Post navigation

4,401 thoughts on “Baby It’s Cold Outside!

1. The question is not the conversation itself, that’s common knowledge, and not at all illegal for any incoming Administration. The question is, who leaked it and unmasked him? Not to mention how Mueller used it yesterday as part of his own story telling. Just like the Press has done all along. Someone had access to the conversation. A question that’s still unanswered to this day.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/spicer-blasts-unmasking-of-flynn

1. Those 19 coveted interviews encompass a lot of different people, maybe even a trading of war stories between both Mueller and Flynn. Who knows? Nice touch by Mueller though, people will run with just that as you do.

Mission accomplished as Mueller grins from ear-to-ear.

Cooperating and asking questions is kind of a mute issue if the answers are all the same, and not the at all ones you want. We’ve seen redactions before, and too many times, things that should have never been redacted. But it’s great way to build on a story and to fill-in-the-blanks as you prove to us everyday. And unfortunately from what this Country continues to see day after day, it’s the latter part that’s the most important part for most, even for our corrupt media. Build Your own buffet and gorge yourself in it everyday. As you do, as you always will.

1. In other words, people like you and the media are helping build the story that Mueller doesn’t have, just look at how verbatim Mueller’s use of the Washington Post is in his sentencing memo. They did the same exact thing with the FISA Warrants. Circular reporting as evidence and no one seems to care. The difference between you and me, and that’s, a HUGE difference.

2. The Associated Press wrote a piece about Mueller’s charges with Flynn yesterday suggesting Flynn’s cooperation (However, one defines that. All dependent on who holds the pen, or controls the keyboard), suggesting whether or not Trump would go full throttle in attacking Flynn like he did with Cohen.

I didn’t expect it, haven’t seen it, nor am I expecting it.

Sometimes you just have to ‘pay attention’ to what’s really going on around you. And unfortunately, that’s a skill that’s long since moved out of this Country. The dumbing down of America on full display.

3. Perhaps, I should put it another way for the ‘dim-witted’ here. I am no less incensed by someone being imprisoned, or sentenced to death for a crime they didn’t commit.

And that includes a sitting President and everyone in between.

Justice, truth, still has a place in this Country as much as some ‘insist’ on destroying it. That’s who we are, or at least, who we ‘claim’ to be. Lose that, there’s not much left to hang onto, is there?

4. USAF HERITAGE OF AMERICA BAND LAST FULL MEASURE OF DEVOTION LYRICS
    In the long and honored history of America
    There are names that shine like beacons in the night
    The Patriots whose vision gave us meaning
    Who kept the lamp of freedom burning bright

In the long and honored history of America
    There are those that paid the last and final price
    Who were called upon by chance, or desperate circumstance
    To make the ultimate sacrifice

A grateful nation bows its head in sorrow
    And in thanks for guaranteeing our tomorrow
    The last full measure of devotion
    That’s what they gave to the cause

And though they cannot hear our applause
    We honor them forever and keep alive their story
    Pay tribute to their lives and give them all the glory

Beyond the call of duty were their deeds
    They gave themselves to serve the greater need

And for those who did survive
    And came back home alive
    They join in praise of comrades who were slain
    And highly resolved, most highly resolved
    That these dead shall not have died in vain

5. Sure would like to see that e-mail chain that Congress has in their possession. Just to see if it measures up in it’s importance. But alas, Trump won’t declassify them until Mueller wraps this nonsense up. Apparently, his counsel thinks that they’ll just yell ‘obstruction’ otherwise. How crazy is that? But then again, how long can they keep it up?

https://thehill.com/hilltv/rising/419901-fbi-email-chain-may-provide-most-damning-evidence-of-fisa-abuses-yet

1. If that’s the type of toys we have look forward to as a Country, there’s really no need to. I’m still waiting for the First Edition of: Trump, the Impeachment game. What couldn’t be more appropriate, educational or a fun-filled exercise for the drones yet to come in the rewriting of our history?

6. Leftybill
    December 5, 2018 at 15:09
    Seems to me, the very few instances of any organized vote fraud this past election was committed by republicans. But…but…but. :)

Still the very small number, compared to the numbers who voted is a statistical zero. Massive voter fraud is a boogeyman.
    ______

Voter ID – Just one disenfranchised voter is too many, ya racist!

Voter Fraud – Yeah, it’s just a few, pppfffttt!

Why do I get the feeling you failed miserably at running the hurdles because every time you’d clear one you’d turn around and jump back to the other side. 😆

7. This is psrt of an email I got yesterday :

Just FYI of what is going on in the country

—-

“….to recruit up to 20 Christian families for this program by February 1, 2019. BCS is recruiting families in this area for The Transitional Foster Care Program for Unaccompanied Minor Refugees. Interested families will be trained, foster care licensed and be able to begin providing care for a child or children assigned to them for care in 2019.

Plan to attend the information meeting to learn more about this opportunity on … “

1. I love that I live in your mind, so much that you have to comment on me, during post I am not even involved in.

Goodonya to this group…………to bad so many Evangelicals have tarnished any good they do, with their support of a man who bans refugees, splits up families, cuts aid to the poor, rewards greed, and trashes the land.

1. Had some interesting discussion with Germans while stationed there. Many of lived thru the war, continued with their weekly charities and community help, but support the Nazis with their votes. So did those good works outweigh, supporting a regime known for mass murder and genocide? That is up to God not me.
          But nope……..if you support this admin, I do not think you follow the tenets of Christ. 90% of the Trump agenda is against the teachings of Christ.

1. And again with the Nazi comparisons you lobbied to eliminate in all circumstances under Obama.

2. This is the Christianity practices by this admin……..so spare me. Would be ironic, and appropriate if Jesus did return, and was in this group. Think it would be fitting. God should bypass this land for a tad…….we don’t deserve his blessings.

Rains Turn Squalid Migrant Camp Near California Border Into Scene of Fethttps://www.nytimes.com/2018/11/30/us/migrant-camp-tijuana.htmlid Misery

1. But don’t you worry Conservatives, this terrible horrendous, dangerous invading horde is being controlled. Facepalm.

1. Perhaps in fairness, we should apply Islamic Law. Certainly their religion knows how handle such delicate matters. How might handle they it? Always good to get another perspective and the possible solutions that come with it. So, if Global Law has been rejected by these people seeking asylum, why not try Islamic Law at the borders?

2. Jesus Christ would follow God’s Law which would include the 10th Commandment. Though shall not Covet.

If you’re going to weaponize the word of God, you should at least understand it.

8. First Trump tweet to my knowledge for most of this week. The Rasmussen number he refers to was stuck at 48%. Today it did move up to 49%. The real story for me, was the viscous attacks that followed. Looks like things will get back to normal:

Without the phony Russia Witch Hunt, and with all that we have accomplished in the last almost two years (Tax & Regulation Cuts, Judge’s, Military, Vets, etc.) my approval rating would be at 75% rather than the 50% just reported by Rasmussen. It’s called Presidential Harassment!

He is right of course, maybe not 75%, but much higher than 50%. Reagan at this point of his Presidency, was something like 35%. The harassment also true, but more like a President ‘under siege’ ever since he won the 2016 election.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1070698825571012613

1. “We feel his disdain”

The French People are not all very happy right now. We’re coming out of a similar decade ourselves.

9. Leftybill
    December 5, 2018 at 14:57
    RW, I do not think Mr Flynn was destroyed.
    —————–
    SSSCZar
    December 5, 2018 at 15:37
    Having to sell your home to pay lawyers fees looks like destroyed to me.
    Leftybill
    December 5, 2018 at 15:41
    His actions are what caused him to need a lawyer. If I cheat on my taxes, and lose my house because I need to pay a lawyer, are you going to say the government destroyed me? Nope, you will say there are repercussions for my actions same applies.
    ——
    Since the topic was whether he was destroyed, I would say yeah, you were destroyed too.
    It’s like you read a totally different conversation. /shrug

10. A shocker that’s not. Nor is the fact that 25% of this Country’s welfare goes to one state, California. So much for taking care of your own citizens, tens of thousands of them burned at the Progressive stake. The blessings that Lefty talks of that are withheld from a Country’s own citizens for those who bleed it dry as a priority for an immoral, unrighteous progressive left who could care less about their own their own citizenry.

“We feel his disdain” for his own Country and those who continue to promote just that over these past 10 years.

https://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/non-citizens-uninsured-welfare-census-data/

1. I’m sure Merc will have something to add to that. That’s what you’re looking for, right? Feedback? Never hurts to reach out in understanding the World around you.

1. He may. I truly hope he is not one of them, but this is true, just simple data. Trade deficient continues to rise as well. I think Donnie sucks at this job. Took a recovering economy, and is trashing it. Oh well…..less than two years to go. :)

2. Iowa Farmers, not nationally.

In addition:
      According to numbers from the Iowa Farm Bureau, just five years ago in 2013, only four farms declared Chapter 12 bankruptcy. In 2017, the total number of Chapter 12 bankruptcies climbed to 18- the highest total since 2001. Now farmers across the state are left waiting for the market to bounce back, while surviving in the meantime.
      “Just like every market does, we’re back on the downturn of prices,” said James Cornelius, a fifth-generation farmer from Bellevue.
      ———-
      Protective measures.

1. Oh was this your lil plan, to put one out and then hook me with the other articles? PIVOT PIVOT, tap dance….

Sure I’ll look at.

2. Perhaps you should have read the entire thing. Last sentences of your article:

Miedtke said the underlying problem began before the trade issues, with farmers being too efficient for their financial good and demand not keeping pace with the production.
          “The picture could start changing this spring,” Miedtke said. “We do what we can to try to work with farmers.”

3. Miedtke said the underlying problem began before the trade issues, with farmers being too efficient for their financial good and demand not keeping pace with the production.

Bankruptcy doesn’t happen overnight. But blame Trump if it gives you wood.

1. Same guy quoted. These are the mistakes are made when you play lil games of gotcha.
          ————-
          he underlying problem, which existed before the trade war, was overproduction. Farmers are almost too efficient for their own financial good, Miedtke said, and demand hasn’t kept pace with the abundant American supply of corn and soybeans.
          While lower land prices will lower rents and affect the cost of farming, the spring, when farmers must secure new lines of credit, will be a telling time.
          “The picture could start changing this spring,” Miedtke said. “We do what we can to try to work with farmers.”

1. Continuing on. Susanne……..spin it like you wish, but this sector is getting hammered.

Farm bankruptcies are on the rise in the Upper Midwest, according to a new report from the Federal Reserve, doubling from their recent lows in 2014.

At least 84 farms filed for bankruptcy from June 2017 to June 2018 in Wisconsin, Minnesota, Montana, and North and South Dakota, according to analysis from the Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.

https://thehill.com/policy/finance/418263-farm-bankruptcies-on-the-rise-according-to-new-fed-report

1. You should read the article instead of trying to trap me in some fantastical vision you’re crafted of me spinning anything.

2. The report released earlier this month shows that over the same time period in 2014, 32 farms filed for bankruptcy.

The numbers have increased steadily since then, with 46 bankruptcies reported in 2015, 60 bankruptcies reported in 2016 and 67 reported in 2017.
          In 2010, 70 bankruptcies were reported in the five states, but that was following the financial collapse of 2008–2009 and a brutal recession.

3. According to the Department of Agriculture, just $838 million has been paid out to farmers since the first $6 billion pot of money was made available in September. Another pool of up to $6 billion is expected to become available next month. The government is unlikely to offer additional money beyond the $12 billion, according to Sonny Perdue, the agriculture secretary.

11. I saw a clip that showed the same, a ‘jovial’ group of people, until Trump and Melania sat next to the Obama’s and the Clinton’s – Cold, dead silence, and a ‘discomfort’ level that didn’t need any words to describe it. The moment oozed with it.

..The four living ex-presidents other than George W. Bush all sat together in the front row and the cameras caught Trump in a pose that, if he were a child, might have gotten him a whispered correction from a parent—don’t cross your arms in a church service! That’s a pretty minor sin—who among hasn’t fidgeted in our seats or snuck a furtive glance at our phones?—and hardly detracted from the general mood of Washington on best behavior.

Hillary Clinton likewise deserves some forbearance on body language. When Trump arrived he shook hands with former President Obama, with whom he has not spoken in some two years, and former President Bill Clinton looked over with what seemed to be the slightest nod of recognition while his wife looked straight ahead. Some social media commenters said this was rude. But the rap on Clinton as candidate was that she was supposedly calculating and un-genuine. It was hard not to appreciate the sincerity of her straight-ahead stare, avoiding eye contact with the man who led crowds in chants of “lock her up” and still assails her regularly on Twitter. Given the heat of everyday political discourse, the coldness of the moment was in its own way more compelling…

And Hillary never made any eye contact, staring straight ahead the entire time with a look, if looks could kill. The Iron Maiden that one of the Benghazi father’s described her as when greeting them in front of their son’s coffin. As cold as cold could be.

I was bit surprised myself by the arm folding of Trump, a self protective gesture which he eventually changed to his normal, arm length, hands clasped together in front of him that you see so often, even when meeting with foreign leaders.

In any event, what a scene for those who viewed it.

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2018/12/05/george-hw-bush-funeral-trump-washington-222763

1. I could care less about Trump, Obama, and Clinton on that day. The service was about G.H.W.Bush……….not the audience for me. Shrug

1. I did not see anyone, including the media being uncivil. I see you whining about Donnie not being loved. Shrug. The day was NOT about your reality tv idol. Get over it.

Trump base just cannot stand anything that is not about Trump………they make everything about Trump. Shrug

2. Only RW could find something to bitch about with the Bush ceremony. Shrug

Hell, Goodonya Donnie for supporting the Bush family thru this.

12. RW……..Clinton went thru 8 Ben ghazi investigation that found nothing. So the conservative tactic of continuing to use this shows a conintue marked lack of integrity. You continue to spout the lie, so the entire Trump base parrots it. Shrug. Fake news.

Hell, Hillary sat down with the Senate for hours. Donnie cannot sit down for a interview…………and whines consistently about this investigation……….so shrug.

1. My god man…after all this time you still can’t be honest. Mike Roger’s specifically said that HIS investigation was NOT regarding Clinton, and in fact LAID the framework for FURTHER investigations. The thick skull routine is to old.

It was at the 11th hour, due to the efforts by Judicial Watch, did we know about her private email server. The one President Obama lied knowing about.

Cherry picking….

1. I can…………….can you. There were 8 investigations, including one by Trey gowdy……..you know who they blame for the attack………………the TERRORISTS.

Judicial watch………..that is rich. A rightwing conservative, blog and conspiracy site. Too rich.

1. You’re clearly manic today.

Judicial Watch through FOIA requests found out about Hillary having a private email server. It’s been a fact for years. Obama said he didn’t know about it, which was a lie, because we now know he was one of the 13 she communicated with on her server.

But allow your mania to control your intellect, go right ahead. Later on, go finally read your farmer articles fully. thx

2. Yet, the latest detail with this document dump is that President Obama was corresponding with Clinton on her private, unsecured, and unauthorized email server using a pseudonym, while she was secretary of state
          —————
          He used a fake account.

2. Just like the IRS scandal, the Clinton E-mail and Server scandal, right?

Nothing to see there except for all the ‘documented, irrefutable’ corruption that took place and that no one was to held account, right?

Just like the origination of the FISA and the Russia Nonsense. At what point “DO YOU” start caring about all the corruption in front of you and in plain view?

Your support of it, only empowers more of it. That’s really the most ‘insidious’ part of it all as is the Media who also plays an intricate part AS YOU DO. The people that support and empower it. People, JUST LIKE YOU.

1. Yada…….yada…..yada. You are proving my point once again, the last admin went thru investigation after investigation, and nada.

Trump whines and cries all thru his first one. And his Base calls it a coup…………ridiculous folks, prone to hyperbole. Yawn.

1. Sure……..that was another of the Conservative freakouts over nothing. There were a lot in the last 8 years, Which is why it is amazing the Trumpies whine over one investigation. :)

2. Never before in the HISTORY of the IRS was this type of admission and restitution paid. In History.

Being purposefully obtuse is not very becoming oh manic one.

3. Let me answer it for him Suzanne. Define victims of ‘our’ government. Lawsuits won for wrong doing, just don’t count anymore.

13. Judicial watch……….free beacon……Laura Ingraham…….Tucker…….Bannon…….etc. The GOP has been taken over by pundits, and silly conservative blog sites. Such a long fall for the Party of Reagan.

Looking at the funeral, it is stunning how the old GOP was led by diplomats, ex-generals, business leaders, and so on. Now it is led by Fox hosts, AM radio pundits, and rightwing blog sites. What a seriously, long, long, fall.

1. Oh, and Reality TV Clowns………one they made President. What the hell happened to the Republican Party. Boggles the mind.

14. Pretty slimey Wisconsin GOP……practicing a little tyranny of the minority again. Spitting in the faces of the voters. That is the new GOP. Such a long fall.

See they are trying to do it in Michigan as well…..ignoring the will of the voters, and trying to ensure the GOP minority stays in power.

Mutant democracy right there…….and pretty darn slimey.

1. The shift to net exports is the dramatic result of an unprecedented boom in American oil production, with thousands of wells pumping from the Permian region of Texas and New Mexico to the Bakken in North Dakota to the Marcellus in Pennsylvania.
      ————–
      Privately owned. 😀

2. Maybe he hasn’t read it in the newspaper yet. That’s how he found out everything that was going on in this Country and the World – Give him time.

15. WASHINGTON (AP) — House Democratic Leader Nancy Pelosi is rejecting the idea of paying for President Donald Trump’s border wall in exchange for a deal to help hundreds of thousands of young immigrants avoid deportation.
    ————–
    Liberal idiot.

1. And Trump will reject them in return, People that have no desire to fix what needs to be fixed. Americans, on the other hand, will surely demand it. You said that you were adults, start acting like it.

1. They’re on the wrong side of this. It will be interesting to see how they handle it. They’re there to fix and to compromise. Trump has already offered them more what they asked for in the past – And they rejected it. Trump, would be wise to just resubmit it, which I believe he will.

16. Trump is destroying the economy!!!!

As long as you ignore GDP, and jobs, and wage growth, and consumer confidence….and the fact that Obama has been taking credit for all of it. 😆

1. Progressivism, it’s only institution that they care about it. And if the people disagree?

“You’ll feel their disdain”

17. Anyone see the first installment of ‘Border Live’ on the Discovery Channel last night?

Apparently, they’ve contracted for a total of 150 episodes. It’s an interesting view of our borders, what happens along them, the methods, the techniques, those who violates our laws and those who are tasked to enforce them. And most of that law enforcement, Hispanic, from what I could see.

Believe or not, a former CNN Reporter hosts it. A person who’s name is mud back at CNN I’m sure, where the truth goes to die.

Not meant for Progressive eyes for sure, but for those who want to see for themselves as to what occurs along our borders – It could be quite enlightening.

I’m surprised they haven’t felt the full and utter wrath of the far left for daring to do such a thing, or have they?

1. Well, with a 150 episodes, you’ll have plenty of opportunity if you change your mind. That’s almost 3 years worth.

Quite the commitment.

To get one broadcast of the border in this respect is like pulling teeth in this ‘closed’ news environment we’re in – We decide what you see, hear or view.

1. Someone who watches Fox and reads nothing but op eds really has no right to talk about any other media being biased. But I get, bashing CNN, your merely following you pundit and Trump programming. Polly wanna cracker?

To your point, it is a good show. Probably because he has ex-CNN REAL NEWS folks formatting it, and not pundits like Ingraham, Carlson, or the like. You should watch CNN, you would learn something.

18. The scheming never stops. What’s this? The 274th time?

Some experts believe Trump can be impeached for conduct performed before becoming president

Melissa Quinn 6 hrs ago

It never stops. No collusion, so let’s try this, that and the other thing – The siege of this Presidency is endless. Real ‘Dark Ages’ stuff complete with the catapults of a compliant media crying out: Launch the boulders, the fiery pots of tar, the arrows from so called experts…

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/some-experts-believe-trump-can-be-impeached-for-conduct-performed-before-becoming-president/ar-BBQzDys?ocid=spartanntp

1. All part of silliness that continues. You’ve got to find some humor in it. I mean, how long can this continue? In about 30 or days so, we’ll be half-way through his Presidency.

19. WASHINGTON ― House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) said Thursday that election officials in North Carolina have a few options for responding to what appears to be an egregious case of election fraud in the state’s 9th Congressional District.
    Members of Congress have an option, too: They can refuse to seat the current leader of the race, Republican Mark Harris.
    “The House still retains the right to decide who is seated. That is one of the powers of the House of Representatives,” Pelosi told reporters.

———

This is getting tasty !!! :)

1. Amazing that you threw that out there – Illegal Ballot Harvesting, when the state you live in made it perfectly legal. And some would certainly argue, the effect there Was certainly seen in the Mid-terms in California. All part of Holder’s task when he set up shop in the state.

1. He’s waiting for Mueller’s jam-packed bag to be redacted, when all it is, is, a fire set to the bag, the doorbell rang, and a fire that’s eventually extinguished with Mueller’s ‘big’ surprise waiting for him inside.

1. He wants to write an article about how he’s correct, but parameters should be established, as we know how goal posts get moved so often.

1. So far, Mueller’s got one big empty bag with the media and their anonymous sources doing all the ‘story telling’ for them.

“A prosecution” that’s been “conducted through the media” from the get go. Public opinion their ‘ultimate target’ as all of them try to convince themselves in their own echo chambers, and in turn, try to convince others. Just like they did in 2016.

Guess, he likes being read to.

He seems to be taking upon it upon himself to write the final chapter as many in the media also do day after day after day.

How many times can you ‘rewrite’ the same story? If it’s fiction, you’re only limited to your imagination I guess.

1. On the other page you mentioned wanting to write an article if you are right on Russia.

I’d like to have a statement of what you think you are right about. One or two sentences like a mission statement.

I believe that____________ .
          So that there is no question on where you stand and what you think you are being vindicated about.

1. I’ll write a whole essay about it . It will contain me being right about trumpco conspiring with foreign governments about leaked emails , ( I think two personally ) , trumpco lying to congress about it , organized deception with the Russian government publicly , quid pro quo with Russia , an organized coverup , and foreign policy for sale . I’m sure there’s more but that’s off the dome . When I’m shown correct about any of that I will be able to show how wrong all of u were about any of that with yer own words . ( specially dumdum , but nobody is safe ) :) :) :)

1. Who cares unless yer a day trader ..?

The last two years averages out to 12% if this year gives zero . That’s better than my savings account

2. I care because I’d like to see us end up for the year. I don’t have to be a day trader to want that.

20. Leftybill
    December 6, 2018 at 13:40
    Would you care to look at national? :)

Family farm bankruptcies on the rise in Upper Midwest states

———

If I may. . .

As I stated months ago when president Obama was promoting the TPP, Canadian dairy subsidies and practices are undercutting the US. Go back and look if you want. The upper midwest of Dakotas, MN, and Wisconsin is primarily dairy, so that’s a large reason for that.

Moving south, you have people that bought/ rented ground during the boom of $8.00/bushel corn. Current price is around 3.60. If anyone remembers me talking about inflation not covering food and fuel, you’ll remember me mentioning this. Another, less obvious or quantifiable part is the basics of economics and supply chain. Commodity prices have dropped, but has retail and processed food come down? Packer and milling margins are sitting good right now.

There’s more but i’m working on a clogged grain bin auger currently.

1. Got 1 truck full and ice clog again.

Ran out of light, and since i’m right next to where our hired man died doing the same thing, decided it’ll just wait.

#farmLife

1. “A clogged auger”……..is that what you kids are calling it these days. :)

(Just a joke, I know what an auger is).

2. So where were we, oh yes.

In addition to wide swings in commodity prices, increases in costs like seed, fertilizer, and equipment, There’s also a new cost of maintenance in that manufacturers want to control the equipment they sell.

https://youtu.be/F8JCh0owT4w

Evidently, even though I paid $250k for this tractor, i don’t “own” the firmware required to start and run it.

1. So this is for bill but, if we’re talking about the upper midwest, trump’s USMCA I think addressed Canadian dairy to an extent. Meaning that if the north is what he cares about, the USMCA is much better than TPP.

Now, if we’re talking about trump, the TPP would have been great for grain and beef and bad for dairy. China is about soy, in my opinion. Their pork industry is small and decimated by ASF, so they’re buying pork, because they have to. And they’re buying soy too, just using a shell game. Argentina bought our beans at a huge discount, and then sold them to china.

What trump has done right is calling china out on their blatant disregard of trade laws. Did he go about it the right way? Debatable. I mean, I was promised bilateral trade deals with Oceania countries instead of TPP. . . Where are they?

The irony that I always see in these scenarios, is that it comes down to oversupply.

In a world where people are dying of starvation, the US has a problem of making TOO MUCH milk and grain. Literal #firstWorldProblems

21. Rah roh….3 Clinton Foundation whistleblowers on misappropriation of funds, and quid pro quo among other things….rah roh.

22. The process of getting President Donald Trump to answer special counsel Robert Mueller’s questions concerning the ongoing investigation into Russian interference in the U.S. elections was “a nightmare,” according to the president’s lawyer Rudy Giuliani.
    “It took him about three weeks to do what would normally take two days,” Giuliani told The Atlantic in an interview published Thursday. 

———-

#giggle

Did Rudy get fired ? Why is he burnin trump like that ?

1. It’s not like he had other things on his mind either. I would think you’d want to have a clear head when answering something that someone would use against you a heartbeat. You’re not dealing with honorable people, you’re dealing with enemy combatants. Throw in a corrupt media – It’s a real blitzkrieg in this daily siege against him.

1. From The Atlantic Article I assume EA is referring to :

There was the sheer problem of finding time—Giuliani recalled one instance when they were working on the list and Chief of Staff John Kelly broke in to tell Trump about the migrant caravan, which grabbed the president’s attention immediately. And there was the specificity of the questions themselves: “He’s got a great memory,” Giuliani said. “However, basically we were answering questions about 2016, the busiest year of his life. It’s a real job to remember.”

The president has also devoted much of his energy to following Paul Manafort’s case rather than prepping for the full report. “The thing that upsets POTUS the most is the treatment of Manafort,” Giuliani said. When Trump learned that the former campaign chairman was in solitary confinement, Giuliani said, “he said to me, ‘Don’t they realize we’re America?’”

maybe that helps you get what Rudy is saying

23. ‘I was not sent to Washington to play nice’: Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and other new House progressives are tweeting their dissatisfaction with orientation at Harvard

Good luck to you Ms. Pelosi. The Alexandria/Pelosi show will be fun to watch.

..Rep.-elect Rashida Tlaib – another progressive Democrat from Michigan – slammed President Donald Trump’s former chief economic adviser, Gary Cohn, who she said told the incoming lawmakers during a Thursday event that they “don’t know how the game is played” in Washington.

“Gary Cohn, former CEO Goldman Sachs addressing new members of Congress today: ‘You guys are way over your head, you don’t know how the game is played,'” Tlaib tweeted. “No Gary, YOU don’t know what’s coming – a revolutionary Congress that puts people over profits.”

Protesting Harvard orientation, Trump Administration Officials, Bi-Partisanship and Lobbyists. All of the above. Where’s the Activists? LOL

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/i-was-not-sent-to-washington-to-play-nice-alexandria-ocasio-cortez-and-other-new-house-progressives-are-tweeting-their-dissatisfaction-with-orientation-at-harvard/ar-BBQBhkm?ocid=spartanntp

24. This part was certainly news to me, especially, the death penalty part:

QUITO, Ecuador — Ecuador’s president has ramped up pressure on Julian Assange to leave his country’s embassy in London, saying that Britain had provided sufficient guarantees that the WikiLeaks founder won’t be extradited to face the death penalty abroad…

..Assange in turn sued, saying his rights as an Ecuadorian — he was granted citizenship last year as part of an apparent attempt to name him a diplomat and ferry him to Russia — were being violated.

The mounting tensions has drawn Moreno closer to the position of Britain, which for years has said it is barred by law from extraditing suspects to any jurisdiction where they would face capital punishment.

But nothing is preventing it from extraditing him to the U.S. if prosecutors there were to pledge not to seek the death penalty.

Associated Press, 5 hours ago

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/ecuador-enough-uk-guarantees-for-assange-to-leave-embassy/ar-BBQAksS?ocid=spartanntp

Make any sense to anyone? Never heard Assange and the Death Penalty being used together. Is this new?

25. Put on your roller skates for these next 7 days. Tomorrow, another deadline for Mueller in the case of sentencing Cohen and Manafort.

Not to mention Comey takes front and center stage before Congress tomorrow.

That may even include questions about a recently discovered and lengthy e-mail chain between the FBI and DOJ indicating the ‘unverified’ and ‘unvetted’ nature of the dossier bought and paid for by the Clinton Campaign and the DNC, and all the concerns they had about just that – Yet, it was used (virtually rushed to the FISA Court) as the main basis to spy on a political opposition party.

Next Thursday, it’s the Clinton foundation’s turn. One just gets the impression that the Clinton’s were playing by their own rules. Surprise, surprise:

..That evidence was assembled by a private firm called MDA Analytics LLC, run by accomplished ex-federal criminal investigators, who alleged the Clinton Foundation engaged in illegal activities and may be liable for millions of dollars in delinquent taxes and penalties.

In addition to the IRS, the firm’s partners have had contact with prosecutors in the main Justice Department in Washington and FBI agents in Little Rock, Ark. And last week, a federal prosecutor suddenly asked for documents from their private investigation.

The 48-page submission, dated Aug. 11, 2017, supports its claims with 95 exhibits, including internal legal reviews that the foundation conducted on itself in 2008 and 2011.

Those reviews flagged serious concerns about legal compliance, improper commingling of personal and charity business and “quid pro quo” promises made to donors while Hillary Clinton was secretary of State.

The submission also cites an interview its investigators conducted with Andrew Kessel that quotes the foundation’s longtime chief financial officer as saying he was unable to stop former President Clinton from “commingling” personal business and charitable activities inside the foundation and that he “knows where all the bodies are buried.”

6,000 Pages of supporting evidence in all.

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/420131-feds-received-whistleblower-evidence-in-2017-alleging-clinton-foundation

26. Anybody else think Mueller looking into the Podesta Group will end just like the Hillary probe, with a predetermined outcome and an exoneration already written?

Feels to me like CYA so Mueller can say they “investigated” it and found nothing. Leftists covering each other’s ass and parrots like Bill telling us it was throughly investigated and there is nothing there to see.

1. I suspect the timing tells you everything. Associated Press in the case of Podesta story. Associated Press also in the case of the Assange/Death Penalty reference with the US included in the misleading sentence that ties the two together. Dance, Media, dance. Everything they’ve done and built so far, they’ve used the media to do it. Why would these two things be any different?

1. Some speculation here obviously because of their MO. But not this part, it’s a fact:

Everything they’ve done and built so far, they’ve used the media to do it.

1. The media is not just biased , its crazy ugly . And the people who get sucked into the pious self righteous ego rants are bumming me out

2. I agree and we know the corruption extends to Mueller himself , so he cannot go after people who know where his bones are buried even if he wanted to .. which he does not

1. Mueller had plenty of time to prove himself as a straight shooter, a man above reproach, and he’s failed miserably. It’s not about the truth, it’s about Trump. A man who can’t be fired by anyone but Trump. What a situation to be put a Country in. Unchecked, and unlimited power in the hands of one person. No other person has that in this Country, well, except for the Clintons.

3. Mueller had to make it look good, Mueller offered Podesta immunity to testify against Manafort. But Manafort took a plea, so Mueller’s immunity card was never used by Podesta.

Or, was his immunity just like Hillary and crew? Unconditional, where your testimony and any information you had wasn’t even required in return? Just a free pass among several handed out.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *