Post navigation

4,401 thoughts on “Baby It’s Cold Outside!

1. BREAKING NEWS: CNN’s New York offices and studios have been evacuated due to a phoned bomb threat, the company said. Click for more.

For sure, the street is closed. Now, 5 bombs called in ‘throughout’ the area

1. Florida’s Democratic members of Congress are demanding an investigation into what led to the slap-on-the-wrist punishment for Jeffrey Epstein, a wealthy Palm Beach resident accused of sexually abusing dozens of teenage girls.

The agreement that prevented federal prosecution of Epstein was overseen by Alexander Acosta, who was the U.S. attorney for the southern district of Florida at the time and is currently President Donald Trump’s secretary of labor.

——-///

#bestandbrightest

1. “His chief promises were that he would build the wall, de-fund Planned Parenthood and repeal Obamacare, and he hasn’t done any of those things,” said Carlson, per The Washington Post.
    Carlson said he’d “come to believe” Trump’s role was “not as a conventional president who promises to get certain things achieved to the Congress and then does.”
    “I don’t think he’s capable,” Carlson explained. “I don’t think he’s capable of sustained focus. I don’t think he understands the system. I don’t think the Congress is on his side. I don’t think his own agencies support him. He’s not going to do that.”
    Carlson said it was “mostly” Trump’s fault that he hadn’t been able to deliver on his pledges, because “you really have to understand how” the legislative process works and “be very focused on getting it done.”
    Trump “knows very little about the legislative process, hasn’t learned anything, hasn’t surrounded himself with people that can get it done, hasn’t done all the things you need to do so. It’s mostly his fault that he hasn’t achieved those things. I’m not in charge of Trump,” he added.

————-

#burn

2. Bringing forward for emphasis

Mercutio
    December 6, 2018 at 21:50
    So this is for bill but, if we’re talking about the upper midwest, trump’s USMCA I think addressed Canadian dairy to an extent. Meaning that if the north is what he cares about, the USMCA is much better than TPP.

Now, if we’re talking about trump, the TPP would have been great for grain and beef and bad for dairy. China is about soy, in my opinion. Their pork industry is small and decimated by ASF, so they’re buying pork, because they have to. And they’re buying soy too, just using a shell game. Argentina bought our beans at a huge discount, and then sold them to china.

What trump has done right is calling china out on their blatant disregard of trade laws. Did he go about it the right way? Debatable. I mean, I was promised bilateral trade deals with Oceania countries instead of TPP. . . Where are they?

The irony that I always see in these scenarios, is that it comes down to oversupply.

In a world where people are dying of starvation, the US has a problem of making TOO MUCH milk and grain. Literal #firstWorldProblems

1. How is your auger. :)

Good info. There was a long table discussion on NPR this last weekend, that included many farmers. Many of them are experiencing difficulties, due to the trade war. I am glad you are not in that dire a situation.

Interesting position on over-supply…..have not concerned that view. Cheers.

1. Still clogged, I milled enough corn for a few weeks, so waiting for warmer weather to thaw the ice.

Anyone who didn’t borrow money on the belief of continual $13 beans and $8 corn. Which is terrible business.

It’s like roofing companies thinking the post-hurricane boom is going to be everyday.

2. I have a hard time feeling sorry for some of them.

They’re the people that bought land for $10,000/acre instead of the appraisal value of $6000, because they thought these inflated prices were the “new normal”.

They inflated land prices and raised my property taxes on this gamble, and I’m supposed to help bail them out?

3. Perhaps you should have read your articles you were so quick to post repeatedly. The same thing was discussed in them that you conveniently ignored. Then…you disappeared.
        Mmm..hmmm.

4. As far as over supply though.

If dairy and soy prices have tanked and farmers are going bankrupt. . . Are you paying less at ther grocery store for milk, cheese, tofu, pork, etc?

2. Hmmm….just like what the expert in Gordon’s articles said that he ignored when I pointed it out.

Oversupply.

1. Yes, but you seem to imply that the assertion that things are not tough down on the farm right now, has nothing to due to Trump trade policies, and that is not true. It is affecting many……those in the articles for one.

1. I made no assertions at all.

The first thing I did was point out that your article was about Iowa farmers, not all farmers, and you attacked me for trying to spin.

You omitted that for some reason. Then you posted article after article all while ignoring the very thing I pulled from your 1st article. It was quite a lil show.

I made no assertions what so ever about Trump, and simply read your article and posting what the expert said, which just happens to be what Merc said. Oversupply is part of the problem.

This would be a great opportunity for you to go back and see what you did.

3. This is going to be one of the fastest about-face moves ever as everyone who praised Bush Sr. and his administration now lay into his old attorney general.

#whiplash

1. I am cool with Barr………..the UN Ambassador being an ex-Fox host, with zero foreign policy, and zero government experience, is ridiculous to me though. But she had the main qualification…………..association with the Ministry of Propaganda, Fox.

1. Hell, I still think Sessions got screwed. If I were him, I would flip off Donnie on the way out. I wish him well. :)

4. The DNC needs new leadership. This do over attacking Fox, the NRA, and now the Church really needs to stop.

“I’ve learned this from the outreach we’ve done at the DNC. Why aren’t we penetrating, I asked. And I had someone in northwestern Wisconsin tell me, ‘you know what, for most of the people I know, their principal sources of information are Fox News, their NRA newsletter, and the pulpit on Sunday.’ And it should come as a surprise to no one that our message doesn’t penetrate,” Perez continued. “It should come as a surprise to no one that that person has elevated the issue, of course, to the top, because that person on the pulpit is saying ‘ignore everything else that this person has done and is doing. We have to focus on one issue of Roe vs. Wade.'”

1. So it kind of confirms my point, that most Conservatives get all their political information and guidance from Fox news. I find that troubling. For Fox will NOT adapt to more honest programming, and most Fox fans will NOT change the channel…………so I think that is a fools errand. Honestly Susanne. I think it is a generational thing. You look at Trump rallies, the Fox base, and you have a lot of old folks. It is a dying ideology which is trying to turn back time. Never happens. I do not mean to be mean, but as the Conservative base ages…….and dies off, attitudes will change. Happened in the late 1800s, when the Civil War generation was dying out.

But good topic for discussions. Have a good weekend.

1. One unnamed guy in Wisconsin that Perez supposedly talked to is all you needed to confirm your own conscious bias, while you continue to ignore that real damage CNN has done to journalism.

How special.

1. No, it is confirmed in many places……………here as well. Robin and others have made it perfectly clear, they only watch and only trust Fox. That is a reality, you do not wish to acknowledge.

“YOU” may watch many sources, and are not addicted to pundits, but there are many in the Trump base who are. That is a simple fact.

1. I don’t recall Robin EVER saying she only gets her news from Fox, and I bet I can find several articles that she’s posted not from Fox. Watching TV is not the only way most of us get our news. I’d contend 80% of it is from the internet and from various sources on the internet.

Your bias is not reality, never has been. I’ve been watching your so called reality since 2016. You’ve never been right about me to this day. You’ve crafted some strawman that you continue to parade around as if it’s fact.

It’s a form of self comfort. If you continually debase them, you never have to respect them or their opinions. You stay artificially superior on your pedestal.

2. Of course you don’t……….”YOUR” bias does not allow to recall anything hypocritical, nasty, or irrelevant anyone else does on this site, but EA and I. If you get your filter adjusted, you would be able to.

If your contention is that many Conservatives do NOT get their info soley from Fox. I would disagree.

2. I mean Fox will NOT allow in any non-conservative programming. I would LOVE them to……I would encourage them to, but I do not see that happening. And as conservatives use Fox as their primary source, they may never hear the other side.

I would LOVE Fox to open up to more Democrat voices on their network. I would applaud that.

1. “I mean Fox will NOT allow” means you’re wrong.

That’s how adults resolve conflicts. When proven wrong, the wrong person admits to it.l

2. Just because you say you are right, does not make that so. Seriously……….I imagine your huffing, chest puffed out, all indignant………..and it makes me smile.

Your wrong, not I. See we can do this all day. :)

3. Thank you again for exhibiting how your reality, is really a reality at all.

I’m way more calm than you could even consider. I don’t have the level of anger and animosity that drives you these days.

If you’re smiling, it based on pure ignorance.
            “I mean Fox will NOT allow” means you’ve been proven wrong. When you grow up and start acting like a real man, you just let me know. 😀

4. Your welcome………..and you are still wrong. Well I think your opinion is wrong……….we are both merely stating opinions. Shrug.

5. I mean Fox will NOT allow in any non-conservative programming.
            ———
            Lil men can’t admit they’re wrong.

6. Leftybill

December 7, 2018 at 10:36

Just because you say you are right, does not make that so. 

————–
            I’m gonna wear out copy and paste with this one!

/snicker

1. Ignore all the Democrats that go on Tucker Carlson’s show.

Heck ignore the Liberal Sherpa who has her OWN segment on his show.

Your conscious bias, is simply obvious ignorance driven by hate.

1. I offer my views, and you AUTOMATICALLY dismiss them, and say they are ignorance based in hate. That is HILARIOUS AGAIN……….Susanne, you do the same thing, and do not even notice it. That was funny.

Weak guests mean nothing…………..get some real hosts.

1. Automatically, yep…another face plant. So “I agree.” means I don’t agree? This is comically sad to watch.

So onto the next false attack: Weak guests? You have no clue who his guest have been. I guess having a member of ANTIFA as a guest, is having a weak guest.

2. Sorry…….I will not embrace your pundit love. Not happening.

Kind of funny, when you bring up Fox programs, they are ALL pundits shows. But of course, you do not watch them. :)

3. I don’t watch Hannity. I’ve been consistent in that, and have come in and said what I saw on Tucker’s show. Your snare is empty, much like your excuses.

5. If Gen Kelly leaves, I shall miss him. One member of the admin I was generally okay with. If he does, I wish him well though.

1. This is the third time in three months media have reported this rumor. Eventually they’ll be right. :roll:

Turn off CNN.

1. Swing and a miss. I do not have cable TV. I do not watch any cable……I read several transcripts, and network webpages. Swing and a miss. :)

Care to bet………..I will bet you $20 he leave before the new Year. Put your money where your mouth is. :)

1. Leftybill
            December 6, 2018 at 17:23
            Someone who watches Fox and reads nothing but op eds really has no right to talk about any other media being biased. But I get, bashing CNN, your merely following you pundit and Trump programming. Polly wanna cracker?
            To your point, it is a good show. Probably because he has ex-CNN REAL NEWS folks formatting it, and not pundits like Ingraham, Carlson, or the like. You should watch CNN, you would learn something.

——————

Why yes, yes you did. So how can you make this statement if you don’t follow CNN?

2. That article is on several web pages today. CNN, Daily Mail.

I saw it first on Drudge. Strike two. If you do not believe, look on Drudge yourself. :)

https://drudgereport.com/

Now back to the bet……………are you taking it?

1. Lot of resistance from my younger democrat mates. They think Biden is old, and out of touch……..I guess I am as well. But I am going to keep pushing it. :)

1. But he knows that Tucker Carlson doesn’t have real guests on his show.
          Dude….you’re embarrassing yourself.

1. There is this magical process known as the printed transcript. Guess that is beyond your capability to access.

You are funny as heck………..seriously, keep huffing and puffing. :)

1. Actually, it does make sense now. Mid-Terms are over……new Year coming up. Completed half a term. Care to place a wager? By January 1st????????????????????????????

1. It’s not surprising if he does.

I just think it’s funny the amount of rumors around it. Basically ever since he started the job. He’s been rumored to quit/ fired.

Like a weatherman, the rumor mill is an easy job, you never have to be right.

2. Same place the market bears have come from over the last eight years. Eventually they’ll be right. Then it’s the ah-ha, toldya moment.

6. EA
    December 6, 2018 at 18:53
    I’ll write a whole essay about it . It will contain me being right about trumpco conspiring with foreign governments about leaked emails , ( I think two personally ) , trumpco lying to congress about it , organized deception with the Russian government publicly , quid pro quo with Russia , an organized coverup , and foreign policy for sale . I’m sure there’s more but that’s off the dome . When I’m shown correct about any of that I will be able to show how wrong all of u were about any of that with yer own words . ( specially dumdum , but nobody is safe )
    ————-
    EA believes that “Trumpco” (the company, singular person, or campaign incl. Donald, or campaign, not incl. Donald-we’ll need you to pick one):
    • conspired with foreign governments about leaked emails, (Not specifically Russia I see and not WikiLeaks, just foreign governments plural)
    • lied to congress about it
    • organized deception (what deception?) with the Russian Government
    • engaged in quip pro quo (what was the exchanged promises for action)
    • organized a coverup (with who)
    • put our foreign policy up for sale (to who?)
    Does that cover it?

1. If is funny…………you lament the lefties here always dismissing and judging folks……….and then you go and do the same thing………..

Susanne……..thanks, I need the giggle this AM. :)

2. Susanne, Trump asked Wikileaks to find Clinton’s and release them, on Television. Spare me…………it is like you all ignore anything Donnie does. It is mind boggling. :)

1. And you double down on embarrassing yourself. If you were not puffing your chest out all indignant you’d understand I’ve asked EA to explain what HE THINKS he’s right about, so there is no confusion when the time comes that he may think he’s correct.

This is a summary of what he’s claiming with my request for further details you idiot.

1. So now I am an idiot…….yet it is the left, who attacks and gets ugly.

You are HILARIOUS…………still wrong……….but HILARIOUS. :)

2. Do not worry though, all the Trumpies here will log on, and tell you how wonderful, brilliant, and spot on you are. Self validation seems to be big in the Trump bubble. If you ever tire of hive dwelling, we would welcome you back to the real world. :)

1. Well I’m sorry that you’ve lost your mind and have no more support from them. They use to respect you, you know.

3. First of all I don’t NEED to do anything . U asked a question and answered . Stop getting so emotional all the time !

#giggle

1. Your answer is full of holes, I’m sorry that you can’t explain yourself fully.

Poor thing…so afraid of questions.

You’re being quite the lil bitch, that’s for sure. :roll:

1. Well of course it is. Did you just meet him? 😆 If he gets too specific he can’t claim to be right no matter what happens.

1. What you are talking about? I’m asking for simple clarification. If you can’t man up, so be it.

WTF??? Need a Midol honey?

7. I guess Kevin Hart got a taste of SJW’s eating their own. Silly comments from a decade ago can even ruin liberal lives.

1. Yep. In a saner world he would have been given a chance to explain himself, and his explanation and apology accepted.

These are the new rules, sadly.

8. RW
    December 6, 2018 at 14:01
    Merc, I watched a show last night on the Travel Channel that quoted 10,000 cattle mutilations ‘as a fact’ in New Mexico, with no explanation found as to its causes.

That alone shocked me.

When I heard that, I certainly thought of you. have you ever experienced anything like that? And even more importantly, is any truth at all here?

https://sites.google.com/site/ourmysteriousearth/cattle-mutillations

———

I’ve had some gastro-skesis calves born (basically ther skin doesn’t develop so they look inside out). But not anything like that. My guess is the naturally high radiation and uranium in parts of NM contribute some. Being in santa fe and Albuquerque made me really appreciate anyone who feeds down there. That’s some sparse ground.

The cult thing I’ve heard of in iowa, close to omaha. They’ll find cows killed and the udders, vulva, and tail cut off. It’s another reason I keep a .22LR in the pickup.

9. Mercutio
    December 7, 2018 at 10:32
    As far as over supply though.

If dairy and soy prices have tanked and farmers are going bankrupt. . . Are you paying less at ther grocery store for milk, cheese, tofu, pork,

——-‘

Seriously, anyone’s grocery bill gone down?

1. shrinkage…had to laugh.

When I was first out on my own at 18, I was grocery shopping. There was packages of Mrs. Grass Chicken Noodle Soup I was looking at. One said it had more noodles. I looked at the package and compared it to other one. Hmm…same number of ounces, okay, then looked at the directions. The one with more noodles was simply made with less…water…all for an additional 15 cents for supposedly more noodles!

It was eye opening.

1. Can’t get a half gallon of ice cream any more. Tuna, which used to be 8 oz., is now 5 oz. for the same price.

10. SSSCzar
    December 7, 2018 at 10:28

Got screwed? Flynn being destroyed was his own fault, but not Sessions.

Pivot.

Flynn broke the law……….Sessions did not.

Seriously Susanne…….you are being ridiculous. I mean if you cannot grasp that difference, you are too far into the hive. Keep huffing and puffing though……..usually happens when folks dare to criticize Trump. The cult/Hive takes it personal.

1. CNN too. All they talked about was Trump. The exact opposite of the Bush family wishes.

The media outlets wanted another McCain funeral.

1. This was about 41, and no one else. How shameful. Did they talk about his funeral too? To me, that’s where it’s get really creepy.

1. No, they just wanted the 41 funeral to be as politically dramatic and anti-Trump as the McCain funeral. Didn’t happen, the Bush family is too classy and dignified for that nonsense.

1. I’ve been very inspired by his life listening to these services. It’s made me want to spend more time with my friends than I do now, along with many other things his life can teach us.

11. Grassley’s pizzed, Lindsey too. At least, the DOJ Inspector General has them in his possession too as part of his ‘ongoing’ investigation. Congress too.

Hopefully, the DOJ Inspector General is a man of honor unlike so many of the others as we’ve seen.

Mueller’s part of the corrupt Uranium One deal too, always has been. Looking forward to Wray’s response, the man was a registered and protected Whistle blower. Amazing how a raid of 16 agents at a whistle blowers home wasn’t even news to the media. It certainly was when they did the same exact thing to Cohen.

https://dailycaller.com/2018/11/29/fbi-whistleblower-clinton-uranium/

1. Got to wondering why this remained so under the radar, the story broke last Thursday (November 29th). 41 passed less than 48 hours later and filled the airwaves until December 5th.

Today, it’s Mueller, Manafort, Cohen and Comey who will fill the airwaves.

I’m certainly expecting that we’ll hear more about this raid. Director Wray has a deadline of December 12th to explain himself to Congress and the actions that were taken here by the FBI. Looking forward to it

2. Oh, one other thing I forgot to mention here. It wasn’t just Mueller that was part of it, Rosenstein too. At the time, both an ability ‘to overlook’ so much. They still do.

The ‘tag team’ of Mueller and Rosenstein, ‘rigged’ from the very beginning. And the common denominator, central plyers in all? The Clintons. All roads leading through and to them. What a remarkable time in our history as a Country.

12. Nice to see long term unemployment dropping:
    The number of long-term unemployed (those jobless for 27 weeks or more) declined by
    120,000 to 1.3 million in November. These individuals accounted for 20.8 percent of the
    unemployed.

1. Over the year, average hourly earnings have increased by 81 cents, or 3.1
      percent. Average hourly earnings of private-sector production and nonsupervisory employees
      increased by 7 cents to $22.95 in November.
      ————-
      Wages increasing.

2. In November, manufacturing added 27,000 jobs, with increases in chemicals (+6,000) and
      primary metals (+3,000). Manufacturing employment has increased by 288,000 over the year,
      largely in durable goods industries.

Employment in transportation and warehousing rose by 25,000 in November. Job gains occurred
      in couriers and messengers (+10,000) and in warehousing and storage (+6,000). Over the year,
      transportation and warehousing has added 192,000 jobs.

In November, employment in professional and business services continued on an upward trend
      (+32,000). The industry has added 561,000 jobs over the year.

13. And the beat goes on. I, we, don’t have to answer any of your questions.

‘Honest Abe’ Comey makes another appearance today before Congress. What if you had Congressional Oversight and no one cooperated? Just another day in America. We’re ARE the government. Eff you. It’s none of your business what we do.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/lawyers-stopping-comey-from-answering-questions-during-hill-testimony-gop-rep-says

Having an FBI attorney ‘blocking’ questions was all part of the deal Comey made with Congress in order to testify before them. Working like a charm too, all least, for Comey, and all the guilty ones.

What a farce.

Closed doors – All had security clearances too. That was Comey’s ‘last excuse’ when he testified in public the last time.

1. Here’s my thing with gun control.

A .22 is going to do just as much lethal damage as a .223 to a person.

My $100 10-22 with its 25 round mag is lighter, cheaper and just as effective as an AR against coyotes and cultists.

1. They probably say the same when the see riots in Ferguson and Baltimore. But I get it………you have to make every other nation look bad, to make Donnie look good. :)

2. And actually in Paris, these riots now have NOTHING to do with the climate accords either. Head of the Yellow Vest already said so. This is now, the usual Parisian dipsticks who riot all the time. Shrug.

Climate change is real…..think about your grandkids world, rather than your politics for once.

1. Didn’t say they were, just stating Greece has riots too. You just can’t wait to face plant I guess with your ASSumptions.

14. Cicero
    December 7, 2018 at 11:24
    I guess since nobody else wants to answer, I will.

It’s about doubled since 2008.

——–

In that time, corn prices cut in half, beef down, soy down, pork down, wheat down.

. . . But somehow it’s trump???

15. Thankfully, there are more folks in the world who understand the dangers of climate change, than the few in America and Europe who continue to stick their heads in the sand. Again……..this generation of conservative Americans will be vilified in future history books. Folks who were shown the evidence, and instead of conserving………embraced over consumption and waste. They will think we were out of our minds and selfish. They will be right. But hopefully they understand it was merely a sizable MINORITY who ignores facts. Sad thing is, currently the MINORITY runs things. Only two more years though. Then we can have policies based on facts, and expertise, rather than policies developed by AM radio twaddleheads, and Fox pundits.

16. Sure boss…I’ll coordinate a breakfast for 50 people for next Tuesday. It’s only 3pm on Friday beforehand….OMG!!! I love him, but sometimes…I swear.

17. I hope Kelly doesn’t leave , I think he is ‘anonymous’

As long as he’s there , trump is basically in check besides his tweeting .

18. #giggle

Trump has had an undocumented housekeeper for awhile and he knows it according to the NYT

Better teargas her stat !!!

Don’t want her to rape or murder anyone

19. And now tillerson goes off on trump ?
    Meesa thinks they’re distancing themselves from trump cuz they know what’s about to go down .

20. Again……..this generation of conservative Americans will be vilified in future history books. Folks who were shown the evidence, and instead of conserving………embraced over consumption and waste.
    ______

Yes Bill, anyone who happens to disagree with your daily VS hand wringing embraces over consumption and waste. No middle ground, just agree or you must support planetary destruction. :roll:

Still waiting for you to install solar panels and buy that electric car. But I’d need sworn proof from a third party since the veracity of your word is seriously questionable.

21. What a total freak out by EA.
    Newflash..don’t ask EA to fully explain himself. Asking for clarification is being emotional. :roll:

So pathetically predictable. Did the reach around feel good Gordon??

22. EA
    December 6, 2018 at 18:53
    I’ll write a whole essay about it . It will contain me being right about trumpco conspiring with foreign governments about leaked emails , ( I think two personally ) , trumpco lying to congress about it , organized deception with the Russian government publicly , quid pro quo with Russia , an organized coverup , and foreign policy for sale . I’m sure there’s more but that’s off the dome . When I’m shown correct about any of that I will be able to show how wrong all of u were about any of that with yer own words . ( specially dumdum , but nobody is safe )
    ————-
    EA believes that “Trumpco” (the company, singular person, or campaign incl. Donald, or campaign, not incl. Donald-we’ll need you to pick one):
    • conspired with foreign governments about leaked emails, (Not specifically Russia I see and not WikiLeaks, just foreign governments plural)
    • lied to congress about it
    • organized deception (what deception?) with the Russian Government
    • engaged in quip pro quo (what was the exchanged promises for action)
    • organized a coverup (with who)
    • put our foreign policy up for sale (to who?)
    Does that cover it?

vs.
    First of all I don’t NEED to do anything . U asked a question and answered . Stop getting so emotional all the time !
    #giggle
    EA
    December 7, 2018 at 16:10
    *and I answered . Sorry
    Don’t wanna read 17 posts about how yer right cuz I worded something wrong
    #giggle
    —————-
    LOL!!!! Pretty clear who the emotional one is.

1. Don’t overuse smileys , it makes u look like yer freaking out . Which we can clearly see yer not doing fer sure 😉

#damesgetemotional
        #giggle

23. Pretty amazing how New York’s prosecutors are so giddy about trying to take down Trump. They think Cohen’s the golden goose.

24. “After cheating the IRS for years, lying to banks and to Congress, and seeking to criminally influence the Presidential election, Cohen’s decision to plead guilty – rather than seek a pardon for his manifold crimes – does not make him a hero,” prosecutors said in the filing.

Seeking to criminally influence the election ?

Whaaaaaaaaaa???

#giggle
    #prollynothin

1. Stormy Daniels. Not a crime.

I just had my first introduction tonight as to how some are reading the tea leaves as more and more becomes readable. One side laughing their azz off as to how Mueller has nothing. The other, this is the big one. We’ve got him, there’s no escape. No one can save him now. LOL.

It’s all about story telling, and Mueller and the media (and yourself) are an intricate part of it. They’ll be no charges, it’s all being queued up for the Democrats and for purposes of public opinion. Not to mention the ‘real’ crimes that are hiding behind it all.

1. Private doesn’t mean hidden. They didn’t have to report it yet, and the deadline to report was after the election.

25. Now that the guy who a grand jury said is criminal , and said trump ( individual one ) instructed him to do criminal shit has been recommended to 3 ish years , why isn’t congress investigating wether trump is a crook ?

Don’t worry , they will when Nunes is outta control

1. People have a life…well except you and me.

😉

Had a contrast CT. That contrast stuff always makes me feel like someone lit me on fire.

26. I picture dumdum scouring thru opeds , watching hannity … trying to figure out how to spin the fact that trump should be indicted …

#giggle
    #prollynothin

1. We still.don’t have an answer to wha TV he should be indicted for…but that probably doesn’t matter to Mueller. You could ask Richard Jewell’s family about that.

1. Because he’s individual 1 . He’s an unindited co conspirator . If he were a private citizen he would be facing the same sentence as Cohen . Since he’s our potus , and DOJ kinda has that rule against indicting sitting presidents . It is up to congress to now do something . Like a saw asked on tv tonight , do u really want to be the first congress to not impeach someone for committing felonies ? And mueller said in court docs today . If the court has any problem with Any of the assertions mentioned . He has multiple witnesses and testimony and overwhelming evidence . ( that mr mueller deep down wants to share with America )

Tic toc
        Tic toc
        Tick toc

1. Still no evidence. Just wishful thinking.

And with Mueller’s record of big screwups, it’ll never end the way he begins the story.

2. Haven’t scoured anything, I’m laughing with all the others, Mueller has nothing. Story telling is not evidence or a crime. It’s story telling. The angry Democrats as Trump describes them, are angry. It oozes in what they put out today.

See my earlier post, enlighten yourself.

Hell, even Kelly Ann’s Husband is reading the tea laves differently than you – It’s all about Stormy. Weak, very weak, Mr. Mueller.

1. I love that yer sticking with the ‘ story telling ‘ talking point so assertively !!

#welldone
        #yerright
        #prollynithin

#giggle

1. Kinda like you…. I’m right and I just know it! 😆 Cute that you don’t even recognize all your criticisms of RW apply equally to you.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *