’s refutes your point of what Jesus would do.

Jesus never told people to run from problems and use their problems as excuses to take from others.

Using the teachings of Jesus to attack others is all on you buddy.

2. Sorry Robin, when you continue to laud your charitable works, you kind of negate your impact. Wasn’t the Pharisee’s who liked to brag of their charitable works.

As for your friends, have to them go the refugee camps in Turkey and Jordan. Or to the border migrant camps, or any other place where the administration you supports turns blind eyes to suffering, and spread fear of the refugee, not empathy.

You do not have to prove your goodness to me, but I think some of you are going to have some explaining to do to the Big Guy (or Gal), when you take that final escalator ride. Perhaps not you, but many who preach fear, avarice, and intolerance in his name. Maybe not. Either way, I am cool with myself when my head hits the pillow, or my record when St Pete checks the file. :)

1. “Baby it’s cold outside”. :)

Not hate…….being politically incorrect, yet accurate. How it is. Sorry Susanne, Jesus does not preach refugee bans, waterboarding, pathological adultery, lying, border walls, spreading fear of one faith, or cutting programs to the poor, so you can give more money to the wealthy. Kind of the opposite. Trust me, it is in the Bible. A pretty good book.

Just not going to let the “Holier than thou” right act all sanctimonious anymore. When they hooked on to the Trump train, they wiped out any moral highground they held. At least in my opinion.

1. The charities I support and the actions O have taken, are none of your business. Hate to tell you but bragging about good works is a Conservative trait. . But you can go ahead and praise yourself all you like, if if it makes you feel good. Just not my style.

2. Oh here we go… none of my business. Careful stepping down from your pedestal today. Robin’s charitable endeavors are none of yours either.

See how that works?

1. Read what Jesus did preach, and change the direction you continue to go.

Luke 6: 41-42:
          “Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? 42How can you say to your brother, ‘Brother, let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when you yourself fail to see the plank in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye.

1. I have, and try to let them guide part of my life, and my vote. As should everyone……if they choose. Not you EA, I get it, not including you in that. :)

2. No you haven’t. We just watched you. Her religion is none of your business, how she worships is none of your business. You preaching about Jesus while judging her religion based on politics is the anti-thesis of you trying.

You use Jesus to attack her. Period.

2. Sorry, I am not going to praise a group for their charity, when their support keeps in power a man, who lies daily and harms many. If they want congratulations for their good works, they are doing them for the wrong reason, anyway. Shrug

1. Oh yeah, I keep forgetting, it is everyone else who has changed, not the Trump base. It is the RINOs, the media, our allies, and everyone else who has changed. Only the true Trump base has kept on an even keel………..that is funny. :)

2. It doesn’t take much to realize how you’ve been attacking Robin and using Jesus to do it. Take a moment to reflect. Is this the type of person you want to be?

1. Um, the law keeps him in power.

Tides roll in, tides roll out. It’s simply time for those you may not agree with to have their turn at the wheel. You can either handle it like an adult, as I do, or you can throw a perpetual tantrum like a toddler.

3. Well Donnie, make a deal with you. Give you $2 Billion for your silly wall this year, and “IF” we see that big surge of money flowing into the Treasury from your Mexico deal this year, we will give you the other $3 Billion next year. But again….depends on if you trade deals are working.

1. Let me guess…….she may be a terrorists, or being try to illegally stay here. Honestly………I do not recognize my nation anymore. Instead of the badazz sheriff walking down the street, we are the frightened townsfolk, hiding behind our shutters. What a long fall, in a short time.

1. Sometimes hard decisions must be made. Yemen is a nightmare, it used to be the gold standard of Obama’s foreign policy regarding terrorism.

You have no idea what this women is involved in.

1. Boy, you had to go back over a year to find something nasty to say about New Zealand. Does it make you feel better. :)

1. Yeah……….sounds like the “logical reaction” we tend to hear from those who deny it………..shrug. Never any solutions……..merely memes and talking points. Your ignorance of the issue will not make it go away. But keep trying. :)

1. I’m not the one stomping my feet shouting “settled science” like some people.

I’ve actually provided solutions on a number of occasions but that would require you knowing how to read instead of being an infant.

4. Since some are so fond of polls:

A new survey shows that the “top problem” cited by Americans is “government,” and the second top problem is “immigration.” For contrast, among the issues seen as least problematic for Americans are “unemployment-jobs” and “gun control/guns.”

5. “we would have never gotten away it” Comey bragged the other day as to how and what they did to Flynn. We’ll find out soon enough whether they do or not.

Flynn’s sentencing began 30 minutes ago. What will the Judge decide? Will he go along with it, or will he stop them dead in their tracks as to what they’ve done to not only Flynn and others, but to the entire Country? Will there be a crack or shattering of the corruption today with a Judge that holds all the cards? Justice today, or just more unchecked corruption by Comey, Mueller and so many others? Stayed tuned.

1. Will they fulfill RW’s Trumpie Wet Dream…………….the crowd is breathless in anticipation. :)

Wait for the Report. :)

2. Do you seriously think a retired USAG General, and ex-head of the DIA, does NOT know it is illegal to lie to the FBI??????????? That is just plain asinine. Sorry……..swing and a miss.

1. So you are saying “He forgot lying to the FBI is a crime”? Really……….I never have. Have you? This gets funnier by the second. :)

1. Agree totally on that one Erick. And the former head of the FBI forgetting 245 times….acceptable to him I guess.
            But it’s our issue.

2. Horsecrap………..spin all you like. At least this man has the stones to take some responsibility, now.

3. SSSCzar

December 18, 2018 at 11:48

Comey forgot 245 times.

Victor Davis Hanson has always looked at Comey as a tragic figure, but after his Republican bashing performance yesterday, he now refers to him as a comic. Comey’s running scared. The truth, is worst enemy of all.

1. Do you fully understand the meaning of what transpired here, or are you just making excuses in this new Amerika you’ve pledged allegiance to? You took an oath to?

“we would have never gotten away it”

1. Yes, I do. Because I only stick to the facts and what is revealed at sentencing……….not following every Conservative pundit’s twaddle on it.

1. As I do with Mueller. I will comment on the Mueller Report………when it is released. But I do enjoy RW’s and EA’s guessing on it daily. :)

2. Hey Clownie………..good to see you. Always love to see you chuck cans at me………shows you still have some juice. Get that filter fixed. :)

1. Seems to me for a couple of months, you have been saying “justice” should not apply to those in the Trump camp. You hold them innocent of anything……even with they confess. So, Pfffffffffffttttttt. :)

1. Seems to me that your idea of justice is biased toward those you agree with. There wasn’t anything but whining from you over Kavanaugh. No defense of him being able to face justice…just guilty, guilty, guilty.

2. Flynn didn’t do anything illegal at all. The FBI knew every word of his conversation as part of the transitional Presidential team in speaking with foreign leaders and that there was NO wrong doing on his part – A normal and perfectly legal process that’s now been criminalized.

Their objective with Flynn was to entrap him, for not matching up word for word his own conversations during the transition. Conversations they already knew about, where they already concluded that there was NO wrong doing on his part.

If there was NO wrong doing on his part. What was the objective here again in interviewing him for something they already knew about and that there nothing illegal about it?

But speaking with a Russian as part of your job, sure plays well with the audience doesn’t it? Justice, innocence be damned.

Let’s wait for the ‘corrupt investigation’ to end so that we can see the truth. You should hear yourself.

1. Yes he did…….hence the sentencing. Your just plain wrong. You hold ANYONE associated with Trump as blameless. Your wrong.

1. Have no idea of what you talking about. I am glad they are banned. I am glad he did it. A few good items does not wipe out all the crummy policies he has passed.

1. The Trump administration moved Tuesday to officially ban bump stocks, which allow semi-automatic weapons to fire rapidly like automatic firearms, and has made them illegal to possess beginning in late March.
      ————–
      Congress couldn’t do it I guess.

1. Says the guy who whined about anyone who disagreed with Obama…

Looking back, I don’t think you have changed. You’re still the whiner who can’t handle disagreement. You’ve just ramped up your whineyness.

1. Whatever you say………get your filter fixed. :)

Clownie……I love how I seem to live so much in your head. Rent free. :)

6. Rasssa………frassa……..comey…………..Mueller……..rasssa………..hillarry…………comey again……..rassa.

Ya’ll are a hoot. :)

1. Comey and Hillary are NOT President, and therefore do NOT damage my life at all. Capt Jcakazz is. Your comparing apples and asteroids. But you do that a lot lately. :)

1. Now, you are even copying my comments……….your a hoot. But……….but………..but, everyone else has changed. :)

Dude…..it is nice to reside so strongly in your mind, that you must comment on everything I say. I feel honored. :)

7. The document stated that Flynn told agents “not really” and “I don’t remember” when they asked if he had requested Kislyak and the Russians not engage in a “tit-for-tat” with the U.S. government over the Obama administration’s sanctions in December 2016.
    Flynn was not charged with wrongdoing as a result of the substance of his calls with the Russian ambassador.
    ————–
    Comey couldn’t remember 245 times. Why some refuse to admit what is going on is still troubling.

1. Comey’s case has nothing to do with Flynn’s. Mr Flynn is owning up, and taking responsibility. Good on him. Not going off on your Comey goose chase deflection. Flynn broke the law…..he admits it, and I hope no jail time for him. But fact is, he broke the law. I remember when Republicans backed Personal responsibility. But then again, back then they also backed allies and free trade. :)

8. For Heaven’s sake BOTH sides…….pass a continuing resolution, for a month so you do not screw up everyone’s Christmas.

1. I see what I mean about your pathological need to comment on everything I say. Your my own troll………I feel honored. :)

9. Guess this judge is in on the conspiracy too , eh RW? Don’t see him throwing anything out . He wants to give Flynn prison even tho mueller has recommended none . Courts in recess .

1. Oh everyone is…………….anyone who ever associated with Trump is innocent. No matter what the law, or even they say. It is a cult.

1. And what do the facts say that led to all of this?

“we would have never gotten away with it” Comey bragged the other day as to how and what they did to Flynn.

Gotten away with it? Follow the facts.

1. I do not have to say, I am not the judge, nor in the jury. I trust the facts laid out in court, and in sentencing. Your the one who think this is all some great conspiracy.

2. My friend, you are the one who is unable to accept the situation as it is. You want to spin it into some grand conspiracy. Sorry…..it isn’t.

1. I concur. Mr Flynn took the high road when he admitted he did wrong, and has met with the Special Counsel numerous times, to continue to make amends. Goodonhim.

RW, seems to me, you imply taking the highroad, means falling on your sword for your lying boss. That is inaccurate. That is the low road, especially when your boss deserves no such honor. Like Donnie. :)

1. I really don’t think the judge wants to go along with it. He knows what conspired here and it probably goes against everything he believes in as a judge.

1. Obama ‘Do everything by book’ Susan Rice wanted all to know in the last second, minutes of his outgoing Presidency. You ever wonder why she felt that was necessary ‘as her last official act’ in the ‘outgoing’ Administration? Perhaps, Congress needs to ask her.

Just the facts, right?

1. Yet you weren’t on a two year long tantrum while he was running.

Why us that?

The adults in the room (you know who you are) don’t like the guy yet choose not to deliver daily rants about how he’s ruining everything…

1. Not sure of your point. Mr Flynn broke the LAW. Should the LAW be enforced? Not sure of your point. Sounds like you are saying making sure folks follow the law, is corrupt.

1. McCabe, no big deal Mr. Flynn, we just want to talk with you – NO need for an attorney.

Comey:

“we would have never gotten away with it” Comey bragged the other day as to how and what they did to Flynn.

Dirty cops. Mueller too.

2. AND BOTH are directly related to Flynn’s case. WOW. Your defense of so much ‘in plain view’ is truly astonishing.

3. They sure do not seem to be in this court. You live in Op Ed land, not reality. Stick to this case.

10. Tide Report………….

RCP Average 11/28 – 12/16 — 42.7 51.6 -8.9
    Gallup 12/10 – 12/16 1500 A 38 57 -19
    Rasmussen Reports 12/12 – 12/16 1500 LV 47 51 -4
    NBC News/Wall St. Jrnl 12/9 – 12/12 900 A 43 54 -11
    FOX News 12/9 – 12/11 1006 RV 46 52 -6
    Economist/YouGov 12/9 – 12/11 1303 RV 43 54 -11
    Reuters/Ipsos 12/5 – 12/11 2257 A 43 52 -9
    CNN 12/6 – 12/9 RV 40 53 -13
    Emerson 12/6 – 12/9 800 RV 43 47 -4
    CNBC 12/3 – 12/6 802 A 41 47 -6
    NPR/PBS/Marist 11/28 – 12/4 835 RV 43 49 -6

1. Guess most of America must now be in on the conspiracy.

Clownie……..did we make the bet, about Trump doing 8 years? :)

1. Yeah………too bad the Majority voted for the other person. We are stuck with the liar who lost by 3 million votes. :)

1. 10000000000000000% COMMON GROUND. Have posted it on FB as well. It is bullcrap what they are doing………and I am pissed at my left for ignoring it.

1. That would require using twitter…….I don’t tweet. Too damn old. But glad I struck a nerve. Truth hurts. :)

1. Deflection….and your buckethead idol calls the free press, and have the nation, the enemy, so spare me.

2. Yes, we get the Foxbots and Pundit led folks are still stuck on that talking point……..but most do not buy it. Face it, folks do not like Donnie BECAUSE OF DONNIE….what HE says and does.No one else.

3. Yeah, Obama just spied on the Press, just like he did with a Presidential campaign. When you declare war on the country, even government wasn’t off limits for this man.

11. Update: A federal judge told former national security adviser Michael Flynn that “arguably you sold your country out.”

U.S. District Judge Emmet Sullivan said he “can’t hide my disgust, my disdain” for this criminal offense. He said Flynn committed a “very serious offense” by lying to the FBI on the premises of the White House.

The judge asked Flynn if he wants to postpone his sentencing so that he can get full credit for his cooperation. He said he’ll take into account Flynn’s service to the country and his cooperation, but will also factor in aggravating factors in deciding his sentence.

I’d like to see the full transcript here, that’s pretty strong statement by itself.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/flynn-in-court-for-sentencing-with-good-luck-wish-from-trump/ar-BBR6gow?ocid=spartanntp

12. Flynn’s conduct was far worse than he pled guilty to . Just like I told u RW . He cooperated and pled down . But the judge doesn’t wanna let Flynn off the hook . He thinks he’s a traitor . The judge called him that .

#giggle
    #prollynothin

1. Before he offered him the option to withdraw his plea. Since he’s admitting guilt the judge is now going after him.

1. It seems the stuff I read is a lil more on point than the hannity lines RW repeats . Especially when everyone who sees the full reports in evidence tend to side with my hypothesis that I get from NYT and WAPO . But u keep on pretending like I’m not on the right track . 😉

1. Very strange set of events today, culminating with the judge inferring treason on the part of Flynn before later walking it back with a little help from Mueller. But the damage is already done, the word ALREADY used – And we all know the rest of that story. My first impression here? Was the judge and Mueller playing a game of good cop, bad cop? I hope not.

1. Funny, and here I thought he’d be angry about not getting all of the memos. He’s definitely a 10 on the anger scale though. 😀

2. The judge has seen the evidence , the unredacted memos . Just like EVERY SINGLE JUDGE who has seen the evidence , he considers the crimes very serious . The first thing the judge did was get Flynn under oath saying he wasn’t set up by the fbi . After that he went after him . Sorry dumdum , u just had another hannity conspiracy bitch slapped by evidence . And this is just the beginning . Wait til the trumps are on the hot plate !!

#giggle
          #prollynothin

1. What Flynn was alleged to do in conjunction with Turkey was sleazy and unbecoming of his status. This lying stuff was a trap.

2. Personally I think Flynn just wants it over with so he can make millions writing his book. Plead, move on.

1. It’s really good. Very funny, because it’s told from the Dog’s perspective. Just have tissues ready. 😀

13. President Trump’s embattled charitable foundation has agreed to dissolve itself under judicial supervision as part of a lawsuit brought by New York Attorney General Barbara Underwood.

The Trump Foundation had previously sought to dissolve on its own terms but has now signed a stipulation that requires it to do so with monitoring by the court and oversight by the attorney general’s office, which must review and approve disbursements of remaining funds to make sure the recipients are legitimate.

“Today’s stipulation accomplishes a key piece of the relief sought in our lawsuit earlier this year,” said New York Attorney General (NYAG) Barbara Underwood in a statement. “Under the terms, the Trump Foundation can only dissolve under judicial supervision – and it can only distribute its remaining charitable assets to reputable organizations approved by my office.”

———————-

but but , clinton foundation!

#giggle
    #prollypartoftheconspiracy

1. She’s just carry on what Schneiderman promised after Hillary lost. That promise was to use his office to go after Trump, his family, his businesses, his charities, all to destroy Trump. This is not worth the fight.
      Too bad for St. Jude’s though.

2. “Contrary to the NYAG’s misleading statement issued earlier today, the Foundation has been seeking to dissolve and distribute its remaining assets to worthwhile charitable causes since Donald J. Trump’s victory in the 2016 Presidential election,” Futerfas’ statement said. “Unfortunately, the NYAG sought to prevent dissolution for almost two years, thereby depriving those most in need of nearly $1.7 million.”
      Futerfas went on to contend that in the past decade the foundation has distributed about $19 million to 700 different charitable organizations.

Shortly after the Futerfas statement was released, Underwood shot back with a follow-up statement of her own, insisting that the foundation wanted to dissolve itself, but that the dissolution required government oversight.
      ————
      No charges, indictments, just oversight of disbursement.

14. Idris Elba says #MeToo movement is ‘only difficult if you’re a man with something to hide’
    ————-
    What cave has he been living in?

15. RW
    December 18, 2018 at 12:56
    What matters is not the means, but rather the end result. Where have I seen that before?

—————–

iran/contra ?

1. My favorite L&S was when they were working in the hospital and were trying to change the bed of that heavy patient. Great physical comedy that one.

16. Congressman Dan Crenshaw said he called Pete Davidson after hearing about the disturbing social media message the “Saturday Night Live” star posted over the weekend.
    Crenshaw, the former Navy SEAL who wears an eye-patch on his right eye after being injured by an I.E.D. in Afghanistan, was mocked by Davidson on “SNL” in November. Crenshaw told KPRC2 Houston (via The Hollywood Reporter) that he reached out to the star after seeing the 25-year-old’s social media message.

“I talked to him personally [Sunday],” he said. “We don’t go back very far. We’re not good friends. But, I think he appreciated hearing from me. I told him everyone had a purpose in this world. God put you here for a reason. It’s your job to find that purpose. And you should live that way.”
    ————-
    Great guy.

17. WASHINGTON (AP) — The Trump administration Tuesday banned bump stocks, the firearm attachments that allow semi-automatic weapons to fire like machine guns and were used during the worst mass shooting in modern U.S. history.

The regulation gives gun owners until late March to turn in or destroy the devices. After that, it will be illegal to possess them under the same federal laws that prohibit machine guns.

Bump stocks became a focal point of the gun control debate after they were used in October 2017 when a man opened fire from his Las Vegas hotel suite into a crowd at a country music concert, killing 58 people and injuring hundreds more.

The regulation was signed Tuesday by Acting Attorney General Matthew Whitaker. It will take effect 90 days after it is published in the Federal Register, which is expected to happen Friday.

Bump stock owners will be required to either destroy them or surrender them to the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives, a senior Justice Department official said. It is impossible to know just how many bump stocks Americans own because the devices aren’t traceable, but ATF has estimated that between 280,000 and about 520,000 have been sold since 2010.

—————————–

well done . thats two this week . Prison reform and bump stocks .
    somebody hears the footsteps of democrats creeping up behind him 😉

1. Some people are so good at bump firing they don’t even need that.

I know a guy who bump fires a 30 round magazine from his shoulder in about 7 seconds. No modifications. It was my rifle.

It’s feel good regulation that effectively does nothing.

18. Former FBI Director James Comey says that Michael Flynn, the former national security adviser, was told he could have an attorney present during a meeting with bureau officials last year, but also says that officials told Flynn that the interview would be faster without one.

“I believe the deputy director volunteered to him that you are welcome to have somebody present from the White House Counsel’s Office,” Comey told lawmakers on Monday, according to a transcript released Tuesday. “And I think he said, in substance, there’d be no need for that.”

————-

giggle

Trump lies don’t do well under oath …

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *